Christian Loving Ch. 03

"I think until Sunday. I know it's a long thing. But it's practically in the bag too. I'll be on hand to handle mostly corporate issues - Dan's whole team will be there to cover the technical aspects. This should all tie together nicely. And when it does, I just know it will allow for us to spend more time together."

On the other end, Rachel began smiling again. Unbeknownst to him, Rachel had been musing on just how much time she and Reuben might be spending together in light of this new development. "Big things in store, huh?"

"Definitely. Hey, how are things over there? You think you can hold down the fort for a few days?"

Rachel's situation looked even sunnier.

"Things are okay, dear," Rachel lively responded. It was as if all the pieces she wanted to fall into place were doing just that. "Your kids are behaving okay - I don't think we'll have a problem for a while."

"Good! Good. Honey, sorry, but it is getting late, and I need to get things organized here. So, it looks like I'll return sometime Sunday or Monday dear," Jacob said through his cell-phone. "Sorry I won't be around for the weekend."

"Well, good luck on the project!"

Jacob paused momentarily. "I love you."

"I love you too," Rachel softly said, twirling the phone cord on her finger.

After exchanging farewells and goodbyes, Jacob hung up. Rachel tended to odd jobs around the house, sorting out how she would work the opportunity the Lord had now provided for her. As thoughts of Reuben entering her worked up to the feverish levels she felt during the movie, Rachel's confidence in becoming pregnant grew. Lustful images of her stepson sliding his member in and out of her wetness, the sounds of her vaginal warmth pulling him, the thoughts of his life-giving semen filling her belly. Finally the dampness in her panties drew her to her room.

Reuben was reading at his desk when he heard his stepmom call for him. He entertained that she might be scheming something after she fondled him earlier that evening. But she wouldn't actually try something while Dinah was around. It wasn't her nature.


When he opened the door to her room, his heartbeat rose. The lights were dimmed, incense candles were burning. Rachel lay in her bed, wearing a white silken lingerie, her knees pressed up into the air. Slowly spreading her legs open across the width of the bed, she beckoned to Reuben, "I'm ready."

Leaving the door slightly ajar behind him, Reuben held his ground. If Dinah were not around, he would almost certainly fuck the bitch again. He wanted nothing more than to violate and soil her - her body, her mind, and her soul. No matter how awful or 'sinful' it was.

Dinah was around though, and if she caught these two in the act, his life would be over. He'd never hear the end of it from his father, much less from anyone who would find out about them. His sister would be traumatized. Finally, after a tumultuous childhood, an element of family has been injected into her life at a critical growing period for her - only to find her brother and stepmother doing the nasty. What would he say? How could he explain his own agenda? He could never bring such disaster to his little sister - the two had been through too much together.

Reuben held out his sexual and ambitious agendas for Dinah's sake. Staring briefly at the floor, he muttered out, "Sorry. Not tonight."

"But darling," Rachel cooed, gently caressing the sides of her chest with her hands, "I've been waiting for tonight. I need you in me. I need your baby in me ..."

"No. I can't," he replied. In an attempt to stall her, he told her, "Tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow?" Reuben simply nodded at her pouted question. "But what will I do until then?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll think of something." With a smile, he backed through the doorway, making sure to close it completely.

Lost in the moment, Rachel almost let loose a sensual, yearning moan to lure her stepson back when she heard the voice of her stepdaughter in the hallway. "What was that?"

"Nothing ... she just wanted some Tylenol. She's just sleepy, I guess."

"Oh, 'cause I was gonna ..."

"Hey," Reuben interrupted. "Where'd you get the cookie?"

"Ohh!" Dinah squealed, audibly excited. "They're over here. C'mon!"

Rachel remained in her bed as the two children headed off to the kitchen. Perhaps, tonight would not be the best night for action. It would be late soon, and if she were to wake up early, she could get a head start on planning a day full of wonderful baby-making experiences with her willing stepson. The thought comforted Rachel in her aroused state as she put out the candles. The idea of fingering herself briefly danced about her head, but she decided against it knowing she would exercise her desires soon enough. Slowly her heat subsided and she drifted off, awaiting the pleasures tomorrow would bring.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds