College Roommates

“Oh god Yes!”

Elizabeth slapped her pussy.

“Ouch! Yes Ma’am!”

“Get down on your hands and knees.”

Ronni got down on all fours and Elizabeth slid the dildo in her wet cunt. She began thrusting into her quickly and Ronni was moaning wildly. Elizabeth fucked her good and hard and felt Ronni start to tense up. Elizabeth withdrew the dildo and Ronni let out a loud sob.

“Please Ma’am!” she begged.

“Hush!” said Elizabeth and slapped her on the ass.

Elizabeth placed the head of the dildo against Ronni’s asshole. The dildo was slick with her pussy juices and the thick head slowly eased its way in. Ronni gasped as the thick cock spread her ass and filled it up. She had only been fucked in the ass a few times before and was still really tight. It took a little while, but eventually Elizabeth got the cock all the way into Ronni’s ass. She slid it all the way out until just the head was in and thrust back into her as hard as she could. Ronni screamed out in pleasure mixed with pain.

“Put your hands up on the bed so I can make sure you aren’t touching yourself.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Ronni managed as Elizabeth rammed the toy into her ass once again.

Elizabeth pulled Ronni’s hair back and slapped her on the ass.

“Do you like it when I fuck you?” she asked while thrusting the cock into her ass.

“Oh god! Yes Ma’am!” she screamed.

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes Ma’am!!! Please Ma’am!!!”

Elizabeth slapped her on the ass once more and pulled the dildo out of her ass and thrust back into Ronni’s cunt. She fucked Ronni as hard as she could and Ronni screamed in pleasure. She gripped the bed sheets tightly as the most incredible orgasm she’s ever had swept over her body. It felt so incredible and overwhelming Ronni thought that she might pass out. She lay there motionless, recovering from her experience. Elizabeth slapped her on the ass.

“Turn around bitch. Clean this cock off.”

Ronni sucked the toy clean and rose to her feet. Elizabeth took the harness off and returned it to the bureau.

“Thank you for that,” Ronni said planting a kiss on Elizabeth’s lips. “That was amazing.”

“I know. You’re not the only one who can be a bitch.”

“Haha, I guess not.”

“Well clean this mess up, and lets go hit the showers again.”

Ronni grabbed Elizabeth’s arm. “When we are fucking, you can be the bitch, but when we are not… I am.”

“Fair enough,” said Elizabeth with a smile. “Just don’t get too carried away.”

“Good deal,” said Ronni. And then she glanced over at Elizabeth’s bed. “It looks like your sheets may need to take a shower with us.”

The girls laughed as they cleaned up the bed and the floor. They walked arm-in-arm to the showers naked, exhausted and covered in cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 482 milliseconds