Cocklust Ch. 13

Chad shifted his head, and I felt his breath on my skin. I kissed him on his neck, tenderly at first, and I made my way past his chin. Then he turned to me, and finally my lips met his.

This was no ordinary kiss. For the first time in my life, I understood what the words "better half" meant: I felt complete now that Chad was with me, in welcome contrast to the time we'd been apart. My skin was tingling from my head to my toes, and it felt like my hair was standing on end. I saw the tenderness in Chad's eyes, which gave me the most incredible high.

I was starting to realize how courageous Chad had been. As hard as my coming out had been, I knew Chad's had been a lot harder-- yet he'd worked up the balls to do it months before me. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I wished I could be more like him. He was so much better than me at so many things: he was funnier, more sociable, more athletic, and he seemed to have his shit together way better than I did. Quite frankly, I was surprised he'd even date me, since I thought he was out of my league. Yet here he was, right beside me, which made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

"You know," I whispered into his ear, "we're not going to be one of those annoying couples, are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, those people who are always drooling over each other and posting shit online to make the rest of us gag...."

"Dude," he said, "what makes you think I turned into a sap?"

"I'm just saying." I ran my hands along his torso. "One thing's for sure: after this week... I don't know how those long-distance people do it."

"Probably more cybersex," he said.

"Yeah, well...." I slid my hand under his shirt, and I felt his bare skin. It was just as intoxicating as ever. Then I pulled his shirt a few inches, kneeled down, and started kissing his abs. "Some things are just better done in person."

"Amen to that," he replied.

I ran my tongue around his bellybutton, then went back to massaging it with my lips. I felt his crotch stiffening up, so I couldn't resist unbuttoning his jeans. Then I reached inside, made my way past his underwear, and started rubbing his cock.

"Oh shit," Chad said as he forced himself to stay standing. "That feels so good...."

I yanked his pants down, pulled his cock out, and gulped it down. It tasted especially delicious that time. I sucked him as hard as I could, and I used my hands to play with his balls. As I bobbed my head up and down, his tip slid back and forth across my tonsils. I caressed him with my tongue, and I tasted a hint of pre-cum. I moved one of my hands along his taint, then started toying with his boyhole.

"Oh Jesus--"

I sucked on him for about a minute longer, but I didn't want him to cum. I took my mouth off of him, then gave him a couple of quick tugs. "Lie down," I said.

Chad pulled off his shirt and his socks, which were the only things he was still wearing. "How about you take your clothes off too?"

I stripped down as fast as I could, grabbed some lube from my suitcase, and smeared it on my pucker. But I wasn't just looking to fuck; I wanted to be more intimate with him than ever.

It felt like everything we did had been taken up a notch. Chad's bed was roomier than mine, plus his sheets were softer, and his pillows were fluffier. Most importantly of all, he seemed that much sexier after what we'd just gone through. I felt like my performance needed to be up to par.

I climbed on top of Chad's body, sat on his lap, and leaned down to kiss him. My boner pressed against his. I moved my body back and forth to make our cocks grind together.

Chad groaned a little. "Oh baby," he whispered. He ran his hands down my back, and then he squeezed my butt.

I moved my body up a few inches, so that my taint caressed his cock. His head brushed past my hole, but I shifted my body so it wouldn't go in. I wasn't sure if I was teasing him, or if I was really teasing myself; either way, he responded how I hoped.

"I want you baby," he said.

"I want you too," I said, "like you couldn't imagine." I gave him another kiss, and as I did, I backed up my body and guided him inside me. I felt his cockhead pop past my ring, and at long last, his shaft started filling me up.

Chad let out a loud sigh, and his body started to tremble. But I forced him to go slow. I wanted to make love in the truest sense of the term.

I started moving back and forth, and I looked back into his big chestnut eyes. He was just as beautiful as the first time I'd laid eyes on him-- even more so, in fact. His nose and mouth fluttered with every breath. His muscles moved back and forth as he thrust into me. I could even feel his blood vessels pumping inside me.

We were unusually quiet that time. We didn't talk dirty because we didn't need to. Chad knew how much I loved his cock, and the rest of him for that matter, so he didn't need me to say so. I, meanwhile, knew how much he dug being in my ass; I could tell from his gasps and his grunts.

I thought of all the things we'd been through, from spring semester through the summer and fall. We'd weathered so many ups and downs, even in the last few days, that I could hardly keep track. I knew there was still more to come, but somehow I didn't mind. I just knew I wanted to go through it together.

Before I knew it, I felt Chad's package start to twitch. His mouth dropped open, and he looked back into my eyes. Then he thrust into me, harder this time, and I felt his dick erupt.

"Fuck yeah," he said as he shot a few more ropes in me. Then he slowed down and finally stopped.

"Finished already?"

"I didn't say that," he replied, and then he started pounding me again. He reached down and started jacking me off as he did it.

I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer. My balls started to contract, and I felt my cum make its way through my tubes. Finally I let out a grunt, and I busted on his chest.

"Oh shit," I gasped.

"Sh," he said. "I'm not through with you yet." He leaned up to kiss me, and I crouched down to meet him. His tongue ran in circles around mine, which drove me even more wild. He was both delicate and forceful, as odd as it sounds, while he kept pounding my ass.

I felt like I was in heaven. Being with Chad had always felt right, but now our lives and our bodies were totally intertwined. I could hardly tell where he ended and I began; yet I still wanted more of him, as if I couldn't get enough.

Chad was clearly going for another orgasm. I wasn't about to complain, especially since I was extra lubed-up from his first one. I wanted to enjoy the ride, but I also wanted to make him cum as hard as I possibly could.

I ended up using every trick at my disposal. I gyrated my ass around, and I clamped my sphincter around him. I positioned myself so that he would hit my prostate, which made my face contort with pleasure, and I knew the sight would get him riled up. I played with all the body parts within reach, from his earlobes to his hole, and I gave him a fresh hickey.

Eventually he started tensing up again. Another wave of euphoria was building inside me. "Keep going," I said, "don't stop...."

Finally both of our bodies went taut, and we both came at once. We had to stifle our screams: I felt Chad's dick spasming inside me, just as I went into spasms of my own. More of my cum shot onto his chest, till his torso was practically covered. My ass felt like it was filled to the brim.

The best part of all was the look on Chad's face. My whole mission was to make him feel good, so the ecstasy in his eyes was the hottest thing I could ask for. I kissed him again, and I felt his heart pounding in perfect synchronization with me. I waited till we'd both caught our breaths, then finally rolled to the side.

I knew Chad's juices were leaking out of me, but at that point I didn't care. I just let out a breath and snuggled up against him. Some of my elation had died down, but it hadn't completely gone away. I couldn't stop thinking that I was with the man I loved, and I didn't care who knew it.

"Yeah baby," he whispered. "I fucking needed that."

"You and me both," I replied.

As I laid there with him, I tried to gauge what all of this was really leading up to. I'd heard about how first loves could be incredibly intense yet didn't usually work out. On the other hand, I'd also heard that when you meet the right person, you just know. I wasn't sure which category we fell into, but I hoped to God it was the latter-- because I never wanted that blissful feeling to end.

To be continued....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds