• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Choices Ch. 02

Choices Ch. 02

12

Hello everyone. Here is Chapter 2 of Choices. I certainly hope you enjoyed Chapter One and that you truly enjoy the continuation of the tale. Thanks again to Jim for helping me with the plot and keeping me on track.

It is self-edited, so any mistakes are my own. But please don't let any errors you may find distract from the story.

Please read and comment. Your thoughts are welcomed and I really want to know what you think. So now, on to the story "Choices, Chapter 2".

*

After Stephen left, Tom now knew the real truth of his smug brother's secret.

He had a bit on the side, and wanted him to make up a lie to help save his marriage.

Tom was a lot of things, but he wasn't going to fabricate a lie to Terri about Stephen and his affair. In fact, he wanted Terri to know the truth for two reasons: one, he had very strong feels now for her, and two, having made love to her, he wanted her to be with him.

Finally, the Golden Boy would be seen as what he really was, a liar and a cheat. He may be a lot of things, and could be a real bastard, but a cheater was one thing he was not. He would never treat a woman the way Stephen had treated Terri.

Soon others would learn that he could be a real nasty when someone put him out. But one thing about Tom, as hard and nasty as he was, he never in all his life hurt a woman. He had a fierce reputation and never back away from a fight, but he'd give his life to protect the woman he loved. In fact he loved to fight, being a real hard nut, so different from his brother Stephen in every way. But, he'd do whatever it took to keep his love ones safe.

He may not be the best looking or the smart one in dress or brains, but he respected and loved all women. He would never try and string two women along while he decided which on he really wanted.

Being shy, he didn't date often, but when he did, the women left knowing they were safe and would be protected and any needs they had would be met. He took pride in being able to satisfy women, because being very well endowed, with a nine inch thick cock, he knew how to please a woman.

He'd make sure she came first before he did, making his climax even the more worthwhile. The few women that he did date knew he was great in bed, so after being with him once, they never refused him after fucking the first time.

But Terri wasn't like the women he dated. She was special. She meant so much more to him. He had always had feelings for her, and a few days ago, making love with her solidified those feelings. He knew he could satisfy her and make her happy. She deserved to be happy and not be with a selfish, neglectful man that wanted to string her along.

Tom now wanted her for his own, and nothing was about to stop him making her happy. He knew she was probably devastated from her discovery the night before and that she was feeling quite sad at finding out what she thought was her perfect marriage was a sham.

Tom was no angel but he never made himself out to be anything other than what he was. What you saw is what you got. But one thing with Terri he never once fucked her without making her cum first every time.

That was to him so very important, as it was with what every woman he fucked. But Terri was something more to him and he had to get over there and make sure she was alright. He loved her and if given the chance, he'd cherish her for the rest of her life.

He also realized she felt guilty for being with him. She might forgive Stephen because of what happened between them. But, Stephen didn't satisfy her. He made her unhappy.

Tom got up dressed and called in to his job. He took the day off because, something more important had come up. He had to take care of his woman.

Stephen, downhearted and racked with guilt, made his way home. Terri was still in bed, so he decided to make breakfast for them. Soon Terri woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Donning a robe, she joined her husband in the kitchen.

At first neither one spoke, they just looked at each other.

"She's no one. And it was a onetime thing." Stephen stated solemnly. "I'm sorry, Terri. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Please, don't leave me."

Terri was speechless. She couldn't hold this against him because she'd done the same thing. She'd had a onetime fling that meant nothing. She had to forgive him this.

At least that's what she told herself. No man had ever made her feel the things Tom did. No man had ever been as attentive as he was to her. Her pleasure was his ultimate goal and he didn't allow himself to cum until she'd climaxed multiple times.

Then the way he held her afterwards. He held her so close, and told her she was perfect and beautiful. Tom made her feel safe. Tom would never hurt her like this. But, Tom was not her husband, Stephen was. He made a mistake and she had to forgive him.

As she was pondering, the phone rang. Stephen stood to do the dishes while she took the call.

As much as Tom wanted to call Terri and tell her what Stephen was up to, he didn't want to hurt her more that he knew she'd would already be hurting. He picked up the phone and called his brother's home, breathing a sigh of relief when Terri picked up. He heard Stephen speaking in the background as he spoke to her and wished he was there to knock him out.

"Terri, it's Tom. Are you alright?" Tom asked breathing heavily.

"I'm fine. Tom, I don't' want-" she started to explain when Tom cut across her.

"He came to me and asked me to lie for him Terri. You don't have to stay with him. He's a liar and a cheater. Terri, listen, I know you love him, but baby he's not good for you." Tom expounded in one big breath.

"Tom, please. He's my husband and I'm no saint. If he found out..." Exhaling Terri decided to end the call. "Tom, you promised, Please, don't say anything. I'll come by later and we can talk then. OK, just please.. don't say."

"Terri, I'm here." Tom whispered.

"Tom" Terri sighed softly, fighting back tears. "We'll talk later. I've got to go. Bye."

He could tell from her tone that she was hurting, and his heart broke for her. After reassuring her that he was there for her, she then ended their conversation, hanging up the phone.

Stephen walked in as she was hanging up. "Who was that?" He asked wondering who'd call his wife so early as jealousy reared its ugly head.

"Just Tom, he said you'd stopped by his place and he wanted to see if I was alright." Terri answered as she rose from the sofa to go dress for the day.

Fear gripped his heart. What did Tom say to her? Did he tell her about April?She wasn't kicking him out, so Tom hadn't told her everything, not anything really.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Stephen suggested. "I'm not going into the office today, so let's spend it together."

"No, Stephen. I know she's more than a coworker. You lied, but you're my husband and we'll talk, but today I need time for me. So go to work. We'll talk when you get home." Terri declared.

Stephen didn't really want to go, but he'd respect her wishes and give her some time. As Terri came out of their bedroom, Stephen looked at his wife. She was a good woman and didn't deserve what he'd done.

Then he thought of April, and the love and trust she had for him. April was like a breath of fresh air. She made him feel like a man. Not that Terri emasculated him, quite the opposite. She never commented one way or another, although she was his wife.

Soon he was leaving and he move to kiss Terri as he walked out the door, but she pushed him away. Once he'd driven away from the house, he called April.

"Hello, Stephen. Baby, I miss you." April gushed over the phone.

Smiling, Stephen replied, "Baby, I miss you too. What are you up to today?"

"Oh, nothing much. I have classes and then Mama wants me to have lunch with her. Then I'm gonna study a while before going out with Jasmine."

"OK, baby, sounds good. I'm reporting in at the office now. I'll call back later today alright." Stephen told his young lover. "April, I love you. Never doubt that." He said at the end of their talk, then blew her a kiss and hung up.

Terri had a stop to make and she didn't have much time. She questioned her wisdom in driving to the apartment complex, but she knew this was the only way she'd see him. He never came to their house unless he was explicitly invited.

She walked up to his door and rang the bell.

"Who is it?" a gruff voice called out.

"Tom, it's me, Terri. We need to..." he was pulling her into his apartment before she could finish her sentence.

Holding her close, he had no intention of ever letting go. Like him, Tom's apartment was a bit messy, but Terri realized she liked the mess. She took a moment and relaxed in his embrace. He loved this woman and would hold her in his arms to make her feel it. It wasn't just the sex with her, because he cared for her far more than he would let on .

"Oh God Terri, I can kill him for doing this to you, the selfish bastard. How can he even think that-" stopping mid-rant, he kissed her. He gently tasted her lips praying she could feel his love in that kiss. To his surprise Terri responded, kissing him back just as fiercely. Then he felt her pushing against his chest.

"Tom, stop. This isn't right. Stop." Terri pleaded with him.

"Why? Terri, tell me the truth. How do you feel about me? I know you think I'm disgusting, and a slob, but yet you come to life in my arms. Where do I stand?" Tom asked, his heart beating erratically in his chest.

"Tom, I don't think that... I mean, I just wish you took better care of yourself. You're my brother-in law and I love you like a brother-" Tom cut her off.

"Bullshit Terri, a brother!" Tom scoffed. "You love me like a brother. Well then you must be into incest because I don't think you'd fuck your brother the way you did me. Your brother couldn't make you cum like I did. Baby, I might be many things, but I am not your brother. I can't stand by and let him do this to you." He fumed

Terri reached up instinctively and caressed his cheek. She didn't want to upset him. It bothered her that he was upset. Her concern for Tom caused her pause. When did she start thinking of him as more than what he was. It started before their tryst.

He looked at her and she'd melt. He was chubby, a terrible dresser, and ate whatever he wanted. He was not afraid to be himself and that attracted her more than anything. But she had a husband. His brother was her husband and that was a line she should have never crossed.

Unfortunately she had, and now she found that she didn't want to give this man up.

She should hate Stephen, but secretly she was relieved. It seemed as if she wasn't the only one living a lie.

"Tom," she whispered. "We can't be together. I have to work on my marriage."

Tom encircled her waist in his arms. He began nibbling on her neck. Terri knew she was fighting a losing battle and the only way to stop was to get away from this man.

Pushing him away, Terri stepped back and really looked at him. In his own way Tom was handsome. But she was married, and she wanted to try to save her marriage.

"Tom, I won't deny that I want you. You did things to my body that...ummmm!' Terri turned away as her cunt swelled at the thought of him fucking her. "Oh God!"

"I have to try to see if I can save what I have left with my husband." She finished.

"Baby, he has another woman. You know that. He's no good and he doesn't satisfy you." Tom whispered.

"If I sleep with you again, then I'm no good too. How is what he did any worse than what I've done?" Terri explained. "Besides he said it only happened once. I can forgive him for once."

Tom knew the truth. Stephen's affair wasn't just a onetime fling. He actually lived with the other woman. That was his second home. He was in love with April, and planned to be with both women lying if he had to so they wouldn't find out the truth.

Tom opened his mouth to tell her, but couldn't. He couldn't hurt her that way. He had to find a way to cushion the blow when it did hit.

"Terri, I don't-" Tom exhaled slowly. "Terri, I know I'm not much to look at, but I have deep feelings for you. He doesn't deserve you." Then turning her to face him he kissed her. The touch of Tom's lips on hers set her body ablaze.

Instant fire ignited, her crotch drenched at the taste of him. She needed him. She needed to feel him filling her, making her whole. Her body recalled how well he'd loved her less than a week ago.

She wanted him. She wanted to be with him and even though it was wrong, her body knew who it wanted, Tom.

"No, no" Terri said aloud as she made her way to the door. "I can't be around you right now. It's wrong. I need to fix things with Stephen." And she turned to run away.

"Terri, we will be together again. You know this, but I won't pressure you. He's not good for you." He said, before she rushed from his apartment.

"Terri, Terri!" Tom called at her retreating form. "Baby, I'm here."

Terri made it to her car, heart racing, cunt leaking, body craving the man she'd just ran from. She looked back at the apartment and saw him standing in the door. She couldn't deny her need. She needed Tom, the one man that had ever satisfied her.

With her desire leading her, Terri walked back to his waiting arms from her car and he quickly embraced her and led her back into the safe haven of his small home.

Kissing her frantically, Tom started pulling at her clothes ripping the buttons from her blouse . Unclipping her bra, Tom caress and suckled on her huge breast, his lips latching onto her long hard nipples. Her arousal so pronounces that Terri could not contain her groans of ecstasy and he could smell her cunt knowing she was wanting him as much as he wanted her. Reaching under her dress, Tom found that her panties were soaked and dripping.

Tom had to taste her. And could not resist drinking her juices. Within seconds, he'd repositioned his body to kneel between her legs and lapped her juices. Within seconds, Terri came on Tom's tongue. Her cum running into his mouth like a tap had been turned on. Feeling her come apart, drove Tom over the edge and he spilled his seed inside his shorts, coating them with the evidence of his arousal.

Breathing hard, Tom rose and looked Terri in her eyes. Taking a deep breath, he said.

"Terri, You've got to choose baby. You've got to make a choice. I want you to choose me."

"Tom" Terri whispered, as he move up to lay his head on her chest. "I should have left. This isn't fair to you."

Not wanting to be rejected, Tom wanted to remind her of why she should pick him. Carefully and meticulously, he repositioned the head of his cock, and slowly slid home. The feel of him entering her rendered Terri speechless. "Oh God," She moaned. Then he loved her.

He made slow deliberate love to her. He laid claim on her body with his. Terri shuttered and submitted her body to his will. Tom's thick cock reached deep inside of her and touch parts deep within that no other man had known.

As he loved her, he worshipped her. He praised her beauty, whispered to her how wonderful she was, and finally that she belonged to him.

His final declaration was all Terri needed to hear as her body convulsed. Her cunt clenching his cock in a vice, both screaming as they came together simultaneously.

After loving her completely, Tom held Terri in his arms. He held her close and whispered the words he'd always longed to tell her.

"Terri, I love you. I've always loved you." Closing his eyes, Tom waited. But she didn't respond. He knew she wouldn't, because she was still in love with her husband.

"Tom, I'm sorry." Terri whispered. "I should have left. I'm sorry. You are a great man, but I've got to work on my marriage.-"

Tom cut her off. "Don't, Terri, if you love him so much. Why are you here naked with me. He can't love you like I can. He doesn't love you. If he did, he would have never..."

Tom stopped, He couldn't lose her. "Terri, please. Don't pretend this doesn't matter."

"I can't fault him. I'm as bad as he is, but I took vows, Tom." Terri whispered, caressing his chest, "God, I don't know what to do. I can't do this right now. I've got to go."

Terri then got up and started dressing. Realizing her blouse was torn, she borrowed one of Tom's tees to wear home. The fabric was soft and comfortable and smelled just like him. She knew she'd never return it.

Tom stood and followed Terri to her car, careful not to touch her. It was obvious that she was close to cracking and he didn't want to push her over the edge. He opened her car door for her, and waited as she sat down. Before closing the door, Tom lean over to Terri, and whispered, "I meant it Terri, every word. I love you, don't doubt it."

Terri looked deep into his soulful eyes, and wished she could say the words he needed to hear aloud, but she couldn't. She was married. Married to his brother, no less and she'd already crossed the line too many times.

Tom walked back into his apartment and sat on his bed. She could not possibly want Stephen, not after what they shared. He wasn't good for her.. Didn't love her. He'd found someone else.

Terri was his and he hoped she soon realized it.

Terri didn't drive straight home. She wanted to think. She drove to be beach and walked along the shore contemplating. What a mess, I've made. She took a deep breath. I should be mad Stephen, but I can't be. I know he's wrong, but it would kill him to learn about Tom. And Tom, oh God, he thinks he loves me. He's amazing and doesn't deserve to be used by me or anyone. I'm going to stay away from him.

Her phone began to rang, interrupting her solitude. Looking at the caller ID, she saw that Stephen was calling. It was after 5 and he would be home now.

"Hello, Stephen." She answered. "I'll be home shortly."

Listening intently, she added. "We can talk when I get home."

Stephen thought about the mess he'd created all day. He started to call Tom, but remembered Tom slammed his door in his face that morning. His brother was half in love with Terri and was not remotely sympathetic to his predicament. If Terri showed an ounce of interest, Stephen feared, Tom would reveal his feeling to her.

Chuckling to himself, he wondered how his wife would handled it if her pudgy brother-in-law declared his love for her.

He'd grill some steaks and have dinner ready for her and then beg her not to leave him. While preparing the steaks, Tom called April.

"Hey, baby. How was your day today" Stephen asked his unsuspecting lover.

"Stephen, I miss you. I have some exciting news and can't wait for you to come home." She gushed.

"Tell me. You know, I hate surprises." Stephen implored when he heard Terri's keys in the door.

"Um, baby I've got to go." Stephen told her. He had to get off the phone before Terri caught him.

"Why?" April whined. " We haven't talked all day."

"Stephen, I'm home." Terri called out, and April heard her.

"Stephen? Who's there with you? Where are you?" April asked concerned as a chill traveled up her spine.

"No one, baby, I gotta go." He hung up as Terri entered the room.

"Hey Baby. I'm making dinner. Sit, relax. Let me care for you." Stephen told his wife as soon as she entered.

Then he recognized the shirt she was wearing. "Baby, where did you get Tom's shirt. Did he leave it here?"

Terri looked at him. She'd heard the way he ended his phone a call and she suspected he was on the phone with April?

"Was that April on the phone when I walked in?" she asked to change the topic.

However, Stephen recognized a deflection when he saw it. "Answer me. How did you end up with Tom's shirt?" Terri looked away.

"I went over there to talk to him. And I was crying and ruined my blouse; he let me have his shirt." Terri replied. " Now, tell me was that April on the phone?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Choices Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds