• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Church "Family"

Church "Family"

12

Note to readers: This story is for those that enjoy reading about how a loving husband and wife can share of themselves with others. There is some mention of religion and Christianity, so if that offends you, please find another story.

I do welcome constructive criticism. I have had a couple of people to write to me with ideas on how to improve my writing as well as grammatical skills. I deeply appreciate those that take the time to help. For those that just wish to insult me, those will be ignored.

Joe and Liz Carter had finally settled into their new condo. All the furniture was in place, pictures and paintings on their walls, and their covered patio furnished with a new bbq grill as well as a new table and chairs.

After 25 years of marriage, their son out of college and married as well as gainfully employed, they were ready to enjoy their empty nest. They had sold their home and taken the equity and paid the full cash price for the smaller condo. All they owed now was the customary property taxes and insurance. This was a welcome relief for them because it now gave them some disposable income like they had never enjoyed before. Traveling and being able to enjoy more dinners out as well as going to Las Vegas or the mountains for the weekend was in their sights.

This is your average American couple. Both work full time, are active in their church, and both are active in local charities and fund raisers.

As the years went by, their sex life had done what had happened to many other couples: it became routine and somewhat boring. They loved each other deeply and it showed in how they treated one other. They were the "perfect" couple and in fact some of the younger couples in the church would look to them for advice and guidance.

Recently, in order to revive a stagnant sex life, they had began acting out fantasies and role playing. They also would rent some porn movies which would get them heated up in a hurry.This helped a great deal because it allowed them to be honest with each other about their desires. They began to wonder the same thing... what would it have been like if we had enjoyed sex with someone else prior to being married. They were both virgins when they met and while engaged began having sex.

In fact, other than magazines and movies, neither had seen someone of the opposite sex naked since they first met. To go as far as they had up to this point was really stretching their sense of adventure. At first they felt guilty for enjoying such carnal pleasures, then when they saw how it enhanced their love life and allowed them to be more open with each other, the guilt dissipated. Another benefit of these videos was that they learned the art of oral sex, which had become a vital part of any foreplay between them.

Joe and Liz had been friends for many years with others in their church. Their best friends, Ken and Barbara Hunt, were much like them in that their twin sons had married and moved out and they were also finally enjoying an empty (and quiet) home. Every Saturday evening, the four of them would go out for a nice dinner then return to one of the homes and play cards. The visits were always fairly innocent and any time the subject of sex came up, it was handled with great care...especially by Joe and Liz. Liz in particular was very uneasy talking about sex in front of anyone else other than her beloved husband.

All four were in their mid to late 40s and the friendship had become very strong over time. The men would always be there for each other if there were projects around the house to do and the ladies would always enjoy shopping as well as going on most Saturday mornings to yard sales. Both of the ladies could be quite frugal and they would take a lot of pride in how much money they could save whether shopping at the mall or going around town at yard sales.

One Saturday evening after their weekly dinner out, the Hunts invited the Carters over for a swim. There had been a heat wave going through the area and an invite for a swim was too hard to turn down.

The one thing the Carters missed about their old home was the pool in the backyard. However, the Hunts assured them that their pool was always available to them whenever they wished. In fact, Joe and Liz kept a spare set of bathing suits at Ken and Barbara's house so they would never be without.

Swim parties, much like other outings between the couples, had always been free of any sexual behavior. Both of the women wore very conservative one piece suits while the men both wore the very baggy swim suit bottoms. However, both of the men took notice of the other's spouses and their shapes. Liz was somewhat larger, a size 14 with a 38D bra. She did a good job of keeping them concealed and barely exposed any cleavage when wearing her swimsuit. She had a smaller waist with wide hips. She was 5'5 and around 150 lbs. Ken would always sneak a prudent peak at her when he knew no one was watching, especially Liz. In Joe's opinion though, Liz's best feature was her short blonde hair and her winning smile. She could light up a room just by walking in and smiling. Although a larger size, she was quite a beautiful lady.

Barbara was a smaller build, although she did have 36B breasts with an hour glass figure. She had beautiful shoulder length dark brown hair and a somewhat devilish grin. Joe always thought that she had a seductive manner about her but of course he never would push the envelope and find out how seductive or devilish she could be.

Both Joe and Ken were your typical men in their late 40s. Salt and Pepper hair that was beginning to recede a little, and both had begun to have a little bit of middle age spread, although neither was excessive. Joe was an even 6 foot tall while Ken was a couple of inches shorter.

When Joe and Liz arrived at the Hunt's home, Barbara had some iced tea ready and ushered everyone out to the patio adjacent to the pool. The conversation began with the normal small talk...work, the church, kids, etc. Then Ken decided to change the subject and dropped a conversational bomb on Joe and Liz. Ken approached them as such :

"You two have been dear friends of ours for so many years. All I need from you two is to promise to keep what I'm telling you between the four of us. This is so important before I continue. Can you do that?"

Joe and Liz looked at each other with a puzzled look. Of course they knew they could be trusted, but why was this conversation suddenly taking such a serious turn. Was someone dying? Was there something seriously wrong?

"Of course you can trust us but we have to admit that you have piqued our curiosity and we are concerned that everything is ok," replied Joe as he held Liz's hand tightly.

"Yes, Yes Everything is ok. Please don't worry," responded Ken, realizing how depressed he must have sounded to his friends.

"I know that this is going to sound strange to you two, and if you don't want to go along with it we will understand and there will be no hard feelings, ok?"

Joe and Liz nodded their heads in the affirmative and Ken had their full attention. "So why so serious though, Ken," asked Liz. Seeing the concerned look on Liz's face caused Ken to speed up his inquiry..

"Whatever you do, please don't get mad at us, but Barb and I have begun lately to explore our sexual boundaries. After many years of marriage, things got kind of stale and we began role playing as well as buying a few adult DVDs online."

"At first we felt guilty because here we are, me being on the church board and Barb singing in the choir. However, we began doing some Bible searching as well as some searching on the internet and found out that we were created as sexual beings. Being attracted to others is just part of our very nature, the way God intended. Our biggest obstacle to what we have been doing is dealing with the senseless guilt. Once we got past that, our lives have been as good as ever."

"Also, we met this couple on a Liberated Christian website and found so many things in common with them.We have entertained them in our home and we've been to their home. In fact they live here in town as well."

"You mean entertain....as in having sex?" asked Liz. "Yes" Barbara quickly inserted. "I knew this would be a lot to take in, but we suspect that maybe you two have had similar issues with your sex life and would at least understand why we are doing this, even if you don't agree with it."

Joe and Liz sat in stunned silence. Actually it was a rather awkward silence since neither Ken nor Barb knew what to say next. Here the highly inhibited Liz is talking about sex and she immediately felt uneasy.The Hunts studied the expressions on their friend's faces. The Carters didn't appear to be angry. Liz kind of shook her head no, but said nothing. After close to a half minute of silence (and it felt more like five minutes), Ken again proposed an idea.

"Let's let the ladies talk among themselves while us guys go inside and I can show Joe the website I was talking about."

Joe and Liz looked at each other and nodded silently in agreement. Ken got up and led Joe to the computer room while Barbara and Liz stayed at the patio table and finished their iced tea. As soon as the guys were inside, Barbara began the conversation with a question.

"Do you think less of us now that you know what we do?". Liz sat still, trying to choose her words carefully to her best friend's question.

"Barb, I do admire your honesty although I'm not too sure how good of an idea this is. Are you two suggesting that Joe and myself join in this lifestyle with you?" Barb smiled and grabbed Liz's hand.

"Yes, dear that would be great if you did. However, we have no intention of putting any pressure on you to do so. This has to be done with full consent by all four of us,. Without that, it would be doomed to failure. You see, I have NO intention of ever cheating on Ken. We believe that what goes on behind closed doors by consenting adults is no one else's business. You two will continue to be our very best friends no matter what you decide to do. Saturday night dinners and cards or swimming will still be the norm. Also, if you decide not to, I will NEVER try to seduce your husband. I value your friendship and trust too much for that."

This was a lot for Liz to digest. She again sat in silence for just a few awkward seconds. Liz was not only digesting what she had heard, but her and Joe had done role playing in their bed before where Joe would pretend he was with Barbara and Liz would pretend she was with Ken. Now, the real thing was there for the taking. Although she would have been to ashamed to admit it at the time, the thought of having Ken in bed with her was at least intriguing. There was a slight sensation between her thighs that both surprised her as well as gave her pleasure.

Liz began opening up to Barbara about hers and Joe's sex life. She admitted to Barbara that they had also role played and watched porno flicks on their DVD.

"Well, me and Ken have role played pretending to be you and Joe." Liz's eyes got as big as saucers. "What???" "We have also " Liz blurted out before even thinking about her words. Liz sat silent for a short bit, embarrassed at her confession.

Barbara smiled at her friend and stared at her. When Liz lifted up her head and made eye contact with Barbara, her face lit up as well. That large, winning smile of hers came out for the first time since they had arrived. "Oh my God, I can't believe I admitted that to you Barb," said Liz, her face still somewhat red with embarrassment and her voice slightly shaky.

"So, what do you think? Do you think you two would be willing to give it a try?"

"Can Joe and myself have a little time alone to talk first?" asked Liz. "Of course, dear. When the men are finished, they will come out here and Ken and I will leave you two alone as long as you wish."

Ken was in the computer room showing Joe the website for Liberated Christians. Joe was reading a couple of the articles in defense of the lifestyle. Joe was always the practical one and he read the articles with an open mind. He was always the more liberal thinking of the group and as such would at least be objective in dealing with this subject. He had always lived his life more conservatively than his personal beliefs. This is one of the traps of organized religion...it doesn't allow for individuality or independence of thoughts.

Finally, Ken mentioned to Joe about his and Barbara's fantasy life, including their fantasies about their best friends, Joe and Liz. "Joe, have you ever fantasized about Barbara? I have seen you steal a few glances at her especially in her swimsuit."

Joe, honest to a fault, admitted that he and Liz had fantasized together about Liz having sex with Ken while he would be having his way with Barbara.

"What do you think Liz would say? Please understand that even if you two don't go along with this, we are still best friends. Nothing will change. Saturday dinners as well as cards and the pool will still be the same. All we ask is to keep this among just the four of us."

"Fair deal, but please give me some time to talk to Liz. This is a huge step to take and we both would have to be in full agreement."

"Joe," Ken asked. "Do you like, even love Barbara as a friend?"

"Of course I like Barbara. I've always thought she was quite sexy as well. I guess you could even say I love her, although not in the same way I love my Liz."

"Exactly I have always thought of Liz as such a kind and caring person. She is quite sexy also. I've always envied you in that you had a gal with large breasts. I assume they're real."

"100% homegrown, my friend. No additives or fillers", laughed Joe as they shook hands and put their arms around each other's shoulder. "Always best friends," smiled Ken as they made their way back to the patio to join the ladies.

As the men opened the patio door to rejoin the ladies, Barbara got up and explained that their friends had some things to discuss in private. Ken and Barb went into the living room to watch some TV and told their friends to take all the time they need.

Joe and Liz looked at each other not knowing who should say what first. Liz gave that smile to Joe and then he knew that no matter what, things would be ok.

"What do you think babe?" Liz asked. "Please, we have to be honest with each other. Barb and myself had a very good conversation and I actually understand why they are doing this."

"Let's be honest, Joe." Doesn't it seem like every time we are with them when we go home that we are horny and start role playing as if we were them?"

Liz had a good point. Often on Saturday nights they would get home and they would both be all worked up sexually. However, it's one thing to think about it or even fantasize about it, and another thing to actually do the deed. Also, neither of them had ever been naked in front of someone of the opposite sex before, with the exception of doctors and nurses.

They were in agreement that they wanted to go through with this, but both admitted to being as nervous as hell about being undressed in front of them. This fear alone almost stopped them from taking the next step.

They walked hand in hand into the living room where Ken and Barbara were sitting on the couch together watching TV. Joe spoke right up and told them that they both were anxious to do this but both were very nervous about it...especially being too modest to be undressed in front of the other's spouse.

"How do you think we felt?' asked Ken." Barb and I were virgins when we first met up and until recently had never been naked in front of anyone else either. Our friends we met online were in the same shape and we all just stood there and looked at each other."

"Finally, we went to separate rooms with the opposite spouse and just let things kind of happen. Funny thing about a man's cock....once it's hard enough, it just has to come out and the shyness goes away quickly." Ken was laughing as he recalled his first extra marital encounter.

"By the way", Joe inquired, "who is this other couple?

The Hunts looked at each other with an odd smile.

"Well, you already know this couple. Again, this stays among just the six of us now, but it's Jack and Kim Davis from the church."

"Jack and Kim???" Joe and Liz said in unison. My God, we've had fantasy sessions about them as well.

"Well, to let you know, the feeling is mutual. They knew we were going to ask you two about joining us tonight, but we promised not to tell you about them unless you agreed to join us"

Joe's mind was racing now. Kim was an incredibly attractive redhead in her mid 40s. She was quite small, maybe 5 feet tall and at best 90 lbs soaking wet. She was so petite and seemed to have almost no chest at all but she had the most infectious personality. She was so friendly, seemed to always be in pleasant mood, and would always give Joe a hug when they met in church. Joe never knew if she was just that friendly or if she had other motives.

Jack was the choir director. Jack was always so serious but he was a very tall and handsome man. He stood at least a couple of inches taller than Joe's 6 feet and was quite lean. His nicely cropped blonde hair and blue eyes made him eye candy for the ladies. Many ladies in the church, including Liz and Barbara, envied Kim for having such a fine looking guy. What people learned about Jack though was that once he was away from church, he was quite funny man with a wonderful gift of imitating other's voices.

Barbara and Ken led their friends back out to the patio. On the way, she stopped by the linen closet and got 4 towels and carried them to the pool deck. She wasn't sure how much she would need them, but they were there just in case.

"Might as well get the hard part out of the way now," said Ken as he took off his shoes and shirt." Let's just get naked now and enjoy the pool while we can."

After that Ken removed his pants and stood looking at Joe and Liz, waiting for them to join in. At that point, Barbara removes her sandals and shirt. Joe took notice of her low cut, blue bra that revealed more cleavage to him than he'd ever seen before. Liz was too busy checking out Ken's form and especially his hairy chest.

Ken walked over to Liz and put his arms around her. "You're among friends. No need to be shy." he whispered in her ear. " Are you ok?" Liz smiled and nodded her head yes as she removed her sandals slowly. She was conflicted between her eagerness to enjoy Ken and her nearly paralyzing fear of being naked in front of him. By that time Barbara had removed her short pants and was standing in front of Joe in just her matching blue skimpy bra and panties.

Joe felt his manhood begin to grow at a quick rate. His cock was beginning to protrude inside his short pants, causing a tent to form. He remembered Ken talking about how the shyness goes away when a guy gets hard enough. He was right. He wanted to free that hard on and quickly removed his short pants and shirt. Barbara removed her bra and there was Joe, for the first time in his life, looking at another set of live breasts other than his wife's. Instinctively, he reached for them and took them in his hands very gently, handling them as if they were as fragile as glass.

Barbara took off Joe's boxers and his full hardness was there for her to see. Although Joe wasn't necessarily that well hung, maybe 6 inches at best, he was very thick and Barbara enjoyed that when she took her small hands and wrapped them around his meat. Joe was dying to see Barbara's pussy so he took it upon himself to quickly yank down her panties.

A completely naked female body in full form in front of him for the first time in his life other than seeing Liz's. Barbara still had some fairly firm tits with very little hang to them. They were truly amazing for a woman in her mid 40s. She had light brown areolas with hard brown nipples that protruded nicely even on a very warm evening.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Church "Family"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds