Chrissy and Tara Ch. 02

"A girl has to have some loving sometime. I'm not a nun! Besides, you can't always get by just listening to other people in the shower!" Tara giggled a bit.

Chrissy instantly turned red. She thought that the subject would be forgotten or that it wouldn't bother her after being mentioned at the gym, but here it was, smacked directly across her face. Even in the relaxed state she felt, she didn't know what to say to her friend. She was embarrassed.

Tara saw the look on her friend's face and knew that she might have crossed a boundary. She felt guilt at embarrassing her friend. It certainly wasn't intentional. She had enjoyed the moment the night before, touching herself as Chrissy had done the same. She had noticed Chrissy that first day they met, the red hair and pale complexion were so different than most girls she saw on campus, including herself. The girl was sweet and not pretentious, and that was unique on this campus. She had developed a crush on this girl immediately, and she did not want to make her feel out of place.

She reached out and slid her fingers onto Chrissy's leg. "I'm sorry, chicky. No need to turn into a beet. I didn't know you'd be so sensitive about it. If it makes you feel any better, I enjoyed it." Tara laughed nervously, trying to defuse Chrissy's anxiousness.

Chrissy didn't quite regain her composure. She felt her friend's hand on her leg and that made her a bit more nervous. No one had really ever touched her in an affectionate way. Then her thoughts suddenly turned to how Tara looked working out this morning. The confidence and beauty of her friend had been overwhelming. It had made her nipples hard. Now she couldn't get the moans that she heard the night before out of her mind. She finally was able to mumble, "I, um, well, I enjoyed it too."

Tara smiled at her friend and slid closer, her fingers gently rubbing Chrissy's leg. "I knew it was you in there Chrissy. There was no one else around that could have been in the shower."

Chrissy couldn't speak. She had more fun than she had let on. Hearing Tara in the shower had sent her over the edge and seeing how the workout clothes fit around her voluptuous curves made her salivate. Her friend was more than beautiful - she was sexy. Chrissy was glad that she wore a sweater tonight, her nipples growing harder as she thought about the shower again. She started wondering if Tara had used the vibe and thought of her. It was an incredibly hot fantasy, she thought.

Chrissy lost any restraint she had left. The thoughts in her head were too amazing to keep to herself. She wanted to touch and be touched. She slid her fingers on top of Tara's and smiled. "Thank you for a lovely evening Tara. This has been so wonderful. And you are a stunning host."

Tara, unlike her friend, was bold. Chrissy had observed how the confidence exuded from her. She slowly leaned over, gently kissing her friend's fingers. She knew that Chrissy would get an excellent view of her cleavage and looked up at her. "Thank you girl. The pleasure is all mine."

Chrissy felt her friend's soft lips on her fingers and started feeling a warm, tingling sensation throughout her body. This was amazing, she thought. She looked at her friend and noticed again the revealing low cut dress. Tara's cleavage was completely on show for her, her large breasts barely able to be contained in the soft fabric. Chrissy felt hotter now, even more so than when she heard the moans in the shower the night before.

Tara kept looking into her friend's eyes and decided that it was time. She gently ran her tongue out onto the tip of each of Chrissy's fingers, gently sucking on each one. It was a bold yet seductive move. She could feel her own nipples swelling under her dress. She wanted Chrissy badly and wanted to show the girl that desire.

Chrissy felt Tara's tongue on her fingers and softly sighed. This was perfect, she thought to herself. But I can't believe she wants me, Chrissy kept reiterating in her own mind. She was a bit hesitant, but Tara was being extremely romantic with her. She never had thought of being with a woman until she was dressing for this evening. She let her inhibitions go, her mind telling her that she should be happy and enjoy the attention from an incredible person. But she also wanted to show Tara how much she was attracted to her as well.

Chrissy slowly ran the fingers of her other hand up Tara's arm. It was very smooth, the skin soft. She adored the darker complexion, knew that Tara's Italian heritage must have been contributed to that, and she gently rubbed her arm. She loved touching Tara. She decided to be bold herself for a change and gently slid her fingers around the outside of Tara's dress, caressing Tara's breasts through the fabric. They were bigger than they looked and felt very firm, Chrissy thought.

Tara let out a soft sigh, loving her friend's hand on her busty chest. She was surprised for sure that Chrissy had made a move but was happy that she did. She continued looking into Chrissy's eyes as she slid each one of her fingers in her mouth. Tara gasped on Chrissy's finger as she felt one of her breasts being gently pulled out of her dress.

Chrissy couldn't believe what she was doing. She had Tara's breast in her hand, gently cupping and rubbing it. She ran her finger over the hardening nipple, hearing Tara gasp ever so slightly as she gently pulled on it.

Tara was getting hotter by the minute. Chrissy was bringing tingling sensations to her entire body. She could no longer resist and slid her mouth off of Chrissy's fingers. She moved closer and whispered, "I want you."

Chrissy had never heard that before and didn't think that she would hear it from a woman. "I want you too, Tara. You are so beautiful."

Tara leaned in, her fingers tracing the outline of Chrissy's face as she pulled her closer. She closed her eyes, Chrissy's hand still fondling her breast, and she leaned in wrapping her lips around Chrissy's.

Chrissy responded, sliding her other arm around Tara's neck, the two kissing sweetly and lovingly. Her other hand still massaged Tara's breast, but her motion had slowed as she wanted to savor the kiss.

Tara sensed that Chrissy was breathing just a bit more. She let her tongue find Chrissy's lips, gently running around them, outlining the shape of them. She was getting hotter, her panties under her dress feeling so wet. She gently parted Chrissy's mouth with her tongue.

Chrissy opened her mouth willingly, letting Tara's tongue explore her. She gasped into Tara's mouth as their tongues touched. She was completely soaked now, her nipples rock hard and wanting to be free of her bra. This was the most erotic moment of her life, and she never wanted it to end.

Tara felt Chrissy's tongue with her own and moaned. She pulled Chrissy closer, the deep kiss sending shockwaves through her. She broke the kiss, moving instead to kiss along Chrissy's jawline as her hand rubbed along her friend's chest. She loved the taste of Chrissy's skin and moved slowly along her ear, sucking on the lobe. "You are so sexy," she whispered in Chrissy's ear. "I want to make love to you."

Chrissy heard the sweet sentiments and felt a flood in between her legs. She never had such affection like this, let alone ever had someone tell her they wanted her. The kisses to her ears drove her wild. She slid her hands down to Tara's thick ass, whispering, "I want to make love to you too Tara. You are so beautiful."

Tara slid her tongue in Chrissy's ear then ran it down her neck putting little kisses all over it. She loved her ass grabbed and knew that Chrissy liked it. She had noticed her looking when she left the gym earlier. Tara found her way back to Chrissy's mouth, slipping her tongue back inside. They both were gasping and moaning now.

Chrissy rubbed her hands all over Tara's butt, their tongues still dancing. She had never felt such passion or even knew it could exist like this. Her friend was so sexy, and she wanted her more than any guy she had ever crushed on.

Chrissy slid her hands to Tara's back and unzipped the dress just enough to let both of Tara's breasts fall out. They were much bigger than she had expected with small dark nipples. She cupped both in her hand, then broke the kiss with Tara to lean over and run her tongue along one of them. Tara moaned, and Chrissy let her mouth fully engulf one of the nipples. She gently sucked on it and felt it get harder in her mouth. It was a wonderful feeling to make her friend feel good.

Tara threw her head back. It was pure ecstasy. Her friend's mouth was sending tingling feelings throughout her chest and body. She ran her fingers in Chrissy's fiery red hair and gasped and moaned as her friend licked, sucked, and nibbled on both of her nipples. She was happy that she was bold enough to make a move. She moved her hands down Chrissy's back and tugged at her sweater.

Chrissy raised her hands to let Tara remove the sweater then leaned back over to continue sucking on her friend's nipples. Her nipples were extremely hard and she knew that they must be poking through her bra at this point. She was no longer self-conscious about how she looked. Tara made her feel beautiful and wanted, and she wanted nothing more than to be with her and make love to her.

Tara threw Chrissy's sweater on the floor and reached around to undo her plain black bra. Her friends's breasts were smaller than hers but perky. But what really caught her attention was her nipples. They were light pink but very erect. She guessed that they protruded a half inch or more from Chrissy's breasts. They were definitely bigger than the eraser on the end of a pencil. She loved them. She leaned over to lick the nipples, sucking and pulling them to make them even harder. She felt Chrissy's moans on her own breasts and got totally lost in pleasing her friend.

After a few moments, Tara let her mouth release from her friend's breasts. "Would you like to get into bed sweetie?"

It was the first time Tara had called her by a pet name other than "chicky" or "girlie". Chrissy loved it. "I would love to honey," came the reply. She wanted Tara to know how much she was into her. She grabbed Tara's hand and pulled her to the bed. She leaned in and kissed Tara passionately, her tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth. She reached back and unzipped Tara's dress the remainder of the way down. Tara stepped out of it, her black lace panties the only remaining clothing on her body. Chrissy loved what she saw and leaned in to kiss Tara more.

"It's unfair that you still have jeans on," Tara exclaimed as her hands fiddled with the tight button on Chrissy's jeans. As she got them unbuttoned, she leaned over and used her mouth to pull down the zipper, her eyes never breaking contact with Chrissy's. She slid them down off of Chrissy's ass to reveal a pair of navy blue boy short panties. She wasn't expecting this to happen, Tara thought. She then stood up to kiss her again. As Tara pulled her closer, she could feel Chrissy's erect nipples graze against her own. It felt so good. She ran her tongue all over her friend's mouth as she felt her own panties getting wetter.

Chrissy returned the deep, passionate kisses. She was extremely horny and reached into the back of Tara's panties to feel her skin. She grabbed her thick ass and felt Tara moan into her mouth. She remembered how Tara looked in the black yoga pants, the fabric hugging her curves. She loved the look and feel of Tara's ass. It was bigger than hers but looked so well proportioned on Tara's body. It was hers now. She grabbed Tara's ass and pulled her on top of her as Chrissy fell back in bed.

Tara kissed her friend sweetly. "I have wanted you since that first day we met sweetie. You are so beautiful."

"Likewise," Chrissy replied as her hands squeezed Tara's ass harder. "I'm so wet for you honey. Make love to me."

"Oh Chrissy," Tara said softly. She ran her fingers slowly up Chrissy's thighs as she kissed her lovingly. She could see the dark wet spot that had soaked through her panties. Tara couldn't wait any longer. She ran her fingers under the top waistband of Chrissy's panties. As she deepened the kiss, she let her fingers move lower and felt Chrissy's thick bush. She loved it and let her fingers wander in her pubes for awhile.

Chrissy moaned into Tara's mouth. It was so different having someone else's hand in her panties and she was enjoying Tara playing delicately with her bush. She let her tongue explore Tara's mouth as her hands squeezed her ass. It was then that she felt something different. Her friend was fingering her!

Tara slid another finger inside Chrissy. Her lips had become so swollen, and Chrissy was literally soaked from the entire experience. Tara stopped for a second and grabbed the waistband of the panties and slid them off of Chrissy's ass. She briefly brought them to her face, taking in Chrissy's scent. She slid two fingers into Chrissy again, her thumb slowly rubbing her engorged clit. She looked into Chrissy's eyes as she fingered her.

Chrissy felt the intensity of Tara's fingers in her. No one had touched her like this let alone got her close to orgasm. She rested her legs on Tara's back, squirming just a bit. She was breathing heavier now, moaning, "Oh Tara. You're going to make me cum!" That's when she felt something new.

Tara slid her fingers out of Chrissy, running her tongue along them to taste her friend's juices. Chrissy had a wonderful taste, and she couldn't wait to please her friend more. She quickly leaned over putting gentle kisses on the inside of Chrissy's legs and up her thighs. Without hesitation, her face was in between Chrissy's legs. Tara brushed her nose through Chrissy's thick red bush, her eyes looking up at her friend. That's when it happened. Tara slowly ran her tongue along Chrissy's swollen lips, lapping up her juices. She used her fingers, spreading them just a bit, then slid her tongue into the opening. Tara was eating her first pussy.

Chrissy was moaning loudly at this point. She felt Tara's tongue inside her and on her clit. She looked down and saw Tara's eyes look back with love as her mouth was firmly locked on her. She ran her toes all over Tara's back and down her ass. Simply heaven, she thought. She could no longer hold it in, her body shuddering in pleasure. "Ohhhhh Tara!" Chrissy felt the climax, her friend's tongue dancing all over her clit as she orgasmed.

Tara could feel her friend reaching her climax. She let her tongue slide back into her hole enjoying the sweet nectar that was flowing out of Chrissy and down her thighs. She reached for Chrissy's hands, holding them tightly as her friend came on her face. It was one of the most erotic moments of her life, and it wasn't over.

Chrissy pulled Tara up to her, kissing her deeply and running her tongue across her lips and slipping it into her mouth. She loved knowing that she was tasting herself on Tara's lips and mouth. "Oh god Tara, you are amazing," is all that Chrissy could say as she broke the kiss. Her friend still had on her panties, and she badly wanted to be in them.

She rolled over so that Tara was on her back then kissed her again.

"God so are you Chrissy." Tara moved her hands back to lightly spank her friend's curvy ass as she lifted her hips up to help Chrissy slide off her panties. They were soaked and practically stuck against her body. It excited her to spread her legs for Chrissy, to let her get a view of her naked body.

Chrissy leaned back to admire her friend. "You are so beautiful sweetie," as she looked at Tara waiting there for her move. She looked full of lust but also saw a bit of a smile, and that made Chrissy incredibly happy. She gently lifted up one of Tara's legs, kissing it gently and moved to her toes, swirling her tongue around each of them. She wanted Tara to feel the complete sense of pleasure that she had felt only minutes before.

Tara could do nothing but moan. She was not ticklish but never had anyone give attention to her feet. She didn't know if they were sexy or not, but she recently had a pedicure and the nails were painted a light pink color. She locked her eyes on Chrissy's as each of her toes were sucked on. She used her hands to rub her body and over her chest. She was so turned on for Chrissy and couldn't wait to see what was next.

Chrissy gave attention to each of Tara's toes. She slowly placed kisses gently up her friend's left leg, running her tongue slowly along the inside of her thigh. Tara's moans encouraged her, letting loose of all her inhibitions as she ran her fingers in Tara's bush. Her bush was dark and thick and Chrissy gently played with the tufts of hair. She loved how it felt and leaned over to kiss Tara's tummy, letting her tongue swirl in her belly button. She then dragged her tongue down through her bush and along her swollen labia. Tara was extremely turned on, Chrissy noticing that each movement of her tongue caused Tara to shift a bit. Chrissy's tongue found her clit, swollen from the excitement and flicked her tongue at it gently.

Tara was helpless. The feeling of her friend's tongue on her labia and clit caused her to claw a bit at the edge of the bed. "Ohhh Chrissy, yesss," she moaned.

Chrissy loved to hear her friend moan, just as she heard the evening before, but this time it was with more intensity. Chrissy knew that she had her friend melting. The room was warmer from the heat of their stimulated bodies, and Chrissy felt just as good pleasing Tara as she did being on the receiving end of it. She moved her tongue away from Tara's clit and pushed it slowly into the opening.

Tara was in heaven. She felt Chrissy's tongue inside her and was moaning uncontrollably. She reached down holding her friend's head in place as she grinded her pussy against her face. She felt Chrissy's tongue deeper, and she didn't move away. Tara looked down the length of Chrissy's body, admiring the curves and sexy ass of this girl that she had seduced. She started panting again as Chrissy ran her tongue over the hood of her clit. "Mmm Chrissy, I'm going to cum!"

Chrissy didn't stop moving her tongue. Her friend was shuddering now and knew that she was close. She moved her hands up Tara's body, fondling her tits and pinching her nipples as she let her tongue dance all over Tara's clit and then thrusted it back into her pussy. She felt Tara tense a bit then heard her yell, "I'm cummming!"

Tara let go. The orgasm hit her hard. She held Chrissy's face between her legs as she squirmed and moaned, letting the pleasure reach its peak. She felt nothing but love for Chrissy who had made her feel incredibly wonderful. The wetness from her orgasm dripped down over her thighs. She looked down at how stunningly beautiful Chrissy looked, and pulled her up. Her eyes met Chrissy's. "Sweetie, you really know how to make a woman feel good."

Chrissy blushed just a bit. "Well, it was my first time, so there's always room for improvement."

Tara giggled, "You really are a geek!"

Chrissy just laughed, her naked body still rubbing against Tara. She loved feeling their curves mesh, her sensitive nipples rubbing on Tara's large breasts. Tara wasn't ticklish as she had found out, and she leaned in and kissed her friend deeply, her lips still glazed with Tara's nectar.

Tara ran her tongue into Chrissy's mouth and tasted herself. The mere thought of what she was doing was only serving to make her more horny. And Chrissy did essentially say that practice makes perfect. She kept her mouth on Chrissy's lips then pinned her down. Years of lifting weights had strengthened her arms, and she found it easy to hold Chrissy on the bed.

"Oh, did someone want more," Chrissy asked as her radiant smile crossed her face.

"You know it sweetie! If you only knew how often I get horny. Hope you can keep up." Tara was all smiles as she teased her friend.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds