Cindy's Slut Ch. 13

Pain...pleasure...ass fucked by Cindy's hand....watched by secret lover and my hated nemesis....degraded along with my fellow slut slaves.....I felt my orgasm begin. It rose deep in my balls....I could feel it about to burst from my cock...my breathing was rapid...labored... OH GOD...

Cindy stopped stroking my cock. Instead, she grabbed my ball and squeezed as hard as she could. I found myself thrusting into open air. With her hand up my ass she kept me from rubbing my cock against the bed. She held me up...her hand in my ass...held me there as the waves racked my body... until the waves passed...until the climax passed...until I was left groaning....moaning...begging

"Oh god....please Cindy...PLEAAASSSEEE..." I screamed! I was dying...oh god...I couldn't stand it any more. My knees went weak.... OH GOD...SAVE ME!

Cindy held tightly to my testicles. She used her knees to force me onto my shoulders, keeping me from making contact with the bed with my cock. My poor swollen distended cock....strapped back between my legs in the cruel leather harness. I broke...I cried...tears streaming down my face.

I wasn't alone. The other three guys were in similar condition. The girls stood above their bitches...enjoying their dominance.

The girls began to take their hands...their arms, from out of our asses. Four humiliated sluts left sprawled over the edge of the bed. Moments later, each of the girls...the women...the dominatrixs were behind us. Now they began to drive anal plugs up our asses. The plugs were relatively short, perhaps 6" inches long...but as large around as a football.

I knew the huge plug could never fit in my ass. I knew it as well as the fact that my cock was falling off. Cindy kept twisting and pushing the slab of latex against my sphincter. I cried out...I begged...this was something I could not do...and I would do anything for my sweet Cindy.

Even as I begged and pleaded, Cindy drove on. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the back of my hair. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT...TAKE THE GOD DAMN PAIN AND TAKE THIS UP YOUR ASS!" The tone of her voice was so harsh...so startling...that it forced me into silence. I think her outburst so shocked the rest of the bitches...it was so out of character with sweet, quiet Cindy...that for a while all was silent...no sound except the staining grunts of the four women forcing the arcane objects into our asses.

I bit down on my tongue. I tried to force myself to relax...to submit...to take the giant latex intruded into my bowels. I strained. It hurt...

"Good bitches. Just like giving birth...but backwards," I heard Marsha say. Just then I felt a tremendous pop and the flared base of the anal plug pushed past my sphincter. I felt the wide base of the foreign object resting against my ass checks.

It was over. I felt Cindy relax her efforts. "Time for bed bitches. It's an early morning tomorrow!" Cindy said with a smirk. Marsha and Annie headed to Marsha's bedroom. Cindy and Friane climbed into bed together. Bob and I curled up at the foot of Cindy's bed. We were tired, beat and we tried to sleep. But, the enormous ass plug hurt so bad that sleep seemed impossible. Also, the sweet sounds of Cindy and Friane making love in the bed above us weren't helping. Oh dear God, what had become of us....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds