• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Collateral
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Collateral

Knowing that my girlfriend had developed a taste for being another man’s slut had stirred some mixed feelings. Heather continued sucking me, paying special attention to the head of my cock. Sucking it harder, she would ‘pop’ it away from her lips and rub the head up and down her cheek before sliding it back into her mouth. After only a few minutes, I was ready to explode. Sensing I was close, Heather picked up the pace and the familiar wet, slurping sound filled the room.

As I began cumming I placed my hands to the back of her head. Holding her by the hair, I shoved her mouth over my cock as far as I could, pushing my cock deep into her throat. As I began to cum she adjusted herself, tilting her head back farther as she swallowed a few hot shots of cum, looking at me the whole time.

"Erin would never swallow when I came but all of that may have changed last night.” I thought to myself as Heather got up and went into the bathroom. A lot may have changed since last night and I think I am going to have fun finding out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Collateral
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds