• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 10

College Pussy Ch. 10

12

My cock was pulsing and throbbing as it was being vigourously sucked. My eyes still closed, I laid my hands upon the head that was sucking and swirling their tongue around me. Where the hell was I? In my apartment with Leah? In Kelly's room? On the couch? In a hotel room with Helen? Fuck, it was an awesome blowjob, but I could barely open my eyes. What time was it? Whoever it was, she was sucking me like a pro. I tried to lift myself up to look down, but my back was killing me. What was happening? Was I dreaming? Unconscious? Dead? I couldn't be dead the way my dick was pulsing. My hips finally twitched involuntarily and I blew my load, shooting three or four thick ropes of semen down someone's throat. Whoever it was continued sucking, trying to drain every drop from my balls. Fuck, it almost hurt, but still felt so good.

Finally my dick plopped from a mouth. I was finally able to open my eyes as the person crept up my torso, kissing my stomach and chest along the way. Before I could see who it was, a tongue touched my lips, attempting to invade my mouth. I resisted at first and then gave in, mashing my tongue with theirs, grabbing a handful of ass to squeeze. She finally broke the kiss away and I could barely make out the figure in the light. I leaned up again but my back winced in pain. What the hell was I laying on? Finally, I could see her. It was Kim.

"That was awesome," I whispered. "But where the fuck are we? What time is it?"

"We're still on the floor silly," she said. "You fucked me so well before we passed out, I had to give you a little reward. Don't you remember. We've been laying here since like 9:00 o'clock or so. We missed the whole rest of the night. I think it's about 5:00 in the morning. Looks like the sun is about to come up."

"My back is killing me. This floor sucks."

"Poor baby," she said, pecking kisses at my neck and chest. "Must suck to get old. Lay on your back and I'll give you a massage. Better yet, let's get back in the jacuzzi and stretch it out. Come on." She quickly jumped to her feet and held her hand out to me to help me up. I thought her idea sounded pretty good, so I slowly rolled onto my stomach, then lifted myself up on my knees, taking her hand to let her help me the rest of the way.

We were both still naked and she looked beautiful as ever, with the light from outside streaming through the window as she stood. She definitely had Kelly and Leah in the looks department. She turned to head toward the jacuzzi and I got a great view of her backside as it jiggled in front of me. Damn, I was going to have to get me some of that ass, as soon as my back could stand it.

Kim fired up the jacuzzi and I gingerly made my way inside, easing back to let the jets work their magic on my aching back. Kim hopped and snuggled herself against, reaching for my arms to put around her. I grabbed a handful of tit and gently tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger, causing them to stiffen against my touch.

"Just so you know, Kelly told me about you and Leah, so I'm not really expecting anything," Kim said as I continued rubbing on her. "This has been fun, though. I don't want you to think I'm a total slut, but I've been with a few guys. But you've been the best so far. You really know what you're doing."

"So, what exactly did little miss Kelly tell you," I replied.

"Oh, not much. Just that... well, that you've been seeing Kelly for a few weeks. That you made her a woman, so to speak. That Leah thinks you two are an item and you haven't exactly told her any different. That Leah always has to go home on the weekend. It's okay. I've been where you are. You don't want to hurt someone's feelings. It's kinda nice in a weird sort of way."

I thought of arguing with her, but she was being pretty cool about it and I didn't really give a shit either way. Truthfully, part of me, well most of me couldn't disagree with what she said. What in the heck was I doing with Leah? Maybe I do need to make some changes. One thing was for sure, I didn't want to get crossways with Kim, at least not yet. She was fine, I didn't want this to be our last time together.

The jacuzzi was doing a fine job of getting the kinks from my back. As it started to stretch out, my hands wandered from Kim's breasts down into the bubbling water to her firm tummy and between her legs. "You are an angel," I said as I rubbed her pussy lips and lowered myself to kiss her neck. "I think it's time for me to return the favor."

Kim spread her legs wide in front of me and purred like a minx as my fingers worked their magic on her pussy. I focused my left hand on pleasuring her hot box while my right hand grazed her body, occasionally stopping at her nipples for a little twist and tug. Her purring shifted to moaning and her ass began moving up and down to match the fucking she was getting from my fingers. Even though I had just orgasmed in her mouth mere minutes ago, blood began to pulse through my penis again as it slipped in and out of the crack of her ass as she moved against me.

I shifted our weight, pushing her forward to get on her knees on the seat of the jacuzzi so that her ass just barely stuck out of the water, and resumed the finger on my left hand sliding in and out of her pussy. I sensed that she was close, but wanted to try something new with her to bring her over the edge. I took the index finger on my right hand and poked at her asshole as it stood out it front of me. Before she could stop me, I plunged my finger forward into her ass, causing to buck forward and cry out, "OOOOOOooohhhhhh FUUUUCCCKKKKK," as she climaxed and spilled her juices out onto my left hand.

Pulling both fingers away from she slumped forward slightly, but still displayed that glorious ass before me. The sight of her standing there before me in such a prone position had my cock as ready as ever and I moved to position myself behind her ass. Flinching when my cock touched her asshole, she gasped, "I've never done that. You can't, you're too big, it will hurt too much."

Holding her steady, I said, "Hurt. You just climaxed with my finger, think of how my cock will feel. You'll love it, trust me." Not giving her time to think, I slowly pushed forward, invading her tight asshole.

"UUUUUgggghhhhh. OOOOOOooohhhh," she cooed as I continued. "Please go slow, it hurts. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH."

"It's a good kind of hurt, because it will soon turn to pleasure. Play with your clit for a little distraction. You will begging me to bang your ass hard in no time," I said as I continued to plug deeper with short, slow strokes. Finally, I hit bottom, my balls flush against her backside. I relaxed and let her take it in as I felt her moving her fingers against her clit in front of me. Unable to wait any longer, I asked "Ready," for courtesies sake, beginning my strokes before she could answer.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Go slow. Oh shit, you're fucking my ass. Oh fuck."

"I'm fucking your sweet ass. You are so fucking hot," I said as I increased the pace of my thrusts. The sun started to peek out from the east ahead of me and cast a beautiful glow on Kim as I plowed her from behind. I fucked her hard from behind for about ten minutes while she came twice before finally spilling my seed deep into her ass. After letting her recover for a minute, I helped her from the tub and grabbed a towel to dry us off together before returning to the living and grabbing the blanket to throw over us as we snuggled in together on the oversized couch and drifted off to sleep once again. __________________

I was awakened to the sound of Kelly screaming out in Larry's bedroom, obviously from another fuck session with him. Looking at the clock, I noticed that Kim and I had slept on the couch for about 4 ½ hours as it was approaching 10 a.m. Rousing her from her sleep, I told Kim we needed to get dressed and started to get myself together. While not wanting to disturb Larry, I had to get going, so I eased the door open to the sight of Larry laying on the bed while Kelly was hunched over, giving him a blowjob. I guess he hadn't come from her earlier screaming orgasm and she decided to finish him off with her tongue. He lurched up and groaned in pleasure, demonstrating that he had just come into her mouth. I let them rest for a minute before announcing that we had to get going and leaving them alone, shutting the door.

Kim had actually gotten around and assembled herself and Kelly opened the bedroom door, naked. Without a care in the world, she strode over to her bags and threw on some clothes, her little Cardinals shirt and short shorts from yesterday. I asked if they were ready and they both said yes, so I yelled goodbye to Larry and we made our way to the car. I could call him later to get the details of his night, but I assumed he was quite happy with our dates.

The ride back to our apartments was quiet, but I couldn't help thinking about what Kim had said earlier. I was letting Leah think we had a little romance going, and this could only end badly. Plus, she a nineteen year old that loved sex. Why should I hog it all, especially when I could be fucking other girls like Kim. She was definitely a better lay than Leah. I was going to have to stir things up, and fast. Especially before Leah found out that I had fucked her mother, in addition to her roommate and her friend. The cell phone I had interrupted my thoughts and it was Larry, telling me thanks and that he'd enjoyed the whole evening, especially Kelly. I let him do the bulk of the talking so as not to let Kelly know what we were exactly talking, but I couldn't help but notice how she was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. I finally said goodbye without revealing who I was even talking to although I'm sure she suspected who it was.

We got back to our place and Kim gave me a quick goodbye and notice that Kelly knew how to get ahold of her if I wanted to do this again. Definitely a girl that wasn't clingy. That was sort of sexy in and of itself. Before Kelly got to her door, I stopped her and said we needed to talk. I had quickly thought of a plan but it involved her help and cooperation. I needed some leverage with her though, so I asked her if she'd enjoyed last night.

"Yeah, it was great. Larry sure is nice and he has a great place. I know that was him on the phone, what'd he say about me." She sure didn't beat around the bush.

"Oh, he said he had fun, might want to do it again sometime if things work out."

"Well, make it happen. What's the problem, you obviously enjoyed Kim and you heard what she said." I paused and said nothing. She went on, "Oh, let me guess, it's precious little Leah. What do you care, you did it last night without her knowing."

"Actually, I was about to get to that. I've got a little plan to loosen her up, but it will require your cooperation." I then told her my plan. She listened, smirked at me and said, "You definitely are a sicker fuck than me. What the fuck, sounds good to me. Might actually even be interesting. But you can't tell Larry about it. At least not til I do."

"Fine, fine. Remember what I said, though. Tuesday night, right around 7:00 o'clock. I'll drop off what you need that you don't have tomorrow afternoon while Leah is at class. And it has to a surprise. Talk her up today and tomorrow, but don't be too obvious. You can pull it off. Deep down, we both know she's a horny little slut just like you and me."

Kelly just grinned as I shut her door. I had some work to do before Leah got back. ___________________

Tuesday night had finally arrived. Everything appeared to be in place. Shortly after talking with Kelly, I packed a bag for a few nights stay and left my apartment, dropping off a note for Leah that I had unfortunately been called away on business and did not know exactly when I would be back, but that I would try to call her, although I didn't know if would be able to. Of course, I didn't per the plan I had devised. I called Larry and he let me crash at his place a couple of nights as thanks for the evening he'd enjoyed with Kelly. I snuck away from work Monday and picked up a baby monitor system, dropping the monitor off with Kelly so I would be able to hear what I needed to on Tuesday night.

Kelly told me that Leah was quite upset that I wasn't around when she got back Sunday and had spent a lot of time in her room with the door locked. Kelly had also pulled out a porn video Sunday night and was watching it when Leah came out of her room. Kelly told me that Leah grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch to watch the video, and it was obvious that she was touching herself underneath the covers. I told Kelly to keep up the good work and be sure to have everything ready for 7:00 p.m. Tuesday night.

Tuesday night finally arrived and I made my way to the apartment complex a little before 7:00, parking down a ways from the front so that Leah wouldn't notice. If Kelly pulled this off, Leah would have much better things on her mind. I flicked on the receiver to the baby monitor so that I could listen into their apartment, per the baby monitor I had given Kelly to turn on and hide in the living room. It was obvious from the sounds that Kelly had put on another porno tape. Over it, I could hear Kelly start talking to Leah, right on the 7:00 o'clock button:

"God, that guy is huge. He is reaming that girl out good."

"Mmm-hmm," was all that Leah could reply.

"I bet he's even bigger than Carl. You miss him don't you."

"God yes," Leah sighed. "He hasn't called and I don't even know when he'll be back here. That's such bullshit."

"Too bad there's nobody else here to get you off. I guess there could be if you wanted a repeat of last week."

"I can't do that again, it was too weird," said Leah. It was obvious that Kelly had her attention, so I exited my vehicle and made my way to see if I could peek through the blinds. Kelly was supposed to leave a crack at about my eye-level, so it wasn't totally obvious. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to be out there too long to attract any neighbor's suspicion and Leah would be too pre-occupied to notice.

Kelly stopped the porn video, and got up to approach Leah. "Come on, it wasn't that bad. I know you liked getting and you sure seemed to like giving it to me. No one has to know. Just pretend it's Carl or some other hunk you fantasize about. You won't even have to return the favor tonight. You can owe me."

Leah didn't move, but didn't say anything or protest as Kelly lifted the cover. She had also either forgotten that her hand was down inside her boxers playing with herself or she just didn't care. Kelly kneeled down and pulled Leah's ass closer to the edge of the couch so she could slide down her panties. Leah did not resist and Kelly soon had her face buried between Leah's legs. Leah's head leaned back in pleasure and she reached to pull off her tiny shirt so that she could play with her nipples while Kelly ate her out. What she couldn't see was that Kelly had reached underneath the couch and pulled out the strap-on that I had given her late last week.

With the balance and skill of a tightrope artist, Kelly positioned the strap-on around her waist and in prime fucking position, all the way using her tongue to satisfy Leah. Right after the strap-on was in place, Kelly beared down on her efforts and had Leah cumming against her, chest heaving as she moaned in ecstacy.

Before Leah could recover and figure out what was going on, Kelly positioned herself in male fucking position, strap-on in tow. Lining the fake cock up to Leah's cunt, she lunged herself forward, impaling it into Leah. Leah gasped and shuddered as the strap-on hit bottom on Kelly's initial thrust. She stared down, in either lustful shock or amazement, but said nothing as Kelly towered over her with the strap-on attached.

Leah nodded slightly, and that was enough for Kelly to continue. She began slowly thrusting her fake dong in and out of Leah, pulling out only a couple of inches before pushing back inside. Given that she was usually on the receiving end of this action, she wasn't doing too bad. Leah was definitely into the whole scene, spreading her legs wider to allow Kelly better access.

As Kelly thrusted, she leaned down to kiss Leah fully on the lips. God damn, they were a sexy sight. As they kissed, Leah reached for the bottom of Kelly's shirt and then broke the kiss so that she could pull it over Kelly's head. Leah then buried her face between Kelly's hefty tits as Kelly continued to pound her. They were a pair of fucking animals. Leah's head came back and she moaned loudly. I almost forgot my role in this as Leah approached another orgasm. Going over to the door, I knocked quickly, then opened the door wide, giving myself a much better view of the action. Keeping with my plan, I slammed the door shut just before Leah climaxed.

"What the fuck," I yelled as Kelly quickly stopped and climbed off Leah, skulking away to the chair as I had planned, leaving Leah totally exposed and wrenching from the fact that she had not reached her peak of orgasm.

"I, uhh, we, uhhh," muttered Leah, completely lost and looking defeated. With nothing else to say she burst into tears, laying there trembling and naked, too shaken to even cover herself up.

"I'm gone two and a half days and you can't control yourself. You resort to this," I kept on as I walked over to her. "You're becoming quite the little whore aren't you."

She looked at me in shock, obviously never having been called such a name before. I continued, "You didn't even get off yet did you. Boy that sucks. Do you want to continue? Do you want to get off?" She kept crying, but said nothing. I reached between her legs to touch her clit, still engorged. "Come on you know you want to? I'll stay and watch. Let's try a new position. Get down here on the floor in front of the couch on your hands and knees. Kelly you get behind her, you can try a little doggy style."

I pulled on Leah's arm to let her know I was serious. She quickly got on the floor just as I said and I moved to the couch, sitting in front of her. Kelly assumed the position and sank the fake dildo cock into Leah from behind.

"That feels good doesn't it," I said as I stroked Leah's hair. She just whimpered and nodded her head slightly in approval, too ashamed to look up at me. I stood up and removed my shorts, freeing my aching hard cock. Sitting back down on the couch, I grabbed a little snippet of Leah's hair to get her attention and said, "Move up her a little so you can get it from both ends." She scrunched forward with Kelly in tow, positioning herself to take my cock into her mouth. As she began bobbing her head up and down on my member, I looked at Kelly and smiled, happy with the results of our work. Our little Leah had in fact turned into a little whore.

I mouthed the word HARDER to Kelly and watched as she picked up the pace. She was enjoying her role as dominatrix over Leah and I was enjoying taking in this scene. Leah's moans were muffled with my cock in her mouth, but her trembling and groaning into my mouth gave away the monstrous orgasm that ripped through her body. I was ready to blow myself, but wanted to hold off as my plan was not yet complete.

Motioning for Kelly to pull out, I pried Leah's mouth from my cock and announced that it was time for me and Kelly to switch. Shedding the fake cock from her mid-section, she pulled down her shorts and took my place on the couch, her muff right before Leah's face. Telling Leah to dive in, I scooted behind her and watched her beautiful ass stand out proudly before me. Horny as hell myself, I wasted little time and scooped a hand to Leah's twat to collect some of the love nectar dripping from her juicy hole. Sliding my fingers up to lubricate her asshole, I lined up my cock and burrowed my way into her ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds