• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Colleen and Nathan Bare It All Ch. 02

Colleen and Nathan Bare It All Ch. 02

Colleen and Nathan had just returned from their honeymoon at Orient Beach, on the French Island of St. Martins. Unbeknownst to them, it turned out to be a nude resort. Colleen was delighted from the onset; Nathan was a bit apprehensive at first, but soon got into the swing of things.

They had decided to live, temporarily, in Nathan's loft, over the Baker family garage. It was a bigger space and, separated from the house, gave them more privacy. Bob and Betty, Nathan's parents, had been out of town and had not seen them since they got home.

The first morning after their homecoming, Colleen wandered down the stairs from the loft into the music studio to make a pot of coffee. She was stark naked. Nudity had become such a habit while on St. Martins, that she hadn't given it a thought. Besides, they were alone in the building.

She had just filled the coffee maker when the side door burst open and Bob came sailing through into the studio. She made no move to flee the room or cover herself, but just stood with a smile on her face. "Hi, Mr. Baker."

"Oops, hi Colleen. I didn't realize you guys were back yet. Sorry for barging in." Yet he made no move to retreat or turn his back, but just stood there, taking her all in. God, she is beautiful, he thought. Long legs, perfect ass, full round breasts that sat high on her chest. He saw that she had shaved her pussy, and he stared at the slit between her lips.

"Oh, and, um, now that you're my daughter-in-law, how about calling me Bob?"

"Okay, Bob, thanks for the wonderful honeymoon." When she gave him a kiss on the cheek, her bare breasts brushed against his arm. "Coffee's done." She poured two cups and handed one to Bob. "I'm going to take one up to Nathan."

He watched her turn, his eyes glued to her swaying hips and buttocks as she sauntered up the stairs with her new husband's morning coffee. God, Nathan's a lucky kid, he thought, then adjusted his penis so the bulge in his pants wasn't so obvious.

Betty noticed his erection the moment he walked into their kitchen. Raising her eyebrows, asked, "What's that all about?" She pointed at his crotch.

"Well, I walked into the studio, and Colleen was standing there, totally nude. God, that girl is built like a brick shithouse."

"She must be, to have that effect on you." Betty moved close and started to rub his penis, through his cargo shorts. "Be a shame to waste this," she grinned, and pulled down his zipper.

He loosened the tie on her robe and ran his hands over her body. Fondling her nipples with one hand, he cupped her vulva with the other. As her breathing accelerated, he slipped a finger inside her and found her already wet.

Colleen and Nathan, hungry for breakfast, were just about to open the kitchen door. "Whoa, wait a minute," he held up a hand signaling her to halt. They both peered through the window.

"Holy shit!" she said, her eyes bugging out. Betty was on her knees, with Bob's cock in her mouth. "Wow, I can see where you get your big dick from." They knew they should have beat a hasty retreat, but something kept them glued to the window, watching the action inside.

"She's got a great body, for a woman her age," Colleen whispered.

"She's got a great body for a woman of any age." Betty just turned forty and kept herself trim and toned, working out daily in their home gym. She had large breasts, without a hint of middle-aged sag, with half-dollar sized, rose-colored areolas. Her aroused nipples stood out about three quarters of an inch. She had a mass of strawberry blonde pubic hair.

"He's not bad either." He was tanned and toned, with a thatch of black hair on his chest. His erection stood out at a forty-five degree angle.

Bob pulled her upright, then turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table. He slid his cock into her, reaching around to massage her clit. They watched, breathing heavily, as his father pumped into his mother. Her big hanging breasts swung free.

They heard her scream as she came, the sounds muted through the door. He climaxed right after her, his whole body shaking as his semen flooded her cunt.

"Colleen shaves her pussy, too."

"Would you like me to do that?"

"Can I watch?" he asked with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Colleen and Nathan turned back toward their room, both highly aroused. They tore each other's clothes off and fucked each other silly.

"God, that's so weird. I can't believe watching my parents screw turned me on like that."

"Well, it was pretty hot."

"Oh, yeah!"

When Betty finished with scissors and razor, she stood and examined herself in the mirror. "Jesus, I look like a little girl down there."

"Oh, yeah!" Bob exclaimed, and buried his face between her legs.

**************************

Colleen and Nathan had both won full scholarships to the Julliard School, located in the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City, which was quite a coup, because the tuition was $35,000 a year. They got some help from their parents, but they needed to earn the bulk of their rent and living expenses themselves.

Housing costs in New York were astronomical, but they got lucky. A close friend of Colleen's Aunt Peggy owned a big, old three-story house in the East Village, and she let it out to students at a reasonable rent.

There were twelve young people living in the house. She and Nathan had a large bedroom and small study on the third floor, with a shared bath. The kitchen and living areas on the first floor were shared communally.

Neither of them had been to New York before, so they arrived a week early to get themselves acclimated. They had compiled a list of touristy things to do; Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, MOMA, among other things.

They got out their bikes and took a cycling tour of Central Park, stopping to see the model sailboats at the Conservatory Water, the Alice in Wonderland sculpture, the wonderful brass depiction of Alice and her Friends that was covered with children climbing all over it, the Belvedere Castle atop Vista Rock, and the Bow Bridge.

Their primary destination was the Imagine Mosaic in the park's Strawberry Fields, created as a tribute to John Lennon. They had both had their guitars, and brought them out to play and sing. Colleen wore a white peasant dress that came down to six inches above her knees; it had a scoop neck and beautiful embroidery on the bodice. With her waist length blonde hair combed down, she was radiant.

Nathan wore an Indian shirt over his jeans, his long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and as always, his John Lennon style round granny glasses. She played lead guitar; he played rhythm.

Their first number was, quite appropriately, "Imagine." Their harmony was perfect, and well practiced. They segued into "Michelle" and then "Norwegian Wood." A crowd had gathered around them by then.

Their finale was "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds." It was not a tribute to John Lennon, but to their golden Labrador retriever, Lucy, who had grown up with them, and just passed away at the age of sixteen. They both had tears running down their cheeks as they sang the song for her. All dogs go to heaven.

Colleen, anxious to get started, had inadvertently left her guitar case open on the ground, and people had been dropping money in as soon as they started. She was stunned when she counted it out; there was $120 in there. "Not too shabby for twenty minutes work," she said with a huge smile on her face. They had figured out one way to earn money in New York.

Their housemates were an eclectic bunch, to say the least. They came in all colors, shapes, sizes, and genders. There were six men, five women, and Ronnie, whose gender they had yet to figure out. Brian and Liam were a gay couple, who shared a bedroom across the hall from them.

E.M. —you pronounced her initials-- short for Earth Mother, looked like an over-inflated Janis Joplin doll, tipping the scales at well over 300 pounds. She was the self-appointed majordomo of the household. Franklin was a tall black man with dreadlocks, that when tied back, reached almost to his waist. Sunil was a Sikh, with a lavender turban. Kimmie was a tiny oriental girl with virtually no breasts. And there were three others that they had yet to meet.

Colleen and Nathan felt right at home, both in their new house and in the East Village. In high school, they were the freaks because they were different. Here everybody was different, everybody was a freak.

Colleen met Roger under very unusual circumstances. She had stripped down to take a shower, and sat on the toilet first. The bathroom door, which had no lock, flew open and Roger, who looked like a young version of R. Crumb, with a pencil neck and huge horn-rimmed glasses, burst through the door.

He squatted down in front of her and stared between her legs. "I really like to watch a woman pee." He stuck his hand in the bowl and let her stream wash over it. He looked over his shoulder on the way out the door, "By the way, nice boobs."

"Uh, thanks, I think." She shrugged her shoulders and climbed in the shower.

Their house in the East Village was 4½ miles from Lincoln Center, so in good weather they could ride their bicycles to and from classes at Julliard. They varied their routes daily so they could experience different parts of the city. There were, thanks to former mayor Ed Koch bicycle lanes on most of the roads they took. They could go up Broadway, take 34th Street, but their favorite route was to take the Avenue of the Americas and cut through Central Park.

One afternoon, after stashing their bikes in the main hallway, they climbed the two flights of stairs to their room. Half way down the hall, they heard moaning. It was coming from Brian and Liam's room, through the open doorway.

Although they knew they should discretely retreat, they both stood rooted to the spot, their eyes wide as they watched. Liam had Brian's hard cock in his hand, and vice-versa. They were stroking each other, oblivious to anyone or anything else. Colleen started breathing rapidly, and she could feel a tingle starting between her legs.

Brian was what they called a "twink," a slender, young-looking man with no body hair. He had a huge penis. Liam was larger, heavily muscled with black curly hair on his chest, much smaller in the genital department. Brian's head dropped into his partner's lap, and he took the bulbous head of his cock into his mouth. Liam's hips bucked, until he was fucking the mouth that surrounded his cock, being completely deep-throated.

Once he came, they kissed and tongued, swapping the semen that they both swallowed. Liam knelt on the bed and stuck his ass up in the air. Brian dipped his fingers into a jar of Vaseline and slipped them into Liam's pink orifice, then liberally coated his huge throbbing cock. Slowly, slowly, he shoved it into the ass in front of him, until he was buried up to the hilt.

"Oh, ow! That's got to really hurt," Colleen and Nathan thought simultaneously. They didn't realize that they had said it out loud, until they gay couple both looked at them and gave them a big smile.

"Now that was different," she said as they sat together on the bed in their own room, still breathing heavily.

"Did watching that turn you on?"

"Watching SEX turns me on. Did you ever want to make it with another guy?"

"My cousin Bobby and I jerked each other off when we were fourteen, but that wasn't a gay thing; we were looking at a Playboy at the time, and pretending it was the Playmate's hand. Do you ever want to make it with another woman?"

"I've thought about it. It might be kind of interesting."

"Well, if you ever decide to do it, I want to watch."

"Do you like watching?"

"Oh, yeah! Do you like watching?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Let's do it in front of the mirror and we can both watch ourselves."

Colleen stood facing the full-length mirror with Nathan behind her. He pulled her hair aside and began kissing her neck, up behind the ear, then blew gently in it. It was one of her favorite erogenous zones. When he sucked her earlobe into his mouth, she quivered all over.

They watched as his hands moved over her breasts, massaging them over her blouse. Her nipples hardened, two bumps becoming visible through her shirt. He pressed his groin into her backside, and she could feel him harden and press into her ass.

One by one, he unbuttoned her blouse, caressing each new expanse of bare flesh as it became revealed, until her upper body was exposed, clad only in the lacy bra that barely covered her nipples. She let a moan escape her throat when both his hands disappeared under the lace and fondled her breasts.

She stepped out of her jeans after he pulled them down her legs, and stood in the lacy thong that matched her bra. "You've got the sexiest underwear I've ever seen. You look like a page in the Victoria's Secret catalogue."

"I wear it just so you can enjoy taking it off me." She turned her head and kissed him deeply. It's my turn to take your clothes off; turn around."

He faced the mirror and she took her place behind him. She replicated his actions, a button at time, running her hands over his well-muscled chest, squeezing and pinching his nipples, hearing him hum with pleasure.

She pulled his pants down, leaving him standing in his silk briefs. The head of his erection poked out over the top. "Ohh, look who wants to come out and play," she giggled. When she dropped his shorts, he stood there staring at himself in the mirror. "Que paso?"

"Well, I never see it from this perspective. I always see it from the other side, from the top." He studied the different view, the little triangle under his crown that was so sensitive to the touch, and the way his large testicles hung in their sac. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it; his balls rose and fell with the pull of the loose skin on his shaft.

He moved behind her again, pressing his now throbbing cock in the crease between her round butt cheeks. "Time to get you naked," he said, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor. Then without a pause, he stripped off her panties.

She studied herself in the looking glass, the full round breasts, narrow waist, and her girlish shaved pudenda. Moving her shoulders, she watched her breasts sway, then paused to stroke them and run her hands up and down her own body.

"Narcissist?" Nathan asked.

"I'm still not used to having this body. Sometimes I think it's not really me." Colleen had been skinny as a stick, and virtually breastless, for the first seventeen years of her life. She filled out and blossomed in her senior year in high school.

"I like to watch you touch yourself. Do your nipples some more, that's really hot." She did.

"I like to watch you watching me. I like to watch you touching me, too." She replaced her hands with his. Her eyelids drooped and she got this really dreamy expression on her face as he rolled her nipples with his fingers.

Suddenly her eyes popped wide open. "OOH! Whew, that one snuck right up on me," she gasped, as an orgasm wracked her body. "Now suck on them, I want to watch you suck on them."

She turned sideways, which showed off her beautiful curved uplift. He ran his lips and tongue over every part of her breasts, before settling on a nipple and drawing it into his mouth. She threw her head back as he feasted on her, fisting her hands in his hair. They watched each other dissolve into ecstasy.

Dropping to her knees, she held his throbbing cock in one hand and watched in the glass as her tongue laved him, from the bottom of his scrotum to the top of his crown. She took his cock into her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down, then pulled up with an audible "pop". A string of saliva ran from her mouth to the head of his penis.

"This would be like watching a movie if we didn't have all the physical sensations to go with it." He pulled he to her feet and took up a kneeling position himself. His tongue snicked out and ran up and down her slit.

"I want to see inside my pussy; how are we going to do that?" Nathan pulled a stool in front of the mirror. He sat her down on it, spread her legs apart, and had her put her feet on the rungs of the stool.

When his hands spread her outer lips apart, she gasped, "Oh, it does look like a flower." He spread her minora open. "Look, Nathan, I can see way inside my vagina." She was mesmerized. So was he.

He started stroking her hood and another charge of blood rushed through her vulva. "Oh, God, I can see my clit coming out. I've felt it, but I've never seen it. Look at it, it looks just like the head of your cock. Touch it, please touch it."

"You touch it yourself, I want to watch you make yourself come." Her fingers were a blur as she whipped them across her clitoris.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm going to come." Her body stiffened and together they watched a gusher of fluid shoot out of her cunt.

"I didn't know you were a squirter."

"I guess I am one now. That was awesome. Fuck me, Nathan, I want to watch your cock go in my pussy."

He sat himself on the stool and pulled her onto his lap. His throbbing hard-on stood tall between her legs. She raised up, and holding her pussy lips apart, gently lowered herself on to his cock. They watched as the head disappeared inside her, then slowly, slowly, she took the rest of him in.

His hands fondled her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples. Her engorged clit stuck out prominently, and he found it with his fingers as she raised and lowered herself on him. She picked up the pace, ramping up and down as he thrust up to meet her. He loved watching her breasts jiggle and bounce.

She watched his sac contract, felt his cock pulse, and let herself go with him as he poured his spunk deep in her womb. He pulled out of her and they watched her vagina contract and spasm, then his semen ran out and down the cleft in her ass.

He gripped her waist as they struggled to catch their breath. "That was awesome! I REALLY like watching."

"Bravo!" Applause rang out from the doorway. Franklin and Sunil met their gaze with shit-eating grins. Somebody was watching them watch themselves.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Colleen and Nathan Bare It All Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 742 milliseconds