• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming of a Virgin

Claiming of a Virgin

As I reach up to you; grabbing the back of your neck, I tilt your head back and to the side. Brushing away your hair and lowering my mouth to your neck, I sink my fangs deep within your pulsating vein. Feeling your essence flow through me, mixing with my poison and heating my lowest regions. My poison; forced into you, begins flowing through your system. My fangs sinking deeper, harder into you.

You flinch with the pain but you don’t pull away, you are helpless under my powers and in some sadistic way that thrills you. Even in your greatest fears you become weak with desire. My hand runs down the length of your body; feeling your curves, feeling your womanhood, squeezing your breasts and twisting the very center of them. My mouth moves lower on your body, you breath in shallow raspy breaths, blood still flowing from your vein. My tongue wanders down your now naked body, for I have unclothed you without your realization. My tongue encircles your firm round breasts...trailing blood lines all around them. I lift one up slightly and sink my fangs deep into the underside of your womanhood, your blood flows through me. As I squeeze the other very tightly, you moan softly, not wanting me to stop but the pain is almost more than you can bare.

I lower my hand to your belly. You feel the electrical currents from my fingertips as they caress you, the pulling inside you, wanting me. Slowly I lower my touch to your most private regions. My mouth now encircling your entire breast, your hard nipple inside me. My touch is very light; but you flinch, you arch up to meet my fingers, wanting them deeper into your body.

I begin to touch you slightly harder, my fingertips running in circles over your button of a clit, your moistness begins to show, glistening on the edges of your opening. My nails scraping a line down the entire length of your virgin womanhood, your body begins to shake in anticipation of what I could and will do to you. Slowly my fingers find there way back to your moist opening, and as they do I thrust them deep inside you. You cry out. I turn to look at you, my eyes hypnotizing you back into the calm state of bewilderment. You relax and allow my entrance. I slide my body lower toward you; toward that virgin womanhood of yours, my fingers finding their way up inside to your private spot. Twisting and turning they move inside you; popping you, causing your walls to constrict around them.

You begin to move your hips in rhythm of my movements, my tongue lowers down to your nether regions, my fangs still barred. Tongue touches your button clit, and you jump, then arch up to me. My fingers; all three of them, deep inside you bringing you to the very brink of your ecstasy. My mouth surrounds the mound that your button clit centers, sucking you deep into my essence. Fingers continuously pulsing your spot, twisting and turning inside you. Tongue lowers down to your opening, licking up the moistness that has seeped from your pleasure hole, tasting your juices. With one hard thrust of my fingers, I lean in and sink my fangs deep into your upper thigh. As I suck your essence from you, I feel your blood flow again. Then; when I have tasted enough of that spot, I move back to your clit. My tongue presses up from your opening, hard against you.

You are spasming uncontrollably but do not make a sound, for you are still hypnotized and do not fully understand what is happening. I sink my fangs around your clit; deep into the mound of flesh surrounding it. Sucking you deep into my mouth and thrusting my fingers very deep and very hard inside of you. I finally feel the gush of your virginity flowing from you. With one last thrust I release you. Pulling my hand from inside of you, and lifting my fangs away, I lean up to your ear and whisper “now you are mine!”

Your hypnotism is gone and you look up at me bewildered from your body feeling drained. Seeing the blood you scream. I place my finger to your lips, telling you to quiet yourself. Unaware of what all happened, only knowing that I have some sort of power over you. You are afraid; yet somehow calm, not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing; but knowing that whatever it is, you want more of it.

Now my love you have felt my powers over you; if you choose to accept them, then you will always have me by your side, for a vampire does not die until it chooses to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Claiming of a Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds