• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coerced and Loving It Ch. 02

Coerced and Loving It Ch. 02

About seven months after my initial discovery, I figured it was time to confront DD. I had no idea where that would take us but it had to be done. Even at that, because of her now-spastic schedule, I was not certain how a confrontation would go. However I set it up, knowing that I might have to fold my tent and set it up again the next night until she came in at the right time. On Wednesday night, she didn't come home until after 10:00 PM and I had already folded up my plan.

But on Thursday night, she came in at 7:20. When she walked in heading upstairs, I was in the den watching the TV. She must have caught a flash of something that caught her attention because she came back and took a second look, obviously realizing that she was seeing herself on the big TV screen. At the time, she had a cock in every orifice.

I watched as she turned around and started up the stairs. I called "DD?"

She stopped and backtracked until she could look at me. "What?"

"Come here, please. We have something to talk about."

"No! You'll just get mad and it wont do any good." She turned and headed up the stairs.

I called "DD? If you don't come back now, you might as well pack and move out now because you're not staying. Talk or go. Its your choice."

She stood on the stairs for a long ten minutes, thinking about her options. Finally she eased back down the stairs ever so slowly and came into the den. She stopped ten feet away from me and waited. I turned the sound down on the TV but left it playing. She would have had to be a damn good actress to fake the pleasure that the camera showed her having, and I knew she wasn't that good at acting.

"Okay, DD. Let's just get a few things out in the open. Take off that dress."

She looked surprised and started to protest. I held up my hand, palm out and said "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to see a little of what I know. Now take off the dress." She did what I asked, dropping it on the floor. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panties that she had never worn for my benefit.

"Those are nice panties, sweetheart. I'm really surprised that you would wear those. Victoria's Secret, right?" She nodded and I continued "Take off the panties and toss them over here."

"No! I wont" she said defiantly. I stuck out my chin "Yes, you will, if I have to come rip them off you. Now do it the easy way, please."

She pushed the panties to the floor and in a vicious kick, sent then darting toward my head. I caught them and spread them in front of my face, immediately noting that the whole crotch was wet. Cum stains covered the narrow strap and the patch of cloth above her pubic region. On the back side, cum was coated and drying all around where her ass rested as she drove home.

"How many men did you fuck tonight, dear?"

"None of your damn business!"

"Oh, that's okay, sugar. Let's see. There was David Grady, Shawn Bennett, and Tom Schneider, right? Were there any others tonight, hon?"

Her mouth dropped open in astonishment but she finally shook her head almost imperceptibly. Finally she got her voice back and whispered "How did you know?"

"Well, my goodness, dear. How long did you think you could fool the person who devoted his entire life loving you, the one who helped you make and raise three babies? You sure don't have much faith in my intelligence, do you? Maybe that's justified. After all, I took the short end of the stick from a cum slut for more than 23 years now."

"It hasn't been like that. This hasn't been going on that long."

"Oh? How long has it been happening?"

"Well ... you remember the store's Christmas party two years ago? It started then."

"Over two years ago! Wow! All right. You may sit down. Before we leave here tonight, you are going to tell me everything about what changed, why and who with. I know enough to be able to tell when you're lying. If you start lying, you are gone and I'll tell and show all of your sisters and your kids what you have done. If that's okay with you, then start lying."

The look she gave me stated unequivocally that she wished she had a gun or some lethal weapon. But without one, she pulled a chair in front of me so she didn't have to watch the TV. "What do you want to know?"

"Every detail. Don't leave out anything."

"Okay ... as I always had, I got to the party about 7:45 and got with a bunch of the girls who had formed a little circle and we were talking about ... everything. There's always a lot of complaining about work and home life. And there's always some sex talk. Mostly I just listened. I got thirsty and went to the punch bowl. You know how I hate liquor so I checked it out. No smell, no taste. Just a great mix of fruit juices so I got a big glass. A few minutes later I had to look for a restroom. I don't have any memory of finding one ... nor anything else that happened in more than three hours."

"When I began to be aware of my surroundings again, I was in a room with a king-sized bed and video cameras on every side. There was a huge TV screen in one corner and there was a video playing. It showed me having sex with three men ... the same three that you mentioned. I have absolutely no recollection of any of that happening but I could see that it did. How ... I don't know."

"I came unglued and started screaming. Mr. Grady slapped me so hard he nearly knocked me out. He told me that he didn't care if I wanted to scream but he'd make sure that every one of my family members got a copy of the tape that was showing, so they could see just how much of a perverted slut I was. He said that I was going to shut up and have wild and wonderful sex with anybody he told me to, whenever he told me to, or my secrets would be exposed."

"After the party, Mr. Grady, Mr. Bennett, and Mr. Schneider took me to a motel room at least twice a week for 'training' and I had to suck and fuck them all every time. They made me stay after work three or four times a week, and every time I told you I had to make a trip to the home office, I went with one or more of them and spent overnight fucking whoever was there."

"When my initial training was over, they began to bring in other men, usually managers who were being rewarded for good monthly results, but sometimes for sales or receiving or office personnel who came up with ideas that impressed management. Several of the other women were trained for the same thing and had to spend a lot of time screwing men to keep from being exposed to their husbands or other family members. At first I went along because I couldn't believe you would stay with me if you saw me doing all those things that I would never do with you."

"Then I found myself getting to like it and I got to where I needed to be fucked often. I loved the taste of cum and couldn't do without it. I never knew how good it could feel to get fucked in the ass. Are you surprised to hear me use words like those? I know. I could never do it with you. But they made me feel good and the more I begged for it, the more I got. I learned that orgasms are good, that having pleasure with my body was something I couldn't do without. I even learned to love having two cocks in my pussy at the same time. That's why I couldn't have sex with you. My pussy has been so stretched you would know instantly that something unusual was going on."

I noticed that tears were now rolling down her face undeterred. "How could I spend more than twenty years denying you what you wanted, then suddenly let you know that "Oh, by the way, I need you to fuck me like a slut." I couldn't do that. You would know that something happened that shouldn't have. Even though I had changed, I couldn't let you know."

I got up and began to pace, thinking about what she said. Finally I stopped in front of her and dropped to my knees so that even with her head down, she'd have to look in my eyes. I said "Look, DD, even with everything that happened, the only reason it happened was that they drugged you. You had no control over that. Don't you think I could understand if you had just come and explained it to me?"

Her voice was a bare whisper "No, I didn't think you'd understand. I didn't have any proof that they had done anything wrong."

"Well, sweetheart, that's something I don't understand. In twenty-three years together, I thought we knew each other pretty well but you didn't think I could understand what really caused these changes was beyond your control? That tells me that you didn't have much faith in me as your husband all these years, did you?"

"I guess not..." she said softly. "What do we do now?"

"I'm not sure. I've got some thoughts about it but I need some time to make plans."

"What ... what kind of plans?"

"Oh, I intend to extract a little vengeance from a few guys. Beyond that, I don't know yet."

"I promise I'll stop having sex with them."

"Don't make that promise yet, sugar. I know you're now addicted to it and we're never going to get back to where we were. I don't even know if I want to get back there anyway. I'll tell you one thing we are going to do. Starting tomorrow morning after your shower, you are going to let me fuck you every morning. You will not clean my cum from your pussy. When you get to work, you are going to ask one of those three men to eat your pussy. You're going to rotate among all three of them. I want the satisfaction of knowing that they are eating my cum from your cunt. Any problem doing that?"

She finally smiled and shook her head to indicate her agreement.

"There will probably be other consequences," I said "but I have to think about it some more. I'll let you know."

"Are you going to let me sleep in the same bed?"

"Of course, DD. I've always wanted to do those things with you and we spent 23 years together. Now that you like them, why would I kick you out of bed just because you're screwing other men?"

"Well, I ... ah, I would have kicked you out before ... before this happened, if it had been you."

"Yeah, but that's where we're different. Go get a shower and clean out that mess. All of it."

She smiled and bounded up the stairs.

Twenty-five minutes later, she climbed under the sheets next to me, stark naked. I asked "Did you clean it all?"

"I brushed my teeth, washed out my pussy, took an enema and greased my ass. You can do whatever you want."

"Good," I said, pulling her to me. In the next 110 minutes, I had the best sex of my life. She climbed onto me in the 69 position and we used our mouths on the other's genitalia. There was no doubt that we both climaxed. Then DD spun around and helped me get hard again before she rode my newest erection in a long slow fuck. Later we lay side by side facing each other while I kneaded her buttocks and she kneaded my balls just the way I like it. When I got hard, she got on her face and knees with her legs pulled up high under her, leaving her ass protruding lewdly. I smeared my member with KY Jelly and pierced her with my aching prong and got the first piece of her ass ever. The only thing wrong with it was that she had not let me show her how great these things could have been twenty years earlier.

By the end of the next week, I laid out my plan to DD. I was going to extract my revenge by taking the wives of the three men. I figured that I'd give DD another six months of their attentions and then she could either choose them or me. During that six months I planned to seduce the three wives and fuck each at least twice a week. I informed DD that I planned to bring them to my bed from time to time and, because I had to watch her fucking their husbands on video, she could watch me fuck the wives in person. Of course at any point in the process, she would have the option of packing up and leaving.

On Tuesday afternoon when Jennifer Grady came home from a fundraising luncheon, she was startled to find me watching a video on the TV in her den. She started to scream but I shushed her and told her to check out the screen, which showed her husband and two other men screwing my wife. I asked if she had any idea how many women her husband was sleeping with; she started to say one but I flashed up all my fingers multiple times and her knees got weak. She sat as I swapped tape after tape and showed her hubby doing the dirty with a new woman each time.

"Where did you get these?" she whispered.

"From you're husband's video library" I replied. "Maybe you've ... uh, fucked other men and he thought he was entitled."

She became indignant. "I've never had sex with another man. When we got married, I was a virgin and I've never had another."

"Well, would you agree that he has not confined his activities to your bed?"

"Obviously" she said with sarcasm.

"He gave my wife drugs to make her do those things, then he video taped her and black-mailed her into doing whatever he wanted. Its been happening for over two years now. Do you think that's right?"

"No!"

"What would you do about it?"

"I ... I don't know. Maybe kick him in the balls." The last words were said with a hiss between clenched teeth.

"How about a little revenge?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he went to bed many times with my wife. I think you and I should show him that we can do the same thing."

She looked at me with shock. "You mean, you and me having sex?"

"Yes. I think that would serve him right. And not just once. We have to even up the score, right?"

She was thinking about it when I moved in on her, wrapped my arms around her and planted a big wet kiss on her mouth. It took a while but she finally responded and then really got into it, pulling my belt and tearing my pants off. I had trouble unfastening her buttons and she yanked her blouse, sending buttons flying everywhere. She was soon naked and laying on the deep pile carpet. We spent over three hours exploring everything we could think of and by the time I dressed to leave, she agreed to meet me every Tuesday and Friday until further notice.

Mrs. Ann Bennett was a miniature doll with long jet black hair. Beside me she seemed fragile and likely to break. She was shocked to find me in her family room and it took a good 30 minutes to convince her that I was not there to hurt her or to steal from them.

Finally I got her to focus on the video playing on their TV and she started to cry. She volunteered that he had cheated on her several times before and promised that he wouldn't do it again. I asked if she had done anything in retaliation and she seemed stunned that she might do something like that, especially when I mentioned what I had in mind. But the more I talked the closer she moved to me, until she was sitting right beside me.

When I put my arms around her, she broke down crying again so for a long time, I just held her close and tried to tell her that it would be all right. While I was wondering what to do or say next to get into her pants without setting her off, she swung around like gymnast and straddled me and for the next few minutes we hugged tighter than teddy bears.

She initiated the next move too, pulling up her skirt and pushing her panties down, carefully working them off her legs. I fumbled with my pants but she stood and took charge, pulling them off while I lifted my hips. While she was up she also shed her skirt. With my raging hard-on standing straight up, she lowered her little body over it until she had completely engulfed my throbbing rod. She sighed loudly and clung to my chest while my fingers worked the buttons of her blouse open, popped the clasp of her bra and freed a delicious pair of 32C boobs.

We spent most of the next two plus hours exploring the fantastic combinations of our connection. She had seemed somewhat inhibited earlier but not once we started. She contributed everything, as if she felt obligated to try to repay me what her husband had taken from my wife. She gave me great pleasure by climaxing fairly frequently and by the time I was completely sated, she seemed to have momentarily lost consciousness.

She came around with me kissing her perky boobs and compressing her perfectly round ass. We lay like that for over an hour before I got up and got dressed. She walked me to the front door without putting on any clothes and when I bent to kiss her, she said that it seemed like we might need to repeat the days performance many times to extract true revenge on her cheating husband. I told her of my plans, she said that she would make sure her schedule fit with them and I left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Coerced and Loving It Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds