Cindy and Dana Ch. 01

She held my balls in her hand and gently massaged them, feeling their weight and the texture of the sack that held them. She slid her mouth down and took one of them in and rolled it around, then let it slip slowly out and went after the other. She made delicious little sounds in her throat from time to time and the vibrations went right through me. She found her way back to my cock and her tongue played around the head and under the glans until I thought I couldn't stand any more. But I wasn't willing to be finished off so fast. I took charge. Holding her head between my hands, I rose to my feet. She came up on her knees, never letting me go, circling my thighs with her arms. She forced herself to a slower rhythm, thrusting her mouth down and backing off until she nearly left me, then down again. Each time I went deeper. I could feel her teeth, sharp and hard and exciting against my shaft. I looked down at her pale, white, tear-stained face framed in her deep black hair; our rhythm more rapid now. I fought the explosion I felt approaching and thought I had it beaten. She took my cock in her hand, held it resting on her lower lip and looked up at me with those incredible eyes; then, she pumped hard with her hand. It was more than I could take. I bucked with the effort. She plunged down on my cock again, wrapped her arms around my thighs and buttocks never taking her eyes off mine. Her nails dug in and her mouth went up and down in long, hungry sucks and I came and she held me and I came.

Later, in bed, she lay with her head on my shoulder and her leg across mine.

"Did you like me?" she asked.

"Yes, very much," was all I could think of to say. I hadn't been asked that question in years. "And now, there is something I must do."

I propped myself up on an elbow and looked down at her. The light from the street filtered through her curtains and showed me her face looking up at me, those incandescent eyes, wide, expectant, eager, thrilled with the uncertainty of what I was going to do.

I silently stroked her thighs, inside and out, our gaze still locked to each other. She shuddered with anticipation and my hand slid slowly and purposely to her breast. I squeezed, feeling it deeply and completely. She began to slide her bottom around on the bed and make her little noises again. My hand drifted down and took a handful of her inner thigh and squeezed again; I wanted to feel her as deeply as I could, below the skin, into the flesh. And I wanted her to feel it that way, to know what I was doing. She rolled a little toward me as my hand traveled around to that perfect, soft, round bottom. I squeezed both cheeks, one at a time, hard enough to get a whimper, then moved quickly to the breast that I had left unattended.

"Mustn't play favorites," I murmured.

Her breath came out in a nervous little laugh that turned into a gasp as I lowered my head and took her nipple between my lips, teasing it with my tongue. I sucked in as much of her breast as I could and heard her sigh. Her hands were gripping my arms, the nails biting in. I gave her other breast the same treatment, then started the descent. My tongue made little circles on her stomach and ribs as I meandered down the landscape. Just below her navel, when I began to feel her bush with my chin, I stopped and moved to her thigh just above her knee. Slowly, I worked my way up, sucking in the soft flesh of her inner thighs, moving from one to the other, biting gently, kneading her breasts with my fingers. Her thighs were wet with anticipation and the sweet scent served to make me hurry, but I fought it down and took my time, determined to be in control.

Her sounds had turned to moans now and she uttered a little wail as I spread her lips with my tongue and found her clit. I grasped her bottom in both hands and pushed my tongue deep inside her. Starting from far back each time, I brought it forward to lave her clit with the rough side. Her legs and hips were writhing in ecstasy, her hands gripped the old-fashioned, iron bedstead above her head. At last, I caught her clit between my lips and sucked and lashed it with my tongue. Her thighs tightened around my head and her hands grasped my hair. She heaved and twisted, and I had to hang on. Her stomach fluttered and she slowly began to settle back onto the sheets, her breath coming out in long, audible sighs.

I moved up and entered her in one, clean, sliding motion, feeling her, tight and hot around me. She sucked in her breath and clung to me as if she were drowning, bucking her hips up and down with renewed fury. I braced myself on my hands and looked down at her. She opened her lovely eyes and for one moment everything stopped and we were suspended without time or space. Then it passed, she gripped me tighter and I forced her to the bed thrusting with a ferocity that brought us both to climax in a few seconds.

We lay together, naked in the hot summer night. She moved closer, gently took my hand and pulled my arm around her. We talked for a while, low murmurs of the profound and the ridiculous, then we slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds