Chronicles of indianPilot Ch. 02

Hush I lifted her, moved her on her back to the bed. "This Master is also lucky to have you in his life. Do you want the anal vibe out yet?" I asked.

She smiled in a dreamy way. "Let nature takes its course. It actually feels kind of nice."

"Enjoy." I said as I pushed my mouth onto her wounded vagina. There was no rush, we had all night if she wanted it. Slowly I kissed and teased her clit. Figure eight after figure eight took her closer and closer. Despite all the previous intensity she had no trouble getting close to the edge again.

"Master?" I heard the question in her voice.

I stopped. "In your own time, in your own way. No restrictions."

She sighed as her thighs clamped around my head and she went over the edge one final time. Long after the orgasm had passed I continued licking and sucking her. Feeling her body relax, her breathing become deep and regular.

I looked up with a smile. I looked passed the marks on her pussy, the now lumpy damaged breasts, passed the streaked make-up and sweat sticky hair. "Love you princess."

She said nothing. She was already asleep. A soft flutter of her closed eyelids and the ghost of a smile told me she'd heard me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds