• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cialis and the Redhead

Cialis and the Redhead

My husband is 35 and in great shape, but a few years ago he began having trouble maintaining an erection. We'd just get it going hot and heavy and his cock would go from Mr. Stiffy to Mr. Floppy. It was frustrating for both of us. So, he asked our doctor about it and the doc prescribed Cialis.

The stuff is a wonder drug! His erections are reliable, hard, and long-lasting. His cock doesn't get any longer than it did before, but it's MUCH thicker and rock-hard. Another thing: Since Cialis, unlike Viagra, works for about 36 hours, his cock is semi-hard and ready for action for a day and a half. All I have to do is squeeze it a few times and it hardens immediately. Plus, once he's aroused, if he doesn't come, his hard-on often lasts a LONG time, whether he wants it to or not.

That makes for some great opportunities for erotic fun. I love to be sexy in public. I seldom wear panties, so sometimes when we're on a subway or a bus, I'll flash my pussy at a guy sitting across from me, pretending I don't realize what I'm doing. Or, I may bend over just enough while pumping gas to give someone at the next pump a glimpse of my bare ass.

On several occasions, I've taken advantage of the Cialis to tease and "show off" my husband. One of the best took place on a nude beach. He had been taking Cialis every other day during our vacation, so he was in a constant state of near-readiness. We were lying on the beach and I began playing with his nipple, which always gets him hot. He immediately got very hard and rolled onto his stomach to hide his erection. But I kept whispering suggestive things in his ear. That, plus the Cialis, guaranteed he wouldn't go soft.

After awhile, I insisted we take a walk down the beach. He protested, but gave in. When he got up, his cock was sticking straight out. I got hot watching him and watching other women on the beach watch as we walked by. They couldn't help but stare at the man with the raging hard-on, and quite a few of them nudged their husbands or boy friends and smiled broadly.

One woman - a 30-ish, well-built redhead with a lot of freckles on her face and breast – walked over to us and asked if we minded if she took a picture with her digital camera. That excited me tremendously and I said, of course she could. My husband acted embarrassed, but I knew he was excited, too.

She snapped a photo, then asked me if I'd hold his penis for another shot. I readily agreed, and felt my husband's cock throb and swell as I stroked it gently for the camera. She showed us the photos, which were very hot, and thanked us. Then, she ran back to where her husband sat and showed him. He grinned, waved to us, and as we watched, the redhead squeezed his cock. He was uncircumcised, and it excited me to see the foreskin covering the head of his penis.

We walked a little further down the beach, then turned around and started back. When we approached the redhead, she again arose and came to us. My husband's cock was still very hard, and I noticed that her husband had a partial erection and the head of his cock was peeking out from his foreskin. She must have been playing with him after our first encounter.

"My husband and I were talking," she said, "and if it's alright with both of you, he said he'd take my picture holding your, um, penis. Also, he'd like to know how you can keep it up for so long. Do you mind?"

My husband obviously was more than willing to have this attractive woman handle his erect cock, while I found myself greatly aroused by the thought of watching. So, we both readily assented to her request.

"Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private, though," I suggested. We were starting to attract a bit too much attention and I didn't want to get in trouble. So, the four of us walked off the beach a little ways into a clearing in a wooded area.

By the time we got there, the redhead's husband had lost a bit of his erection. His cock had retreated back under his foreskin like a turtle's head, although it still was rather thick. My husband, on the other hand, remained rock-hard and his cock stuck straight out.

"How do you do that?" the other man asked plaintively, gesturing toward my husband's hard-on, "if you don't mind me asking. I get a pretty good stiffy and can keep it up as long as it's stimulated, but you seem to be able to stay hard indefinitely without ever touching it."

"It's the Cialis," my husband said, sheepishly. "Once I take the pill and get an erection, it pretty much stays hard until I cum. It's a little embarrassing, sometimes," he added, looking at me.

I smiled. "I do like to show him off," I admitted.

"I wouldn't mind showing off a bit, if I had a stiffy like that," the other man said wistfully.

"And I wouldn't mind if you stayed hard that long," his wife said. "You must be able to get off as many times as you want with that," she said to me.

I nodded. "We have a lot of fun," I answered.

The redhead handed the camera she had been holding to her husband and asked if it was OK to take the picture. My husband and I said, sure.

"How do you want to pose it," I asked. I was getting pretty hot thinking about this whole deal: the redhead handling my husband's erect cock while her husband and I watched. I noticed that her husband's hard-on was returning and wondered if he was excited about all this, too.

"Well," the redhead answered, "why don't I sit on this rock and your husband stand next to me?" They positioned themselves and then she wrapped one hand around my husband's cock.

"Wow!," she exclaimed. "It's as hard as steel!"

I thought she was going to have an orgasm on the spot. Meanwhile, I was transfixed by her husband's cock, which continued to grow. It now was completely free of the foreskin, which was stretched taut. His cock was angled well above the horizontal, was still rising, and was even thicker than my husband's.

When I looked back at the redhead and my husband, she was slowly moving her hand up and down his cock. She smiled sheepishly when I caught her eye.

"I'm sorry," she said, but didn't stop stroking him. "It's hard for me to resist when I have a hard cock in my hand."

My husband looked at me with an "It wasn't my idea" expression, but then again, he wasn't making any attempt to stop her, either.

"It's OK," I smiled back at her. "But I think turn about is fair play, don't you?"

With that, I walked to her husband and wrapped my hand around his erect penis. It was so thick, I could barely touch my thumb to my middle finger. Although the foreskin no longer covered the head, it still was somewhat loose and I was able to slide it up and down the shaft with my hand. It was a feeling I'd never felt before and quite exciting.

"How far do you want to take this?," my husband asked.

I think he was talking to me, but the redhead answered, "as far as you'd like."

Since I was so horny I felt like I was going to explode, it was hard for me to think clearly. But I have a real fear of contracting some disease from unprotected sex, so I managed to say, "Does anybody have any condoms?"

"We have plenty at our condo," the redhead replied. "It's only a few minutes' walk."

Reluctantly, we let go of each other's husband's cock and the four of us walked out of the woods. We drew plenty of stares as we walked along the beach, all of us with sheepish grins and our husbands with full erections.

By the time we got to their condo, the redhead's husband's cock had softened again, its head retreating back under the foreskin. My husband's, however, remained rock-hard. I noticed that the redhead's nipples also were impressively erect. Her breasts were average-to-small, but very firm with prominent, red nipples. My tits are quite a bit larger and pendulous. My areolae are large and dark, and my nipples also were hard, but nowhere near as protruding as hers.

The redhead kneeled in front of my husband and stroked his penis hard with both hands. Then, she slowly took it into her mouth, inch-by-inch, until her lips were firmly against his pubic bone. My husband doesn't have an unusually long erection – maybe a shade over six inches – but I'd never been able to do that. I was impressed.

When she withdrew to the tip of his cock and began her second trip down his shaft, I glanced at her husband. His cock was extremely thick, angled about 45 degrees above the horizontal, and looked as hard as a steel rod. I stroked it and was amazed by how thick it was. When I took it into my mouth, it felt as big as a rolling pin.

I squeezed it with my lips and felt it swell in response. The thing was enormous! I have a strong gag reflex, so even though I think his cock was a little shorter than my husband's, I couldn't duplicate the redhead's impressive deep-throat performance.

After a few minutes of us giving each other's husband blow-jobs, the redhead retrieved a box of condoms from the bedroom and handed one of the foil packages to me. Both of us immediately unwrapped a condom and rolled it down the shaft.

"All protected!" she exclaimed, "and ready for action. I don't know about you," she added, looking at me, "but I'm ready myself."

"Me, too," I replied. "I'm dripping wet."

The redhead's husband lay on his back, his thick erection angled toward his head. I straddled him, facing his feet, and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. An electric shock shot through me when he filled my vagina, stretching me like I'd never been stretched before. I was well-lubricated from my extreme arousal, so he slid nicely in and out as I began an up-and-down rhythm on his fat pole.

On the other bed, I saw my husband on his knees behind the redhead, who was on all fours. He was thrusting rapidly into her cunt, and the sight of him with another woman increased my excitement tremendously. He looked at me, smiled, and winked, as if to say, "I still love you, babe, but isn't this a blast?" I smiled back and nodded.

"Do it in my ass!" the redhead suddenly exclaimed. "Do it in my ass!"

"Are you sure?" asked my husband.

"Yes!" she said, loudly. "There's a tube of lube in the bedstand drawer. Get that monster nice and slippery."

Obediently, my husband opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of lubricating gel. He squeezed a generous amount onto his cock and spread it along the shaft. Then, he squeezed another quantity onto his fingers, spread the redhead's ass cheeks, and greased around and into her asshole.

His Cialis-powered cock, of course, had lost none of its hardness or size, and when he finished with the lube, he slowly inserted his penis head into her ass. The redhead moaned loudly and arched her back. At the same time my husband was pounding her ass, the redhead was furiously fingering her clit.

That seemed like a great idea to me. Her husband's cock felt great in my cunt, but the angle was wrong for my clit. So, as I continued to ride him hard, I also now placed my fingers over my clit and began rubbing hard and fast.

Every woman has her own favorite method of masturbating: fast, slow, hard, gentle, etc. The redhead, for instance, was using her middle finger to flick her clit at a steady, unhurried pace.

I like a lot of pressure and a rapid friction. Using my whole hand, I rubbed my clit vigorously in a circular motion. I was already highly aroused, so the combination of the unusual sensation of the fat cock in my vagina and the friction on my clit brought me to the brink of orgasm very quickly.

"Are you close?" I asked the redhead's husband. He grunted an "Oh, yeah!" and began thrusting violently upward. Within seconds, I felt his cock spasm again and again inside me, as he emitted a long, loud "oooohhhhhhh!"

I was right behind him. I threw my head back and started to slap my clit hard and fast, as I felt myself roar over the edge and into a prolonged and very strong orgasm. It lasted, literally, several minutes. I peaked, quickly regrouped, then came again and again and again.

Finally, exhausted, I slumped forward and realized two things: First, the redhead's husband was still hard and still firmly inside me. Second, my husband and the redhead were still in the doggy position, thrashing wildly, both obviously on the verge of their own orgasms. His cock still was pumping in and out of her ass and she continued to flick her finger at her clit.

The redhead came first, but just barely. She suddenly went rigid for a few seconds, then arched her back severely and grabbed her crotch with her whole hand, squeezing and rubbing wildly. She screamed "YES!" over and over as the orgasm overcame her.

My husband threw his head back, yelled, "I want it! I want it! I want it!," and slammed repeatedly into the redhead's ass. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had seen him have.

A few minutes later, we all lay spent on the beds, the men's cocks still semi-hard in their condoms and the redhead and I barely able to lift our heads. It was an exhausting, intense, wonderful experience that I probably never will have again, but one I'll treasure forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cialis and the Redhead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 636 milliseconds