• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Colour Me Red

Colour Me Red

(All characters are fictional)

Today is the festival of Holi.

I can hear the shrieks and squeals coming from the neighbourhood rooftops and adjoining alleys behind our house. The splattering of water, the squelch of the 'pichkari' (water pistols) and water balloons, and the whoops and shouts of surprise and mock-anger that follow. The familiar sound of scampering feet up and down the alleys and the main street outside.

I wake up late in the morning. On my phone, I notice the 'Happy Holi' message sent by my husband Arun on the notification panel.

I cannot help but feel a tinge of annoyance at his stark absence on this special day of all days. My upset mind tells me that there is hardly any other newly-wed wife out there, who has been left all alone by her husband on another one of his frequent office tours, and especially on this day. I twirl a lock of my hair, heave a deep sigh and tie up my hair in a messy bun.

I leave an angry emoji under my husband's message. Let him know why his 'bahu' is cross!

I look at my myself in the mirror while adjusting my top and sleepwear pyjamas. I have become so chubby after gorging on so much of food and sweets in my very recent wedding. (Although my hubby is never tired of what he lovingly and 'lustfully' calls my beauty curves!) I start imagining my husband coming up from behind and smearing my face with all that gulal (abir/coloured powders). Me burying my reddening face in his chest, rubbing my smeared cheek against his and smudging him as well. He is looking deep in my eyes and kissing me on the lips. His hands exploring everywhere. (along a few fave spots which he has already whispered to me.) Me taking this opportunity to grab a fistful of colour and spoil his handsome face and white kurta. And then break out into a giggle of laughter and running away from him.

We playing hide and seek in our own intimate routine...

I miss my man...

Oh boy, I must get ready as the relatives will be here soon. I must come out of this fantasy and daydreaming. I need to take a bath and change into a saree quickly.

My parents-in-law will expect their new bahu to come down and touch their feet with holy colours, and take customary blessings.

All of a sudden, I hear the thudding of heavy feet on the terrace overhead. The usual noises of a playful child. Must be the son of my Badi Bhabhi (elder sister-in-law).

I go up the stairs to the roof to locate him. Thankfully the sun is not that harsh at this time.

There is nobody around. Just a couple of kids playing Holi in the rooftop opposite to us.

Splash! I am not at all prepared for the large bucket of coloured water drowning me out of nowhere, while I spit it out in big gasps of air, and get a sudden shuddering chill. My drenched-to-the-bone clothes cling tightly to my body while I search frantically for the culprit.

"Chachi!" my nephew pummels his fist triumphantly, as he springs out from behind the corner. Along with him is another of the neighbourhood boys. I am clearly their intended victim.

"Badmash!" I hear a motherly voice scolding them, as my Bhabhi appears on the terrace, looking stern.

She looks at me, helplessly wet, and slightly shivering, standing in a pool of water. Probably my dark coloured bra is also prominent in patches under my soaked white top.

I sneeze out loud, and the kids roar in amusement.

Kajal Bhabhi comes to my help, taking me by the hand and telling the boys to go and play elsewhere. She has already played a first round of Holi it seems to me, with her pretty face partially painted in dry gulal, and her old worn t-shirt also stained in red and green in a few places. "Come on, let's get you ready."

She brings me to their bedroom. The bed is filled with a few sarees, and pieces of jewellery. These must be for the Holi function in the evening today.

"Do we have to wear sarees right now Bhabhi? Or after the whole play is over?" I ask her.

"I don't know whoever is coming, to be honest..."

"Why Bhabhi?"

"Well, I know that Paari (my sister-in-law/ my husband's sister) may not come at all or may come late in the evening as her father-in-law is currently hospitalized."

"Oh sorry I didn't know that..."

"And Ajay (Arun's younger brother, my youngest devar/brother-in-law as you know could not manage leave from his office at the last moment, so..."

I sneeze again, causing Bhabhi to clap a hand over her mouth: "Look at me, gossiping away with you, while you catch the cold standing here! Wait let me bring a towel."

My attention catches a photo of Amit Bhaiya, Kajal Bhabhi and their cute little son, kept on the side table. Bhabhi was all the more gorgeous-looking at a younger age. Bhaiya is having an off-day today, but he has gone out to purchase a few items. I now remember Bhabhi telling me yesterday evening, that we can all play together as a family in the Holi party down at the open compound area of the building complex. Maybe we will do that once I dry a bit and Bhaiya comes home.

"Here take this towel."

I take it from her hand, and start rinsing my hair. I need to get out of my wet clothes soon. I have a tendency to catch a cold fast.

"You can take off your top." I find Bhabhi grinning encouragingly at me.

I hesitate a little, feeling a bit embarrassed. After marriage, only my husband has viewed my body (on the 'suhag-raat') and although it is just my Badi Bhabhi, I look down and smile coyly.

"Awww you shy bride.. see I am drawing the curtains here and bolting the door. Now nothing to shy away from me!"

Bhabhi begins to tell a family story of celebrating Holi which happened in the past, busying herself in unpacking a few things scattered around, to keep me at ease. I exhale a deep breath, and take my soaked top off.

I feel my nipples taut and firm because of the moistness of the bra, with plenty of wet droplets settled around my cleavage area. The bra is struggling to keep my erect nipples enclosed.

I can understand that some portion of the brown areola region is visible as the bra keeps shifting uncomfortably.

"You are so wet as it is. Come on, out with your garments. Wrap this towel around you." Bhabhi tells me, noticing my dilemma.

She turns her back to me, while I slip off my pyjamas. I remain in my wet underwear and nothing else...

I catch a glimpse of Bhabhi ogling at me from the mirror's reflection.

She comes up to me, now eyeing my features completely. "You are beautiful." I blush, noticing her face glow as well. Bhabhi is very attractive and just a few years older to me. "I have become fat" I mock-wail, making a face. "It is called sexy... and hot..." says Bhabhi, winking at me and teasingly pinching the side of my waist.

That feels unusually good. Certain prickly sensations shoot up immediately...

Bhabhi has her hands behind her back, and I am too late too realise that they are full of red gulal. Without warning, she forcefully stamps her palms over my breasts, covering the entire area from my throat, neck and up to my cleavage and upper belly in deep red colour. We laugh out loud, I look down and see my condition.

As I had stripped down to my minimum, the AC has evaporated most of the moisture from my bare skin. So the dry gulal has settled down well.

She is still smiling at me, her eyes cheeky with a spark of mischief in them.

Suddenly, I draw a little gulal from my neck in my palm, and dab it on her full facial cheeks. There, we are now playing Gulal all of a sudden. In her bedroom.

She comes closer, and pulls me in a hug, me getting locked in her embrace. "You are missing Arun na?" She rubs her cheek over my lips, resulting in me indirectly kissing her.

I also get reddened over my lips and cheeks.

Why is her scorching gaze so intense?

"It is your first Holi after shaadi..."

Am I getting carried away?

What is she murmuring beneath her hot breaths?

"You are so hot, you know that??"

Her face and lips are so close to mine, I can smell everything on her in such unbelievable proximity.

She leans forward and puts her lips over mine.

Am I losing myself now? I can still stop this...

Do I want to?

Stop this?

Do I---

Ahh...

Mmmmmm

She is turning me on so bad...

My lips end up obeying hers so loyally. So dirtily.

I have ended up kissing a woman. My own sister-in-law! So wrongful, so much of overstepping, and so much of forbiddenness.

It is such a deep and fulfilling liplock. I start feeling unknown and overpowering desires. Our lips caress and make love with each other in their own pleasurable flow, and I feel such sickening excitement in licking her mouth.

She emits soft moans while kissing me deeply. Her lips are so soft, yet firm on the edges and ripely mature.

It is not long before we start playing nasty games with our tongues.

She is a fervent kisser, her serpentine tongue slipping over mine and absorbing it wildly, as I start feeling dizzy and more wet down there.

Bhaiya can be home any minute...

I am in mood to stop her.

Why am I lapping up a woman's temptations so much? Why is Bhabhi doing this? Is she dissatisfied or plain adventurous?

I fight against my principles and my fidelity to Arun.

This feels so damn good. Oh God I am giving in... I am so confused right now and so much more in heat... raging sultry heat... I cannot think straight.

My bra is unhooked as she quickly reaches for my back. She discards it away.

I remember her hand taking mine, and pushing me down on the bed. With a heaving sweep, she lets all the sarees and jewellery clutter clumsily on the floor.

My pulse has quickened a lot, my pent-up heat and passions warming me up lustily, as she pulls off her t-shirt and clambers on top of me on the bed.

Let her do what she likes...

Let her taste my.... my everything...

I stretch my arms over my head, giving access of my busty tits to Bhabhi who hungrily takes a mouthful. She sucks and licks around my breasts in an extremely sensual fashion, my hand desperately clutching her hair as she tongues my tight nipples.

She smirks, making the nipples more and more upright and stand on end, as goosebumps rise in my skin. She encircles the areola and the base of the buds with her fingers, and then lowers her mouth to bite them very softly.

I am so electrified... so much in sexual agony...

I grab the bedsheets and spread my legs haplessly, as she ventures down, now moving her tongue along the sides of my deep navel past my silvery waist chain. My sensitive stomach area shivers and stretches, with her index finger slowly stimulating my navel.

"Aah... Bhabhi..."

I was previously drenched in watery colours, now hell I am on burning fire...

I start sucking on my thumb, moaning out loud, my torso arching back, as she cups and pinches my nipples with both of her hands, while using her wet mouth to subtly suck around my abdomen, and then creeps further down..

My body is throbbing, she flings away my panties, and opens my soaking (slightly hairy) pussy wide and in full shameless view.

I must stop my writhing and whimpering...

But I cannot...

She comes up and kisses me again on the mouth, then salivating on my boobs once more.

I now see her bouncing melons as she unclasps her bra, her breasts and chocolate-brown tits grazing skin-on-skin, as she sweeps over me from top to bottom. I breathe deeply and drown within her perfumed hair.

My bangles ring out loud, I also notice the mehndi in my hands.

This feels so wrong in every possible way...

I am so freshly married to my husband.

And yet...

Her fierce tongue is in my clit now, and I barely manage to keep her busy head steady between my aching thighs, as she brushes and bruises my most erogenous zone with her sloppy slippery mouth, my juices messily wetting her nose and lips. Ah how she sucks and explores deep inside the pussy walls. Is this how she does a blowjob too?!

My wet clit is begging her to stop suckling, but she keeps at it like a popsicle. Her horny eyes scan my moaning face as I helplessly double back, arch backwards, throb and quiver, but she fixates her thirsty lips firm over my clitoral openings, and then...

Her fingers now start finding their way inside my burning pussy... The soaked skin folds allow them inside so smoothly that I gasp and pant vehemently...

"Fuck me Bhabhi... ahhh yesss..."

She comes forward a little over me, observing me, playfully licking a trail of kisses from my bellybutton to my pubic area, while keeping a couple of her long fingers deep inside me and thrusting them mercilessly in and out at the same time.

"Yesss.... Uhhhmmmm....."

I am so, so close.

To be ripped apart and to burst open...

We are covered in Holi colours and sweat beads. So is the glistening bedsheet.

Bhabhi doesn't know what tricks I have up my sleeve.

I will also leer at her the same way she mapped my nudity, my curves and my stark entirety.

She hasn't even begun on my curvy back and ass cheeks yet.

And now she turns me over...

Unbridled... unrelenting...

(More to follow soon...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Colour Me Red

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds