Cinderella: An Erotic Fairy Tale Ch. 05

Even so, they finished off their oblivious lovers. Those in line, however, would have to wait for another day. The skirmishes were over - it was time for the battle. They flew low (although unsaid, they were concerned about another sudden loss of magic), in the direction of the Tyrant's remaining forces.

At the nearly same moment as the sorceresses felt the Wizard's touch, Katsky was flying along the Western (or as Gridiron saw it, Eastern) Wall. With her black wings, she looked much like Violet (but skankier). But, for the sake of discretion - this being a reconnaissance mission - she had some time before transformed herself into a raven. While Daisy had accused Violet of looking like such a bird, Katsky could pass for the real deal ... if ravens were five feet tall (which they occasionally were in Dryadia).

She glanced back, and saw a faint shimmer in the air, which approached rapidly along a front perhaps a quarter mile wide. It seemed to weave as it came, as though seeking something, and when the edge of it swept by her, it felt like a blow. She felt herself shifting, reverting back to her true form - one that did not come equipped with wings. Briefly, she glided, and then she tumbled.

Also at roughly the same moment, back at Ribbontongue's Mead Hall, there was a commotion as an unfamiliar dragon swooped through the tall doorway. He was immediately followed by what looked to be a demon - a man-shaped creature fitted with huge bat wings and a long tail. This second arrival had a pretty young woman riding on his back. She was wearing goggles and a scarf, and a scanty silken dress which was bunched up around her waist to expose her lovely tanned flanks.

"Frank! Jerry! And Karen?" Shirley the godmother sounded confused. "How did you get here so soon?"

Frank dusted off his wings. "We've been flying for two days."

"With connections," muttered the Princess Karen, while rubbing her reddened bum. "We had to stop-over in Spurn and Magnolia for food and sleep. And butt balm."

"But ..." Shirley shut her mouth abruptly. To be sure, she had spent longer playing with her sisters than she'd intended, but their fortress-cottage was tucked out of time's reach. Of course, there was then the need to select the right time for re-entry. She'd always had a problem with that. "You made better time than I'd hoped," she lied.

"Right," said Ribbontongue. "Glad to have you here! Time enough for proper greetings and a flagon or two of restorative mead, all round. Then we're off for a little roasting." He clapped the backs of his cousins, and then gave Karen a warm embrace.

"Erm," said Karen. "Good to meet you, Lord Richard ..."

She broke off, startled by the fact he was now lifting her bodily into the air - and more so when he lodged the tip of his sizable (and singularly twisty) cock into her panty-free pussy.

She was mostly familiar with dragon customs (and dragon phalluses), but had quite forgotten the traditional introductory fuck between new in-laws. For one thing, the only occasion it had previously come up (as it were) was when she'd had a formal, and rather exciting, tumble with her father-in-law.

So, as welcome as it was - she had always been a randy bint - she tried to stall. "What a lovely thingie you have, Uncle! But shouldn't we be ... Ooh! Ooh!"

The shape of Ribbontongue's wang was such that he had begun to twist the girl (clockwise, as it happened) to lodge her onto it. Without thought, she folded up her legs to assist the process.

"Um," she assayed. She had made one full rotation, and a foot of dragon dong was now inside her. "We stopped over the pass, for a breather, see - oh! And Frank had a chat with that Earl of - oooh! Anchovy." She was continuing to rotate, and it was obvious that the entire crowd was watching the proceedings intently. "He said something about a weakening of the - oh, yeaah! - magicks, here." She waved her arms to emphasise that 'here' meant the whole of Dryadia, but the second foot worth of cock was now inside her, and she seemed to have trouble stopping her arms from pinwheeling about. As still more throbbing (and scaly) flesh sank home, another fleeting thought crossed her mind. "Why didn't we - my Gods! - have much trouble flying into ... foocking glurckkkle ..."

Whatever she was going to say was lost as the first blast of dragon-cum forced its way up her throat, rather closely followed by the emerald tip of Ribbontongue's lordly phallus. The assembled audience once more began to clap at this latest impressive spectacle.

Shirley, slightly miffed at being upstaged, fielded Karen's liquefied question. "Most folk hereabout are born magical - the dampening spell doesn't harm them directly. But they can't perform magic." She pointed up at the beams that held up the roof. Rows of tiny faces looked glumly down. "See? Those little fayrie wings can't actually flap fast enough to fly. Now, Frankie and your Jerry there - those are serious wings. And you, my dear, are your mother's daughter. Whatever changes I made to your mother, you inherited."

Karen blushed prettily - a lovely contrast to the great green knob projecting from her lips. Shirley had retrofitted her already horny mother so as to permit her to take on all comers - so to speak. She, Karen, had been born to be a relentless repository (or occasionally conduit) of sperm.

"So. You are stable, as it were, but the magicks I've done could be undone, if the spell was strong enough. Luckily, your mother-in-law suggested I come here with the borrowed powers of my four sisters." (This included that of Edna's wand which was stored, fully charged, in the rack over the fireplace, along with the others.)

"Let's not put that to the test, shall we?" Their host ran his talons affectionately through Karen's hair. Still impaled on his one-eyed monster (which continued to peep out her mouth), the girl's arms and legs hung limply now that her orgasms had subsided. "Drink up, me hearties, and then we will see what help we can give our new Lust Sorceresses." Seeing the blank looks from his relatives (Karen included), he added, "Sexual carnage. Shirley's idea - she can fill you in while we quaff."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds