College Knights Ch. 03

In Sandra's minds eye, she saw herself knocking up the doctor and the nurse, filling them with her potent cum and then watching as they grew pregnant from her seed. She almost said it out loud but bit down on it, remembering that Jennifer probably wasn't ready for that. Am I? she wondered. Is that what I really want or is that my cock talking?

She was brought back to the present as she felt her balls tighten and her shaft bulge inside Rachel's hot channel. Rachel moaned. "Wait, I'm not..." Sandra didn't wait to hear it, grabbing the doctor's hips and pulling her close, burying her massive cock deep inside her. Hot cum raced up her shaft, rope after rope pulsing into Rachel's molten core. Rachel's eyes bugged out as she realised: "I'm coming!"

In front of her, Jennifer wailed as Nurse Adams abruptly pulled her mouth of her cock and started jacking furiously with her hands. "I'm going to cum too!" she gasped. For only the second time, Jennifer felt the delicious sensation of an orgasm with her cock. Her hands grabbed the sheets, scrunching them together with her fingers as her back and arms curled up in pleasure. She felt hot all over as she came, a huge amount of thick white cum exploding from her shaft to completely coat Nurse Adams. Chloe leaned forward to gobble up as much as she could, but the tidal wave of white liquid was too much for her as spurge after spurge coated her face, her hair, her scrubs, the bed, the floor. Jennifer's whole body shook as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

Sandra slowly withdrew from the quivering doctor, her only somewhat-softening cock pulling out with a wet schlick. She watched as Rachel's pussy lips, hugely distended by the massive invading shaft, slowly twitched and began to contract back to their original size. Nurse Adams slowly sat down on the bed, overwhelmed by the sheer volume of cum covering her. Jennifer slumped back on the bed, breathing hard, her cock slowly softening and coming to rest on her thigh.

"Well," Dr. Hamilton said, her body twitching slightly as it recovered from the sensations. "I think that was an effective demonstration of your sexual function!" Jennifer laughed and shook her head. Nurse Adams grinned. "I just need to sort out a morning after pill," Rachel said, giving Sandra a significant look, "and maybe put some new clothes on," she adjusted her top before appearing to realise it offered no modesty, "and then I'll talk you through retracting your penis and some other things you need to know."

Sandra sat in the driving seat as she took Jennifer back to her dorm.

"That was, uh, wow, mom," Jennifer said after a moment. "I kinda got an idea of this side of you from when I saw you with Kate, but damn."

Sandra's face flushed red despite herself. "Well, I've changed a bit these last few months. I get these... urges." She took a deep breath. "I think overall my life is much fuller than it used to be. I wasn't very happy before this happened to me, you know."

Jennifer nodded. "Dad leaving..."

"Your father leaving, the way I was living, my body... all of it. I'm meeting new people, doing things I never thought I would do... and it feels good, you know?"

Jennifer looked out the window for a moment, then turned back and grinned. "It did feel good, what we did earlier." She paused. "Did you mean all that stuff about dominating other women? It felt kind of... I'm not sure I like that."

"That's okay, sweetheart. It was just sex talk." Mostly, Sandra thought. "I didn't mean that for all the time, I meant we dominate during sex." Sandra shifted in her seat, feeling her cock swell slightly inside her. "When you've got equipment like ours, you're meant to be in charge in the bedroom."

Jennifer laughed. "Well I suppose that's true." She paused and looked concerned. "So my body's going to change, the doctor said. And become more like yours?"

"Well, maybe honey. I don't know. I'm older than you, remember. We're both starting at different times and different baselines. Now your cock's out your body will change, that's all we know. But it'll probably be changes you'll enjoy. You'll discover things about yourself, you'll change, and grow." Sandra thought for a moment. "Life is change, and that's not bad."

Jennifer looked thoughtful and was quiet for a moment. Sandra gave her a glance. "Are you okay with all this, baby? I know this must be bringing up a lot of questions about your identity, your relationship with me," Sandra's cheeks flushed red slightly as she remembered her fantasy about her daughter from a few days ago, "your relationship with boys..."

Jennifer's face formed a brief look of disgust as she remembered her ex-boyfriend. "Oh, god, Brad. No. He'd pretty much convinced me that maybe I should take a break from guys anyway. I've actually... well, I think I've always been bisexual. I've always kind of had a thing for girls."

Sandra nodded. "I always thought you and Clara, back when you were in high school..."

Jennifer blushed. "Yeah, we kind of... we kind of hooked up a few times," she admitted.

Sandra grinned. "Good for you!" Jennifer smiled, relieved. "I've wondered sometimes if I was bisexual before, though I never acted on it," Sandra mused. "Now, all I can think about is the girls I want."

"Like Kate?"

"Like Kate." Sandra affirmed. "She's... well, she's great." And great in bed, Sandra thought. Sandra turned back to her daughter. "Jen, I want you to know... you can talk to me anytime, baby. I know this is an important time for you and you're going through a lot even without all this. I'm here for you. Talking about biological stuff, girlfriends... you name it."

Jennifer smiled. "Thanks mom." She laughed. "I can't believe I'm talking about girlfriends after having watching my mom have sex!"

Sandra grinned. "See," she said, "this is already bringing us closer together."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds