Code Name Tequila Ch. 20

"Do you..." he said, but stopped short when Ria grabbed his arm and twisted it, launching him into a judo throw and landing him again on his back. He looked up to scream at Ria, but already she was gone.

The elevator door was almost shut when a hand shot through the gap and pressed against the safety feature, causing the door to reverse direction and open. Gaston looked up to see Ria enter the elevator. Ria stabbed at the DOOR CLOSE button, and the door shut just as the reporter arrived at the elevator. Ria watched as the door shut, leaving the surprised looking reporter staring at the ornate wood inlaid barrier.

Ria and Gaston were alone in the elevator. "Mad house out there," Gaston said.

Ria just nodded. "A lot has happened the past few days," she said. "A lot of death."

Gaston nodded grimly. "Yes, so sad. Three deaths this year," he said, counting Luis Tabernas, Fernandez and Carlos, "and we've only run a couple of races. Hopefully the rest of the season is without incident."

Ria stared at the numbers. The elevator rose to floor eleven. Ria waited until Gaston exited, and then followed him. Halfway down the hall, Gaston turned around.

"Are you following me, Ria?" he asked.

Ria smiled a sly smile. "Don't you want me to?" she asked. "I thought that I got the impression you were looking for me to join you."

Gaston looked taken aback. "No, not at all."

Ria inched closer. "Come on now, Gaston. I know that you wouldn't have done anything with me when I was Luis' girl. You're a loyal soldier. But Luis is gone now. You can have whatever you want now. Rodrigo won't care."

Gaston shook his head. "Rodrigo would care. Not because he cares about you, but because he cares about his security. He wouldn't want me to jeopardise that."

Ria grabbed Gaston's hand and placed it on her crotch. She felt Gaston's fingers wrap gently around her cock. Ria smiled, her gambit had paid off. She had always felt that Gaston was interested in girls like her. He wasn't open or vocal about it, but she could tell by the way he had looked at her, especially when she had been naked in front of him after the attack on Luis. His eyes had always wandered south and stayed there a little too long.

Ria, holding Gaston's hand above her cock, wriggled her hips back and forth. Her cock started to grow, pressing out against the light grasp of Gaston. He sighed. "Come on, Gaston. You need to treat yourself now and again," she said.

Gaston nodded. Ria slipped a hand into his pocket, and pulled out the key card for his hotel room. "Which room?" she asked.

"1119," Gaston replied. Ria took Gaston by the hand and led him down to the room. They entered, and Ria shut and bolted the door behind her.

"Strip," she said. Gaston obliged without a word. Ria chuckled to herself. The tougher and more powerful they are in real life, the more they liked to be ordered around in the bedroom. Gaston was soon naked.

"On the bed, on your hands and knees. Ass in the air," Ria said. Gaston hesitated for a moment. "Don't you want it," Ria asked, pulling down her pants to reveal her hard cock. Gaston nodded and climbed onto the bed, positioning his ass at the edge of the bed with his butt cheeks putting up into the air.

Ria stripped off her pants and climbed onto the bed behind him. Gaston leaned forward and grabbed his ass cheeks with his hands, pulling them apart. His asshole opened up before Ria, a beautiful colour of pink.

Ria grabbed her cock, and pushed herself into Gaston. Gaston moaned as Ria pressed herself deep into his ass. Ria started to push herself back and forth into Gaston's tight but very willing hole.

"Spank me," Gaston cried out. Ria raised a hand and brought it down on his ass cheek. Gaston yelped, but then let out a little purr of appreciation. Ria spanked the other cheek, then rubbed it gently with her hand as she pushed herself in and out of Gaston's butt.

Gaston closed his eyes and let the pleasure of Ria's cock in his ass overwhelm him. He so infrequently let go, let himself get overtaken by pleasure and emotion. It was such a beautiful release when it happened.

Seeing Gaston become fully engaged in the act, Ria reached down and grabbed her phone. Clicking the sound over to silent, she started up the camera. As she fucked Gaston, she filmed it. On continuous shot, making sure to capture his face, his naked body, and Ria's cock deep in Gaston's willing ass.

Gaston reached down and started to stroke his hard cock. He started to pump his hips up and down, driving Ria's cock in and out of his ass, and causing his own cock to pump back and forth in his fist.

Ria grabbed Gaston's hips, and using them for leverage started to press deep and fast into Gaston's asshole. "Fuck you, you fucking asshole, fuck you." she cried out as she fucked Gaston in anger. Gaston continued to pump his cock, thinking Ria's verbal outbursts simply dirty talk.

Ria grabbed Gaston's hair, and pulled his head back. Gaston let out a long, low moan, like a mixture between a wounded animal and a satisfied sexual partner. His cock exploded with cum, spraying up in arches over his stomach and down onto the bed linens.

Ria put an arm around Gaston's neck, and pressed into him with fury. She tightened her grip on his neck as she felt the cum come flooding out of her. It shot deep into Gaston's asshole. Ria let out moans of pleasure and gasped for air.

Fully released, she was exhausted. She pulled out of Gaston, but kept her arm around his neck. She pulled on him, yanking him off the bed and onto the floor. Gaston let out a cry of surprise, but seemed frozen by the unexpected action by Ria. Ria quickly yanked the cord of a lamp out of the wall, and used it to bind Gaston's hands behind his back.

"What are you doing?" he cried out.

"Shut the fuck up," Ria said. "Only answer the questions I want you to." Ria grabbed her phone, and started to play the movie she just recorded. "See this? This is me fucking you. What do you think if I showed this to Mr. Tabernas?"

Gaston looked up at Ria liked a wounded baby deer. "We wouldn't like to see that, no."

"If you want me to keep this film to myself, then, you should tell me what you know about the Aguila Roja," Ria said.

Gaston looked confused. "I don't know anything about the Aguila Roja. Or, at least nothing but the rumours everyone knows."

Ria pressed a finger against Gaston's chest. "Is Rodrigo Tabernas the Aguila Roja?"

Gaston shook his head. "No."

Ria slapped Gaston. "Are you sure?"

Gaston scanned the room, his eyes flitting about his head in a panic. "What? I don't know. I don't know who the Aguila Roja is."

"Does Tabernas know who he is?" Ria asked.

Gaston stared at Ria, but said nothing.

"Fine, I'll email this to Tabernas right now," she said, playing with her phone.

Gaston looked at her defiantly. "I don't care. My job as security chief is more important than that film."

Ria decided to change tacks. "Remember in Cordoba. When you questioned me after Luis' death?"

Gaston nodded and replied that he did.

"You were quite rough with me," Ria said. Ria walked slowly over to the desk of the hotel room, and ruffled through the papers on the desk. "I'd hate to have to return the favour. Why don't you just tell me what Tabernas told you earlier, and we can call it even."

Gaston shook his head, silent.

Ria picked up a hard backed tourist book. "Santiago Tourism" the cover read. She walked over to Gaston, and bashed him on the side of the head with the hard spine of the book. Gaston cringed.

Ria knelt down in front of Gaston. "Let me tell you where we are. I'm with the CIA, and you are in trouble here. Let me know what I want, and I'll protect you."

Gaston shook his head. Ria hit him again, this time the spine of the book making contact with the nerve that runs between the neck and shoulder. Gaston convulsed for a second with pain.

Ria rubbed Gaston's face. "Come on, Gaston. I have you over a barrel here. Just let me know what Tabernas told you, and I'll get you protection. Or, you tell me nothing, and the CIA lets everyone know you sang like a bird anyway. Either way, the Aguila Roja will be looking to silence you. If you talk now, you'll be much better protected than if you keep your mouth shut."

Gaston bowed his head, eyes shut. Ria gave him a moment to think. Finally, Gaston nodded his head slightly. He was broken.

"Did the Aguila Roja order Carlos to be killed?" Ria asked.

Gaston nodded. "Yes. The car was rigged to stop responding to his controls, and crash at top speed."

"Does Tabernas have a direct line to the Aguila Roja?"

Gaston shrugged. "I don't know. Tabernas will sometimes reference the Aguila Roja's wishes, but I don't know if he gets them direct or they are fed to him from someone else."

"Oh, he even just makes them up himself," Ria asked.

Gaston shrugged again. "I suppose he could. I don't know."

"What did Tabernas tell you today?" Ria asked.

Gaston looked up, his eyes moist. "There was an attack at one of our jungle camps. Some Americans apparently infiltrated the camp and then detonated the weapons cache there. The Aguila Roja is most displeased with this, as it puts us at a disadvantage in our efforts in the northern countries of South America."

"What does that mean?" Ria asked. "What efforts?"

Gaston shook his head. "I don't know. All I know is that I was to ensure that any protection that the Tabernas' were providing to Hugh Patterson were not in place this evening. Apparently Patterson was in charge of the camp, and now the Aguila Roja is going to get payback."

* *

The Aguila Roja looked over the list of loses from the explosion at the jungle camp. The Aguila Roja looked over at the speaker phone on the desk.

"So, General. Does this loss impact our ability to achieve our goals?" The Aguila Roja asked.

"No. It is a blow as now we don't have everything in position, but we have more than enough armaments to achieve our goals. We shall still deliver on all the objectives of the action," the voice on the other end of the speaker phone answered.

The Aguila Roja nodded. "It was my mistake, I am afraid, allowing an American into the inner circle. Americans are too driven by greed and pride, and it blinds them to their faults. We will not let this deter us."

The General, on the other end of the phone, replied. "I am glad to hear it, Aguila Roja. We will not need the Americans for much longer, and that is a blessing."

The Aguila Roja nodded. "Yes. And the particular American responsible for this failure is not need anymore from this moment forward."

* *

The next morning, a maid at a hotel in Santiago opened the door to Dr. Hugh Patterson's suite to a foul smell. She entered tentatively, calling out to warn anyone in the room she was there. The sole occupant of the room was in no position to answer her, though.

Dr. Hugh Patterson was lying on his back on the bed, naked from the waist up, stone cold dead. The sheets were stained red with blood, but his chest had been wiped down to clear away the blood and reveal what his killer had carved into his chest.

Into his chest, with a large knife, someone had carved the outline of an eagle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds