Common Ground Ch. 3

Alec was the last to come, just a few seconds later. Cammie broke the kiss with Terry to watch him. His face contorted with the volume of sensations, and Cammie could see his body stiffen and spasm when he came. Her gaze dropped to where his cock was pumping it's load into Terry's slit, and Cammie moaned once more when she saw his cum running out over his cock, coating his balls and Terry's upper thighs.

None of them moved for at least a minute, panting and gasping as the climactic feelings slowly subsided. Gradually, the four climbed up onto the bed and stretched out next to each other, resting.

Terry was the first to speak. "My god, you guys, even in my wildest imagination did I think it would be that good. Thank you, all of you. This was great!"

Cammie giggled and replied, "Why Terry, you're talking like it's over or something! You may be tired now, but remember, we still have six more days of honeymooning to do!"

With a laugh, Alec said, "Uh oh, Mike. Look at the monsters we've created. I hope my cock will hold out."

Cammie put her arms around him and said, "With a little help from me and your friends, I know your cock will last, baby!"

They all laughed long and hard, then promptly fell asleep, exhausted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds