Coming to Grips Ch. 04

Swirling her tongue inside Colby's dripping pussy, Suzanne began to move it back and forth. The flowing juices filled her mouth so much that she had a hard time swallowing it all. It dripped off her chin and then down her neck. A wet spot formed on the bed. Suzanne loved the feeling of being marked by Colby's love juices and it added to her own excitement. As much as she wanted to hold back, she couldn't. She began to flick her tongue back and forth, extending it as far as it could go into Colby's pussy.

"Oh god, yes! Like that, Suzanne!" Colby cried out. She rotated her hips as she ground down against Suzanne's face. Her body tingled when Suzanne accelerated what she was doing. "Oh, fuck!" she called out again and again. Her mind was starting to fade out as waves of pleasure hit her. Her head thrashed back and forth. The tingling grew more intense. She no longer knew just how hard she was pulling on Suzanne's hair. It was something that consciously she never would do. In the heat of the moment, she kept doing it. Not that it mattered; Suzanne kept on driving her tongue into Colby. She wasn't any more aware of it than Colby.

From the way she pressed her face into Colby, the bridge of her nose brushed against Colby's hard protruding clit. Feeling it, Colby tried to rotate her hips so that she brought them together. Her hips snapped each time she felt her clit start to touch Suzanne. It felt so good. She moved her hips faster. The tingling was turning into a wave. Colby felt herself on the top of it as it broke over her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Colby screamed. After that, her screams were incomprehensible. Her body arched up against Suzanne as she came.

Suzanne rode her lover as she bucked and twisted. As much as it was possible, Suzanne kept her mouth pressed tight against Colby's pussy. Her tongue kept giving Colby pleasure, and extending the orgasm. With her mouth occupied, she couldn't talk, but in her head she urged Colby on.

"Unhhaaaahhhh!" Colby groaned as she continued to feel the waves of pleasure crashing over her. Suzanne's tongue was fucking her, plunging in and out of her body. Her pussy spasmed and clenched as if trying to catch it. She still pressed down against Suzanne's face, but her body now moved all over the place. As much as she wanted Suzanne to keep going, at times her body jerked so that she lost contact with it. Each time, Suzanne eagerly followed and planted her face back where she belonged. "Yessss!" Colby cried out as she felt Suzanne slip into place.

Just when it seemed that Colby was starting to slow down, Suzanne changed her tactics. Her tongue moved out of Colby's pussy. For a second, Colby let out a groan of frustration. It only lasted long enough for Suzanne to put her lips around Colby's clit. Gently sucking it into her mouth, Suzanne flicked her tongue over it. The direct contact caught Colby by surprise. For a moment, her body arched almost without movement. And then as Suzanne's teeth lightly bit down and vibrated her tongue against the hard clit, Colby screamed. A whole new wave of orgasm rushed over her. Her body uncontrollably shook. Her eyes rolled back into her head. With her feet flat in the bed, Colby arched her body even higher before collapsing. Completely out, her body continued to shake and twitch from the orgasm for a couple of minutes.

It almost took Suzanne that long to realize that Colby wasn't conscious. Licking up every drop of Colby's nectar occupied her attention. Suzanne felt Colby's body twitching as she did so, but after a long silence she lifted her head up to look at her lover. Colby's face was still enough to frighten Suzanne a little. She scrambled up to hold her.

"Colby? Hey Colby, are you okay?" Suzanne said as she shook Colby gently. At first, there was no response. She shook a little harder, and finally Colby moaned and moved a little. A few moments later, her eyes fluttered open.

"God," was all Colby could manage to say before closing her eyes again. One arm limply flopped over Suzanne in an attempt to embrace her. It was more like a dead limb, without the slightest bit of strength left. Even now, there were little nerve firings from the aftermath of the two orgasms. Slowly she felt a little strength begin to return. Reaching up, she caressed Suzanne's shoulder as she opened her eyes again.

Colby smiled as she looked at the woman she loved. A new side to Suzanne was revealed. For most of the time she knew her, control was Suzanne's watchword. Ever worried about someone seeing through the mask she wore, Suzanne kept as tight a grip as she could on her emotions. Over time, Colby broached her defenses and saw more of that side to Suzanne than probably anyone else saw.

This was completely different. Lust filled was the only way to describe it. Suzanne's eyes shined bright as she gazed at Colby. Her face glistened with all of Colby's juices. As she watched, Colby saw her tongue snake out and gather up some of it.

"Mmmm," sighed Suzanne. "Fuck, you taste good," she said with a big grin.

All of a sudden, Colby recognized the true difference. "She's alive," she thought. "She is more alive than I've ever seen!" The realization reverberated through Colby's body. There might be bad moments in their life together, but for the first time in months Colby felt free of the nagging worry. The fear that Suzanne would kill herself slowly began to fade away, replaced by an anticipation of their life together.

As she watched Suzanne clean another corner of her lips, Colby felt her own desire spike. "It's time to return that pleasure you gave me!" she said with a thick voice. "I want your pussy!" She smiled in a predatory way that made Suzanne shudder.

Although Suzanne hid it well, the reason for her shudder wasn't just excitement. Without a doubt, there was plenty of that. At the same time, it was still hard for her to forget what happened with Piper. "I feel better, but what if I react the same way," she worried. "I'll fuck up the best thing in my life." Suzanne's eyes closed as she tried to force away the worry.

When she felt a touch on her shoulder, Suzanne jerked and her eyes opened. Colby's face was much closer. The gentle loving smile that made Suzanne feel so good was back. "I love you, Suzanne. And you deserve it. I know what a wonderful person you are. It's time for you to be okay with happiness." She leaned a little further forward and kissed Suzanne. It was soft at the start. With first Colby's and then Suzanne's lips moving together in tiny kisses, it took time to build. As Colby began to open her mouth and kiss one of Suzanne's lips and then the other, she could feel Suzanne tremble. Sucking on Suzanne's lower lip, Colby pulled on it. Suzanne's response was a little sigh and a slight parting of her lips. Colby took immediate advantage and slipped her tongue into Suzanne's mouth. She could taste her own juices as she began to slide her tongue around. It explored every nook with delicate caresses.

Despite deliberately avoiding any overt attempt to build the passion, Colby's approach fueled Suzanne's desire. She could feel the love in the way that Colby was treating her. It was not only about sexual need; Colby understood her emotional needs better than anyone. Suzanne's body felt on fire. Her pussy throbbed in time with the slow thrusts of Colby's tongue into her mouth. She felt her breath becoming heavier. She couldn't wait any longer. Suzanne pulled away from the kiss and looked Colby in the eyes.

Before she could say anything, Colby spoke. "I love you, sweetie," she told Suzanne once again.

Another time, Suzanne might have cried. The love was evident in Colby's voice, and in the way she said the words with slow emphasis. Right now, however, Suzanne had other thoughts.

"I know you do. I love you too. Please show me how much, Colby," Suzanne replied in a voice that was full of lust. "God, make love to me, Colby!"

"I was hoping you'd ask!" Colby said with a lustful grin of her own. Patting the pillow beside her, she waited for Suzanne to move up next to her. Suzanne eagerly scrambled up and onto her back. Already her hips were lifting slightly, betraying just how excited she was. Colby leaned over and kissed Suzanne again on the lips. Her tongue flicked in and out a few times before she moved on.

Slowly, Colby began to work her way down Suzanne's body. Her lips gently kissed down Suzanne's neck, each kiss accompanied by a gentle nibble. The little sighs that Suzanne made encouraged her. As she reached the shoulder, Colby took the time to kiss along it while one hand stroked Suzanne's arm on the other side. Moving her head back to the base of Suzanne's neck, Colby spent some time playing at the notch there. Her tongue circled inside it, followed by kisses. Suzanne's moans made it clear how much Colby's attention excited her. Her eagerness for Colby to do more was obvious.

Just as Suzanne loved playing with Colby's much bigger breasts, Colby was fascinated by Suzanne's flatter chest. In comparison, Suzanne's nipples were much longer and seemed much more sensitive. Holding a breast in her hand, Colby ran a thumb over it and lightly pushed the nipple to the side. It caused a sharp inward gasp of air by Suzanne. As she pushed it the other way, she heard a long hiss as Suzanne arched her back up.

Colby's eyes looked up at Suzanne. She was biting her lip as she looked back with half lidded eyes that burned with lust. Keeping contact with Suzanne's eyes, Colby lowered her lips to the erect nipple and closed them around it. As she made contact, she saw Suzanne's eyes roll up into her head and then close with ecstasy.

"Yesssss!" Suzanne whimpered in a low voice. When Colby ran her tongue around it, she did it again, only longer. Opening her mouth a little, Colby scraped her lower incisors against it. Suzanne could feel each little bump as her lover dragged her teeth against the sensitive nub. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck," Suzanne said without even knowing she did it.

Colby couldn't keep the smile off her lips. She loved that she was taking away Suzanne's tight controls. "She's so tightly wound; this is good for her," she told herself. "If she can't think, then she can't get nervous."

Moving over to the other nipple, Colby gave it the same treatment and provoked the same reaction. By now, Suzanne's hips were thrusting up with some force. Lifting her leg, Colby carefully inserted her thigh between Suzanne's parted legs. She immediately felt a shudder run through her lover's body as she pressed her mound against Colby. Her juices quickly coated Colby's thigh, making her pussy slide even more easily. Pressing her thigh down, Colby smiled at the reaction as she lightly bit and pulled on Suzanne's nipple.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, Colby," Suzanne exclaimed. She reached down to press Colby's head against her breast. "I haven't felt like this in so long, not since ...,"she thought to herself. Just as an image of Chloe started to form, Colby ground her thigh hard against Suzanne and banished any thoughts but the pleasure she was getting. The tiniest bit of anxiety that began to form vanished. All that mattered were the feelings of delight. They quickly built. Her hips thrust up against Colby's thigh with increasing force and frequency.

"Colby, I love you! I love you, baby," Suzanne babbled as she felt her orgasm begin. A wave of pleasure wiped any thought other than how much she cared for Colby. She screamed it out, "I LOVE YOU!"

As Colby rode Suzanne's thrashing body, she ground her thigh against Suzanne. Moving from one nipple to the other, she continued to suck and bite on them. Both of Suzanne's hands were on her head now, pulling Colby against her. Her leg felt soaked as Suzanne's cum gushed all over it. The smell rose up and enveloped both of them. Finally, Suzanne arched one last time and then collapsed with another scream. She lay in a heap, making tiny moaning noises and her body shook with the aftershocks. Her hands fell down onto Colby's shoulders, no longer applying any pressure. They just lay there as limp as the rest of her body.

Wiggling her body upwards, Colby wrapped her arms around Suzanne and gave her a soft kiss. "I love you too, Suzanne," Colby told her. Her eyes sparkled. She adored the idea that she caused the normally under control Suzanne to scream out her feelings in the midst of passion. Suzanne blushed as she weakly smiled.

"I guess our neighbors will just have to get used to it, if you are going to keep doing things like that to me," Suzanne said. The words were bold, but they caused her to get even redder and she buried her face against the side of Colby's neck.

Colby couldn't help laughing in delight. "They are going to have to! I plan on making you scream a lot, sweetie!" Suzanne peaked out at her from where she was hiding her face and gave a little nod. The feeling of love that came over Colby almost overwhelmed her. There were moments when she despaired they would ever be like this. "This feels better than I ever imagined," she thought.

Sliding her hand behind Suzanne's neck, Colby gently pulled her head close enough to kiss. The urgency from earlier was gone. Both of them still felt the afterglow of cumming. Their kisses were slow and leisurely. Each kiss was different as first one of them discovered something that delighted the other, followed by the other finding something new. Whether it was how Colby loved the feeling as Suzanne traced her jaw line or Suzanne enjoying the way their tongues wrestled, it felt timeless for both of them.

Ever so slowly, their passion rebuilt. Suzanne was beginning to brush the side of Colby's breasts with the back of her fingers when Colby pulled away with a little gasp. There was a happy little smile on her lips as she looked at Suzanne.

"No, no, no!" Colby said. "If you do that, I'll get too excited. It's still your turn. I want to eat your pussy, my wonderful Suzanne." Her eyes took on a determined glint. "I am going to eat your pussy now." Even though she could tell Suzanne wanted to argue, Colby saw how her words affected Suzanne. Her eyes widened and her breath started to quicken. "I love this side of Suzanne. It's great, if unexpected," she thought to herself.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Colby said. "You would like to have my tongue between your legs, licking you." She paused, almost imperceptibly, before continuing. Still, she felt a tiny shiver go through Suzanne at that moment. "You want me to lick your pussy, your wet pussy." She kissed Suzanne lightly before looking her in the eyes. "You want that, don't you?"

Licking her lips first, Suzanne nodded. It wasn't good enough for Colby.

"Tell me what you want, sweetie," Colby said in a husky voice.

"I want you to lick me," Suzanne answered. Her breath was coming faster and her eyes revealed the lust Colby was inspiring.

Colby pressed her lips against the side of Suzanne's neck and slowly kissed her way up to her ear. Baring her teeth, she grabbed ahold of the dangling lobe and tugged on it. Letting go of it, she whispered into Suzanne's ear. "Sweetie, what do you want me to lick?"

"My pussy. Colby, lick my pussy, please!" Suzanne responded.

Not quite done, Colby whispered again. "Your wet pussy? Your wet ... horny ... pussy?"

"Fuck!" Suzanne exclaimed. In a few short minutes, Colby took her from a vague arousal to her body being on fire. She was aware of how her body was grinding against Colby. She just couldn't remember deciding to do it. "Yes! Yes! I need you to lick my wet, horny, pussy. Fuck, Colby! Stop teasing me and make me cum!"

Colby laughed and craned her head so that she could kiss Suzanne on the lips again. Suzanne returned for a moment before pulling away. "Now, no more delays! You wanted to turn me on! You succeeded! Make me cum!"

Unable to help herself, Colby laughed again, but that didn't stop her from getting on her hands and knees to work her way down. She began to kiss Suzanne's nipples but felt her head being pressed further downward.

"No! Not my nipples! I want your tongue on my pussy!" Suzanne said in mock petulance. "I want it in my wet, horny pussy!"

Colby's laughter died away. Suzanne's excitement was infectious. She could feel her own pussy throbbing as she got in between Suzanne's spread legs. Her pussy gaped open, glistening with all the juices dripping out of it. Taking a deep breath, Colby could smell it. Her hunger for Suzanne jumped. "God, I want to lick it as much as she wants it," Colby admitted to herself.

Moving a little further down, she positioned herself right above Suzanne. As if offering herself to Colby, Suzanne lifted up her hips. Carefully looking up at her love, Colby lowered her mouth. The moment that she touched the swollen lips, Colby watched as Suzanne's eyes fluttered for a moment before rolling up. A tremor ran through Suzanne's body. "Oh fuck, yes," she hissed.

After that, Colby focused on what she was doing. She didn't need to watch Suzanne to tell if she was enjoying it. The way that she lifted her hips to grind her pussy told her everything she needed to know, as did the moans and increasing cries. Colby concentrated on just continuing to give Suzanne as much pleasure as possible, while getting her fill of Suzanne's delicious nectar.

Flicking her lips up and down along Suzanne's slit gave way to gentle penetrations. From the way Suzanne pushed down with each light thrust, it was clear that gentle wasn't what she wanted. Colby began pressing her face in harder and extending her tongue further. Finding the places that seemed to have the most impact, she gave them more attention, which only served to drive Suzanne to new heights.

"Oh God, Colby!" Suzanne cried out. "What the fuck are you doing to meeeeee?" The last word turned into a high-pitched squeal as she twisted on the bed. One hand pulled on the bed cover, wrenching it out from under the bed. Colby found it hard to keep her lips in place and wrapped her arms around Suzanne's thighs to secure herself in place. The steady stream of "oh fucks" coming out of Suzanne's mouth confirmed for Colby just how good a job she was doing.

When Suzanne bucked up a little higher, Colby took the opportunity to get a little further underneath her. From her new position, her tongue pushed in deeper, and she curled it to stroke Suzanne's sensitive pussy walls. As she experimented, she caused little tremors that drove her crazy. Periodically moving away from it, the reaction was greater every time she returned. Finally, Colby held back and could feel the tension in Suzanne getting stronger and stronger.

Colby swirled her tongue one more time and then pressed it down hard, and after that Suzanne stopped thinking. Her orgasm broke over her without any warning. Flashes of pleasure stabbed outwards from her pussy. She gave out a long scream that just got louder and louder. Her hands flailed as her body thrashed about on the bed. Colby's grip on her thighs was so tight that her tongue never moved away from Suzanne's pussy. In fact, it pushed inside Suzanne even further, bringing another wave of pleasure that washed over her body.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Colby! Oh my God," Suzanne screamed as she bent her body. Her legs desperately pulled Colby against her.

Colby eagerly used her tongue to fuck Suzanne's tight pussy. Streams of pussy juice flowed down her chin. She wanted to drive Suzanne crazy. After waiting so long, tonight needed to be special.

Finally, Suzanne felt the orgasm begin to fade. The fog in her brain drifted away and she could think again. Her whole body felt limp, as if she had finished a race. Her hips sagged down onto the bed. One hand reached out to stroke Colby's head. Almost reluctantly, Colby stopped playing with Suzanne's body. Instead, she gave Suzanne's thighs light and loving kisses. She could feel them quivering, betraying just how weak Suzanne was at that moment. Lifting up her head, she looked at her lover. The look on Colby's face was unbelievably smug.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds