• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy & I Ch. 02

Cindy & I Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2 Sowing Seeds

I worked the rest of that set of shifts then I began four days off. The weather was forecast to be sunny and warm. To my surprise the day before Cindy had gone with Fred to a garden centre to select some plantings. It was tempting to ask what she'd worn but I was just pleased the two were getting along.

I lazed on the bed while Cindy showered. Stepping out, an coy look appeared on her face and in a cutesy voice, she stated, "Okay dear husband, I'm going to be out gardening this morning. What should I wear?"

"Um let me see," I teased back. "How about something sexy?"

Grinning or smirking, I was not sure which, Cindy asked, "You sure? Mr. Wilkins is likely to be out. He bought some things yesterday too."

"Sure, why not. Give him a thrill, yourself a thrill. Go for it."

"Yeah right. I just asked to see if you were still on that kick like before."

I wasn't about to let the small progress in her self assurance be set back. I tried to think quickly. Cindy was teasing, she was thinking about things even if she was still saying no. Remembering the ice cream, I suggested, "Let's play pretend."

"Huh?"

"Pretend we are still on the island at the resort. You have been appointed Goddess of the Gardens." Cindy giggled. "You are at one with nature." Giggle. "Clothes seem unnecessary."

Laughing, she attacked me on the bed. "You are nuts. Completely nuts."

We tussled and tickled for a bit. When we ran out of breath, I continued, "Okay, but admit it sounds nice." I caressed her flat tummy and noted it was extra taut. Was she nervous, turned on? "Erotic," I continued. "Dreamy." I kissed her. "Exciting."

"Not," she responded with a mock pout. "Well, maybe a little bit, but only in a fantasy world."

"Well we can have a bit of fantasy in real life. It doesn't have to be all dull and routine."

"Ah-huh, go on."

"Pretend Fred has already seen you naked and beautiful."

"George!"

"You were self conscious at first but warmed to his praise of your delectable body."

"Oh God."

"Now you are simply going to be outside, possibly together, possibly not." I toyed with one of her nipples.

"Ah-huh."

"The idea of covering so nothing dare show, somehow seems less important now."

"Oh geez."

Rising from the bed, I added, "Pretend all of that really happened. Don't deny your admirers goddess, dress for today."

Cindy groaned.

"You don't have to go out like that but pretend, for me, for us. When you're done come down and show me."

She threw a pillow at my head.

I had the breakfast dishes washed and tidied well before Cindy finally came downstairs. I was speechless. The proverbial farmer's daughter had nothing on her. Barefoot and clad in worn blue jean cutoffs, with virtually no leg material left was stunning. Her shapely legs looked even better somehow. The outside leg seams of the shorts were split way up and onto her hips. The waistline rested well below her cute navel.

Wow. She'd cut most of the belt area. Her midriff was bare to just below her ever so delicious breasts. Covering but drawing attention to her chest was an old thin t-shirt that I barely recognized as mine. It was cut off at the bottom and hung there without even touching her abdomen. There were only over sized armholes, the sleeves had been removed. The low scoop at the top was wide and deep. She'd cut away a lot of what had been there to make the deep, rounded scoop. It wouldn't take much at all for both her breasts to be on display. Finally her hair was up in a high ponytail, revealing her very kissable, slender neck.

Grinning but blushing, Cindy announced, "Okay I'm ready. Do you think Mr. Wilkins will like it?" she naughtily inquired, posing saucily.

Trying to regain a semblance of composure, I answered, "Um, maybe, ask him."

"Jerk," she laughed.

"You are ravishing."

"Yeah well, it's only for fun. I did enjoy doing it though."

"Good, I'm glad you did. You do look great like that. Be honest, do you feel sexy right now? You look great."

"Yeah, okay I do." She turned a bit to show her legs and butt cheeks.

"Your admirers would love to see you now."

"Yeah sure ... You know Paul's been by a couple more times since. He's a nice guy. We've sat and talked some."

"So he's not shy after all."

"He is. He told me he was awkward with people."

"But apparently not with you," I added.

Smiling broadly, Cindy informed me, "Paul said he liked me. It took him a while to get it out, but then sorta blurted out he liked talking with me."

"Ooh-la-la, my hot wife has another one gaga?"

She stuck out her tongue at me. "Very funny. Well anyway, this was just for pretend. The Goddess of the Garden will go up and change to really go out now."

"Wait, hang on. I want to get a picture."

"Aw, not again. Didn't you take enough on our honeymoon?"

"Never. Don't move."

Returning with the camera, I took several shots from different angles and poses. The flash went off each time. In moving about I noticed Fred in his yard, trying to see what was going on. I took a couple more then sat away from the window.

"Our neighbor is out there. Wave to him."

"Oh no," she gasped and froze.

"Best acknowledge him, he's already seen you."

Timidly, Cindy waved and attempted a smile. Turning to me, she asked, "Now what am I going to do? If I change before I go out he'll wonder, won't he?"

This seemed new. She cared what he might think? "Well, I would say it's already decided then. Go on out. You'll be fine."

Cindy groaned and stomped a foot, "I could just not go out."

"True, but your plants are waiting, and I think you were looking forward to it."

She whimpered, "Yeah but I'll be so nervous. Will you go out first, distract him maybe?"

I grabbed my coffee and went outside. Fred said good morning and invited me over. We sat and chatted briefly. Soon he revealed his curiosity. "So, taking some pictures of the Mrs.?"

"Yeah, can't get enough really. I love her so much."

"She is a delight. I'm glad we're getting along. I thoroughly enjoyed our trip out yesterday, great company."

Cindy came out, said hi and waved as she quickly squatted down to begin her planting. The low fence provided some element of cover but the spacing between the slats allowed enticing glimpses. Her breasts looked so mouth watering beneath the top that now gaped open and down. There was nothing left to the imagination. Her pink nipples were like small bullets, and the lovely under curves of her breasts invited caressing.

The legless shorts rode up as she crouched, and her delightfully firm bum cheeks saucily sought attention too. Should I go whisper to her? Would that help or hinder? She'd said how nervous she'd be. I didn't necessarily want her to display that much to Fred, or anyone else, but... I turned to look at our neighbor. He was certainly taking full advantage of the view.

Realizing I knew, he spoke, "It's been a long while since I've seen a beauty such as your Cindy."

"Yeah, well, um..."I stammered while thinking Paul had seen a lot of one bare breast and her panty-clad mound, but not this much. Not her whole bare chest and butt cheeks.

"Don't be displeased. It's harmless after all."

Cindy was right from the beginning. Fred was different. He had found a way to kindly say let him look, then dismiss it as harmless. The damn of it all was, I found myself at a loss to think of why not. I sipped at my coffee and enjoyed watching my wife's delightful boobs sway and jiggle as she worked away. God but she is sexy. Letting my thoughts drift, I quietly reminisced, "She was easily the best looking girl in school."

"No doubt," Fred replied.

"Oh geez Fred, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was thinking out loud."

"You spoke a truth, no apology," he replied simply. "Think I'll go round to help your wife," he added and was off.

Caught off guard, I just sat there. Fred knelt beside her and leaned around to view her charms close up. Cindy seemed frozen to the spot. It had all happened so quickly. There he was, so near, looking straight into her top as she remained bent down. He did nothing to disguise what he was doing. Red faced, she looked my way helplessly. It was too late. I sort of threw my hands up. I think Cindy resigned herself to the situation too because she resumed her planting. Fred even began to actually help her dig and plant. Later we parted ways and went inside for a break.

Cindy spoke first. "I might as well have been topless out there!"

I mumbled.

"Well I hope you're happy. Mr. Wilkins saw my boobs real good this time and he sure seemed pleased."

"We'll live honey. It happened. It wasn't anybody's fault really."

"Ha, you and your fixations with my body. You've got our bloody neighbor going now too."

"Cindy, hang on. I love you to bits, and yes, your body too. Fred is going to like what he likes. You, me, we won't change that."

"So now what?"

"Don't know. Nothing, I would think."

"Nothing? He saw my bare boobs, half my ass too."

"We just go on. He saw your breasts. Nobody died. Now at least, maybe you don't have to worry about being so modest going outside."

"I don't believe this. You seem to be sitting there telling me it's okay if he sees my tits again."

"No I am not! However, if by chance he does, it wouldn't be so big a deal then, would it?"

A few minutes later Fred knocked on our back door. "Come on out you two. I've made us some punch and we can visit."

We gave each other a look and joined him. Looking uncomfortable at first Cindy did calm as she sat more modestly in a chair. Sipping at her pineapple based drink, she remarked, "Mmm, this is different."

"It's my own special recipe," Fred replied. "You like it?"

Taking a larger swallow Cindy nodded. "Yes, I think I do. It has a unique something about it."

I nodded in agreement.

"So George tells me he's into taking pictures," Fred remarked, changing the subject. Cindy flushed and glared at me. "I bet there are some good ones. I noticed him at work snapping some earlier."

Cindy offered, "He was taking some of me in this outfit I made. It was just for fun really. It wasn't for anybody to see, but then you kind of did, so... Well it seemed too late to change and..."

"And glad I am of that," Fred declared. "A delightful outfit indeed, and you're so lovely in it."

So here we were right back in it. I took a big drink.

"You must show me your photos, George. I'd like that. Do they go back to when you were dating?"

"Yeah, they do."

"Good then. I bet there's some nice honeymoon ones too, eh? Cindy, how did you come about the outfit? Do you have others like it?"

Cindy flushed again. "No, that's the only one."

"Pity, I'd love to see more."

"It was just a pretend thing. I don't know what got into me actually," she added.

"Well you did a smashing job. You should make some more, right George? You surely have the figure and looks for it Cindy. I'd love to see you in them when they're done."

I had to intervene. "Um, Fred, this whole thing was meant to be, private. It wasn't meant to be a shared thing. You know. You certainly weren't meant to see, ah, well, what you did."

"Oh I understand George. I'm not about to tell anyone. Our neighborly friendship can be as private as you like. I appreciate a bit of the risqué too. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Cindy has shown imagination in creating her outfit. I think it's wonderful."

I was dumbfounded. Bordering the rude, he had boldly, albeit nicely, said he enjoyed looking at my wife's naked breasts. That we shouldn't be embarrassed and he encouraged her to show off more. We went silent as we lowered the amount of punch in the jug.

Fred went over to his place to use the washroom and Cindy simply asked me, "Well?"

I shrugged. "Honestly don't know. We could end the friendship here but it would be awkward being neighbors."

Cindy shook her head. "No, I hope there's no need for that."

"Well, we can just try and ignore some of what he says, but that'll be ongoing." She nodded. "You could just do a strip for him right here," I playfully suggested, trying for humor.

"George!"

"We can go along some when we feel like it?"

"If!" Cindy corrected. "Hey, are you saying you're okay with this?"

I shrugged again. "Before, Paul and his dad saw your boobs and the world didn't end. So now Fred has too, an even better look, but it's over. Don't just be reactive, how do you feel?"

She considered then replied softly, "Not as bad as I should. Not that I'm likely to, but if I ever were to make another outfit, I think I'd be having thoughts about what Mr. Wilkins might see of my body or not."

Fred returned. "So then, with the weather warm and all, how about a barbecue later? I have some nice chops I can take out."

What the heck. "Sure, sounds good," I replied.

Sighing, Cindy added, "I guess I can make a salad."

We enjoyed the rest of the day. Fred was overall a nice guy. Yeah, he did try and look down her top again. Cindy didn't cooperate, but then she didn't exactly turn away either.

Getting ready for bed that night Cindy lost her shorts and panties. After beginning to remove her top, my old t-shirt, she seemed to change her mind. She went to the large mirror over her dresser and bent forward.

Smiling, I remarked with sincerity, "It was a lovely sight."

"George," my wife replied in a don't be like that tone. "I'm trying to see just how far down Mr. Wilkins saw."

"Well, I don't think you're bent over low enough," I suggested.

Cindy tried lower but got frustrated, stating, "When I do that I can't see in the mirror properly."

Thinking rapidly, I got her to go and get on the bed facing the mirror, then I got an empty shoe box out of the closet. Squashing it a little first, I wedged it behind the mirror at the top. As I'd hoped, it moved the angle down.

My wife knelt on hands and knees and remarked, "That's better, thanks."

Joining her on the bed, I knelt behind her and tapped her legs prompting, "Open so I can get closer to see."

Cindy obliged and I snuggled in, leaning over her back and placed my head above hers.

"George you're getting hard," she commented in a dismissive voice.

My cock was resting perfectly centered along her butt crease and indeed was lengthening. "Mmm, yeah," I replied lovingly and caressed the spectacular cheeks of her bum. "Who wouldn't be? Think Fred got hard looking at those?"

Annoyed, Cindy shot back, "Jerk, don't start. I wasn't naked below," she added, then gave a small giggle. "And Mr. Wilkins wasn't playing with my ass. Trying to turn me on."

"Turn just a little this way," I urged, moving her slightly and sliding my hardness up and down a bit, along the V of her bum. "Ah, see. I think that's more the view Fred had," I commented as if nothing else was happening.

My wife must have known exactly what I was up to, but played along by asking, "Think Mr. Wilkins really might have gotten... stiff?"

"Absolutely," I assured, kissing her shoulder and pressing my cock more firmly against her bum. Thinking of buttery words, I added, "Hot, sexy. Mr. Wilkins got a glimpse of heaven today."

Cindy groaned and retorted, "Laying it on a little thick aren't you?" But then wriggled her butt against my cock, giggling.

I turned my head remembering the stuffed animals on her night table. "Don't move, wait a sec," I said, patting her bum and moving off the bed. I got the stuffed collectible I wanted and placed it on her dresser at the base of the mirror.

"What's that for?" my wife inquired, amused.

Resuming my position on the bed, I replied, "Don't you recognize Mr. Wilkins?"

Laughing, she rebutted, "It's a blue elephant silly."

Smiling at her response, I teased, "Ssh, we're playing pretend."

"Aah, not again," Cindy groaned in response, feeling my softer shaft slip between her legs and against her pussy.

Continuing on, I suggested, "It's fun. See, Mr. Wilkins is appreciating the view of your glorious bod, with those big, longing eyes of his."

Cindy replied, laughing, "You're nuts, crazy." Tilting her hips, she invitingly asked, "So you going to do me? Or just joke around?" She then added, "The only thing longing about that thing looking at me is its long trunk."

How could I say no to a cute gal. I placed the head of my cock just inside her entrance to moisten. Picking up on Cindy's words, I teased further, "Think Fred has a long trunk?"

"George?"

"Yes dear?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Yes dear."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Perhaps a week later, Cindy and I were having breakfast. "Any plans or wishes for today hon?" I asked.

"No, unless you'd go with me shopping later. It's not as much fun going alone."

I let out a fake groan. "Just so you know, I wouldn't do it for anyone else." I got a kiss for that.

I went out back with my coffee and noticed a bowl on the patio by the door. It had water in it. Must be for Paul's dog I realized. Just then Fred appeared.

We had all chatted briefly a few times since that gardening day but had never mentioned it. This morning we talked about various things, then Fred mentioned, "You seem less down today George."

"Huh?" It took a few moments, but I think I realized and replied, "Oh, it's nothing really. Just have to get better at leaving things at work, Cindy doesn't like hearing about some things."

"Perhaps not. But you need a safety valve. I did, and I only pushed paper. Other than that though, you and the Mrs. getting along better?"

While trying to figure out why he would ask, Cindy stepped out. "Hi Mr. Wilkins. George, I'm ready to go shopping."

I got up and said my goodbye. Neighbor Fred stood, stating, "Enjoy. Will you two be out again when you get back?"

"Sure," I replied without thinking.

Wandering through the mall Cindy remarked, "Mr. Wilkins sounded lonely when he asked about us coming out later. I think we should sit with him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I said I would, we will. Have you thought much about that day?"

"Yes, too much actually. So what do you think?"

"I don't know, he's gregarious but a bit crude," I replied. "Overall he was very complimentary, but planted seeds to see what might grow."

"George, you're on about gardening again," she teased. "But yes, he is a devil. Are we going to acknowledge those seeds?"

"As in go along?" I asked, trying not to sound surprised, before realizing this was the second question this morning I was left wondering about.

"I guess so."

"Hmm, it could be fun in a way. The mere fact we're talking about it gives me a bit of a tremor."

"Yeah?" Cindy responded and squeezed my hand. "You're naughty."

"You are a sexy, desirable woman Cindy, admit it. Having more than just me acknowledge it, show it, is helping you feel more comfortable, more confident about yourself." The true gist of Fred's question hit me.

"Maybe. It would drive Mr. Wilkins nuts."

"Possibly, but I doubt it. He wants to see more of you. We'd be playing into his hands too, don't you think?"

"Yes, I suppose... Do you think it would really be okay then? I have no idea what kinda outfit I can come up with. But it might be fun, in a way I guess," she added with naughtiness in her tone.

"Yeah, if we approach it from a fun point." The possible purpose of the second odd question dawned. Stalling to let it all sink in, I asked, "Say, why do you keep calling him Mr. Wilkins?"

"Well at first it was out of respect. He is older. Then I guess he kinda reminded me of this teacher I had. He was quite tall too, and kinda cute."

Something in Cindy wanted to. I decided to act while the iron was hot. This would be for her, for us too. Coming to a boutique we'd seen before, I asked her to wait. I went inside and spoke to the woman working there. Returning, I told Cindy to go in and look around and that I would meet her at the food court after. Looking puzzled she went in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cindy & I Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds