Coffee with Brenda

"I do, Brenda, but this is all so sudden. I hadn't expected this and I have been caught a little unawares, but yes, I do like you and I enjoyed lunch today too. Thank you." As I spoke I took hold of Brenda's hand as a reassurance of my words and she smiled. By now I was feeling some strange sensations between my legs, a feeling I knew so well from my many meetings with Peter, but this was slightly different, but not at all unpleasant. For a reason I cannot explain, I put my arms around Brenda and pulled her close and I kissed her, long and deep, and meaningful.

I felt her hand squeeze my breast and I enjoyed that too. As I pulled back I saw Brenda undoing the buttons on my blouse to expose the cranberry coloured bra. Brenda noticed it too, "Yes, the cranberry does make you look sexy, Wendy, I am glad you chose it." Brenda slid down the bed so her head was on the pillow and she whispered, "Come on, Wendy, lie here with me, so we can touch each other." I moved down and she took my hand and placed it on her breast, "Go on Wendy, feel my tits." Her dress was easy to undo, I slid open the zipper at the back and slipped the shoulder straps off and down the front. She was wearing a half-cup, wired bra which was also hooked at the back, so with one hand I unhooked that and let her tits hang free. I squeezed her nipple and she smiled at me, "That feels lovely, Wendy, your hands are so soft." I cupped her rounded breast and lowered my head so that I could suck her nipple into my mouth.

Brenda sighed deeply, but didn't speak. I felt her free hand reach down between my legs, now slightly parted as I lay on my side; she pressed hard on my pubic mound. I stopped sucking and asked her, "Do you want me to take them off?"

"Can I do it, please, Wendy? I want to take them off you." Her voice was quiet and sounded very sexy.

"OK, you do it." I raised my body for her to slide my panties off my buttocks then raised my legs high for her to take them off over my feet. She said, "You have a nice pussy, Wendy," and pressed her fingers into it. I remembered she wasn't wearing panties when we were in the car park, so I reached down and found her trimmed bush and ran my fingers along her slit to tease her. I can remember how it felt when Peter did it to tease me so many times. I was hoping she liked me doing it to her as much as I liked Peter doing it to me.

While Brenda was enjoying herself down below, I took off my blouse and slipped my bra off, so now I was half naked. I waited for her to cease what she was doing to my cunt before I offered to take off my skirt. She followed my movements and soon we were both naked on the bed, locked in an embrace and tongue-kissing each other softly. The afternoon sun was shining through the window adding a touch of afternoon golden light to our bodies, highlighting our mounds, the valleys and glinting on our trimmed pubic velvet. It could have been a sex scene from a movie, but there were just the two of us, kissing, touching and pressing against each other in a way I had not experienced before.

With this exposure of both our bodies I guessed we were about the same age and not dissimilar in body shape, so I was enjoying my time here. Brenda sat up, turned her body around so were opposite ways, when Brenda pulled on my hip causing me to roll onto my side, so we were now in a sort of side-by-side sixty-nine position.

"Now we can lick each other, can't we?" Brenda suggested.

"Indeed we can," I confirmed, and quickly pulled her cunt closer to within reach of my tongue. I smelt her scent and felt her fingers and my fingers doing similar things to each other in a most pleasurable way. Our tongues were similarly engaged our wet crevices. What a wonderful way to spend a spring afternoon, I thought to myself. I wondered what Brenda was thinking right now.

After much mutual stimulation and position changing, I found that Brenda's thighs were like earmuffs over my ears and I noticed that the sun shadows had moved across the room, reminding me that Ryan was home alone. I disengaged my position and told Brenda I had better head for home. She released her grip on my ears and I sat up on the bed.

"You had better have a shower before you go, Wendy. Your husband may become suspicious of the girlie pheromone scent on your body." Of course, she was right. He may not take much notice of me but I guess his animal instincts would be aroused by girlie aroma, even on me.

Brenda directed me to the bathroom and handed me a fresh towel. I turned the shower on and when I had washed my hair I noticed Brenda was in the shower with me. "Let me soap you, Wendy, I'd like to do that." I passed the soap to her and enjoyed her smooth hands moving over my body, particularly when she reached my girlie slit and caressed that region. I clasped my hands behind her neck to support myself. For the first time I noticed that we were about the same height as well as having similar body shapes. "Brenda, we look like sisters, don't you think so?" Brenda smiled and told me,

"Wendy, I noticed that when you first walked into my shop so long ago."

I stayed motionless while Brenda soaped and rinsed me then the need to pee struck me, "Brenda, I need a pee. Coffee does that to me, so I need to pee now."

"Do it here, Wendy, it will wash down the drain." Of course I could, but I was feeling a little weird at her suggestion, but the need was urgent, so I started. I soon felt her cupped hand between my legs and my warm golden steam was splashing onto it. That was yet another surprise from this normally prim and proper shop proprietor, but I made no comment.

When I finished, I heard Brenda say, "Now, it's my turn," and I watched as a yellow stream cascaded from her onto the bottom of the shower and washed away. I soaped Brenda in return for her soaping me and soon we were both drying ourselves on soft fluffy towels. I used her hair dryer on my hair and styled it the way it was when I left home. Brenda helped me dress and I similarly helped her. As we moved back to the main room of the house Brenda suggested a small sherry before I left to end the day in friendship. She gave me a long kiss at the front door as I walked towards the car; my mind was trying to absorb what had happened and how our day went from a lunch to mutual pleasure.

As I backed out of the driveway onto the road, my mind changed to preparing the evening meal and realising I hadn't prepared anything before I left, so it was going to be takeaway. When I arrived home with an assortment of fast foods from the Luong Choi Chinese Kitchen, I was greeted by Ryan; Ron looked up from the TV and said, "Hi Wendy", and turned back to the TV. That's as good as it gets at home. No wonder I enjoy the company of my many and varied friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds