• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Coffee Date

Coffee Date

We met about 2 months ago at both our favorite coffee shop. I'd just moved into the area a few months before we met and the coffee shop is close to my apartment. I go there almost every day after work.

I noticed you the first time I saw you there, but I was too shy to say anything to you. After about a week I finally noticed you looking at me now and then, the first time our eyes met we just stared at each other for a while until you smiled at me and I realized I was just staring and blushed a little and looked down and am thinking to myself that I can't believe I just did that.

But the next thing I know, you're standing next to me and asking me if you can share my table with me. Even though there's plenty of places to sit and I'm at a two person table. I look up at you and am kind of taken aback for a moment but I manage to get out the word "sure", and give a small smile.

You sit across from me and tell me your name and I in turn tell you mine. You say you're very happy to meet me and that you've been trying to get up the courage to come and talk to me for 2 weeks! I'm surprised because you seemed so calm and like it was natural for you, but you tell me you've never done this before. That kinda makes me feel special.

Well we end up talking for hours and it starts to get dark out, you offer to walk me home and I accept. When we get to my building we exchange numbers and say we hope to see each other again soon. I tell you that I'm usually at the coffee shop every day after work and you say you'll definitely keep your eye out for me then. You text me the next morning and thank me for spending so much time with you the day before. I tell you that I really enjoyed it.

Well we meet for the next 2 weeks in a row, almost every day and talk and get to know each other, but tonight when you walk me home, I can see a look in your eyes that seems to say I want you. You ask me if you can kiss me and I wrap my arms around you and kiss you deeply, when we pull away from each other a little I say "what took you so long?" with a little giggle in my voice. "Do you want to come up for a little while? I can cook us up something for dinner if you'd like?"

You smile at me with a new energy in your eyes, and say that you weren't sure I was ready for that or not, but I grab your hand and bring you into my building. We get up to my apartment and I bring you inside. I kiss you again, a gentler kiss and tell you to make yourself at home while I cook us up some dinner.

Most of the time you just keep watching me and we talk and now and then you ask me if there's anything you can do to help.

I have dinner pretty much prepared and I have you set the table just so you feel like you've helped out. We sit down and talk over dinner. You tell me how much you like my food and I act modest about it.

Once we're done, I put the dishes in the dishwasher, with your help, and I tell you that you're just so sweet to help. I grab a remote from the coffee table and turn on some soft music. I take a step back and I feel your arms wrap gently around me and turn me towards you. I wrap my arms around you again and we start to kiss and sway back and forth to the music.

I put my head on your shoulder and kinda snuggle into it. It seems like we've kind of been in our own little world for a while but then you put your hand on my chin and pull it up so I'm looking into your eyes. You kiss me softly on the lips and tell me that you have to go for the night, you have work in the morning. I finally look at the time and can't even believe how late it is.

I walk you to the door and we kiss again and say goodnight, and I feel a slight pull on my heart as you go.

The next morning I hear from you again, texting me about how amazing last night was. I thank you for a great evening. We meet at the coffee shop for another week, almost every day. Kissing and holding hands, your arm around me if I get cold.

We've finally been dating for a month and I ask you if you're going to come over tonight but you tell me you have a late shift and you don't think you can make it, but you tell me that you'll call me later.

You didn't know, but I was planning on surprising you! So I was so disappointed that you couldn't come, but little did I know that you had a surprise for me. It's a good thing I gave you a key to my apartment.

You call me around 9 and we talk for a few minutes and we start to get pretty flirty and sexy on the phone. We haven't had sex yet and all that sexual tension has just been building, and it's ready to explode!

All I'm wearing is a tank top and some panties that mostly show my ass. You tell me to start touching myself, run my hands over my breasts and squeeze them, I start to get really excited cuz you've never gone this far before.

Then you tell me to slowly reach my hand down and rub myself over my panties until they're nice and wet with my juices. Then you tell me to take off my shirt and squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples.

I just keep getting more and more aroused and wishing more and more that you were with me.

I ask you if you can get away with rubbing your cock over your pants, since I think you're at work, and you tell me that you can and that you can even reach into your pants and touch yourself.

That turns me on so much that you can hear me start to moan. My bedroom door is mostly closed but there's a small gap that someone could see me perfectly through. You tell me that you're going to take off your shirt and pants and I'm confused and I'm like babe you can't do that at work and you say you know but you're not at work.

You push my bedroom door open slowly startling me for a moment. You slowly cross the room to me as I lie on the bed, still touching myself and waiting for you to touch me.

You pull off your boxers at the end of my bed and climb up on top of me. Our naked body's rubbing together as we kiss and make out passionately. Your hand grabbing my breast as you start to kiss down my neck, getting to my breast and sucking on my nipple, making me moan as things get more intense.

I reach my hand down and feel your naked cock for the first time, rubbing and stroking it, pressing it against my body. You start to kiss my neck again and play with my other breast but we both at once look at each other and just say fuck the foreplay, we can be more romantic some other time.

You take my legs and put them over your shoulders so you can plunge into me nice and deep. My hands holding onto your forearms as you work your way into me, and start to thrust harder and more deeply, reaching your head down to kiss me.

I moan and your moaning just turns me on more and makes me moan louder. Once you start to really pound into me as deeply as you can, you can feel my fingernails digging into your back, my eyes almost rolling back in my head from the sheer pleasure of it all.

You pull my focus back to you as you whisper, are you ready to cum, I say I don't think I can hold on any longer and I can barely get the word out of my mouth and I start to cum. You feel my pussy squeezing your cock and bringing us both into a crazy good intense orgasm.

My legs drop from your shoulders and you lay on top of me. Slowly kissing me. And I, just being my silly self, say, "We should do this again sometime." We both laugh and curl up together and we both sleep in my bed that night. Perfectly fit together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Coffee Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 543 milliseconds