Come, Fly, With Me

Jill was exhausted. She managed to pull her panties and her sweats back up where they belonged and rearrange her blanket to a semblance of the highly modest and virtuous woman that she was not; but then, pole-axed, she fell at once to sleep.

About two hours later, she was awakened by the first sunlight of the new day, over the sea west of the Irish coast. She stretched, catlike, and found herself curiously refreshed. She discreetly sidled off to the rest room with her small carry-on bag. She spent a few minutes freshening up with comb and toothbrush, then touched up her lips and eyes. After applying some deodorant and cologne, she stepped back into the passenger cabin. Breakfast was about to be served, and Janet was bustling about the cabin, assisted for the moment by Carol, who helped get the first class passenger service settled in the galley, then skipped back down the spiral stairs to the coach deck. Janet emerged from the galley.

"Hungry yet?" Janet asked, gaily.

"Oh, yes," Jill replied sweetly, "very much so. I believe I could eat the proverbial horse."

"I bet you could, after such a night," Janet smiled, a little preciously. "I mean, after such a long sleep, and everything . . . I'll get your breakfast," she concluded, and went off to the galley.

'And everything?' Jill wondered what that meant, exactly. Had she been a little too obvious that night? Had Janet seen? Would the stewardess say anything else to her? Was there . . .

More to COME . . .?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 500 milliseconds