• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • College Roommates Pt. 02

College Roommates Pt. 02

*This is a continuation of a fantasy story I wrote in Pt. 1 that was based on a real conversation. Be sure to read Pt. 1 to understand the background of the situation. Everyone's identities have been changed for their protection*

I awoke to the small rays of light peeking through the blinds of my dorm room. The events of the night before running through my head. I couldn't believe that my best friend and I had sucked, rimmed and fucked each other or that he asked me to piss on his face. In my head it was just pent up sexual frustration coupled with him being upset about being rejected by a girl earlier in the night; it didn't mean anything. While all of these thoughts were running through my head, it had completely slipped my mind that my roommate, Tyler, was naked in my bed next to me. After a few mins of reflection, my mind started to calm down and I started to drift off again.

I again started to stir awake but this time it was not the sun that was the cause. I started to rub my eyes to clear my vision when I looked down and saw Tyler sucking my cock and taking a finger to rub my asshole. I was shocked to be awoken this way because in my head it was a one time thing but he clearly had other thoughts.

"Good morning! I couldn't help but notice this lovely morning gift and decided to give you a gift of my own." Tyler said with a smile on his face as he slowly stroked my dick.

Before I could respond he went back licking the head of my cock before kissing his way down my shaft eventually taking my balls into his mouth. I was moaning with pleasure and ignoring the doubts I had earlier in the morning. After paying my balls some attention, he gently pushed my legs apart so he could lean lower and lick my hole.

"Tyler, listen about all of this..." I tried to get his attention so we could talk about everything when he took his tongue out of my ass and replaced it with two of his fingers. Again I was ignoring those thoughts in the back of my head.

"Don't stop, you're going to make me cum." Tyler started to pick up his pace as he fingered my ass and stroked my cock.

"You owe me a facial from last night." As he said this, he stroked my cock faster and faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" and with that I shot about five ropes of cum up and onto his face covering his cheeks and watching it drip into his mouth. He swallowed my cum and said that I didn't have to do anything to him. He could tell that I was more apprehensive than he was. He explained that he woke up in my arms and felt like he owed it to me because I had been such a great friend the night before and had helped him when he was having a rough night.

He stood up and started to walk towards his bed so he could grab his bathroom bag and at that moment I got up behind him and wrapped my arms around his back and bear-hugged him. As I did that I reached down and started to stroke his cock feeling it get harder in my hand. He turned around so we could make out while I continued to stroke him.

"I'm so close, please make me cum!" Just as he was about to cum I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking as hard as I could. "Oh god that feels amazing, I'm right there!" I took his cock out so I could replace it with two of my fingers so I could get them wet. I quickly put his cock back in and slid those two fingers around his ass and teased his hole. Once I slid one in thats when I felt it, the spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I took as much as I could and swallowed it while some of it did dribble on to my chin. I looked up at him and took my finger to wipe up the rest and put it into my mouth so it wouldn't be wasted.

We went to the bathroom separately as I stayed back I tried to process everything that had happened that morning. I knew I was straight so I kept surprising myself. When I got back from the bathroom, I noticed that Tyler was gone. I thought that was probably for the best. I decided to go to the gym to try and work off some of the built up tension that I was feeling. While I was there I was approached by a few of the girls on my floor and they had brought up hanging out that night. Inside I was jumping for joy because maybe this was exactly what Tyler needed and it would reduce the temptation to fool around again.

I got back to the room and told Tyler the news and that we were hanging out with the girls that night. I could tell he was a little disappointed but I explained to him that the whole reason anything had happened the night before was because we were both sexually frustrated and he was rejected by that girl. Now here was a chance for him to hang out with someone who wanted to have some drinks and have fun. He understood my reasoning and agreed. So we spent the day cleaning up the room, we went to the local convenience store to grab some stuff to mix with and we waited for the girls.

It was about 8pm when there was a knock at the door. I got up and what I saw when I opened it were three of the most beautiful girls that I had seen on campus.

Lexi - Blonde, 5'3, B cups, and an amazing curvy ass

Mia - Dark Red, 5'6, C cups and a more slender body

Kali - Blonde, 5'7, D cups and a little bigger, curvier body

As they settled in, Lexi pulled two bottles of Vodka and Rum out of her bag to give to me so I could make them some drinks. After I mixed some stuff for them, Tyler came up to me and asked if we should invite a third guy so that one of the girls didn't feel left out. I said sure if they could get here soon because we didn't want to just sit around waiting all night.

After about 20 mins, there was a knock at the door so Tyler went and welcomed in David who was another guy we had gone to high school with. David was about 5'10, Brown hair, glasses and a very slim build.

We each took some shots of vodka to loosen up before I started cranking some music. We watched the girls as they danced with one another first before beckoning each of us to come dance with them. I was with Lexi, Tyler with Mia and David with Kali. By this point we had been hanging out for a few hours and we had finished off the bottles that they had brought. I pulled out another bottle of vodka from my stash and we took some more shots.

Each of us were quite drunk by this point and enjoying the female company. Lexi pushed me back into a chair and started to grind her ass into my lap making my dick hard. She pulled off her top so I could suck her nipples. I looked around the room and saw each of the girls with topless and making out with the boys. Lexi stood up and slide off her shorts standing in front of me just in a thong. I could see that both Tyler and David were hard too. Just as I thought maybe we were all about to get laid I hear, "I'm sorry, I'm on my period." Kali and Mia started to get dressed and seeing this Lexi gave me one last kiss and said "I'm sorry but I can't stay without them. Let's get together again soon."

I closed the door behind them and each of us were upset about being left with our dicks hard. David asked "well what do we do now?" Tyler gave me a look and I tried to say no but he opened his mouth and out came "I have an idea..."

David responded with "what you have other girls that we can call?"

Tyler said "not exactly..."

David had a confused look on his face until it hit him. "You don't mean we mess around with each other?! None of us are gay! We were just about to hook up with the girls!"

Tyler explained what had happened the night before and how it wasn't about any of us being gay but rather about relieving the sexual frustration we were all clearly feeling.

There was a long pause and then David broke the silence by saying "fuck it! I'm down. So what now?"

Since I was the one who had kinda started this the night before I decided to take the lead. I suggested that we push the beds together so we had enough space for all of us. Both of them agreed and we moved the furniture around so the beds were in the middle of the room. After we moved the beds, I grabbed David and pulled him in close to kiss him. He was a little hesitant at first but then embraced it and started to push his tongue into my mouth. I could see that Tyler had started to strip off and was completely naked now sporting a hard cock.

David released me and moved over to Tyler and started to make out with him. I stripped off my clothes so I was now naked. As they were kissing, I went over and removed David's clothes so he was naked too. I went behind him and started to stroke his cock causing him to moan into Tyler's mouth. With David between us I started to make out with Tyler continuing to stroke David who was know stroking both of us. We repositioned so we could threeway kiss while stroking each other. Tyler was stroking me, David was stroking Tyler and I was stroking David.

I reached around with my left hand and started to rub Tyler's asshole causing him to squirm. David looked intrigued by that so I let go of his cock and held up my middle finger to his lips. He took it into his mouth to get it nice and wet. I then reached around started to rub his asshole. He seemed to enjoy it as he was moaning so loudly we had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't be so loud.

Tyler dropped down to his knees and started to suck David's cock. He licked up and down the shaft before wrapping his lips around it and taking the whole thing in his mouth. As David was distracted by Tyler's mouth, he completely forgot that I was rubbing his asshole. He had started to tense up and I could tell he was about to cum, I slipped my finger into his hole which sent him over the edge and he came in Tyler's mouth. Tyler stood up and I grabbed him shoved my tongue into his mouth so I could taste David's cum.

I got down on my knees so I could suck Tyler's cock and started to immediately swallow the whole thing. I swirled my tongue around the head while I stroked him. Tyler and David were making out at this point allowing David to taste his own cum on Tyler's lips. I kept up the stroke/swirl on Tyler until he shot his cum into my mouth. I was greedy with this load and swallowed it all. We threeway kissed again before David dropped down and started to lick my cock.

David took his time trying to get the technique down before he found his groove and took all of me into his mouth. He grabbed my ass and started to rub his finger around my hole before sliding it in. Soon I was fucking his mouth and shot his load. David came up and we threeway kissed sharing all of my cum between the three of us.

We took our time to recover and laid on the bed together rubbing each others bodies and working our cocks back to life. David asked what we were going to do next. I looked at him and asked him if there was anything he wasn't comfortable doing and he just nodded his head no. I looked at Tyler and told him to grab the bottle of lube out of my drawer. I took it from Tyler and squirted some onto my cock and gave it to David and told him to squirt some onto his finger and rub it around and in his asshole.

I laid back onto the beds and told David that once he was ready he was going to sit on my dick. He eased himself down and took his time so he could get used to a dick being in his ass. Once he got used to the feeling, he started to bounce up and down cause his dick to bounce as well which started to mesmerize me.

I looked over at Tyler and saw him with his legs up stroking his cock and rubbing his own asshole.

"Get over here and sit on my face so I can lick your ass, now!" I commanded to him. He obliged by straddling my head and lowering his ass onto my tongue and proceeded to rock back and forth. He and David started to make out and stroke each other's cocks while I was just laying that fucking David in his ass and tongue fucking Tyler's ass.

I started to try and say I was going to cum but being smothered by Tyler's ass made it impossible to hear so I just shot my load into David which caused him to moan out "I can feel your cum inside me!"

David hopped off of me and leaned back against the bed. I told him to get on all fours so I could suck my cum out of his ass. He did as he was told and I got on all fours behind him and started sucking his hole. I looked back to Tyler and told him to fuck my ass. He got on his knees behind me and applied some lube before I felt his cock pressing against my hole.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" I yelled at Tyler. I was shocked at how forceful I was but at the same time I was hornier than I had ever been in my life. Tyler slammed his cock into me and started to fuck me hard. I turned David around so I could suck his cock. Now I was plugged from both sides; a cock in my mouth fucking my throat and my best friends cock slamming into my ass. This went on for a few minutes before David pulled out saying he didn't want to cum without fucking Tyler's ass. I looked back at Tyler and demanded "cum in my ass so he can fuck yours!"

Tyler again being a good friend did as he was told and came straight in my ass. He pulled out of me and immediately got on to his back and pulled his legs up so David could enter him. The two of them began to kiss one another while David put Tyler's legs up on his shoulders. I could feel Tyler's cum dripping out of my ass but I didn't care. I got up on my knees and placed my cock between their lips so they could kiss each other around the head of my cock. David announced that he was getting ready to cum and Tyler began to beg him to unload into his ass. David did just that letting out a primal shout as he filled Tyler.

The three of us collapsed onto the bed with myself in the middle of the two of them. They both interlocked their hands around my cock while they drifted off into sleep. I laid their wondering what else my happen with my best friend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • College Roommates Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds