• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chocolate Coffee Beans

Chocolate Coffee Beans

This is a story I have never told anybody. The reason is simply that I told her I would not tell anybody. I was only eighteen and I never thought I had a chance at anything happening with her or, at that point in my life, anybody really. I thought that she was gorgeous the moment I saw her. I also thought that her husband had no right being with her. He was the most apathetic man I have ever met. It seemed like all he cared about was his computers. I would always imagine that he never slept with her, but who knows for sure? Her name was Katherine, she was forty-two, and I was secretly in love with her.

I knew her because her son, Eric, was one of my best friends. I'm sure she noticed me, but only in passing. I admired her because she was very intelligent and gifted. She played the piano very well, and gave lessons too. She was very well read and had a college degree. She was unusually tall, had to be at least 5'11", while her husband was probably two full inches shorter. She had dark black hair with pale skin. Her breasts were at least DD, but she was always hiding them in sweaters. When she smiled her eyes sparkled and her nose twitched and blushed a little as the corners of her mouth turned up. This is where my infatuation with older women began.

For four years or so of hanging out with her son at her house we never had more than a typical teen-adult conversation. Then they got a swimming pool. One hot August day Eric and I were swimming and she was working in her flower garden. I kept checking her out because she was wearing a loose-fitting shirt and was bending over and kneeling down a lot, as one does when gardening. I had just finished my high school football career the previous year and still had my youthful six-pack abs and nineteen-inch biceps. I didn't think she ever even took a glance at me, but later events showed that I must have been wrong. I was 6'3" and completely tanned from being at the beach all summer, so maybe she took a peek now and then. Anyway, after we got done swimming we went inside, and I noticed that Eric's mom was showering. This quickly filled my head with some pleasant thoughts. I was enjoying the air conditioning and drinking a can of Pepsi when she came out dressed in her usual sweater and khaki pants combination. She sat down at the table and offered me some chocolate-covered coffee beans. When I took them I noticed that she was looking at me differently than normal. I had to get going though, so I quickly thanked her and left wondering what that was about.

The following week Eric and his dad went on a trip to tour the Rochester Institute of Technology, where Eric was planning to go to college. I was going to college at a local school so I would still be home for another week or so before school started. One night around 9:30, my phone rang and it was Eric's mom asking me if I could come over because she needed me to help her move the refrigerator. Apparently it had kicked off and she couldn't move it herself to check behind it. A few minutes later I was pulling into her driveway.

I helped her move the fridge and it had come unplugged so I just plugged it back in and that was the end of that. After I moved the fridge back into place, I turned around and saw that she was standing very close to me. She said she wanted to get in the pool but didn't feel comfortable swimming in the dark alone, and asked me if I wanted to join her for a quick swim. I told her I didn't have any trunks and she walked into the back room and came out with a pair of Eric's. She told me that she would wash them after I used them and he would never know. At that point I stopped arguing and went and changed.

She told me to meet her in the pool, then I quickly changed and walked out onto the pool deck and saw that Eric's mom was already in the water. I also noticed that the normal lights they had in their backyard were turned off and the only light was from the nearly full moon. I took off my sandals and my shirt and sat down on the edge of the deck ready to slip into the water. She stepped over to where I was and put her hands on my thighs. I managed to mumble, "Mrs. Smith..."

She quickly replied, "Call me Katherine." I had no idea what to say so I remained quiet. I was a fairly clueless eighteen-year-old virgin, but as far as I could tell I was being seduced by the woman of my dreams, a woman who had always before been an authority figure in my life. I was incredibly nervous to say the least. My hands started to shake and I could not think at all. She grabbed the waistband of my trunks and started to pull them off. I lifted my hips to assist her. She stared straight into my eyes as she gently took my cock in her hands and began stroking it. I instantly became rock hard. My cock is nothing special, about 7.5 inches and maybe slightly thicker than average, but she gave it all her attention. She continued to look me right in the eyes while she kissed my thigh and slowly stroked me from base to head. After about thirty seconds of that she lowered the angle and slipped the head of my cock right into her mouth... and I immediately ejaculated. I felt so stupid. Here I was with the woman of my dreams and I came in less than a minute.

She seemed completely unconcerned about it though. She pulled me down into the water with her and quickly pulled the top of her one-piece bathing suit down to her waist. Her enormous breasts fell into the water. She pulled me tight to her body. Our tongues entwined and I could taste myself in her mouth. The feeling of her breasts pressed against my chest started my blood flowing to the right places again. I still felt awkward and kept my hands on her back, not wanting to do the wrong thing. She grabbed my hands and moved them down. I pushed her bathing suit down further and slipped two fingers of my left hand into her. It was the best feeling I had ever felt in my entire life. I have very big hands and soon she started breathing hard and fast. Her breath in my ear brought my erection back fully and I pressed it against her. She grabbed it and pulled me toward the ladder for the pool deck. When we reached it, she sat down on one of the rungs of the ladder and pulled her suit off over her feet. Grabbing me again by my manhood she pulled me forward and wrapped her long legs around me. The head of my cock pushed inside of her as she pulled me forward. My knees went weak and my arms instinctively wrapped around her. I buried my face in her neckline and slowly started moving my hips forward and back. I quickly realized I wasn't going to cum in a minute this time, and as I became more comfortable my thrusts grew longer and faster. My mouth found hers and we shared the most passionate kisses that I have ever experienced for the next twenty-five minutes while we made love. She was experienced and her pussy wrapped around me like a well-fitted glove, squeezing at just the right moments. When she came, her pussy started squeezing me and she knew I was going to cum. I started backing up but she said, "No," and pulled me deeper into her and I came inside her, moaning her name into her ear.

I felt like I was going to collapse, but she took me by the hand and led me into the house. She laid me down on the bed and started sucking the head of my cock, occasionally stopping to wrap her breasts around it. After a few minutes of that I was fully erect again and she straddled my cock and slowly slid down on it. She skillfully bounced up and down on my cock, my cum and her juices running steadily down my shaft and onto my balls, until she came again. I was playing with the best pair of tits that I will ever get to touch. It took me nearly an hour to cum this time. I came explosively inside her and she collapsed with her head on my chest and simply whispered, "Thanks". She trailed kisses down my neck and chest for a moment, then stood up and left the room. I awkwardly got dressed and went out into the kitchen. She was sitting again with the bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans. I sat down next to her and ate a few of them and then told her I needed to get going, got up from the table, and left.

I still don't know whether I had anything to do with it, but less than four months later she left her husband and moved away. That evening still stands out as the most monumental sexual experience I have ever had. I will probably never forget it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Chocolate Coffee Beans

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds