City Of Dreams Ch. 05

“Relax Miah. It’s going to hurt a bit, but you know that I won’t purposely put you in any more pain than I have to.”

I took a couple deep breaths and allowed my body to relax. As he slide the two fingers in he hit that spot in my ass again. It made my cock twitch and cause precum to run down my shaft.

“You sure you’ve never done this before Bailey? You seem like an old pro.” I said with a grin in my voice.

“I’ve watched a lot movies and read a lot of stories baby. You are the first and only person I plan on doing this with.” He replied with a sexy grin of his own.

By the time Bailey added a third finger inside me I was panting and about to explode. I was as ready as I could ever be.

“Bailey, please. I need you. Now.”

He looked at me with a look of pure love on his face.

“Do you have anything baby?”

I pointed to the bedside table. He leaned our and took out a package of condoms and lube. He looked at me with a grin as he took one out of the box.

“For someone who’s never done this, you certainly are prepared stud?”

I could not help the blush that flooded my face.

“Well…”

“Yes Miah?” Bailey said with a grin.

“I uh…I bought them on impulse when I ran to the store the other day. I guess you could call it wishful thinking on my subconscious’ part.”

He laughed with a huge grin on his face.

“I’m glad that you were wishing for it. I know I was.”

I leaned over and took the condom out of his hand.

“Here let me.”

I opened the package and tossed the foil wrapper onto the floor. I gently and eased it down over his hard, thick cock. It was like wrapping my hand around a very warm piece of steel. His cock was that fucking hard. I stroked him a little bit and his body tensed and shuddered. He reached down and stopped me.

“Miah if you keep that up I am going to cum right now.” He said breathlessly.

“Well we can’t have that.” I said with a grin. “I want to feel you explode inside me Bailey.”

The look on his face took my breath away. If I had any doubt that this man didn’t love me, then that look would have pushed away any fear or doubt. He took the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount over his huge cock. He moved over between my legs and gently lifted them up around his waist.

“This is going to hurt at first, but just try and relax and remember to breath. It won’t hurt for too long.”

He reached down and I could feel the blunt head of his cock rubbing back and forth over my hole. I relaxed as much as I could as I felt him start to gently push inside of me. Now I don’t know if it was either he was really good at getting me ready or if I just wanted this so bad because there was no pain whatsoever. As I felt the first inch or two enter me, my breath rushed out of my lungs from the pure pleasure of it. I now understood what that line in that song meant that we had sung earlier. He was definitely showing me a piece of heaven right now. He must have taken that rush of breath out of me as a sign of pain because he had a worried look on his face.

“Baby are you ok?”

I couldn’t find the words to answer him. How can anyone really describe the first moment when the person you love is inside of you? There is really one word for it. Complete. Feeling Bailey inside of me I felt complete for the first time in my life. Tear started to fill my eyes. Instead of trying to answer Bailey in words I rotated my hips a bit and pushed back against him. His entire cock entered me in one long slow push. I could feel his heavy balls resting against my checks and his cock was throbbing inside me. Bailey’s eyes practically bulged right out if his head.

“Oh God Miah. You feel so fucking wonderful baby. You’re so fucking hot, so tight.”

He leaned down and our mouths pushed together in a frenzy. He pulled back a bit and my hands ran down his back to his ass as he slowly pushed back in. Both of our bodies shuddered from the intense pleasure we were feeling. I wrapped myself around his as tight as I possibly could. Nothing in the world has ever felt this good. Nothing! Our eyes locked together and I could see tears starting to run down Bailey’s face.

“Miah…this is incredible…I’ve never felt this way before. I love you so damn much.”

My heart completely melted at that point. I knew in that moment that I was his completely. My mind, body, and soul were completely his for the taking.

“Bailey I love you so fucking much. Please don’t stop baby. Make love to me.”

His body kept easing its way in and out of me. My fingers felt the muscles in his back and in his fucking adorable ass has he made love to me. On practically every stroke of his cock inside me he hit that magic spot. And that caused my cock to leak very generous amounts of precum between our bodies. My cock was aching as it was being rubbed up against his body as he pushed in me. I felt his hot wet mouth latch onto my neck and start to suck and bite. That did it for me. I knew I was going to cum any second.

“Bailey…” I managed to gasp out. “Baby I’m gonna cum.”

“Hold off just a second honey.” Bailey grunted back. “You are so fucking hot Miah you’ve got me close baby.”

“Hurry Bailey. I am so fucking close.”

And with that Bailey started to plunge his cock deeply in and out my hungry ass. I could feel a very intense pressure building in my balls and I knew that when I exploded I would be going off into orbit.

“Baby I am gonna cum. I am gonna explode deep in that tight ass of yours and show you how much I love Miah.”

I felt Bailey plunge inside of me one last time and I felt his cock expand to what felt like twice its size. I could fee it twitching as he shot his love inside of me. And the noises that boy made were fucking hot enough to turn a nun of seventy years on in a heartbeat. When I heard him start to unleash like that my fucking cock exploded so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I had cum without even having to touch myself at all. We grabbed onto each other as we rode on the wave of pleasure that completely and totally engulfed both of us. Bailey collapsed on top of me. His cock still buried deep inside me. I wrapped my arms tightly around this wonderful man.

“Miah, that was the most amazing experience in my entire life. You took me to a place I didn’t even know existed. I love you with all of my heart and soul baby.”

Tears welled up in both of ours eyes.

“Bailey, I’ve never felt so wonderful in my life. Everything I have his yours. I love you with all of my heart and soul as well. You truly complete me.”

We kissed tenderly and lovingly. Bailey grinned down at me with a cute smile on his face.

“I guess you could say I had you hello right?” he said with a giggle.

I had to laugh. He was movie and TV buff just like me. And him saying that just really completed the moment for me.

“Yes Mr. Maguire. You had me at hello…You had me at hello.”

We both laughed and hugged each other. Bailey gently ease of out me and went into the bathroom to clean up. He came back with a warm wash towel and wiped me down. He tossed it to the floor and climbed back into bed. I pulled the covers over us. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed.

I was just an inch of so shorter than he was and our bodies fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. I nuzzled my face into his neck and sighed happily.

“I love you Bailey.”

“I love you too Miah.”

We both drifted off to sleep about the same time. It was one of the best nights of sleep I ever had. I finally had the man of dreams, and based on tonight, he was definitely capable of making all my other dreams come true.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That is it for chapter five! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. It’s the first sex scene I’ve ever written. So I hope everyone out there enjoyed it! There is plenty more to come! Please send any feedback you have through the group or to the link below. Again, please include something in the subject so I know it’s not Spam.

Michael

Copyright – Gryffindor 2003

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds