• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming Lily

Claiming Lily

Lily sat on top of the bed, her legs curled underneath her and her hands folded in her lap. Her platinum hair was free and curled lazily about her body. Helen and the other mated women of the pack, had helped her get ready for tonight. She was still pink eared over all that they had done to her. They had descended on her, and with grim faced determination, they washed, buffed, exfoliated, and moisturized every single nook and cranny on her body. Her skin had never been softer or glowed as bright.

The nightgown they put her in was diaphanous and sheer. The silky fabric fit tight across her modest breasts in a high empire waist, and then floated gracefully all the way down to her ankles. It was iridescently white, and befitting of any innocent young bride, but they left her completely naked underneath the airy fabric. Tantalizing hints of her body were revealed by the low candlelight, and the combination of the modest cut of lingerie and the revelation of all her creamy skin, was heady. She was innocence and lust all in one. She had never been more beautiful.

The pack women had teased her mercilessly about tonight. They thought it was hilarious that she was still a virgin, but they used that humor to chase away her nervousness. By the time they had left her alone and waiting- she was feeling confident and ready. But as the minutes slowly ticked by and Dominic still hadn't shown in their wedding chamber, her anxiety was setting back in.

Dominic was hiding in his study, drinking. He was worried about tonight and needed the aged whiskey to settle his nerves. Helen had just left him with the warning that Lily was putting on a brave face, but was shaking like a leaf with nerves. It was not welcome news. For the first time ever, he and his wolf were not in complete accord. His rational self knew tonight was Lily's first initiation to sex and he would need to be extra gentle with her... but his wolf chaffed at the idea of restraint. He wanted to make her submit, to fuck her raw and howl in triumph over her virgin's blood. He wanted to savage her with tooth and claw, to forever mark her as his, and he wanted to impregnate her with his pups. He was trying desperately to bring his two natures into accord, but was failing miserably. His wolf knew that Lily could handle his most primal urges, but the man wanted to be tender. Finally, he realized he couldn't wait any longer. Lily was upstairs waiting for him and he'd be damned that he would spend another moment away from his mate. He slammed back his drink and stalked up the stairs.

Dominic closed the door to their room with a soft click. Her rich scent curled around him and made him shiver in anticipation. "Everyone has gone home now Love. It's just the two of us." His breath caught in his throat as he saw her. God she was exquisite! Her extremely petite build was completely opposite from what he used to be attracted too. He had always pictured his mate would be an Amazon- a strong lethal bitch who would dominate the females of the pack with ease. Lily was tiny, not even five feet tall. She was not a fierce Alpha bitch- she was a much rarer Omega, and as such, a natural empath. The entire pack considered her a priceless treasure, the true heart and soul of the pack. With just a touch, she could bring a wolf shifter peace.

Dominic was the Pack Alpha and her mate. Her Omega gifts did not work on him. Which was why he wanted to wrap her long fall of hair tightly in his fist and drag her to him. She would gasp in surprise if he did that, and the pulse at the base of her throat would start to flutter and he would be compelled to suck on that spot until she was gasping in excitement. The thought of her vulnerable neck at his mercy had his canine teeth elongating as his wolf tried to rise to the surface. The urge to taste every inch of her gorgeous skin was overwhelming and a low growl escaped him and reverberated throughout the room.

Lily looked at him with champagne colored eyes that had gone positively huge. She knew he was on the verge of losing control, and she didn't have the first idea what to do about it. Offering him her unreserved acceptance, she smiled at him and said, "What kept you?"

Her soft words cut through the tension of the room, and Dominic was struck with how amazing she was. "I've been trying to cage my wolf," he said with a wry smile. "I haven't been very successful. Knowing you were waiting for me only made it worse. But never mind about that, I've got an idea." He said to her.

"An idea?" She asked. Her lips pursed in confusion. This night wasn't going exactly as she had envisioned it.

"Yep," Dominic answered. "We're going to go for a run. Just the two of us."

"Oh...um... Ok." Her pensive thoughts scattered as Dominic scooped her up in his arms and carried her downstairs to the back yard.

Lily was dizzy with excitement. Being held in the cage of Dominic's arms was pure heaven. She felt cherished and delicate and terribly feminine. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and inhaled the spicy woodsy scent that was unique to him. She realized why he wanted to run with her. His two natures were at war with themselves, and where the man would hesitate, the wolf would lead. Wolves were simple. They knew what they wanted, and they wouldn't let squeamishness or nervousness get in their way. Instinct would take over for them. Her wolf knew Dominic was her perfect mate. Knew that if she ran from him, he would run her down, savagely mount her and mark her as his. She knew that he would completely dominate her, and if she were a plain human, it would probably scare her. But her wolf recognized Dominic as being strong and capable. He would die to protect her and any of their cubs. He was a fierce warrior, but he would never harm her.

Dominic set her down at the edge of the forest. "Lily, before we run... I want you to tell me something. You are untried, but by tomorrow, you will fully be mine. I know you are nervous. And you know I worry about hurting you, But our wolves have no such fears. So I'm giving you the choice Lily. Do you want our wolves to do more than just run tonight?" He stared at her intently. He would do whatever it took to make this right for her.

Lily took a deep breath and licked her soft lips. She smiled at her husband. "I... I think maybe... that if we just run together for awhile, we will get over this silly nervousness with each other. "

"Are you certain that's what you want little one?" He tucked a white curl behind her ear and trailed his fingers down her throat.

With an impish grin she replied, "Absolutely. I want kissing to be part of our first time together Dominic. And let's be honest, in our wolf form we have dog breath."

Dominic threw back his head and laughed. "As you wish then." Then they quickly disrobed and shifted together, and as the moon rose in the night sky, they ran.

......

They stopped in a clearing deep within his property. The ground was soft with a thick mat of Spring grass and Dominic wanted to see her spread out naked on the ground, her beautiful skin touched by moonlight. He quietly shifted back to his human form, and urged Lily to do the same. They laid down side by side, and looked up at the stars above them. Lily lightly walked her fingers over Dominic's naked body, and thought he was incredible. The subtle strength of his muscles bunched and shifted under her fingertips- and the immense power he emitted sent thrills coursing through her body. She felt him vibrating with his restraint, and wondered why he didn't just give in to it.

"Dominic, I don't know what comes next. I mean, I know what I want to happen, but I don't know how to get from here to there. I don't want to disappoint you."

He groaned as he tensely scrubbed at his face. "You don't disappoint me sweetheart. I don't think you realize how close I am to loosing it. I want to go slow for you."

Lily kissed his chin. The silly man was trying to be noble and he was just torturing himself. "I may be small husband, but I AM still a wolf. I can handle you."

With a lightning fast move, Lily found herself pressed underneath 240 pounds of very aroused male. "OK Lily, Just follow my lead." With a wicked grin, he flipped them again.

Dominic set Lily on his lap and wrapped her slender legs around his waist. She moved her arms around his neck and placed her forehead against his. She tactfully ignored the massive erection under her bare bottom, and looked deeply into her new husband's eyes. His wolf was at the surface again, and she knew he was seconds away from shifting forms. His lips captured hers and he proceeded to channel all that energy into their kiss. He annihilated her with his mouth. Minute by minute, as the savage kiss continued on, the last of her reservations were demolished. She knew this man would demand everything from her, but he was going to give all of himself in return. He gentled the kiss when Lilly started moaning in the back of her throat. He ran his tongue along the outer seem of her mouth, and gently tugged on her lower lip with sharp little nips. Dominic broke off the kiss in order to nibble and lick his way down her throat. When he reached the tendon between her shoulder and neck, he bit her with an unexpected ferocity that had her gasping at the intense pleasure/pain of it. A small drop of blood rolled down her chest and stopped at one of her raspberry tipped breasts. After sealing his mark with his tongue, Dominic followed the single trail of blood down her body, the intense flavor of her exploding in his senses.

When his mouth closed around her nipple, Lilly groaned in excitement. It was like a bolt of electricity went through her, the pleasure was so powerful. She threw her head back and arched her chest as he sucked deeply on her breast. It was exquisite torture. He did not switch his attention to the other breast until her nipple was swollen berry red and diamond hard. She started thrashing her head in slow movements, incapable of words, she could do nothing but feel the heat of his mouth on her and the throbbing and empty aching throughout her body.

Dominic thought her nipples responded beautifully. Their raspberry tips were jutting out in stiff little points for him and he knew he could spend hours playing with them. Her breasts were not overly large, just barely a handful- but they fit her tiny frame perfectly. And she was so sensitive there, he briefly wondered if he could bring her to orgasm from her breasts alone. Her breathing had become harsh and ragged and he decided he didn't want her to come yet.

The ends of her long curly hair were tickling his naked thighs. He gave into the urge to wrap the long tresses around his fists, forcing her to arch her back to him. This put her gorgeously abused breasts on perfect display for him. He wanted to reposition her on his lap and slam into her, but she was not ready for that kind of love play yet. He forced himself to calm down and his attention was brought back to her lovely hair. It was so soft and so utterly feminine. He wanted to feel it wrapped around them while he mounted her. He took the end of one curling tress and traced the curve of her lip with it. His voice was harsh as he said, "This is your glory Lily. Do not ever cut this. I like seeing you dressed in nothing but these curls. I want to feel your hair around me and know that I'm the only one who gets that privilege."

Lily blinked at him. The abrupt switch from passion to conversation threw her off kilter. "my hair?"

Dominic growled low in his throat and stood up with her in his arms. He captured her mouth in a scorching kiss as he started walking her back to the house. He was oblivious to their nudity, and used the few minutes to gather his focus and plan his seduction moment by moment. When he reached their bed, he dropped her there and captured her small thighs in each hand. Spreading her legs apart he looked at the very heart of her femininity and noted the honeyed wetness of her arousal. He was through with waiting. The anticipation was killing him and he had to be inside her right now. If he was too rough, so be it. Lily was his mate, and she would accept him. He caged himself around her body and positioned himself at her entrance. His hips spread her thighs wide, and he held her face in his hands so he could look into her eyes. He wanted to watch her face as he claimed her. Her lips were swollen and her face was flushed. Her eyes locked on his with such soul searing trust, Dominic knew in that moment that his heart was irrevocably lost. Ever so slowly he pressed forward, trying to give Lily the chance to adjust to his massive size. Lilly gasped as he started to enter her, and grabbed hold of Dominic's biceps as she accustomed herself to his intrusion. "Oh my god Dominic, oh my god!" she cried. He felt the slight sting of her nails, and the hot, tight resistance of her body as he slowly fought his way forward, forcing her body to give way to him.

"Ah... that's it baby, that's it..." he panted. He was going to give himself an aneurism trying to restrain himself from fucking her in his half shifted form. He knew his teeth had grown, and his claws were out. He kept his eyes locked on Lily's face, while a fine tremble broke out under his skin. He had reached the barrier of her virginity and he knew this was the moment his beast most wanted. He stilled completely and when he saw the barest glimmer of a question in her eyes, he surged forward and broke through her maidenhead in one sharp thrust. He sank all the way into her body and was fully seated, the head of his cock resting against her cervix. He silenced her squeal of distress with a soul scorching kiss, her face cradled in his large hands. The desperation of his wolf had completely retreated. He broke away from the kiss to further soothe her. "Shhhh now baby, shhhh. Hard parts over. You did amazing. Just give it a minute, and it will be better." He saw a tear trickle down from the corner of her eye, and he brushed it away with his thumb. He kissed the tip of her nose and both cheekbones, determined to hold his lower body as still as possible till she was ready for more.

Lily felt the sting of her breaching and was shocked that it had hurt as much as it did. For a moment there, she had honestly thought he wasn't going to fit, and she still couldn't wrap her mind around what felt to be a brutal and impossible invasion of her body. Dominic's kisses worked their magic though, and slowly the feeling of uncomfortable fullness seemed to retreat, and was gradually replaced by a restlessness that she didn't quite understand. Dominic knew when she was ready for more. Ever mindful of how tiny she really was, Dominic started to gently thrust within her in slow shallow strokes while her excitement continued to build.

As her cries grew louder and louder, Dominic thrust harder, deeper, and faster. It wasn't long before she was tightening around his body and Dominic felt the presence of her own claws on his back. They gave into their beasts together.

Dominic withdrew from her body, and flipped her to her hand and knees. Lily looked over her shoulder with a challenging glare, and Dominic took up her challenge with a snarl. Grabbing her hips in his hands, he slammed his way home, bottoming out with his thrust. Lily shrieked at the impaling, but could do nothing but fist the covers of the bed in response. She was made for this, and she accepted it with every fiber of her being.

As he powered into her, Dominic took in the long line of her back, the cascade of her hair, and her complete submission to him. His wolf howled in happiness and he noted each new bruise and scratch he had placed on her body. He felt his balls start to boil their release and he increased his thrusting as Lily muffled her own release into the pillow of the bed. All it took was her body fisting tightly over his cock to throw him over the edge. He erupted with a shout of his own and felt jet after jet of hot come flood Lily's tight channel until he collapsed on top of her completely spent.

They laid together, heaving for air, and laughing at the intensity of their mating. She had been well and thoroughly fucked. Her body was covered in finger bruises, scratches and bite marks. Blood and cum streaked her thighs, and she ached in places she did not know she could ache. She was his, body, heart and soul. Dominic had claimed his mate, and the world could not look brighter.

......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming Lily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds