• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Clones

Clones

12

Edited by Silverman

*

Danika arrived at the entrance of one of the caves that spread across the hills of Montana. She was an amateur geologist and knew that there were plenty of pictographs inside the caves of the area. She had walked all day and it was getting dark. This was her last chance to find something before heading back to the cabin she rented for the weekend.

"I am here! Hope to find something in this one."

Much to her disappointment, she couldn't find any carving on the walls of the cave. But instead there was something that caught her attention. Danika found a rock that looked very different from the rest, both in shape and texture. It had a lot of pointy edges that extended from the center with a crystallized surface but it was certainly not made of quartz.

"Wow! Where did this come from? This rock doesn't belong here."

Danika stepped out of the cave with a sense of satisfaction. The sun was already hiding behind the mountains but at least this day hadn't been a total waste. She walked back to her cabin looking down at the rock, wondering what it was and how it got there. A professional geologist may have dismissed the rock as irrelevant but for her it was worth further investigation.

"I need to figure out what type of rock this is. It must be some sort of ancient volcanic debris."

The cabin was a small A-shape construction with two levels. The living room and dining table were near the front door and a small kitchen was at the back with the basic appliances. At the upper level there was only a single bed and a dresser. The place was very isolated. Perfect for someone that was looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. After dinner, Danika removed her hiking boots and tight shorts and sat at the table to admire her new discovery, "Maybe this is a part of meteorite that fell to Earth millions of years ago and the cave preserved it intact. This is so cool!"

Danika tilted the rock to see the other side and suddenly the most unexpected thing happened...

"Holy crap! Something is leaking from the rock!" Danika exclaimed.

She looked amazed at the thin stream of metallic fluid that spilled from a hole in the center of the rock and formed a small puddle on the table.

"Wow! This fluid must be mercury! It could be a freaking great discovery!"

Danika carefully touched the silver pool spreading it apart but curiously enough, it glided back together in an instant. She knew that mercury tends to merge together once two units are pushed into each other but this one seemed to be moving on its own.

"This is odd. Maybe it is has a magnetic charge."

But it was even stranger that her own reflection on the mercury mirror seemed to be shifting around, even as the liquid remained perfectly still. Danika looked at it trying to figure out what was going on.

"It seems to be moving just below the surface. How can this be possible?"

Half an hour later, Danika realized that she had been staring at the reflective liquid for a long time. But it was so interesting. She could swear that there were plasma rays projecting up from the fluid from time to time but it made no sense. Mercury doesn't produce plasma. She had to look more intently and catch one of them to be sure.

"It was a long day. My eyes must be playing tricks on me. But it looks so beautiful."

More time passed and Danika remained on her seat, observing attentively. A bump in the center of the metallic pool surged up briefly, creating a few concentric waves that expanded outwardly. Danika's eyes rolled up her head for a second before focusing back on the puddle.

"I must be more tired than I thought. I'll just look at it five more minutes..."

The same thing occurred a few more times until suddenly a multicolored plasma cloud emerged from the silver pool, floating up. Danika gasped, opening her eyes wide. She realized this was something abnormal, this could even be a dangerous situation but she still didn't move. It didn't feel right. After all, it was a great discovery.

"Ahh..." Danika exclaimed; then she whispered "Soo... beautiful."

The plasma cloud danced in the air getting closer to her face and then into her mouth. She felt tickles in her tongue, her throat and her brain. Still Danika remained immobile.

"Beau...tiful..."

Danika felt a form of alien energy pushing her thoughts away. For some inexplicable reason this was exciting to her. That very thought remained and lingered. Her most basic instincts started to fill the void left by any rational thought expunged. Her belly began to twitch slightly from the waves of pleasure flowing out of her clit, intensifying every second. She couldn't understand it, she couldn't even think of it. But she could certainly feel it. Moments later, the girl's mind was completely blank and her nipples fully bloated.

An idea formed in the geologist's mind. She thought about gathering the liquid on the table and placing it on the floor without realizing that she was already doing it; the whole time her pussy twitched with rewarding excitement. Danika watched herself as if she was an outside passenger in her own body.

For a brief second she thought about touching herself and extinguishing that burning fire that radiated from her pussy but the thought was quickly suppressed and replaced by a new one.

"Nurture..."

Danika walked robotically to the kitchen. She looked around searching for metallic objects and she found a few. There was one large pot and a few smaller ones. There were spoons, forks, knives... she grabbed them all.

She moved back to the living room and placed all the metallic appliances on top of the silver liquid. They immediately melted and merged with it, creating a wider and thicker chrome pool that grew substantially. When it was big enough, the fluid came alive, morphing and rising. Danika stood beside it, rigid, motionless, staring at nothing while her vaginal nectar dripped down her inner thighs.

The chrome formation kept changing until a head and a humanoid torso emerged from the amorphous bulk. The transformation continued, creating arms, hip and legs. A few minutes later, a fully formed humanoid made of shiny metal, was standing in front of Danika staring back at her with soulless silver eyes.

The creature stepped forward and analyzed Danika's top, recognizing that it was not part of her skin. It unbuttoned the cloth and looked at the woman's perky, voluptuous breasts then touched them delicately, caressing her nipples. Danika moaned quietly, instinctively responding to the subtle stimulation.

After removing her top completely, the chrome humanoid knelt down looking at Danika's white panties. The difference in color indicated the possibility that they were not part of her skin either. The humanoid confirmed this after grabbing the soft cloth and proceeded to take them off. The subject needed to be completely naked for the replication process. Still on its knees, the metallic humanoid looked at Danika's exposed crotch for a moment. It moved one hand up and inserted a finger between her pussy lips, validating that it was one way into her body. Danika's entire body twitched momentarily before resuming her rigid posture.

The creature moved around Danika's curvy silhouette, finding her anus; another feasible point of entry. Danika felt the cold, alien hands caressing her buttcheeks and a sensual chill traveled up her spine into her entranced mind. This strange sensation woke her slightly from her reverie as the controlling effect from the plasma started to wear off.

Danika realized that she was standing naked in the middle of the cabin's living room but she couldn't remember why. She thought about moving but her body wouldn't respond. Then she saw it. The humanoid stood up and moved in front of Danika, assuming her exactly same pose. Danika's heart jolted from fear while her pussy throbbed in response. She noted the wetness in her pussy and this confused her even further.

"What is happening? What is that thing?" Danika wondered with unseen panic.

The shinny creature was ready to begin the cloning procedure. A squishy sound coming from the humanoid's crotch resounded in the room as a long, metallic tentacle protruded between its legs. The proboscis curved upward and moved closer to Danika, searching for the first point of entry.

Danika wanted to look down and see what was happening but her eyes remained the same, staring forward at those empty, silver eyes that stared back at her. When she felt the cold appendage touching her pussy lips, her whole body twitched. Then the proboscis started to penetrate her pussy and slide deep within her lubricated vaginal walls. Danika screamed, yet she heard herself moaning softly. She had screamed only in her trapped mind and her body was acting as instructed.

The slender woman could clearly feel the malleable tentacle pushing forward, expanding and filling every inch of her pleasure center. Her nipples swelled even bigger while her pussy clenched hard around the invader, as if making sure it would never leave her shuddering body. The young geologist rationalized that this had to be a dream; otherwise it couldn't feel this good.

"This is a dream. This is a strange sex dream..."

The humanoid detected the strong waves of pleasure traveling across the tentacle from Danika's body into its own body. It shuddered as well. It was a strange sensation with a mysterious purpose. The humanoid liked it.

A second flexible tentacle emerged from the humanoid anus. Every opening needed to be explored since perfect symmetry was essential to the replication process. The tentacle curved between the humanoid legs, moved forward between Danika's legs and penetrated her ass with a single, steady motion.

Danika's primal reaction was to scream while throwing her head back. This time her mind was in sync with her body and for a brief second she thought she had regained control of her movements. But she hadn't. Her body stayed in place even as something alien entered deep into her ass.

"Oh my God! This is not a dream. This is real!" she thought in terror.

Her heart jolted in fear at the same time that her pussy twitched from incredible pleasure, sucking the tentacle even deeper. Danika's mind was overwhelmed with mixed signals of apprehension and incredible bliss. She started losing the frail consciousness she had left.

The metallic creature observed Danika's wide open mouth and extruded yet another tentacle that waved forward, closer to the woman's face.

This time, Danika saw it coming. This creature was going to penetrate all three of her holes and there was nothing she could do about it. The idea of total submission sounded so sexy. It was the right thing to do. She caught herself thinking... "Take me!"

Danika gagged a little as the tentacle entered her mouth, reaching the back of her throat and beyond, moving down her esophagus, exploring, expanding. Her rigid body was a misleading indication of the turmoil of sensations that cluttered her entire nervous system. Her pussy twitched hard around the tentacle in perfect synchrony with her ass clutching the other. She felt so incredibly full and yet she wanted more inside of her.

The humanoid could feel every one of Danika's blissful sensations emanating from every cell of her possessed body. The right moment was close.

An instant later, Danika reached the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her body shuddered back and forth within irrepressible spasms that seemed to grow stronger every passing second.

The humanoid trembled the same way as this mind-blowing climax filtered through the tentacles into her. It was time...

Thousands of microscopic fibers extended from the tentacles across Danika's entire body reaching every organ, every muscle and every cell. Danika felt nothing but pure bliss. Any trace of self-consciousness disappeared forever, melted in an ocean of ecstasy.

The humanoid's shape started to change again. This time, it became an exact replica of Danika's body; the large, full breasts, the slim waist, the voluptuous curvy ass. Everything was exactly the same except for the metallic texture of the clone. Danika's orgasmic spasms finally faded down but didn't stop completely. The pleasure would continue until the process was finished.

Danika's hips jolted hard once, then twice and suddenly, the tentacles penetrating her pussy and ass endured more changes, transforming its metallic composition into a fleshy, softer material that advanced slowly towards the clone's shapely body.

The same thing happened to the tentacle joining Danika's mouth with the clone's. The fleshy conversion had already reached the clone's head and the effect was now visible across her entire face.

The metallic, cold, silver surface slowly transformed into a soft pink skin across the rest of the clone's body. Her inner muscles, organs and veins also morphed into an exact replica of Danika's, giving the sense of softness that was needed.

Less than an hour later, the transformation was almost done. But still the most important part of the clone's body was incomplete, her brain. Copying the millions of chemical and electrical neuronal connections was a complicated task and the clone needed absolute unrestricted access to do it.

The clone let the orgasmic feelings coming from Danika's mind filter into her own morphing brain, savoring it, storing it. She shuddered for a few seconds, mimicking Danika's joyful spasms in perfect synchrony. The clone loved it and wished she could do it for the longest time, but her mission was another. The duplication needed to be finalized.

The clone concentrated on the delightful orgasmic energy, amplified it several times and, with a single stroke, sent it all back to Danika through the tentacles and the millions of microscopic connections within her body. Danika felt an incredible, mind-blowing bliss that washed out her mind and soul completely. Orgasm on top of orgasm rocked her body like she never thought possible. Her brain and everything inside of it was now unconditionally available for the clone to do anything she wanted with it.

At that exact moment, the clone became Danika and Danika became an empty human shell, completely owned and possessed by that irresistible force that now ruled every cell of her body and every thought in her mind. Danika's big, soulless and glassy blue eyes were indisputable proof that the cloning process was complete.

Danika-clone and Danika-slave stood in front of each other for a moment; one shivering from the newly discovered joys of a human climax and the other shuddering from her first orgasm as a perfect slave. She somehow knew that this unrelenting bliss would last for as long as she was alive.

Finally, Danika-slave collapsed exhausted to the wooden floor while the tentacles slid out of her mouth, pussy and ass. The slave took deep breaths while she stared up into nothing, deeply submerged in a permanent mesmerized state.

Danika-clone felt the pleasurable orgasm fade down slowly while the fleshy appendages began to recede into her body. She examined her new figure. A subtle touch on her breast sent a pleasurable feeling to her brain and caused her nipple to swell. She took note of that and continued experimenting.

The clone looked carefully at Danika-slave lying on the floor, corroborating that their bodies were identical. She knelt and shoved one finger onto Danika-slave's pussy. The slave gasped and twitched from a sudden mini-orgasm as she opened her eyes wide and listened to her Master's command.

"Stand up and follow me," Danika-clone ordered.

The two identical females walked towards the door. One was excited about the impending events; the other was excited from the continuous itching in her pussy.

****

Both girls marched the short distance that separated the cabin from the cave. Danika-slave stared forward, catching a glimpse of the sexy hips of the woman in front of her, swinging sensually as she walked. Her blank mind was unaware that her own hips moved exactly the same way.

Once inside the cave, Danika-clone led the way through a series of underground, dark passages until they reached a large, well-hidden chamber. Danika-slave heard her clone's voice and her pussy tingled from submissive excitement.

"Wait here sweetie. I'll be right back."

The clone moved to another section of the cave while Danika-slave stood impassive and unemotional, regardless of the human corpse that lay just a few feet from her.

The dead body was almost a skeleton, with shreds of mummified skin here and there. It laid over a greenish mound a couple of inches tall that formed a circle of a fleshy material. Right above, hanging from the ceiling, was a large cocoon made of the same fleshy material with several openings all over its surface.

The cadaver's legs were wide open as if it was still waiting to be taken by the massive greenish formation hanging above it.

Danika-clone came back a minute later holding a small green object in her right hand. She ordered Danika to spread her legs and the slave obeyed without delay.

"I have a present for you. Make sure you take care of this over your own life," the clone said.

"Yes, Mistress," the slave spoke for the first time.

Danika-slave felt the slimy object being pushed easily between her pussy lips and beyond. She moaned out loud as the clone's entire hand penetrated her vaginal cavity, making sure that the precious greenish material was lodged as deep as possible inside Danika's body.

The slave's eyes opened wide not only from the forceful penetration but also from the unexplainable warmth that immediately began to spread from within her belly. She had been ordered to love this little thing attaching to her womb but she would have loved it anyway. It felt so good.

Danika-clone pushed half her forearm inside the girl's pussy while using her left hand to feel through the girl's belly, searching for the right place to attach the seed. The clone felt the slave's pussy clutching down hard around her arm and she couldn't help feeling excited from it. Human females were so perfect for nursing pods.

"Yes... right there", the clone said, releasing the seed.

Moments later Danika-slave churned and twitched on the ground as the pod inside of her became alive, extruding miniature tentacles that caressed everything around it. Danika-clone pictured the pod already growing, feeding from Danika's orgasmic delight. The most important part of her job was done but it was not over yet. There were millions of females out there waiting to be taken.

But there would be plenty of time for other females. Now it was time to help the pod, her pod, to nurture and grow. She didn't know when "they" were coming to pick it up but she had to be ready. That was her only purpose. Danika-clone dived between the slave's legs and shoved her tongue into her pussy. Danika-slave arched her back from the delightful sensation and reached the first orgasm of her new life.

The slave's subjugated mind allowed focusing only on one thing: pleasure, irresistible pleasure. Everything that she had been, was gone, erased. All had been replaced with an unavoidable urge to serve and nurture the pod. Now the pod was her life.

But Danika's memories were not lost. They survived in the clone's mind. Only the future use of those memories was very different, darker, evil. Inside Danika's mind, one of her friends stood out from the rest, Kelly.

"She will be an easy target," the clone thought.

Danika-slave's trembling legs interrupted the clone's thoughts. The clone sucked the slave's clitoris between her lips once more and Danika-slave exploded in yet another climax. Inside of her, the pod grew.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Clones

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds