• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Christmas Holidays

Christmas Holidays

I was halfway through my second year at uni and was looking forward to getting back home for a family Christmas. I was going out with a great girl; a good laugh and great looking but not very filthy. I was hoping to be able to train her up a bit. I'd experienced some very dirty women, including my mate's mum who I had fucked with my dad. The training would have to wait until after Christmas now though as I was on the train back to Derby.

Lorna was the name of my mate's mum and she'd been keeping me entertained on the journey with some dirty text messages. She had a real way with words and her filth had given me a semi. I was contemplating having a sly rub under the table when I got a message from my dad; he was going to be picking me up at the station and how was I fixed for giving Lorna a fucking on the way home?

A few months ago I would've died of embarrassment at receiving such a message form my dad but all that changed after our threesome last year. Since then he had fucked Lorna on Skype while I watched and I'd sent him a few videos I'd taken on my mobile phone of me fucking various college sluts, invariably sluts with big tits.

I messaged him back that I was already hard and then texted Lorna to tell her I needed some deep throat. She was a big fan of hairy blokes and she immediately replied that she'd swallow my dick whole until her nose was in my pubes. I sent a final message telling her that my dad would be up her shithole while she did it and then switched my phone off before I ended up spunking my pants.

Arriving at Derby train station, I bought a cheap bottle of vodka to get the party going then met up with dad who was parked at the front of the station. He was evidently chatting to Lorna as I got in the passenger seat. He was rubbing himself through his jeans while he chatted and didn't bother stopping when I got in.

"Chris has arrived now, so we're on our way you fucking slut. Get that dirty cunt nice and ready for us."

I asked about the family while we were driving over and we discussed what we were each getting mum for her Christmas present. Although what I, and particularly dad, was doing was so wrong it had strangely brought us closer together and had bred a certain familiarity and we felt more comfortable together physically.

We parked up a couple of streets away again so that the car wasn't seen outside Lorna's and we made our way to hers. The door was unlocked when we got there so we let ourselves in and gave her a shout.

"Are you there you fucking cock hungry whore?"

Dad grinned at my filthy mouth.

"Like father like son," he said.

"Come on up boys," came the reply, "I'm ready for you."

I was shocked when I saw Lorna, she was fully clothed. She told us to sit ourselves down on a sofa she had in the bedroom. We sat down and she leaned over and greeted us with a kiss, not a peck on the cheek but a full French snog. First dad, then me. I noticed as I was snogging her that dad was already on her tits having a grope.

She pulled back and ran her hands down her body. She had a great figure and knew how to dress to hold everything in place. She had the sly grin of a slut about to get dicked as she grabbed her own tits through a tight red dress.

"Today I want DP."

My dick swelled in my jeans as soon as my brain had processed her words. Once, in one of our Skype sessions, she had been riding dad and he had been pulling her arse cheeks apart to give me a better view, I'd told her then that if only I was there I would have been sliding my dick up her tight brown hole. She had cum on dad's dick at that point so we all knew that the day would come.

"Greedy sluts need to earn that," my dad said.

"Oh I will, don't worry about that," had come the quick reply.

Lorna pulled her dress up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties, just bare cunted and ready to go. I pulled my jeans off and dad followed suit, then the shirts came off until we sat back down in just pants and socks. Dress still hitched, she straddled us so that she had one knee between both of our legs. Her hands ran over our chests and she went from me to dad for deep snogs.

Having made sure that we were both hard with a quick grope she moved back to lie on the bed. Heels digging into the mattress, she had her legs spread and was giving herself a rude fingering. I unbuttoned my boxers and pulled my dong out, slowly wanking as I feasted my eyes on her exposed twat, wet fingers sliding in and out of herself. From the corner of my eye I could see dad was doing the same. I allowed myself a look at him. She had been right before, we were very similar in the trouser department. Having satisfied myself that I was neither grossed out nor particularly turned on seeing my dad wanking, I turned my attention back to Lorna who was now teasing her arsehole with a wet finger.

I told her to take the dress right off so that we could see her tits. She did as she was asked and was standing there in nothing but heels. Cheekily she rubbed some of her cunt juice onto each nipple and then leaned over to present us with one each. While we flicked our tongues over her nipples she got a dick in each hand and started to wank us.

I reminded her that I needed some deep throat and with a smile she got on to her knees and took my meat into her mouth. After letting her get familiar again with my dick, I put my hands on the back of her head and started to throat fuck her. The sound of her gagging was very gratifying and I was impressed that despite the tears rolling down her face she was still managing to wank my dad off at the same time. I could feel my bollocks tightening so I told her to nosh dad off.

After a few minutes of impressive sword swallowing, dad lifted his legs right back and ordered her to rim him. Fuck she was a dirty bitch, getting right between his arse cheeks, I could hear the slurping as she licked his hole out.

"Chris needs a bit of that too slut," he said and I duly lifted my legs back.

I made a mental note not to snog her again as she got to work on my shitter. I'd never had it before but it felt fucking awesome as she got her tongue right up my dirty hole and licked round the rim.

She continued to service our cocks, bollocks and arseholes for about 10 minutes and fuck knows how I didn't lose my load because she was fucking brilliant at it. No other woman I'd fucked had had Lorna's touch, she was an absolute pro with a cock.

Dad and I agreed that the slut had earned a fucking and we set about dicking her. Dad lying on the bed and her riding him up her twat, a great view from Skype that was even better in the flesh, I straddled his legs and told him to spread her arse wide. I spat on my palm and rubbed some into my bell end before I started squeezing it up her shitter. It looks so easy in porno films but it was a bit more difficult in real life to get the right position and have sufficient room to pump, so I ended up crouching on my haunches and holding her shoulders tight.

I got my whole length up her shithole and I could feel that her cunt was full too, screaming like a banshee she took it hard in both holes at the same time. We worked on a couple of rhythms, first with me going in and he was pulling out, then both in and out at the same time. Lorna loved it all from the wailing that was coming out of her mouth.

Dad said he was about ready to spunk so I pulled out of her arsehole and sat back on the sofa to enjoy the sight of her getting a cream pie. Lorna had other ideas though and she dismounted from his dick and disappeared to the kitchen. She came straight back with a martini glass and the vodka I'd bought earlier. I could see there this was going and it was going to be another first for me. She took dad's dick back in her gob and sucked her own cunt juices off him as she noshed away. When he was ready to spunk she got him to stand up and she wanked him off into the glass. She complimented him on his impressive load before cleaning his bell end up with her tongue.

Then she turned to look at me. I told her I had a few strokes left in me and that I hadn't finished with her arsehole. She dutifully assumed the position on all fours so I could nail her shitter some more. Dad did a bit of filming on his mobile and mobile for enjoyment later. I could feel the spunk rising in my bollocks so I got dad to pass me the half full martini glass and I wanked my contribution into it. There was a little room left for some vodka and after she had stirred it with her finger she swallowed her Christmas eggnog like a good girl.

Dad was in no rush to get dressed and neither was I, mum was visiting gran tonight and Lorna's kids were both away with friends so we had plenty of time for some more fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Christmas Holidays

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 892 milliseconds