• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Cindy

Cindy looked at her man and smiled, enjoying the sensation of Will fucking her deeply from behind. John's eyes moved back and forth between looking at her and the young man behind her, who she couldn't see.

"Yes... yes!" she cried out. Cindy's hair was obscuring her face, but she brushed it aside and looked lustfully at her smiling husband. "God your cock feels great, Will!" she moaned, but was speaking directly to John.

His cock did feel great, thrusting in and out of her deeply. It was rough and passionate, raw sex. Two bodies, intertwined, connecting at a basal, primal level. Cindy's body shuddered with pleasure.

"How's it feel to fuck my wife?" John asked Will.

"It feels amazing," Will replied between thrusts. "You're a lucky guy."

"Yes I am!" John agreed.

Cindy was amused by the casual conversation the two were having in the midst of her getting fucked. She slipped her hand in between her thighs and played with herself as Will continued thrusting deep within her.

"Oh god... like that... keep fucking me," she cried out. Will continued his pace steadily with surprising discipline. She remembered a lot of men his age would race to the finish line right when it started getting good for her.

Cindy became lost in a world of sexual bliss, forgetting about her husband and focusing solely on the cock penetrating her and the feelings of her own fingers against her pleasure center. "Yes... yes... YES!" she cried, exploding in orgasm. She clenched the sheets tightly with her free hand as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. Will's thrusts didn't slow as she came, in fact he may have accelerated his pace slightly.

"Oh god, you fuck me so well. Cum in me whenever you're ready. I want you to cum while fucking me," Cindy moaned. John had told her she had a real talent for telling guys exactly what they wanted to hear in the moment, and truly meaning it.

Will grabbed her hips and thrust into her with even more force and speed than before. Cindy was amazed at the ferocity with which he fucked her, and even more amazed how long he kept it up.

Will's grunts and moans became louder and deeper, and she felt his cock swell up within her pussy. With one final grunt he gripped her hips tightly and thrust himself deep inside her. "I'm coming!" Will gasped, and Cindy felt the young man's cock throbbing within her, depositing his second load of the afternoon in the thin latex barrier between their bodies.

"Mmmmm..." Cindy cooed, opening her eyes and looking over at her husband. She could see from the look of his eyes and the hardness of his cock that the display in front of him had excited him tremendously.

They allowed Will to take his time extracting himself from Cindy's pussy before John moved. As Will went to the bathroom to clean up, John moved between his wife's thighs.

"No... you can just fuck me..." Cindy protested weakly, but her husband refused to listen. He placed his mouth against her swollen pussy, licking her with a hungry ferocity.

Will stepped back into the room and took John's place in the chair, watching John go down on the woman he'd just fucked. Cindy smiled at Will as she enjoyed her husband's oral attention. The young man was still partially hard, his long erection dangling in front of him impressively.

Cindy was taken by surprise when her husband slid up her body and thrust his cock into her. It felt good to have a cock inside her without it being wrapped in an unfortunately necessary latex sheath. Her husband didn't fill her quite as much as Will, and she hoped she was still snug enough for him to enjoy himself after being opened up by Will's thick shaft. Still, she knew how much it excited her husband to watch her, and expected he was close to coming.

John thrust inside her rapidly. Her concerns were unnecessary, as her husband had no difficulty reaching his own orgasm inside of her. She loved watching his face as he came, it made her feel safe, secured, and desired by the man she loved.

Cindy looked over at Will, who had watched her and her husband with curious attention. His cock was still semi-erect. She had little doubt that with proper attention she could have made it stand tall and proud quickly. Still, after getting fucked twice in a row she felt a little sore, and tremendously satisfied.

Husband and wife lay together in bed for a minute or two before Cindy asked, "I'm going to shower, would either of you gentlemen like to join me?"

"Will, why don't you accompany my wife?" John suggested.

"Sure, sounds good," Will replied.

Cindy led Will back into the bathroom and adjusted the shower knobs to get a nice temperature shower started. She shut the door to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, her new lover following her.

"You make love wonderfully, especially for a man your age," she told him, soaping up her hands and washing his chest tenderly.

"Thank you," he replied. "You definitely showed me a thing or two, especially about how well married women suck cock."

"Well thank you. While I'm sure I'm not unique, don't expect every older married woman to be quite so good at cocksucking," she said with a wink.

Cindy finished washing Will's chest and moved her hands downward, soaping up his thick shaft and balls.

"Such a lovely cock you have too. I'm sure you make some lucky college girls very happy."

"Whenever I get the chance," he replied with a grin. His cock was growing larger and firmer from her touch.

"Such stamina too. You young studs can get hard so many times!" Cindy said, laughing. She stroked Will's long shaft with her soapy hand.

"So, do you want to do it again?" he asked, hungrily.

"Sweetie, you fucked me wonderfully, so much so that I'm a little sore. I'm not used to having something so thick in me!" she exclaimed, squeezing his cock for emphasis.

"Oh, ok," Will replied, his face showing obvious disappointment.

"But, I'd be happy to take care of your needs with my hands if you like. Do you want to cum on my tits?" Cindy didn't wait for an answer, instead falling to her knees in front of Will, continuing to stroke his cock. The water from the shower pelted down against her bare back. Cindy looked up at Will with lustful wonder as she played with him.

Cindy hoped that John wouldn't be too disappointed to miss out on some "action", but she figured it would give her a little story to tell him later and get him nice and worked up. John's favorite stories always were the sex she had when he wasn't around to witness it. She always got his permission in advance and told him about it later, naturally.

Despite being so quickly erect, Cindy pumped Will's shaft for a good while without him coming. Still, she could see from the expression in his face he was loving every second of the hand job. Cindy cupped and cradled his balls as she stroked his thick shaft rapidly, still slick from the soap bubbles.

"You want to come for me baby? You want to come all over my tits?" she asked, looking up at Will towering above her. She knew how much men loved the feeling of power looking down on a woman pleasuring them.

"Yes... god yes!" Will moaned. His cock throbbed in her hand, and his semen shot out of the tip of his cock onto her chest. Not surprisingly it wasn't terribly voluminous, but Will trembled with intense pleasure after climaxing from the long hand job.

Cindy stood up and kissed him tenderly, first on the cheek and then on the lips. "You are a wonderful young man who is going to make some girl very happy one day," she told him.

"And John is truly lucky to be married to a woman like you," he told her.

"I think we're both lucky," she observed, rinsing Will's semen from her chest and giving her body a quick scrub down. "Finished?" she asked him, and he nodded. Cindy turned off the water and grabbed two bath towels to dry off with, handing one to Will.

"The kids will be home in an hour or so. You're welcome to stay for a little bit, but we'd prefer if you leave before they get here. We try not to complicate their lives with our lifestyle," Cindy said to Will. John waved at them from the kitchen, fully dressed.

"I think I'll be going. It was great to finally... meet you," Will said, putting his own clothes back on.

"Yes, definitely," Cindy agreed. "If you get the chance we'll have to do this again sometime."

"I'd like that," he replied.

Cindy escorted Will to the front door, where John met them. "Thanks for fucking my wife," he told Will with a smile and a handshake.

"It was a pleasure," Will replied.

John moved himself behind Cindy and pulled off her towel. "Well with a body like this, I'm not surprised," he joked. Cindy giggled, pretending to struggle with John for her towel, a little excited to be nude with two fully clothed men, both of whom had fucked her that afternoon.

"Give Will a hug goodbye," John suggested to his naked wife. She giggled and threw herself into Will's arms, pressing her nude body against his clothed one.

"I really had a great time," she said.

"Me too," he agreed, reaching down to squeeze her ass playfully. "Take care of her, John," he said.

"You take care too," John replied. The couple waved goodbye to Will from the door as he walked to his car, well satisfied after his first encounter with a married woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds