• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christina in High School Ch. 1

Christina in High School Ch. 1

This is my first submission. Hope you like it.

* * * * *

I was staying late at school to work on the newest edition of my high school's literary magazine. It was about nine when I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs from the English department to the commons. I was walking towards the front door of school when I heard a noise in the offices to the left. Unless a janitor tripped, someone was doing something noisy, and probably criminal in the principals office. Hoping for a decent story for journalism class, I headed down the darkened hall to the principals office. A light was on in the last office, the head principal's office. As I approached the door, I could see that it was cracked open, and that Mr. Field was sitting on the edge of his desk, facing away from me.

"Hey, Bitch!" It took me a second to realize he wasn't speaking to me, but to someone else in the room. I saw who it was when Mr. Field dragged the woman up by her hair. It was Ms. Stamm, the new French teacher. She had just joined the staff this semester when the old French teacher had suffered a heart attack. My guy friends always talked about how hot she was. Even I had noticed how her huge tits were always prominently displayed during class. I'm not a lesbian, but I'm not against women all together.

I guess I should take a moment to describe myself quickly. My name is Christina, and at the time I was just 18, a senior in high school, captain of the cheerleading squad, editor of the literary magazine, and a member of the swim team. I'm 5'5, have long (down to my ass) blondish brown hair, and I weigh around 120 lbs. My tits are my favorite feature, round and large, a proud 34D. Not bad for a high school chick.

Back to the story: I stood in the doorway, peeking through the cracked door. The picture was clearer now. Mr. Field had pushed Ms. Stamm onto her hands and knees, and was fucking her doggie style. Ms. Stamm's short dark hair did nothing to hide the lust in her face. She moaned as he fucked her, large tits getting mashed into the short office carpet. I dropped my backpack to the floor soundlessly and worked my hand up my skirt, grateful I had left the stockings at home. My fingers were working my clit. It had been a long time, nearly a month, since I had been fucked by my boyfriend. I had been too busy with school and cheerleading. I desperately needed to cum. My vibrator had never made me so horny as the sight of my French teacher getting screwed by the principal. I worked at my clit, occasionally ramming three of my fingers up my cunt. I was so close to cumming when Mr. Field moaned that he was cumming, and ms. Field started to moan with him. OHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG

It pushed me over the edge. I frigged my clit as hard as I could. I slumped against the wall, having the most intense orgasm of my life, when the office door swung open. Mr. Field, naked and semi-hard stood there looking down at me with my hand up my skirt.

"Looks like we have a new toy," he said to no one in particular as he grabbed my hair and dragged me into his office. I was too shocked to do anything but stumble into his office. Mr. Field let go of me and turned to shut the door. As he walked back to me, I couldn't help but notice that he was getting harder, his cock growing, pointing towards me. He wasn't fully hard, and already he had the largest cock I had ever seen in my life. It was about 8 inches at the moment, and steadily growing.

"Well Christina, it looks like we need to decide what to do with you." He was totally businesslike, as if he was fully clothed and was discussing some school related issue, not totally naked with a huge hard-on. "It seems that you enjoyed what you saw, so you will now have to return the favor and show me something I'll enjoy. Remove your shirt." I cursed myself for not having worn a bra today. I'd worn the skimpy, nearly see through top to tease this guy in my physics class and now it was comming back to bite me in the ass.

I looked up to Mr. Field and he wasn't relenting. I slipped the little top over my head leaving my full tits bare, nipples sticking out prominently.

"Now the skirt and underwear. I want you fully naked right now young lady." I slipped the skirt off, then the pink string undies. (again to tease the guy in physics). I was left standing naked in front of Mr. Field and Ms. Stamm. She was frozen, mesmerized by my shaved snatch. Mr. Field was not frozen. He approached me and started to fondle my tits, tugging on my nipples. His massive erection was pressing against my flat stomach, growing even larger.

"I always knew you had nice tits. So big and firm." His hand slipped down to my dripping pussy. "Looks like you're enjoying this." He stuck two fingers into my snatch. "Isn't she wet Ms. Stamm." He waved his fingers in front of her face, and she took them into her mouth. "Is she sweet?" She nodded. "do you want to eat this sweet little cheerleader?" She nodded again. "Looks like we know what to do with you. Christina, please go lay on top of my desk." I was so hot at the thought of this stacked French teacher sucking on my clit that I practically jumped up on the desk.

Mr. Field took my hand and placed it on his cock. "How big is it? It must be at least 9 inches."

"Ten and a half to be exact. Two and a half wide." He grinned. "And you'll be feeling every inch in that tight little cunt of yours." Before I could think up something to say in reply, Ms. Stamm found my clit. She rubbed her tongue around the little nub and then sucked for all she was worth. It took me less than three minutes of this hot little bitch's tonguing to make me cum. It was so intense, I started screaming, gripping Mr. Field's cock with both hands just to keep from falling off the desk.

"Thank you Ms. Stamm, it seems that you have gotten her sufficiently wet for me. You are dismissed for the evening. She collected her clothes and gave me the evil eye. Jealous? "Christina, get down on your knees. Open your mouth." I was totally mesmerized by the huge cock in front f my face. My pussy juices were soaking my thighs as Mr. Field started to feed his cock into my mouth.

"That's right you dirty bitch, suck my fat cock, come on you little slut." I relaxed my throat and started to let his cock slide down the back of my throat, swallowing it with every thrust. I was so horny, I needed to be fucked, so I pulled my head away from his cock, only allowing him to shallowly dip his cock into my hot mouth.

"I need you to fuck me," I gasped. "Please, my pussy is so wet, I need you inside my. Ram my little tight baby cunt." He pushed me back on to my back, and put my legs over his shoulders, and he rammed his massive dick into my tiny little hole. His thrusts were strong, getting more and more urgent, filling me then drawing almost all the way out, then filling me again, deeper each time. I started to cum, pussy muscled sucking his cock, milking it. He pulled out all the way this time, and then let loose his cum all over my body, shooting all over my face, my tits and hairless snatch. He slumped back, cock deflating, and I got up to put my clothes back on my sticky body. I went home and fingered myself until I passed out.

In the middle of first hour, I got a message calling me to the principal immediately. Someone asked me if I was in trouble, and I could only think "I hope so."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christina in High School Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds