Collecting Catholics: Chastity

"I- I-..."

The tentacle in Chastity's pussy thrust in hard and deep, and her head lolled weakly. Slowly, she leaned her head forward and extended a wet little tongue. She had never tasted cum before. Mary's had a pleasantly musky smell, and Chastity found herself lapping it up with more and more enthusiasm. Her tongue roamed over Mary's smooth tummy, then slid up over her cock. Chastity pushed the still-hard member left and right, struggling to lick up the jizz underneath it. Mary moaned and whimpered, pulling at the ropes splaying her out. After a few minutes, Chastity took the cock in her mouth entirely.

"That's right, good girl. Suck it clean, like a lollipop."

Chastity did just that, struggling to take the thick member in its entirety. After a few minutes of that, she let it pop free so that she could lave it base to tip with her tongue. Mary was mewling and gasping more and more, and her hips bucked up when Chastity took her cock between her lips once more. Suddenly, a jet of hot cum hit her tongue. Chastity's eyes widened in shock, and when she went to pull away in surprise she found a tentacle on the back of her head keeping her still.

"Good girl, Chastity. Milk Mary's cock, suck on it. Suck down all her sticky cream."

Obediently, the freshly deflowered schoolgirl suckled on the tip of Mary's twitching dick, stroking the underside with her tongue. There was less semen than the first time, and Chastity eagerly drank it all down. When Mary was finished, Chastity let the member fall from her mouth. Catherine pulled her away, and suddenly Chastity found herself on the floor, with her back pressed against the demon. Catherine had wrapped her arms around Chastity's waist and was resting her head on her shoulder. She seemed very pleased, and her writhing tentacles loosened their hold on the violated Chastity. However, she didn't close her legs or make any motion to pull her clothes on. Instead, she let the tentacles continue to gently fuck her pussy and massage her nipples.

"What an obedient little slut you are, Chastity. A natural. I can hardly believe that was your first time tasting cum. You licked it all up like a practiced whore. Such a good girl...you'll be perfect for my collection."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds