• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Come & Go

Come & Go

Shoulders lined up over my hands and "One, two, three, four, five," the words whistled out in sharp breaths. Deep breath and blow, I thought sealing my lips over the mouth that had so recently brought me such pleasure. I knew it was no use by now. The digital clock showed 20 minutes had passed and I was exhausted. Sweat slid down my body and dripped off the end of one nipple as I did five more chest compressions, my shoulders and back screamed for relief. With a sad cry I gave up and leaned back against the bed.

Through the open door I could see the computer screen winking at me. I mentally shook my fist at it. That's where this trouble started, I thought, a casual cyberspace meeting, some friendly chats and sizzling e-mails. It was all pretty innocent and fun leading to some face-to-face meetings and finally some of the most powerful sex I had ever experienced. And now I sat here in this green and white bedroom exhausted from the effort of trying to resuscitate my Dom. Tears trickled silently down my face as I thought about him.

As my body cooled down I became attuned to my surroundings once more. The shag carpet was itchy against my bare ass and the smell of sex hung in the room. A ceiling fan whirred overhead, its slight breeze raising goose bumps on my slick skin. Through the open window I could hear the gurgle of the pool pump and a distant lawn mower buzzing like some urban insect. The quiet afternoon seemed surreal as I considered the still body at my feet. What the hell was I going to do?

The computer chirped a greeting, interrupting my thoughts. Jeez, I had forgotten we had a conversation going online with NightDreams before getting distracted. She was the one who had introduced me to Paul online nine months before. I wasn't sure she'd ever forgiven him when I chose to submit to him in real time after refusing several times to meet with her. I moved to stand at the keyboard and typed, "ND, are you still there?"

She responded in the dialog box, "Oh-ho, must have been a quick lesson, Tasha! How's my favorite bottom? (pun intended)"

"Pls," my hands shook as I tapped the keys, "give me your #. Something bad has happened-- I need to talk w/you." It hurt to breathe as the magnitude of what had happened started to sink in. I could tell I was in a bit of shock. My teeth were chattering and my legs shook uncontrollably. She took so long to answer that I pulled up the `buddybox' to see if NightDreams was still online. She wasn't, but the phone in the bedroom was ringing. The caller ID said, unknown. After a moment's hesitation I answered it. "ND?" I asked.

"What is going on, girl?" I was surprised to find I had the presence of mind to think what a sexy voice she had before I answered.

"I need you. I need you here at his house. It's bad and I can't think of anyone else to call. Paul's dead."

There was the expected moment of silence on the other end of the line. "This isn't a funny joke, Tasha," she snarled

"It's no joke. Please come, Dreams." It was the last straw and I started to cry. "It will take me 20 minutes. Can you hang on until then?" She was all business now. I drew several deep breaths and assured her that I could. After hanging up the phone I pulled a sheet from the bed and settled in to wait as chills rocked my body.

* * * * *

"My, my," she said, surveying the room. "At least he went happy." Indeed all 9 inches of him showed just how happy Paul had been before he'd collapsed with a soft moan. I nodded through my tears. Dreams was a tall woman in her 40's with bright red hair hanging down her back. That hair was a real showstopper. It took a minute to notice the rest of her: wide plain face, soft lines bracketed her mouth, pale blue eyes beneath dark lashes, her nose was sharp and straight and her skin was pale and creamy. "All right, here's what we are going to do." I sighed with relief at the sound of authority in her voice. She was going to help me after all. "First, we're cleaning up the room and moving his ass some place else." I cringed a little at her coarseness. "Then we are erasing all traces of your visit and clearing off that hard drive in there. Are you following me?"

She touched my chin and forced me to look into her eyes. I blinked away the last of the tears, "Yes, let's do it. He wouldn't want his wife to be hurt, I am sure." I got up and set the sheet aside to step into my jeans, "And, NightDreams, thank-you. I can't believe you're helping me do this. Didn't know who else to ask."

Before I finished buttoning my fly, she placed a hand on mine. "Wait, little one, be sure you understand me." She brushed her other hand across my breast softly and then grasped my nipple with a hard tug. My body jerked in response. "You're mine now. I help you through this and you belong to me." Now both hands moved to frame my chin. "Do you want to be mine?" she asked. My body had already responded to her words and actions. I was wet and trembling when I answered, yes ma'am and leaned my body into hers to kiss her full mouth. It was a soft, quiet kiss. She stroked my back and held me afterwards whispering reassurances into my ear. I cried for a bit and then felt a calmness as the shaking in my body finally subsided. It was the first peace I'd had since Paul collapsed and I found it in her arms.

Two hours later everything was done to her satisfaction. Paul was arranged comfortably on a patio lounge chair, his big hand curled neatly around his now limp cock. It was a joke he would have appreciated. NightDreams and I had both stripped rinsed off in the pool. Treading water I watched my new Mistress climb the ladder. She spread a towel on the concrete apron and sat down, dangling her long legs in the water. Without being told, I paddled over to where she sat and rested my forearms on her thighs. She smiled at me and spread her legs farther apart before whispering, "Thank me, slave". I hesitated only a moment before placing a kiss on her thigh. When she didn't respond I began feathering kisses across her skin. Stroking the outside of her thighs with my hands and covering the inside with my lips, until she spread her legs wider and moved to the very edge of the pool.

Her bush was as red as the hair on her head and trimmed into a neat triangle. I thought of my own thick bush and resolved to do some trimming of my own. She was already so swollen that the inner lips protruded past her labia. Her pussy glistened with juice and I could smell the musk that must be uniquely hers. I pressed my thumbs against her and spread her lips slightly. Then experimentally ran my tongue down her slit. When she rocked her hips I ran my tongue up the opening of her cunt again. I liked the way she tasted and the soft catch in her breathing. Pulling her lips farther apart, I delved into her hole with my tongue-- stabbing her with quick little strokes. Then sliding my tongue up from her perineum to her clit. She reached down to spread her own lips for me and I slid a finger from each hand into her cunt and pulled her wide, prompting a moan. Moving deeper between her thighs, I pressed the flat of my tongue against her clit while she bucked against me. She moved one hand into my hair and pressed my face against her as she arched into my mouth. I lapped big strokes over her throbbing cunt and nibbled at her clit.

Using one hand for balance, I slid several fingers from the other hand into her wet hole. I could feel her muscles clench around me when I stroked her vaginal wall. Now she was excited enough that her clit was exposed for my tongue and I laved it gently, working my fingers rhythmically in and out of her slick slit. Her thighs closed hard on my head. She jerked and fucked against my mouth. Now I was fucking her hard with my fingers as she thrust her clit against my tongue. She sounded hot little breaths with each thrust and fucked harder until I was doing nothing except holding my tongue flat while she rammed her whole cunt against it.

Her pussy went rigid against my fingers and juice coated my hand. I knew she was cumming a few seconds before she went rigid and slammed my face against her mons. She cried out and her thighs trembled against my ears. It was beautiful. I have never felt a woman orgasm against my lips before and the powerful spasms left me dizzy with desire.

It was a long several minutes before she released the hold her legs had on my head and leaned back on her arms. In that moment she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Minutes later she beckoned me from the pool. I climbed out and sat next to her on the towel. With my fingertips I outlined one small breast and waited for her to speak. "Are you mine?" she asked.

"Until one of us dies of it," I answered with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Come & Go

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1027 milliseconds