Colleen, Kathleen and Rob

"What about the rest of it?" Rob asked.

"The rest of what?"

"The rest of what's between a woman's legs. The vagina is the hole, the part that goes inside you. There's two pairs of lips, the clitoris, the shaft and the hood; that's not her vagina."

"So what do you call the whole thing?"

"Her pussy."

"Well okay, then, let me re-phrase that. I've never seen another woman's pussy before."

Rob commenced with his ministrations. He kissed her inner thighs, kissed and licked the creases between her outer lips and her legs, then moved his mouth toward her center. They could see the engorged minora poking out through her slit. He ran his tongue between her lips, then took his fingers and spread them apart, exposing her swollen clit and the inner lips that were perfectly smooth, like pink rose petals.

His tongue and lips moved slowly over all of her. His tongue began to trace lazy circles around her clit, until she shouted out his name and her body contorted in the throes of orgasm. He stopped for awhile until she subsided, then took his finger and slid her hood back, letting the little pearl poke its head out. A large wet spot spread across the sheet.

Kathleen rubbed herself furiously until Rob heard another cry of ecstasy as she brought herself to a climax.

Rob took her entire clit into his mouth and sucked on it, flicking his tongue rapidly over its head until she came yet again. Still not finished, he let her out of his mouth, pursed his lips and blew across it. The vibrations between his lips sounded like a small raspberry. She bucked her hips, clutched the sheets and screamed. Then she fell limply back on the bed. An exhausted smile crossed her face.

"God, I didn't know anything could feel that good

"Jesus, Rob," Kathleen exclaimed in a hoarse voice, "do me like that."

"Yeah, Rob, do Kathleen too," Colleen implored.

Rob turned toward his older sister as she wriggled out of her jeans and slipped her white low cut panties down her hips. Her pubic hair was trimmed short in a bikini cut, the same strawberry blonde color as the hair on her head. She pulled up her knees and spread her legs as Colleen had done.

"Not so fast," Rob said. "I start at the top and work my way down." He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her face toward his. Their kiss was hard and passionate as her tongue sought his. He pressed his body against hers and they rolled back and forth together in a frenzied embrace. He unhooked the demi-bra she was still wearing, freeing her breasts to his hungry mouth. He sucked ravenously and she came hard.

As he'd done with Colleen, he kissed her body until he found the warm wet place between her thighs. He lavished the same attention on her, only this time he would bring her to the peak and then stop, letting her subside before he started again. When his pursed lips sent the wave of vibrations across her clit, she screamed and fell back on the bed. "Oh God, Rob, fuck me. Fuck me NOW!"

Without missing a beat he grabbed his throbbing cock, centered on her opening, and thrust slowly into her. A little bit at a time, he moved deeper into her, not wanting to hurt her with his size. When he bottomed out, she gasped, "Jesus, Rob, you fill me up."

"Well, so much for the no incest pledge," Colleen laughed. When lightning didn't strike them both dead, she assumed it wasn't as bad as everyone said. She watched intently as his cock plunged in and out. On the downstroke her lips curled under and sank into her vagina, then re-emerged as he came up again.

Kathleen let out a muffled cry as her inner muscles contracted around his cock in the throes of her first vaginal orgasm. Reaching his own peak, Rob growled as he finished, sending his semen deep into her womb.

Exhausted, he rolled off of her. Colleen watched as he slowly went flaccid. It was the first time she had seen his cock when he didn't have a hard-on. She tugged on his arm, "Fuck me, too, Rob. I want to feel you inside me."

"Not tonight, babe. I'm wiped out. Another time."

"Tomorrow night?" They both looked at Kathleen, who simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders in tacit approval.

"Tomorrow, then. I can't wait."

The following evening both sisters appeared at his bedroom door. Both wore silk robes. Kathleen's was red and the one Colleen wore was royal blue. She must have borrowed it from her older sister, because all they had ever seen her in was a raggedly old chenille robe that she wore around the house.

"You want me do both of you?"

"Sure," Kathleen replied. "Think you can handle that, stud?"

A huge grin spread across Rob's face. "It's Colleen's night, so she gets to go first." He loosened the tie on her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath. Damn, he thought. All that innocence and a body that would put a centerfold to shame.

He pulled off his T-shirt and dropped his shorts, then pulled her close to him. Her breasts pressed into his chest and his engorged cock slapped against her stomach. They kissed and their tongues tangled together in pure passion and lust.

He lay her back on the bed and began the ministrations with his lips and tongue. This time it was foreplay. He brought her to a climax several times, then rolled over on his back and pulled her onto him. "You're going to be on top this time. That way you stay in control and you can take as much as you're able. I need to warn you, though. Because you're a virgin, it's going to hurt the first time."

"If you mean my cherry, don't worry about it. I popped it with one of Kathleen's dildos last week."

Kathleen blushed. "You little shit! You've been rummaging through my bedside table. How did you know I had one?"

"Sometimes when I pass your bedroom door, I can hear a buzzing noise and hear you moaning. You don't come quietly you know." Colleen and Rob laughed together. So much for family secrets.

Rob pushed two fingers into her vagina. It was wet and slippery, feeling like liquid velvet. He spread her lips apart and slid the head of his cock into her opening. She moved up and down gently, then suddenly dropped her entire weight on him, taking him in all at once. She gasped, then smiled.

The cowboy position was Rob's favorite. Her breasts were available to his hands, and looked the most flattering as she leaned forward. As she moved up and down, he massaged her clit with his thumb. She came again and again, her juices covering his loins and running down onto the sheets. Then it was his turn to let go. When he finished, he lay with her, cuddling and stroking her back.

When he finally rolled away, Kathleen asked, "hey there, Superman, got anything left for me?" Rob grinned as she took him in her mouth and sucked him back to life. Colleen's taste all over his cock turned her on even more.

She straddled him and guided him inside her. He grabbed her cheeks, held her down tight and slid her back and forth, grinding her clit into his pubic bone until she cried out. She, too, flooded him. When they finished, he held her in his arms, kissing her face and stroking her hair. The three of them lay side by side. He pulled the covers over them and they slept there until morning.

For the next three nights they all came together in Rob's room and he serviced them both. Colleen wanted to try doggy style, another of Rob's favorites. He loved the feeling of her soft round ass cheeks pressing across his groin. He reached around and massaged her clit as he pumped into her.

Rob showed them his entire repertoire. He found both their G spots with his crooked finger, gifting them each with another kind of orgasm.

As he lay satiated, the sisters were not finished yet. "I've never felt another woman's boobs before," Kathleen said. "Is it all right if I touch yours?" Colleen nodded her consent and felt gentle hands feeling and caressing her. She reached out to Kathleen and reciprocated. They were so soft, yet full and firm.

Her mouth found Colleen's nipples, and she sucked with abandon. Colleen mirrored every act that was bestowed on her.

"I've never tasted another woman's pussy before either. Is it okay if I taste yours?" She carefully asked permission for every act she sought to perform."

She kissed her way down Colleen's body until her mouth found the treasure she sought. As they both mewled soft pleasure noises, Kathleen reversed her position and moved on top of her sister, offering up her pussy in the classic 69 position. Rob thought he had died and gone to heaven. His ultimate fantasy was being played out right before his eyes.

They both came, then came again. Kathleen dismounted and lay across her face-to-face. She pressed her vulva against Colleen's and they began tribbing in earnest. Rob stroked his swollen cock as he watched. When they were both satiated, they lay back on the bed.

"Wow, that was neat," Colleen gasped, "but I think I like men better."

"Yeah, me too, but any port in a storm, as the saying goes."

They heard a car pull into the driveway and the sound of the garage door opening. "Oh shit! Mom and Dad are home." Both girls quickly donned their robes and scampered off to their own rooms.

*******************

The next morning, while Rob was in the shower, Mary, a meticulous housekeeper, stripped his bed, stuffing it into his hamper. In his room, a familiar odor assailed her nostrils. She frowned for a moment, then smiled. She marched downstairs with the laundry. Before putting the load in the washer, she inspected the sheet carefully.

About nine o'clock, smelling bacon and fresh coffee, they gathered around the breakfast table. Mark was absent, having left early to go to his office.

"Hi, Mom, how was your vacation?"

"Wonderful," Mary replied. "Did you guys have fun while we were gone?" They all nodded in the affirmative. "So, how was the sex?"

"Oh, Mom, it was wonderful." Colleen chirped.

Rob and Kathleen tried to make themselves small and slide under the table. "H-how did you know."

Mary smiled at them. "Well, in the first place, Rob's room reeked of sex. His sheet looked like a Roman orgy had been conducted on it. There were semen stains all over it and the residue from more than a dozen wet spots." They waited for the rage that was sure to come. "I just hope you were careful." They all nodded in the affirmative. "Well, she smiled, "who wants more coffee?"

When Rob and Colleen had left the table to go their separate ways, Mary engaged her older daughter in a bit of girl talk. She asked for details of their sexual encounters and Kathleen complied in very frank language.

Several days later, in the middle of the afternoon, Mary entered Rob's room. She wore a pretty house coat and smelled of an intoxicating perfume. "So, Rob," she began, "your sister says you have a wonderful oral technique." Rob blushed and stammered something unintelligible. "I want you to show me." She dropped her robe and stood naked before him. Her body was firm and toned from frequent workouts. Her breasts were firm, slightly elongated, with just a hint of middle aged sag.

"But you're my mother!"

"Do you have something against older women?"

"No, but you're my mother."

"And the other two women in this house are your sisters. That didn't bother you, did it?"

"Well no, but..." He wasn't able to finish, as Mary took his face in her hands, pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. Her tongue was in his mouth before he had a chance to say another word. She hugged him tight, and the feel of her breasts again his chest made his cock start to swell.

Mary dropped to her knees, took him in her mouth and sucked and tongued him to full length. "God, Rob, you're hung just like your Uncle Jack." That gave him a bit of a start. She was the second woman to tell him that. The first was his Aunt Peggy, Mary's older sister.

Rob forgot all about the relationship, She was no longer Mom, she was Woman. Hot and sensuous; he wanted to devour her. "Jesus, your mouth felt so good on my cock, er, penis that is."

"I know all the words, dear. It's a beautiful cock."

He pulled her down on the bed beside him and began to kiss her all over. He drew a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Mary flashed back to when he was an infant and she nursed him. She nursed all her children and felt guilty when their tiny mouths aroused her sexually.

He kissed his way down her body, until he got to that place between her thighs. She automatically drew up her knees, giving him perfect access to all her treasures. He gasped when he looked at the biggest clit he had ever seen. Totally engorged, it stuck out from under its hood almost a full inch and was as big around as his little finger. It's head was shaped just like the head of his cock, giving full credence to its name as "the little penis".

He licked her clit and she came fast and hard. Again and again he brought her over the edge with his ministrations. When he finished with his vibrating lips, she fainted for an instant in the throes of a huge orgasm. Pretty sure she already knew the answer she asked, "Where did you learn how to do that."

"Well, er, um, actually," he stammered "I learned it from Aunt Peggy the summer I worked for her." Mary shook her head and laughed. Another family secret exposed.

"Roll over on your back," she instructed, "I'm going to fuck you silly." She straddled him and sank down on his cock until it was buried to the hilt. He couldn't believe how tight she was. She rode him up and down for awhile, then stopped. She began to exercise her inner muscles, starting from the bottom and worked up until she was literally milking his cock.

"Oooh, that feels so good," he moaned.

She smiled at him and said, "I hope so. I have a very educated cunt." He had only experienced this once before. He didn't bat an eye at her use of the "C" word. Today anything was possible.

"You should teach Kathleen how to do that. Mom, I want to ask you something. Both you and Aunt Peggy said my cock looked just like Uncle Jack's. Isn't it a bit unusual for two sisters to both see their brother with a hard-on?"

"Why? Both your sisters have seen you with a hard-on."

"You mean you and Aunt Peggy and Uncle Jack had a thing going on, too?"

Mary nodded her head. "Jack taught us both every thing we know."

Rob stared at her incredulously. "No wonder you weren't pissed off at us when you found out. What a family! Do you think it's in our genes or something?"

"Could be." Mary kissed him deeply. "Thanks, kiddo, that was a wonderful afternoon."

*******************

Mary caught Kathleen as she came downstairs early in the morning. Everyone else in the family had gone off to work. She poured them a cup of coffee. "Rob says I should teach you something."

"Yeah, he told me. I have to admit I was a little blown away when I found out you two had sex with each other."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Why on earth would I be jealous?" Deep down inside, she had to admit to herself that she was. "He also told me about you and Peggy and Jack. I guess it must run in the family."

"So, then, back to your vagina. The technique I used involves the training of your vaginal muscles with kegel exercises." She unwrapped a plastic device that looked like another sex toy, but with a split down the center. Opening it up, she showed Kathleen the set of springs inside. "You start with one spring and add more when your muscles get stronger. Here's a DVD that shows you how to use it."

"Gosh, thanks, Mom. I'll start using it tonight. I was feeling a little awkward talking to you about sexual matters, but you make it so easy."

"Any time, dear," she smiled.

"There's something else I wanted to talk to you about. It's about Tray."

"Are you two having problems?"

"He doesn't think so, but frankly, for me, our sex life is awful. He's all about his own pleasure and doesn't seem to even care about mine."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"I tried, but he didn't want to discuss it."

"Tell me what sex is like with him."

"Well to start with, there's very little kissing; absolutely no tongues. I tried putting my tongue in his mouth once and he pulled away and said that was disgusting. Sex with him is always in the missionary position. He squeezes my boobs like he was kneading bread dough. I asked him to kiss them and suck on my nipples. He told me his mother weaned him when he was four months old and he had no desire to suck a tit again. This is a long story, Mom."

"Go ahead, Kathleen, I've got all morning."

"After that, he'll stick a finger in me to see if I'm wet. I'm one of those women who only have to think about sex and their pussy is soaked. Then he just climbs on and shoves it in me and starts pumping away. I'm lucky if he lasts 30 seconds. Then he climbs off, rolls over and goes to sleep."

"One time," she went on, "I heard him and some of his jock buddies talking about the great blow jobs they'd gotten, so I thought maybe I could try that. He liked it when I jerked him off, then he was through for the night. So, one time when I was stroking him, I bent down and took him in my mouth. He jerked away like I'd stuck his cock into a lamp socket. I told him I didn't understand, that I'd heard him talking with his friends about it. 'That's something only whores or sluts do,' he said. It's nothing a wife would ever do.' "

"We always made love, if you could even call it that, in the dark. One night I turned the light on, spread my legs apart and told him I wanted him to look at me, at all of me. He turned his head away and ran out of the room, like the sight of my pussy was the most disgusting thing in the world, almost like he was afraid of it."

"There is a word for that," Mary said, "eurotophobia, the fear of the female genitalia."

Tears welled up in her eyes, and ran down her cheeks. Mary held her as she sobbed. "I don't want my marriage to be like that. I didn't know what great sex was until Rob showed me. He's not going to change. I'm going to have to break up with him."

Kathleen fondled the Kegelmaster. "Dad is a really lucky man."

Mary broke into a sardonic laugh. "Kathleen, your father and I haven't had sex in at least five years. He and Tray were cast from the same mold. We didn't have sex before we were married. I let him think he was the first. I thought once we were together for awhile, I could teach him how to be a good lover, but it was hopeless. I got pregnant on our honeymoon. He didn't touch me the whole time I was pregnant and for months after you were born. I thought he had no sex drive at all until I caught him masturbating in the shower."

"Is he gay?"

"I don't think so. I never saw any evidence of that. He just doesn't have any desire to be with a woman."

"Why did you stay with him?"

"Because I had a child, I had no skills, and he was a good provider. Christ, I was only 20 when I had you. I loved you and wanted more children. When he was drunk, I could get him to have sex with me, as long as I was the aggressor and climbed on top of him. I'd wait until I was at the peak of my fertility cycle and had Rob and Colleen. You kids were my life."

"But at your age, you're at the peak of your sexuality. Did you have lovers on the side?"

"A few, but it was awkward here in town, and never very satisfying. I have a variety of sex toys hidden away. And, I go up to Peggy's at least once a month."

"You and Aunt Peggy are lovers?" Kathleen asked incredulously.

"We've done it with each other on occasion, but I much prefer men. Don't forget, Jack lives with her."

"You mean you and Uncle Jack still fuck each other, after all these years? Wow. Well, thanks for the talk. And for the new toy." She gave her mother a big hug and bounded up the stair to her room.

******************

Several nights later, Kathleen quietly entered Rob's room. He was sleeping on his side. She dropped her robe and crawled into his bed beside him. He always slept in the nude. She pressed her body against his back, reached around him and slowly fondled his cock. He stirred awake, rolled over on his back. "Hey, there," he said. Studying her face in the light that streamed in the window, he could see was crying. He took her into his arms and gently kissed the tears away. She was shaking all over as he held her close to him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds