Christmas Unicorn

I exploded. One second I was moaning softly into her mouth, sucking her tongue and feeling him working me below and the next second, I was launched into an orgasmic orbit. As I came, Steff hugged me, her mouth giving me little kisses on my cheek while Dan continued to pound me, harder and faster. My climax wouldn't stop, I came and came, crying out for more, crying out for him to stop, pulling him to me and yet pushing him away. I was vaguely aware of his loud groan before he collapsed down on me, breathing heavily into my one ear as Steff murmured into the other. I had never felt so desired as I was at that second.

Eventually, Dan and I recovered. He rose slightly to give me a kiss before dismounting and sliding off to my side. Steff immediately crawled on top and began kissing me anew with the soft kisses a lover might give after a wonderful roll in the hay. After a minute or so she drew back and looked me in the eye.

"That was so wild watching you two. Phew."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah! Made me extra horny, too."

"You can count me out for a few minutes, Honey. Amber drained me."

"Then I guess I'll need to talk her into something, huh, Amber?"

"Sure, but I need a few seconds, also."

"OK, I've set my watch for five minutes."

"Five minutes?! I need more time than that!"

Know what? I didn't need five minutes. Her kisses, touches, strokes and pets had me interested well before the deadline. I responded to her advances with little touches of my own, touches that split her moist petals and drew the honey to her pearl. I teased, I stroked, I kissed and I loved until she was on the edge of her own climax. I slowed down to her soft moans of disappointment only to start up again. I repeated this several times until she was clearly frustrated, begging for release.

From behind me, Dan crawled over to his wife, pinning her to the sheets as he nudged my hand from her puss. "Let me," he softly grunted before he took his recovered cock and sank it deep into her. Then it was my turn to watch two lovers so in tune with each other they seemed to act in perfect harmony. Not wanting to be left out, I dropped my lips to hers and returned the favor of kisses while Dan worked his wonders on her. There was no doubt about her climax. Her torso arched up as she screamed out, begging him to 'keep doing that' and holding his pelvis to her. Like earlier, he collapsed beside her, breathing heavily in her ear. I took the advantage of giving her little kisses much like she had given me. Even though we had not made love with each other, I felt so close to her at that very moment. And to Dan, well, to both of them.

Even the word 'love' drifted fleetingly through my mind as I kissed her and gently rubbed Dan's back. But I knew I couldn't fall in love with her or him or them. This was a hookup, this was for fun and though we enjoyed each other's company, there couldn't be a long-term future for us. I mean, how could there be?

After pushing those thoughts from my mind, Steff recovered and insisted we, that is she and I, have some fun together. We ended up going down on each other before collapsing into a deep sleep.

I was the first one awake the next morning thanks to my small bladder. I eased myself out of bed, went to the bathroom and tinkled. As I sat on the toilet, my mind reviewed the night before. We had had wonderful sex together. The two having sex were always joined by the third rubbing, stroking or kissing. Those extra little things helped maintain the closeness of the threesome. No one felt left out, at least I didn't. I eventually flushed, washed my hands and slipped back into the bedroom.

Dan was lying on his back with his wonderful cock in a semierect state. He was either having a nice dream or he was experiencing simple morning wood but in either case, I found myself wanting to take advantage of it. I tiptoed over to his side of the bed and without touching the bed, I bent over and gently took his cock into my mouth. It swelled quickly and before I knew it, he was moaning softly.

"Hey, you. You sucking off my husband?"

Fear struck me. The way she mentioned 'husband' made me think she was pissed. I mean I had initiated something with him but without her knowledge. I pulled off and turned to her with an apology on my lips when I saw her lips in a cute little grin.

"Sorry, I, uh..."

"Nothing to be sorry about," she laughed, "He loves it when I wake him with a BJ."

"Yeah, but I didn't have your permission first."

"No biggie. The fact that you're here should be permission enough. Now, get back to work."

"Yeah," he said, "You heard her. Get back to work!"

After realizing they were both totally comfortable with the situation, I leaned back over him to give him my A-effort while Steff rubbed and kissed his nipples. Our combined activities must have worked as he came with a loud groan only a few minutes later. Once he recovered, Steff gave me a series of deep, probing kisses which caused me to get seriously turned on. As I reached up and began to rub her breasts, she broke the kissing before whispering to Dan.

"Turnabout is only fair, Hon. You take care of her while I put the coffee on."

She got up, gently nudged me back down and left the room. Dan came up to me and began kissing me much as she had but it got me rather nervous. This was the first time there were just two of us and not all three. Little doubts about jealousy and honesty crowded my mind and I quickly lost any interest in Dan and me together. He must have sensed my reluctance.

"Hey, you OK? It seems you just shut down."

"I'm OK, but I'm concerned about two of us going at it while she's out of the room. To me it's not what a threesome should be like."

"Hmm. Well, OK. Why don't we go get coffee and talk about it?"

Steff was surprised when we showed up so soon and asked why. I suggested we talk about the issue together. Several minutes later the three of us sat around the kitchen table in varying degrees of undress, slurping the hot drinks. When I explained to her my concerns, she almost laughed out loud.

"Amber, do you really think I'd suggest you two get together if I wasn't comfortable with the idea? Good God, I was just down the hall. And I want you to have some fun this morning, too."

"I guess I'm very sensitive to personalities and how this whole thing could go off the rails if we don't watch it."

"That's sweet of you, but I'm one hundred percent OK with Dan returning your favor while I'm here in the kitchen. We're all adults here and I don't worry about you and Dan running off together."

I was reassured by her comments as we continued to talk about our situation. After she made a quick breakfast, she slyly asked if I wanted to come back to bed with them. I know my pussy was interested but by then, my head was no longer in the game. I had some things I needed to do on the weekend and I knew I'd be distracted. I declined and reassured them it had nothing to do with the issue we'd just finished covering. I also promised them I'd be up for another night in the not-too-distant future.

That weekend was the beginning of our much more casual approach to our threesome. We found ourselves getting together every second or third weekend for a night of fun and fantastic fucking. All three of us got tested and both Steff and I were on the pill so we were fortunately able to dispense with the condoms. During the workweek, I was laser focused on my job and never once let on to anyone about our arrangement but our private weekends were special. We tried all kinds of positions, introduced some role playing and explored some mild kink, nothing deep or painful, mind you, but different and fun.

It was during one of our threesomes in June when they asked me about going on a vacation with them. It seems they had already reserved a remote chalet up in the mountains and wanted me to come with them on their annual getaway. It sounded like fun and once I cleared it with my boss Emma, I told them I was in. Dan started driving the first part of the four-hour trip while Steff rode shotgun and I was in back. Our spirits were high and sexual anticipation permeated every conversation. At the halfway point Steff took over driving and Dan sacked out in back while I rode up front. We girls carried on talking, laughing and having a grand time.

The chalet was beautiful, isolated and, surprise, had a nice pool and hot tub in the back overlooking the valley below. When they gave me the tour, Steff giggled while telling me they had a house rule: No bathing suits! I checked around the perimeter and could see no other houses in the area. We were totally isolated and private.

Once we brought our luggage into the house, we had a discussion about sleeping arrangements. There was a huge master bedroom with a California king bed, a second bedroom with a queen bed and a couple of smaller rooms with bunk beds for kids. I suggested they take the master bedroom and I'd take the queen. Steff immediately protested stating this was a 'vacation' for all of us and she didn't want me to feel left out. I, however, thought they needed their personal space and though I certainly wanted to spend time with them in bed, I felt it was important the couple have their privacy.

"Amber, we invited you to join us for the entire week and you shouldn't feel excluded at any time."

Dan piped up, "Yeah, we want to share everything with you."

"What if I want a break?" I asked.

"Well, let's call the queen room the break room. If at any time any one of us wants a break, we can sleep there while the other two stay in the king."

"That's fine for me, but what if you're in there. Does that mean Steff and I can, uh, you know?"

Steff spoke up, "Am, we've spent most of our time as a threesome but Dan and I think we can comfortably have two of us together while the third takes a night off."

"That's great if it's you two, you being married and all, but would you be OK if it was Dan and me?"

"Yes, absolutely yes. Don't you see? We love each other, Dan and I do, and we trust each other. We talked about this last week and we both feel comfortable knowing the other is with you. And I know I'd trust you with Dan when I'm in the other room snoring away. Dan?"

"Yeah, agree. If you two are having fun while I'm asleep, more power to you."

"Uh, we'll still have some three-way fun, though, right?"

"Yes!" they answered simultaneously before Steff went on, "I'd like to think most of our time will be with all three of us."

They seemed so sincere that I agreed with their plan for the queen bed to be for solo sleeping and not just for me. Once we had put our clothes away, we set about making dinner. It was fun working together with them. Dan was an accomplished chef and we acted as his sous-chefs preparing the side dishes and salads, all the while teasing and kidding each other. Once we ate and cleaned up in the kitchen, Steff grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

The sun had set and we could see a few twinkling lights from a faraway community out on the flats. As I stood there taking it all in, Steff came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my front. The hug was nice and comfortable, much like two lovers' hugs might be, that is until she began to slowly unbutton my blouse. Once she had pulled it free from my slacks, I felt her hands reach up and undo my bra. Suddenly, I was naked from the waist up. As it was already cooling down, I shivered a little.

"Cold or excited?"

"Maybe both."

"Let me take off the rest and you can hop into the hot tub."

"Only if you join me."

We quickly lost our clothes and were in the tub when Dan peeked out from the house.

"Garçon, wine please," I called out to him.

A couple of minutes later, he returned with a bottle of wine, three plastic goblets and a lack of clothing. After soaking for several minutes and having some of the wine, I slid up behind Steff and gave her an upper back and neck massage to her purrs of delight.

"Feels sooo good," she murmured as she slumped back towards me. My hands slid around to her front and began to lightly stroke her torso from breasts to pelvis. I tickled her nipples with one hand while the other teasingly stroked right over her mound, tantalizingly close to her clit.

"Dan, care to join us?" I asked.

"No, not yet, anyway. Like watching you two."

Because she was leaning completely back against me, I dropped my mouth to her neck and began kissing her softly to her audible sighs of satisfaction. My fingers tickled her nipples even more vigorously as my index finger slowly parted her folds and found her pearl. Even though this was all under water, it wasn't as slick as her own juices and I had to be gentle as I rubbed her slowly harder and faster. Her breathing picked up in speed, her one hand reached down to hold mine tightly to her puss while her other began to work on her left nipple while I attended to the right.

It was sexy and fun leading her from a simple, relaxing back rub to full stimulation. Watching her arousal move to orgasm in the dim light from the house suddenly got me excited. Once she relaxed, crawled off me and grabbed her wine, I turned to Dan who had been watching the whole time. I crawled onto his lap only to feel a wonderful swelling arising from between his legs. As we hugged and kissed, I pumped his cock up and down until he was nice and hard. I raised up over his lap, aimed him between my petals and slid down.

Divine. Wonderful. Filling. Stretching. But there was again the slight problem of the water rinsing away any lubricating juices, making things a tiny bit uncomfortable. I decided to do what I had done on that very first night I rode him back at Christmas: I sank all the way on him and began to rock my clit on his pubic bone instead of thrusting in and out. This was far more stimulating to my clit than the usual in-and-out fucking and I found myself rapidly nearing my own orgasm. Steff's hand drifted up and down my back as she leaned over to nibble on my ear as I rode her husband. I loved having her involved, it seemed to bring me closer to both them and not just to the man I was riding. But what stunned me and stimulated me even more was feeling her finger suddenly circling my rosebud, pressing all the way around before slipping inside.

I have never been interested in anal sex and have always thought it would be too painful to have a cock stretch me open. But that finger? Wow! I couldn't believe how much it added to my stimulation and within mere seconds I exploded, arching my back while thrusting my pelvis to his even more, calling out to God how amazing it was. As I came down, I turned to Steff to return her kisses before I did the same to Dan. In my post-orgasmic haze, I realized Dan was still rock hard. In certain circumstances starting up again would have been a reasonable idea but I decided I wanted Steff more involved.

"Didn't come?"

He shook his head 'No' before answering, "Didn't want jizz in the water."

"Then I've got an idea." I dismounted him before going on, "Hike yourself up there and sit on the edge of the tub. You'll have two water nymphs attend to you right here." I smiled over at Steff who grinned back at me. Once Dan's butt was out of the water and just his feet were in the tub, I leaned over and took him in my mouth. His moan of arousal told me he liked it. After a couple of long, deep sucks, I pulled off and pointed his cock towards Steff. She immediately took him deep for a few sucks and pulled away, nodding to me. And we tag-teamed him, sometimes with deep sucks, sometimes with simple little licks around the crown, sometimes while rubbing him with our hands and sometimes merely breathing on his crown to tease him further.

The variety must have driven him mad. He was moaning, begging for release, holding our heads on him but we continued to torment him and deny him release until she whispered in my ear, "Go ahead, finish him." She gently led my face down to him again and kept her hand on my back as if to encourage me. I took him as deep as I could, applying suction while licking his most sensitive area with my tongue. Dan's moans became louder, his hand rested on my head and his legs began to tremor, telling me he was close. I applied even more suction and tongue pressure until I felt him come, squirting his seed to the back of my throat. I was able to swallow and to keep rubbing and sucking until his body went slack and his hand dropped off my head. Once I raised off him, I looked down to see in the near darkness one very satisfied looking customer.

"Come here," he whispered.

I crawled on top and lowered my mouth to his. We kissed deeply for a minute or so and once I broke the kiss, Steff nosed in and began kissing him. I looked at them and felt a sudden twinge of envy. They were a close and obviously loving couple sharing a moment of private tenderness and love. I felt like an intruder, a voyeur, even. And I needed to leave, to give them their privacy.

As I rolled over and began to get up, Steff looked at me. "Where're you going?"

"Uh, to bed, I guess."

"Don't you want to stay with us?"

"Uh, you two look like you're needing your privacy."

Dan spoke up, "After what we've just done, I doubt there's any need for privacy."

"But you two looked like you were, well, you know, were doing the spouse thing."

"Spouse thing?"

"Yeah, connecting, reconnecting, whatever, after your little fun."

"Am," said Steff with a bit of stress in her voice, "We were kissing, yeah, but we weren't ignoring you. We weren't wanting you to leave and it wasn't private. And I don't want you to leave or, more importantly, I don't want you to feel left out."

"Me neither," added Dan.

Somewhat chagrined, I sat back down next to them only to have Steff lean over and kiss me much like she had been kissing Dan. Then he took a turn. Then she. By that time, I was feeling far better and feeling much more like a part of the group and not a third wheel.

We all got up, toddled into the house, dried ourselves and put on some PJs. For the next hour or so we played a silly board game belonging to the chalet and I admit they were competitive as all get out. I was crushed by them while they managed to fight tooth and nail until Dan eked out a victory by only a few points. You would have thought he had won a million dollar prize the way he strutted around and teased us both. At one point Steff threatened him with the queen room if he didn't 'behave' which seemed to calm him down somewhat. We ended up all going to bed in the king room and within seconds, I felt myself slipping into a deep, deep sleep.

The next day we took a long hike in the morning and skinny dipped in the afternoon before having a wild night in the king bed, first with Steff going down on me (And boy, had her technique improved over the months!) then Dan doing me doggy style while I lapped at Steff's peach. That became our basic schedule: wake up, sometimes with a quickie, sometimes not, then an activity away from the chalet, then afternoons by the pool where we even did each other once right out in the daylight, dinner and then wild sex until we collapsed into bed. I found it interesting none of us used the queen room to 'recover.' We were, at least I know I was, having too much fun to miss out on even one night.

Our drive home was fairly quiet. We were all tired and for an hour or so Steff even fell asleep, drooling on the pillow she had propped up against the window. I, too, slept but I'm sure, at least I hope, my drool quotient was lower than hers. Once back home, they went to drop me off at my place before going to their house. Steff carried one of my small bags and Dan dragged my suitcase up the sidewalk while I went ahead to open my front door. Both nosed their way into my place, something I at first found a little weird, before they turned to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds