• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • In a Sunburned Country - Coming Soon

In a Sunburned Country - Coming Soon

* * * * *

Click here to read the stories!

* * * * *

Here's more from organizer ChloeTzang:

As many of you may know, I’ve actually been to Australia a couple of times, I’ve got cousins in Adelaide and it’s a country I love. The people, the landscape, the climate, that amazing accent, slang to die for, great food, some of the best wine in the world, some of the loudest drunks I’ve ever heard, totally sick jokes, totally tasty kangaroo steaks (sorry Skippy ‘ol buddy), ice-cold beer (the way it should be), a relaxed lifestyle, a couple of the most livable cities in the world. What’s not to like? Well, except for the snakes and the spiders and the crocs. Gulp!

I’ve always liked Australian authors, books and films as well. The Man from Snowy River. Gallipoli. Crocodile Dundee. Muriel’s Wedding. Picnic at Hanging Rock. Seven Little Australians. The Harp in the South. The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith. We of the Never Never. The Thornbirds. Voss. Cloudstreet. Jasper Jones. Puberty Blues. Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence. A Town Like Alice. There’s a gazillion more. Not to mention Aussie musicians and bands.

But screw literature. We’re all here together on Literotica to write and read erotica. Preferably outstandingly hot erotica. And so, with a “Go Live” date of November 6th, 2018 (Melbourne Cup Day in Australia), here we go with the "In a Sunburned Country – Erotic Tales in an Australian Setting” Writing Event on Literotica.

Something to get your blood racing, your heart pounding, your appetite for things-Australian whetted (and don’t blame me if you end up wanting to visit the sunburnt country, it’s not my fault it’s an amazing place to visit – and my commission from Tourism Australia is already banked, thank you).

So, without further ado, are you interested in writing a story set in Australia? I’ll be contacting a number of authors who I know have written stories in an Australian setting or who are in fact actually Australian coz there’s a good few Aussie’s here on LIT but this isn’t a “by invitation only” event. This is for any author on Literotica who would like to step up to the wicket and “give it a go, mate.”

You don't have to be from Down Under to write for this event, and first time writers or veteran Literoticans alike are invited to participate. So what are you waiting for?! Visit the In a Sunburned Country Story Event: Official Support Thread for full rules, submission info, and of course support from your fellow authors.

If you've got an idea for a fun themed writers event, feel free to contact us anytime!

Lastly, a special thank-you to ChloeTzang for creating and managing this very fun story event.

Have fun writing, and reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • In a Sunburned Country - Coming Soon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds