Collateral Ch. 22

"I want to fuck you," Jake said simply as he stood up and began to get rid of the remainder of his clothes.

Klaus pondered for a second. Was a reply really expected? Probably not, as Jake pulled him closer to the edge of the bed and began pushing inside him. That was not going to be this easy, he thought idly.

He hissed as Jake pushed too hard.

"Fuck me," he cursed.

"I'm trying," Jake huffed in response.

Laughter bubbled in his chest.

"Damn, too fucking tight," Jake added and began withdrawing.

Klaus used his legs to quickly trap the young man and prevent him from fleeing the battlefield.

"You are not going to back down now," he said, finding his voice this time. "If it is what you want, be a man and go all the way."

"Like this?" Jake's eyes glinted with mischief.

Klaus had to bite back another curse, but at least now, the boy was, indeed, all in, down to the hilt. Jake smiled as he hovered close and teased Klaus's lips with a wicked tongue. And just like that, he began moving slowly.

Klaus bit his bottom lip hard. Was it just the situation dictating his reactions? But no, it was deep and physical, and Jake somehow knew how to push and brush over that sensitive spot he knew well it was not the most enjoyable for him. He sneaked one hand between them, wondering at how hard he was again.

"Hey, no cheating," Jake grabbed his hand and pushed it up, linking it with the other. And then, he leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Your cherry is fucking delicious."

Klaus snorted.

"Make me laugh and that will kill my erection."

"Oh, yeah? Funny, because I think I can feel how hard you are."

To drive home his point, Jake pressed his free hand over Klaus's cock.

"Damn, yes, Jake, like this," Klaus moaned.

"You wish," Jake, the naughty sadist, said as he removed his hand, to press it onto the bed, to sustain his weight. "Can I trust you not to touch yourself? I want to give it to you hard."

Klaus nodded, turning his head and trying hard to focus somewhere, far away from the unbearable sensation. Jake's hands were steady, planted on his hips, pulling him onto that young hard cock that seemed to know exactly how, where, and how much to hit.

"Where did you learn to fuck like this?" he murmured, fighting the strangled cries he felt building up in his chest.

"Don't you know? I felt you inside me so many times. You're the one who taught me."

Of course Jake had to be good at everything. Especially learning by example.

"Please, Jake. Let me jerk off," he pleaded.

"No," Jake answered stubbornly.

He had to grab the coverlet with both hands, as he slid in and out on Jake's cock. The boy was only averagely endowed, but now was as good a time as any to concede to the idea that size was not the only thing that mattered. He had loved that cock so many times before, liked to feed on it, enjoyed the slight curve, the hardness, steel wrapped in silk, but now, that he was feeling it from the inside, it was a totally different matter.

White hot desire was pooling in his groin. He could only watch in defeat as his cock wept, so unrightfully neglected. He rose on his elbows, trying to draw Jake's attention once more. The young man's breathe was coming in short gasps, but his own grunts were taking him more by surprise.

"No one has ever made me feel like this," he managed, letting his body be pillaged.

"Of course not," Jake answered and grabbed him by the nape to bring him closer. "No one has ever loved you the way I love you."

Maybe it was the kiss that followed that sudden declaration or just his own body no longer able to handle the rough, but skillful hammering of Jake's cock at the same spot over in over again. When he came, it was everything the books described. He lost himself in the sensation, barely registering the way Jake came inside him, moments later.

He pulled the boy into his arms and fell asleep with him all around.

Yet, the next morning, he woke up to the same empty bed.

TBC

*****

Author's note: Only one chapter left and that will contain the conclusion to this story! Thank you for enjoying it so much! You're all really cool! And I hope that you will like other stories I'll publish. This one's been a rollercoaster, the next one's a trip to Wonderland ;)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds