Comanche Lust Ch. 01

“We can stop.”

“No, no, no, I don’t want to.”

She began to move slightly, getting the feel of the intruder in her butt. Easing him in and out. Then when she was ready she said, “Okay, lover. I’m ready for more. Push with me.”

Harley took hold of her hips and readied himself while she reached under and grabbed the base of his cock. Mrs. Dodd then pushed her ass and pulled his cock. Harley pushed his hips forward and his member went four or five inches into her asshole.

Mrs. Dodd moaned loudly and cried, “Push it in, Reese. Now, push it all the way in!”

He did as she asked. The penis went in to the hilt and as it did her anus relaxed around it. Mrs. Dodd began moaning and giggling.

“We just had to get past that huge bulge behind the head of your cock, darling. My god, it’s so big. And it feels so wonderful in my ass. I feel so full of you.”

“Can I move in and out of you?”

“Try, but go easy.”

He slowly, gently started to pull out of her, then pushed equally gently back in. She moaned.

“God, that’s lovely, Reese,” she said, moving her ass slightly.

“I know it is, Mrs. Dodd. Believe me, I know it is.”

Her asshole was like a vise on his cock. He increased his strokes. It was matchless.

“I don’t know how much more I can take.”

“Oh darling, just do it. Come in my ass, Reese. Fuck my asshole.”

With that, Reese began to stroke in and out of her ass. He would take it out to the tip of his cock the slowly plunge in. The feeling was incredible. Tight and new. He had never felt anything like it before.

He noticed Mrs. Dodd had started to finger her clit as he fucked her ass. She was moaning and saying, “Do it, Do it” over and over again.

Soon he was pounding in and out hard and fast. The excitement built until he knew he would come soon.

“I’m going to come. It’s so good. I’m going to come, Mrs. Dodd.”

“Me too, Harley. Me too.”

Just as Reese shot his wad deep into Mrs. Dodd’s ass, his come mixing with her shit, a shudder went through the woman as she came herself. They both bellowed loud.

When it was over they sank in a heap, exhausted. Reese bent over her lush backside, his enormous member shoved entirely into her anus.

“God, that was incredible, Reese. Thank you, my dear.”

“No. Thank you, Mrs. Dodd. Thank you very much,” Reese replied. He gently pulled his shaft out of the void and a curiously sensual smell of come mixed with shit entered the room.

Mrs. Dodd reached for his penis and stroked the softening hardness gently.

“This is a magnificent organ, Mister Harley. You should be proud. Might I be allowed to clean it off?”

“Of course, Mrs. Dodd.”

Mrs. Dodd leaned over and took him in her warm thin lipped mouth. She lovingly licked and sucked all they had done from his cock. The sweat and the semen and the shit. And when his cockhead once again began to swell in her mouth, she took him into her cunt and they made love face to face for a long time until he was ready to come once more.

“Do it in my mouth,” she implored.

“You want to taste my come?”

“Yes, yes, I do,” she begged.

Reese pulled out of her pussy and brought his cock to her waiting mouth. He jerked the big thing above her hungry tongue and came thick ropes of white jizz where she wanted it. She quickly swallowed and grasping his cock with her hand, took him in her mouth to suckle the big head. Reese touched his hands to either side of her graying head and pumped the end of his load down her gullet.

When he was done, she released him from her from her lips and brought her hand to her mouth. “So good, so sweet.”

The next morning, as Harley prepared to leave, she came to him, holding him from behind, mashing her big tits into his back.

“You could stay a while, Reese,” she said. “I’d be good to you.”

Harley turned to her. “I know, Mrs. Dodd. But I got to move on. Might be some after me for something I didn’t do. And I can’t get found til I can prove it.”

He held her good body for a while. Then he saddled up, and after a long last look between them, he spurred his horse off.

Mrs. Dodd watched his departure until the man and horse were a speck in the distance. Then she wiped a tear from her eye and went about her business.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds