• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claimed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Claimed

Crìsdean growled.

Asia began to chant against his lips, in between kisses. "Yes, yes."

With a vigorous shove of his hips, he plunged hard and deep. Her hands spread over the muscles of his lower back and down across his ass, feeling them flex as he proceeded to rut her. Gripping her body to his, Crìsdean drove himself into her and then pulled back, reveling in the feel of her inner muscles, so tight, clamping down on him. Her body sucked him in, welcoming him home again and again. Her channel curved to his cock. It was made for him. Each time he kissed her cervix, slammed into it, he had to force his animal into submission. He had no desire for their lovemaking to be in any way an assault. She had been with men, but not a man such as him. Besides, this awakening within her was a new thing. He needed to let her test it. There was so much more to come. Tonight was her calling.

He flipped their bodies expertly, guiding her rhythm. She adapted quickly, rising up and pressing her hands against his chest for balance. She used every opportunity to feel the hardness of his body, appreciating his power. Asia began to ride him. With the strength of her thighs she rose up. His size took effort. She could look down and see him drawing out, amazed at the unbelievable vision. She threw her head back and impaled herself on him. Over and over she rode him. Something deep inside of her emerged and took over. Asia could not recognize the sounds that her own body made as she came. She also could not stop herself from wanting more. When she looked into his eyes, Asia wanted to feel shame. No one should see her like this. But, there was nothing but reassurance in his glowing eyes and hunger. It was a hunger equal to hers, yet stronger. It drove her to let go of all that she knew. Asia took her sex from him again and again, climax on top of climax as she worked her hips and brought up her firm ass to only force him deeper into her pussy.

By the time he placed her on her stomach and entered her from behind, she was lost in a frenzied state of fulfillment and lust. He came in her with strong hot streams of satisfaction. His body constricted and released to the beating of their joined hearts. He continued to empty into her as his teeth found that spot and he bit. Asia's body shook one last time as she came again. She did not even cry out as he claimed her. She wanted it. It was the last thing she thought before losing full consciousness.

The knot that formed and sealed them together was both painful to him as well as her.

"Remember this." He spoke to her nose to nose, holding his fingers tightly in her hair. "Remember this feeling. Let it lead you to me. You must come willingly to my people and to me. Follow your instincts. Know that I love you and I wait for you."

Her dreams were intense. The moon kept hiding behind the clouds. There was a rush of blood. He was there with her, making love to her. Then he was gone. She saw him standing, the wind caught up in his hair, his body naked, strong and beautiful against the sky. He began to shift right before her eyes. He grew stronger, larger, and taller. His face shifted, caught between animal and man. His pelt was white with a dark gray streak flowing from his forehead down his back. His eyes glowed. "Remember," he said. Then he shifted further, dropping to all fours. He turned to leave, this massive beast with her lover's eyes surrounded by others like him-fearless. He looked back once and then leapt. It was a dream, she knew that. But, she also knew what it meant.

"Crìsdean Anthony," she whispered before opening her eyes the next day. "Mine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claimed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds