• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cock Whisperer Ch. 02

Cock Whisperer Ch. 02

123

I was tied to the table in the living room. Tied was really an understatement. My arms and legs were bound to the table legs and wide straps went across my body to almost completely immobilize everything but my fingers and toes. My cock strained from the teasing it had received from Aydia just moments before. Her pussy juice coated my shaft from her fucking me but not allowing me to cum. But a mixture of panic, confusion, and anger washed over me as a strange woman approached. What so far was an incredibly erotic experience had quickly turned into something bizarre.

"What the hell? Where did she come from?" I shouted after Aydia ignored my first outburst.

"Quiet Brian! Learn some manners!" Aydia admonished. "This is my friend Candace. She's here to help me." She turned to Candace. "Thank you for coming over on short notice. I owe you one. Did you have any problems getting the needed items?"

"I'm always happy to help a friend," she responded. "And no, nothing that a few extra dollars in the right places couldn't solve. Are you ready to get started?"

"Absolutely," Aydia said and then turned to me. "Now you better behave, baby. This won't hurt a bit!"

"Come on, let me out! What are you going to do to me?" I asked, with more than a hint of panic in my voice.

"Now, now, just relax. Candace is here to fit you with your chastity tube that you just agreed to wear for me. You just lie back and don't cause any trouble," Aydia said.

"What? No..." I stammered. "You had this planned all along? Please, just let me out. Can't we talk about this?"

"Ok, let's see what we are working with," Candace said as she ignored my rant and moved between my legs. She took the wet washcloth that Aydia handed her and used it to clean up my cock and balls. "Ok, that's better. But it looks like we need to do some trimming first." She opened her briefcase and pulled out a battery powered trimmer. The reality of the situation set in and I tugged desperately at the bindings.

"You can't do this!" I shouted.

"Oh but we can, baby," Aydia cooed. "Just relax and think of all the fun times we are going to have. Oh, but don't get too excited, or you won't fit your thing in the cage!"

I tugged and squirmed again as Candace laid the towel under me and went to work with the trimmer. She manhandled my cock and balls, manipulating the trimmer to remove all my pubic hair down to a mere stubble. She next retrieved an electric shaver, and with clinical efficiency removed the remaining stubble. Once she was satisfied she finished off with some sort of liquid, probably alcohol based, since it both stung slightly and cooled my skin quickly as it dried. All the while Aydia watched Candace's work attentively. When Candace finished with the razor Aydia moved her hand down and rubbed it across the now smooth skin at the base of my cock.

"Mmmm, I love the feel of that," she purred. "You are so lucky, just wait til I get you alone!" I just glared at her. She tricked me into this, I wasn't going to give in to her flirting.

"This is a nice cock, isn't it," Candace noted. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and tugged firmly a few times. "A very nice cock indeed," she said. Despite myself I could feel myself harden even though it was demeaning for her to talk about my cock as if the person it was attached to wasn't even there. Who was this stranger, and why would Aydia let her just show up and start handling my rod?

"Very responsive, isn't it? I can see why you are so excited. Ok, ready for the fitting," Candace stated after she had stroked my cock a few more times. She picked up some sort of adjustable metal ring from her case and placed it around the base of my cock, behind my balls. She leaned in closer and I felt her warm breath on my member as she tightened the ring. A moment later she removed it and studied it. "Looks like a size 4.75 backing ring. Very good."

She went back to her case and picked out another item, apparently the size 4.75 ring she was looking for, and then returned to my exposed cock. She slipped this device behind the base of my cock and I heard a distinct metallic click as it apparently snapped into place. I tugged at my bindings once again.

"Come on, please!" I begged. "Just let me go! What is wrong with you people!"

"Shh, don't make me gag you! The decision has already been made, and you agreed to it, so no point in fighting it. Besides, she's almost finished, and then I will let you up," Aydia said.

"I think we're going to need a little help," Candace said as she looked at my cock.

"I'm on it!" Aydia replied and bound out of the room. A minute later she returned. "Here you go, Candace."

I let out a scream as the ice pack was pressed against my cock and balls. "Shit, that's cold!" I shouted.

"Aww, poor baby. But if you'd just learn to control your cock a little better we wouldn't need this. We need you to shrink a bit to fit you inside your new cage," she said gleefully. I groaned and squirmed, but the ice did the trick and soon my cock had shrunk to its smallest dormant size.

After a few minutes Candace began to take additional measurements. "Looks like a size 2.5C for the cage," she said to no one in particular. Again back to her briefcase, where she selected a metal object that I couldn't get a good look at.

Candace again went to work, sliding the device over my member. As she did this she also tugged down on my balls.

"He rides pretty high. I'd say we start with the number one ball stretcher," she said to Aydia.

"No problem, you're the expert," Aydia replied.

I felt something slip around the base of my balls, which pulled them down and away from my cock. There was a click, and then a second click. Candace leaned back.

"Ok, it looks like it fits very nicely. Now we just need to set up the controls. Did you install the updated app on your phone?" Candace asked.

"Of course!" Aydia said as she reached for her phone. The two of them studied the screen as Aydia launched the app.

"Ok, right there, click to set up the Bluetooth connection. Good. Now enter a pin number. Excellent. Ok, now click the lock icon." I jumped when another click came from the chastity device. "Very good! And we won't test them now, but you know about the other features, right?"

"Yes, I do, thank you." She looked back at me as she spoke to Candace. I felt a moment of fear as I saw the devious look on her face. She looked back to Candace. "I'm sooo excited!!! Thank you so much, your work is amazing!"

"Hold on, there's one more thing to do. Where is his phone?" Candace asked. Aydia grabbed my phone from the end table and handed it to Candace. "Damn, why didn't I put a password on it?" I grumbled to myself. After a few minutes Candace looked up.

"Ok, all set. His phone is connected via Bluetooth as well, so you'll be able to monitor him from your phone. You can see his arousal level on your phone as well as any attempts he might make to tamper with the cage. His app doesn't have any user functions, though, so he doesn't have any control. See?" She showed Aydia the screen on my phone and Aydia nodded. "So as long as he keeps his phone near him you'll be in control. But if he is out of reach of his phone for too long, you will get a notification."

"Thank you again Candace! I can't wait to get started!"

"Don't mention it! I'm always glad to help a friend. If you need anything else, you just let me know. Oh, and should we expect you at my party next month?" Candace asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Hopefully things will progress enough to make it one of the best parties yet," Aydia responded.

As Candace packed up her things and left, Aydia removed the straps holding me to the table. She next unhooked my ankles, and I slowly extended my legs to get the kinks out.

"Mmmm, you just don't know how hot seeing you like this makes me," she whispered in my ear. "My pussy is just dripping right now. I'm so glad Candace left, I just can't wait any longer."

With that, she lifted up her robe and swung her leg over me, facing down my body. For a brief instant I saw a blur that was her pussy above me, but then she dropped down and I was left with my eyes staring at her ass. She let the robe fall around my head, which left me in the dark and my nose overwhelmed by her musky scent.

"Lick me, NOW!" she commanded.

Seeing little choice, I stuck out my tongue and ran it along her slit. I discovered she wasn't kidding, she was incredibly wet. Within moments she was grinding her pussy on my face, and all I could really do was hold my tongue out while she rubbed herself up and down along it. He grunts and groans told me she was going to cum quickly. In the midst of this I felt an uncomfortable tightening between my legs. As her moans became louder the feeling between my legs went from uncomfortable to painful. I realized my cock was trying to expand, which of course was impossible in the cage. I squirmed to try to get her off of me, but she was in complete control and lost in her own orgasmic world, uninterested in my discomfort.

Soon she screamed out as her body shook in orgasm. My mouth and face were flooded with more of her cream. Breathing was getting more and more difficult, and I grunted and squirmed from the claustrophobia of being trapped under her robe and from the pain I felt in my cock.

To my dismay, she didn't get up after her orgasm. She slowed, but continued to ride my face and tongue. After several long minutes she tensed again, and exploded in a second orgasm. She finally slumped down on top of me, which left me nearly unable to breathe at all. I desperately took small breaths through my mouth and tried to get her attention to get up off me.

She eventually rose up and then quickly wrapped her robe around herself. "Wow baby, that was so good! See, I told you that seeing you this way makes me hot. And now seeing you with my cream all over your face, mmmm, I could almost have you lick me again! But unfortunately, that will have to wait for another time. So, are you ready to see it?" she asked my excitedly.

"Come on Aydia, this was fun, but it has gone way too far. You need to take it off of me. It's starting to hurt," I complained.

"Just calm down. Now you said you were open to new things, and you agreed to do this. I'm not going to let you back out of your decision so easily. You just need to trust me on this. And believe me, your cock will be getting more attention than it's ever had before. But that's only going to happen if we do it my way. You really shouldn't fight it, because it won't do you any good anyway. Now, do you want me to release your wrists so you can take a look at it?"

I just stared at her for a moment, trying to understand what happened. A few hours ago I thought we were going to have sex like a normal couple, and now here I was still tied to the table with my cock stuffed into a chastity device. And I had a sexy woman telling me that this was a good thing?

"Fine, ok," I grumbled.

She released my wrists and I sat up, my feet still straddling the table. There was a dull clunk as my chastity device bumped up against the table top. Aydia giggled. I looked down at it. It was a solid metal tube around my shaft except for about 6 slotted cutouts around the circumference where I could see my trapped cock pressing snuggly against the inside of the device. The shaft was slightly narrower, and flared out to a cone shaped end that started wider and narrowed to a blunt tip with a pee hole in the center. Around the base of my cock behind my balls was a metal ring that the tube connected to. I looked down underneath it and saw that there was another ring that circled my scrotum and pulled down slightly on my balls. And then I realized that there was no lock on it. I wasn't completely unaware of chastity devices, I'd browsed enough porn in the last two years to have seen a few of them. But they always had a little lock on them. I looked up at Aydia and she likely saw my confusion.

"So, do you like it?" she asked excitedly. "It is the finest one available. Candace has them custom made from her own design specifications. She's an engineer, did I tell you that? Anyway, maybe you noticed that there is no padlock on it. I've always been confused by all the ones on the market today. They might be made of solid metal, but they have a tiny little lock on them that anyone with a bolt cutter could remove in an instant. That seems like it defeats the purpose, don't you think? A guy could just decide for himself to cut it off. Not so with this one!"

I stared at her in confusion. "But then how does it work?" I asked warily.

"It's Candace you can thank for it. The lock is electronic, controlled by an app on my phone. There are two batteries in the cage. One is a little battery behind that little bump at the top that controls the locking mechanism and can be replaced without taking the cage off. The other battery is underneath, slightly larger that controls the other functions. The whole thing is made of titanium, so it's incredibly strong but also light. Go on, stand up, see how it feels," she ordered.

I looked down and stared at it a little longer. I had a bad feeling about this. No padlock, but instead an electronic lock? I finally swung my leg over the table and gently stood. It was impossible to ignore the weight of it, though she was right that it was surprisingly light. I took a few steps. It bounced a little, again reminding me of its presence. But it wasn't exactly uncomfortable, just... different.

"Well?" she asked.

"It's, umm, ok I guess." But then I reminded myself of how crazy this situation was. "But really, we need to take it off. I can't go home wearing it, or to work! Come on, the fun is over, Aydia."

"Oh, it will fit fine under your clothes. Just don't wear anything too tight and nobody will notice. Except you, that is," she giggled. "Now it's getting late, time for you to get dressed and go."

"What! No, come on!" I pleaded.

"I told you, it's a done deal, and it's not coming off. Trust me, it will be amazing. But don't think I didn't notice that you've failed to address me properly. I know this is a lot to take in, so I'll give you some leeway to start, but that sort of behavior is going to get you punished if you keep it up."

"What? Shit. Umm, please Mistress!" I pleaded.

I stared at her for a moment. It was clear she wasn't going to give in. Maybe when I got home I could figure out a way to remove it, I thought.

After I had dressed she led me to the door. She reached up and kissed me, and I half-heartedly kissed her back. She reached down between my legs and tugged on the device through my pants. "Now you best be a good boy, or your friend isn't going to get to come out and play," she warned as she ushered me out the door.

*****

That night I took a closer look at my chastity tube. There were two tiny screws to take off the battery cover with some sort of helix shaped head on them. I knew better than to try to remove them with the tools that I had. Maybe tomorrow I would have time to visit the hardware store. But then what was the point, since I assumed that removing the battery wasn't going to release the lock. I got a mirror and examined the underside as well. It was completely seamless, with no exposed screws or connections of any kind. I tugged on it, looking for a way to slip it off, but there was no way it would come off without unlocking it. I briefly considered how I could cut it off, but that was clearly a very bad idea given how tightly it fit around my cock. And even if I were able to cut through the Titanium, it would surely leave some ragged metal edges while cutting it that would have consequences I didn't even want to think about.

After an hour of examining and contemplating, I came to the depressing conclusion that I wasn't going to be able to get this off by myself. I considered who I could contact that could discretely help me. Maybe there was a way to hack into the Bluetooth connection and enter the pin to unlock it. Of course I didn't know anyone with those sorts of skills, and even if I did I wasn't nearly desperate enough to go to someone and tell them about my embarrassing predicament. I thought about that woman that put it on me. Candace I think her name was. Of course I had no way of finding her, and probably less chance of convincing her to take it off.

This left me back to trying to convince Aydia to take it off. She wouldn't even consider that option when I was at her house tonight. I wasn't sure if trying to sweet talk her was going to work. My stress level rose as I began to wonder just how crazy she was and how far she would try to take this. What would she do with this amount of control over my cock? She seemed like a very nice woman when I first met her. Yes, the sex tonight was incredible and erotic and the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced. But was that going to continue? And I still didn't know how I was going to go to work and make it through the day while wearing this thing. "Shit!" I swore aloud. And then I realized that Aydia and I hadn't even made plans to meet tomorrow. What if she was busy? How long would I have to wait? What if this is just a game for her, trapping random guys in chastity and then leaving them? She wasn't like that, was she? "Fuck!" I swore again.

I finally went to bed, but tossed and turned for a couple hours before getting some restless sleep.

I went through my normal morning tasks of taking a shower, shaving, and eating breakfast. Showering was more of a challenge as I tried to figure out how to properly clean myself. I also worried that the electronics might not be water tight, but I didn't think of that until I was already in the shower. It took quite a bit of extra time to shower, and I eventually had to rush out the door to get to work on time. I wore some loose fitting jeans that I hoped wouldn't show the bulge of the cage. Still, every step was a reminder that it was there, and the weight of it constantly tugged on me. With my mind often on my cock, erotic thoughts seemed to fill my head throughout the day. Of course this was bad, since any swelling of my cock resulted in discomfort bordering on pain.

Around noon I decided to text Aydia to see about making plans for tonight. I texted 'Hey Aydia, hope your day is going well. I'd really love to see you tonight, are you free?" And then I waited. And waited. Finally, to my relief, two hours later she responded with the text 'Are you asking if your Mistress will allow you to see her tonight?'

"Shit!" I quickly texted back. 'I'm sorry Mistress. Please, may I see you tonight?' She finally agreed, and she said that she needed a quiet night in, so we agreed to stay home and order pizza and watch a movie.

The day dragged on as I thought about what I would say to Aydia to convince her to let me out of chastity. The problem was that I couldn't come up with any argument that didn't sound to me like whining. "Why would you want me to take it off? Don't you like it? Don't you care that it makes me so horny when you wear it? Don't you think the sex will be fantastic when I take it off? Don't you trust me? Didn't you promise me that you'd wear it?" she would ask. Yep, I was fucked. As for forcing her to take it off of me, I'd never raised a hand to a woman in my life and I wasn't about to do that now. And I really liked Aydia, despite discovering this new side to her. Besides, I'd probably be the one that ended up in jail and would still have this thing locked on me.

*****

I arrived at her house around 7pm, as she had needed to work late. She was dressed in sweats and a baggy T-shirt when I arrived. I remembered to greet her as Mistress. We ordered the pizza right away, and then talked for a while in the kitchen. She went on and on about one of her employees that had screwed up royally. The whole issue had to be taken up with the HR department, and it sounded like the result was that everyone, including her, had to take some of the blame for it. I'd never seen her this worked up before.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cock Whisperer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds