Committed Spider-Man Ch. 01

Peter grabbed two handfuls of plump ass-cheek and pummeled his python into the narrow anal cavity.

"OW!" Felicia shouted.

"I love anal! I love your butt!" Peter announced, fucking more quickly.

"AH!" Felicia yelped.

"This feels incredible! I can't believe I've never done this before. You are such a slut for forcing me to do this!" Spider-Man accused, intensely plowing the orifice.

"EE!" she squealed.

"I'm so close! I can't hold my load. This asshole is too tight," Peter shared, his balls tightening.

"I'm so fucking nasty for making you fuck my butt. I forced you into your first butt-fuck. It turns me on. I really am a slut. I am such a slut I need you to cum in my big butt. Cum in it. Explode inside my bowels," Felicia dared, matching his thrusts with her hips.

Peter's body locked as he tipped over the edge. The first wave of his orgasm hit him inside the warm opening, and he blew a load of jizz far up Felicia's ass.

"OH FUCK! THAT DID IT! I'M CUMMING!" the Black Cat yelled, the feeling of wet spunk filling her bowels triggering her orgasm.

Peter shot another wave of seed into Felicia. Her butt was already so full, the semen started to leak.

"Fuck! Don't waste it! Cover my face!" the Black Cat pleaded.

Peter fired a last shot into the slut's butt and quickly pulled his dick out of her. Felicia kneeled on the mattress as she peeled of her thin black mask. She stuck out her tongue right before another rope of white cum jetted from Peter's bulging member.

The cum landed on Felicia's pretty face and stretched from her forehead to her open mouth. The woman purred in delight as she again tasted the delicious sperm. Peter continued to ruin the Black Cat's face with an incredible amount of thick jizz flowing out of him like a waterfall.

"My cum is your new mask you slut!" Peter declared, pumping the last of his juice on Felicia.

When he had finished, Felicia's face was completely covered in spunk, and it was dripping down to decorate her large breasts. The satisfied woman licked her lips and looked up at Spider-Man.

"Tell me you're glad you betrayed Mary Jane tonight. Tell me right now," Felicia demanded.

Peter looked down at the woman he just impregnated, sodomized, and covered with his seed. He fully disclosed how he felt about his betrayal.

"I should have fucked you so long ago. I can't believe I've denied this to myself for so long. I should have betrayed Mary Jane before tonight. I'm so sorry for not fucking you before this. I fucking loved it," he explained, no bit of guilt in his voice.

"It looks like we have a visitor," she replied, pointing behind Peter.

Peter turned to face the door, and standing there was a beautiful red head. Her eyes were wide and her mouth dropped open.

"Mary Jane..," he began, losing any further words.

Mary Jane's beautiful eyes locked on the white haired woman in front of Peter, covered in his molasses-like ejaculate.

The Black Cat smiled through her web of cum, and waved her fingers at the newcomer.

"Your boyfriend just came for me three times," she winked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds