Colleen and Nathan Bare It All Ch. 03

Her head fell back on the pillow, her back arched, and the camera caught her face full on as she climaxed, her lip caught between her teeth. They smiled at each other as he caught her face between his hands and showered her with kisses.

Carolyn Bright, the director, moved onto the set. She had a particular way she wanted to pose Colleen for the next scene. She wanted it to look natural, but there had to be room for the camera to capture her essence. She had her turn sideways on the bed and placed a pillow under her hips, elevated one knee, and had her other leg dangle over the edge.

Following Carolyn's direction, she caressed herself with her hands, running them over her mons, then massaging her puffy outer lips. She spread her lips wide apart, revealing her blushing pink center. She fingered her swollen minora, and then pulled them apart, letting the camera zoom in on her open vagina.

Her fingers flew over the hood of her engorged clit as she masturbated. She slid the hood back, exposing the head of her throbbing clitoris. Her juices leaked out, making all her exposed parts shiny and wet.

"Kiss my pussy, Nathan. Lick me. Suck me. Put your tongue deep in my cunt." He knelt on the floor between her legs, holding his head to one side so the camera could capture it all. He kissed. Licked. Sucked.

Her sweet, musky scent and the accompanying taste overwhelmed his senses. "I love how you taste; I love how your pussy looks when you're about to come."

Colleen, now squirming on the couch, pushed the pause button, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "God, Nathan, that is so HOT. My pussy is soaked." Without a word, he knelt on the floor between her legs and emulated what they saw on the screen. She had hit the play button and they couldn't tell whether it was the live Colleen or the Colleen on the screen that screamed in ecstasy when they came at the same time.

The next scene put Colleen on top. The director used her hair as a prop, arranging it so it became a translucent screen, silhouetting her hanging breasts as she hovered over him. Her lips and her tongue left a wet trail down his torso, until they reached the waistband of his silk pajamas.

His erection was standing out against the sleek silk, and she fondled it with her hands through the fabric. It was so smooth, so sensuous, the silk on flesh, his whole body quivered with the sensation.

She slowly slid his pants down over his hips, exposing the silhouette of his penis and her tongue running up and down the underside of it, behind the soft screen of her hair. He rearranged her hair back over her shoulders, and the soft backlight from the windows illuminated his cock and her avaricious mouth working on it.

Lifting his scrotum, she tongued the underside of his sac, then drew his balls gently into her mouth. The camera zoomed in again and showed a full-screen close-up, as the flat of her tongue laved his shaft, then flicked the pointed tip rapidly on the inverted V just under his crown.

The editor cut back and forth from side view to front view, as she took the head into her mouth. Her big blue eyes were locked onto his as she made love to him with her sensuous mouth, lowering over his head, then coming up and let it pop out of her mouth before she took him in again.

He began to moan over the sound of the background music. His hips began to buck, rising up as her mouth fell over him. His sac drew up and his cock began to pulse. In super slow motion, the screen showed his ejaculation. The hole at the tip of his cock opened ever so slowly, and a wave of semen slowly, slowly, boiled out and onto her waiting tongue. A loving smile spread over her face, as she swallowed every drop.

"Time out!" Colleen exclaimed, shutting the video down for a moment. "I want to do you like that. I want to suck your beautiful cock." Nathan was in heaven. This woman, his woman, liked giving a blowjob as much as he liked receiving one. And she was sooo good at it. The reverse was also true; he loved eating her pussy.

Back on the set, it was time for a lunch break. Besides, Carolyn wanted to give Nathan a chance to recover before their next scenes. "You kids are doing great. The camera loves both of you. Next, we're into some heavy-duty fuck scenes. Nathan, would you like some Viagra to help you along? Sometimes guys have trouble keeping it up."

"No, thanks. All I need is Colleen. All I have to do is look at her and I get hard as a rock."

"You two are so incredibly in love, it radiates all over the screen."

"Oh, yeah!" they said in unison.

For the next scenes, Carolyn wanted lots of foreplay, and lots of close-ups before they got into the real nitty-gritty.

Their faces filled the screen as they kissed. Tongues did a little dance. Lips nibbled. Eyes wide open, looking at each other.

His mouth moved over her breasts. Slowly. Tenderly. His tip of his tongue traced lazy circles around her hardened nipple. He moved his body up hers, took his penis in his hand and ran the head over her nipples. Tickling. Teasing. Tormenting her.

His hard-on found the valley between her breasts. She used her hands to squeeze them together, trapping his cock in between them. Her fingers fondled her swollen nipples as he titty-fucked her. The camera zoomed in and showed the tip of her tongue teasing the hole on the top of his crown.

He slipped back down her body until his head was between her legs, that were spread wide so the camera wouldn't miss any details. His lips moved along her upper thigh, over her mound, and down the other side. He licked the creases between her puffy out lips and her thighs, then ran his tongue up and down her slit, tickling the minora that were peeking out.

Spreading her pussy apart with his fingers, he plunged his tongue into her gaping hole and ran it around and around the walls of her vagina. His lips nipped her clit, grasping the corona and pulling it out to its full length. The close-up lens showed it throbbing with the beat of her pulse.

As he licked and sucked, her hips began to undulate rhythmically against the pressure from his mouth. The camera panned up to her face. Her head rolled back and forth on the pillow, her chest was heaving, her hands fisted the sheets. A moan escaped from her throat, and she shouted out his name. "Oh, God. Nathan! Nathan! Oh, God, Nathan, you turn me inside out."

Still in the throes of orgasm, she took his erection in her hand, rubbed the bulbous head back and forth over her swollen clit, and slowly pulled it between her lips. Slowly, slowly, he slipped inside of her, her vagina opening, then stretching to accommodate his cock.

Cradling her face in his hands, he brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately. As his penis slid into her, his tongue probed deep into her mouth in perfect synchronicity.

The camera caught his hard cock cradled between her labia, the inner lips curling under and sinking into her vagina, only to reappear on his upstroke. From the rear, the muscles in his ass flexed and relaxed as he drove into her; his balls hung slow, swinging and slapping into her. Their eyes locked and held on each other.

They switched positions and she straddled him. She thrust her pelvis forward and used her hands to spread herself open. The camera zoomed in on her rose petal labia and her erect clit that had emerged full length from its protective hood. Slowly, slowly, she lowered herself on his hard, throbbing cock.

Colleen paused the video again. "I want to feel you inside me while we watch the rest of this." She moved in front of him and, with her back toward him, spread her legs and settled onto his lap, gripping him with her velvet glove. "Ooh!" she gasped, as she came instantly.

On the screen, Colleen threw her head back and arched her back, lifting her full breasts. His hands cradled them, thumbs skimming over her nipples. She rode him, up and down, up and down, hard and fast. Nathan's eyes focused on her bounding breasts. She reached behind her and gently cupped his balls in her hand.

Gripping him tightly with her vaginal muscles, she lowered herself all the way down on him. She rocked herself back and forth, sliding her hard clit against his shaven pubic bone. She mewled as she approached another peak. As it came over her, she rose up and let his cock slide out of her. The camera caught her open cunt spasming as she squirted a river of clear fluid over his groin. He pulled her body up his, buried his face between her legs and licked her clean.

She knelt on all fours as he approached her from behind. Her fat pussy lips stuck out, her blood filled clit peeking out between them. He spread them apart and the camera zoomed inside her, her vagina framed by the glossy wet minora.

He placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, then slid slowly into her, her opening stretching to accommodate his crown and the girth of his shaft. Grasping her hips, he pulled her back and forth in a rocking motion as he fucked her deeply, her hanging breasts swinging rhythmically. He loved the feeling of her soft round ass cheeks pressing into his groin.

Pulling all the way out of her pussy, he paused before entering her again, watching as her love hole stayed spread open waiting for him.

In the final scene, they each lay on their side, Nathan taking a position behind her. In a slightly unnatural pose, he held her leg up high so the camera could get in close. The blood-filled veins stood out on his shaft as it glistened, covered with her wetness.

His finger pressed her clit against the underside of his cock, the friction driving her to yet one more shuddering orgasm.

A feral growl rose in his throat as he pumped rapidly into her, then abruptly rolled her on to her back and rose up on her body. She stroked him faster, then faster, the slow motion capturing his ejaculation, as his penis pulsed and squirted, pulsed an squirted his emissions over her hardened nipple.

Spent, satiated, he lay on top of her and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Colleen."

"I love you, Nathan."

Fade to black.

"That is just so beautiful. I love watching us make love. I love watching your body, and mine, too. Does that make me vain?"

"No, it doesn't make you vain. You are beautiful, every part of you."

"Do you like watching as much as I do?"

"Oh, yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ten million-to-one odds Nathan had bet Colleen were knocked into a cocked hat, because his mother, Betty, had given his dad a subscription to Erotic-Art.com for his birthday.

Bob, in his study, had just booted up his computer and settled in for an evening's entertainment. He poured himself three fingers of Scotch, sat back in his chair, and clicked on the newest video release. About thirty seconds into the opening scene, he did a double-take. Holy shit!

"Betty!" he shouted down the stairs, "come up here, you've gotta see this."

"Oh. My. God."

"Watching this is almost like incest."

"Incest is okay, as long as you keep it in the family."

"I'm going to call Mary. She needs to see this, too." Bob and Betty and Colleen's mother, Mary, had a very interesting relationship.

Colleen and Nathan had decided to come home for Thanksgiving. They hadn't told their parents beforehand, but decided to surprise them. When they entered the house through the front door, all the lights were out, except for a glow coming from the living room.

They heard the strains of "Moonlight Sonata" in the background. Nathan recognized it as his own work, but hadn't remembered giving them a tape of it.

As they were about to enter the room, he came to an abrupt stop. Both of their jaws dropped and their eyes bugged out. They stood, hidden in the shadows, watching the scene in front of them.

There, on the big screen TV, was their erotic video. But it was the scene on the couch that had taken their breath away.

All three of their parents were stark naked. Betty and Mary were on their knees, both licking Bob's giant erection. They slurped up the sides of his shaft, and when their tongues reached his crown, they tangled with each other's, then their lips locked into a deep, passionate kiss.

Bob's hands worked over their breasts, with one woman's tit in each hand. The women stood up and embraced each other, Mary's elongated breasts mashed together with Betty's huge round ones.

They took turns fondling and sucking each other, while Bob watched, his engorged penis in his hand. Each woman thrust a leg between those of the other, their hips undulating as they tribbed against each other.

Betty sprawled out of the soft carpet, raised her knees, and spread her pussy lips wide apart. Nathan was stunned that he was looking straight into his mother's cunt, but that didn't stop him from sporting a monstrous hard-on. Likewise, Colleen's panties were wet.

Mary lowered her face into her neighbor's pussy and began to lick, her ass pointing in the air. Bob moved behind her, slipped his cock inside her and began to fuck like a bunny.

Colleen and Nathan were suddenly struck by the irony of what they were seeing. Here they were, watching their parents watch their children.

Although they maintained their absolute silence, Colleen took her finger and traced out her thoughts in block letters on Nathan's back:

"O-H M-Y G-O-D!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds