• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Complex Family Ch. 01

Complex Family Ch. 01

12

This is the sequel to Complex Relationship and follows the characters of that story as they become a family. Together they will face the challenges of life as they try to fulfill their hopes and dreams.

As always thanks to luvtaread for editing

*

Brandon sat in the limo as the cold Chicago winter swirled around him. It had been weeks since he had last seen any of his companions from the island, but the time had arrived for Ashley to come to Chicago. As he awaited her call he pondered the events of the past few weeks. It had been a very busy time, but putting together your life can be a time consuming process.

*******

As he had expected the reunion at the airport was a tearful one. Despite the fact that they had known he was alive for days, and even spoken to him, his family was still relieved to see him again. To them he was back from the dead and being able to touch him confirmed it. He was met not only by his parents, but his brother and brother's wife and kids. None of his friends showed, but that was only because the welcoming party was already way too big and they did not want to draw too much attention. Brandon had arranged to see his friends later that evening.

His biggest surprise came shortly after sitting down to dinner at his parent's home when his mother asked who the lovely brunette she had seen with him on the news was, and more importantly, why was she not here with him. Brandon looked up to see the rest of his family and friends looking at him expectantly. So, he proceeded to tell them about Ashley and explain the situation with her family. He also brought up Mel and Katy's situation and explained that Ashley's presence was more needed in Boston with them at the moment.

His seemed to satisfy his friends and most of the family, his mom was not quite sure she had gotten the whole truth, but seemed to accept it. They all wanted to hear his tale about what he had done the past two months. He told them all a modified version of how he had met all three, the kidnapping, how he managed to survive the water, and then his rescue of his three friends.

He went on to tell a brief account of life before the hurricane. He then explained about how the hurricane had wiped out the shelter and his decision to build the raft. The rest of the tale had been widely told by the news, but he gave a brief account of it as well.

When he had finished his tale his brother, who had been drinking quite a lot throughout the night, asked, "So, did you do what I recommended?"

Brandon's sister-in-law glared at her husband and said, "He means did you find yourself down there, didn't you dear?"

Brandon looked at her and without waiting for a response from his brother said, "Yes, I did Gina, I was surprised at how much of my old self came back on the island."

That was the last outburst from his brother Jack all night. Brandon was a bit shocked he would ask that question with children present. In many ways the answer was pretty obvious, at least to most of the adults. Brandon answered a few more questions and spent the rest of the time hearing about what everyone else had been up to while he was away. When it was time to go Brandon went with one of his friends, he had decided that staying with them was far better than facing his mom and her questions about Ashley.

The next day he began his job search. He had already prepared for the search before the cruise and was simply a few months late on starting. To his surprise the market had picked up a bit most likely because companies were now preparing for the new year.

Brandon was pleasantly surprised that he found himself with quite a few interviews rather quickly. Foremost amongst these was a very lucrative offer from a company he had sought positions from in the past.

Unlike some of his other offers it was not a management position, but it was an industry he was quite familiar with so he was fairly sure he would do well there. After a surprising short interview process he was hired, and would start in December. The late start seemed odd to Brandon, but it was a new division and the equipment and facility were not quite finished. Not that Brandon cared as it gave him time to spend with Ashley.

Shortly after acquiring his job Brandon went looking for a suitable condo for himself and his expected roommate. Between the pay he would receive for the training and his savings were able to cover the down payment and his needs until he started his job in December. He spent the next week in mandatory training for his new position, while securing a place to live near his new job. Before he knew it, it was the weekend before Thanksgiving and time for Ashley's arrival in Chicago.

Brandon had talked nightly with her, but still missed her a lot. As his mom insisted that she come to Thanksgiving dinner it seemed logical that she come in the weekend before. With his training wrapping up and his move in to the new place complete it worked out well him.

Of course the fact that, with Mel's help, Ashley had secured legal protection from her grandparents was a great help as well. The early arrival allowed Ashley to miss most of the crazy delays that would undoubtedly hit O'Hare. Brandon also wanted to give Ashley a chance to meet his parents before introducing her to the whole family.

******

Brandon's reflections were interrupted by a sound from his phone. He looked down to see Ashley's message that she was off the plane. He informed the driver of this and he got out to meet her as arranged at the baggage claim.

When he arrived at the claim he noted that the passengers were not yet there but the bags were already going around the carousel. In a stroke of luck he had only been there a short while when he recognized Ashley's bags going past and he quickly grabbed them. He was so focused on grabbing the bags that he failed to notice that the passengers were arriving around him. One guy standing near him caught one of Ashley's bags by mistake.

When Brandon asked for it the man responded, "This tag says Ashley Wesson, you don't look like an Ashley, dude."

Before Brandon could respond a familiar southern voice said calmly, "Well sir, do I look like an Ashley?"

Brandon just smiled without looking, he knew Ashley had shown up. He turned and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a shocked look on the man's face.

When she had broken the kiss Ashley said, "I'll take that as a yes, now if you would be so kind as to give my boyfriend that bag you're holding it would be greatly appreciated."

The man shook out of his shock and quickly handed Brandon the bag with a mumbled apology. Brandon collected the rest of the bags and they set off toward the exit.

"Well that was fun," Brandon said as he tried to adjust the bags a bit to make them easier to move.

"I thought you would enjoy that darling." Ashley said with a giggle. "That guy was a royal pain to the stewardess all the way from Boston, I couldn't resist."

"You realize that was the first time you called me your boyfriend in public."

"Well, with you present maybe, I did it a ton in Boston."

"Yeah, I guess the same with me, I haven't said the G word with you around either." Ashley smiled and sped up before stepping in front of him. Laden with bags he was forced to stop.

"Darling, who am I?" She asked.

A bit stumped at her odd action Brandon said, "You're Ashley, now these bags are heavy so can you please move?"

She stood still and crossed her arms saying, "Not until you answer the question correctly darling." Straining a bit under the weight of the bags, but amused a bit at the strict teacher look she had on her face Brandon smiled.

"An excellent future teacher, that's what." Brandon said.

"Yes, but flattery will not save you mister." Ashley said with a smile. "So I ask again, who am I?"

Suddenly what she was up to clicked, he smiled and said, "Why my lovely girlfriend of course."

"Thank you. There, now you've said it in public, just don't forget it mister."

They chatted all the way to the limo and when they reached it Brandon was glad of the drivers help with the bags. Brandon joined Ashley inside the car when the bags had been loaded. She had gone in to take refuge from the cold.

Thanks to a warning to Katy and Mel about the cold weather coming this week Ashley was properly dressed. Having lived primarily in the south all her life, Ashley had no clothes for the near freezing temperatures that had hit Chicago that weekend. It seemed Katy and Mel, both being native northerners, had given her a crash course in winter wear. Despite her warm clothes though, it was clear she was still adjusting to northern winters.

She seemed to quickly warm up in the car through the combination of heat blasting from the vents and cuddling up to Brandon. When they arrived at what was now their condo, Ashley was surprised to find that the boxes she had mailed had arrived already. After they unbundled Brandon gave her a quick tour of the place. Ashley was pleased with all the rooms, but was especially interested when they reached the bedroom.

The condo had come furnished with a king size mattress and it became immediately clear that Ashley was keen to break it in a bit. Apparently the cuddling in the car had done more than just warm her body. Without a word she grabbed him and kissed him after a lengthy make out session they began to quickly remove their clothes.

When they were down to their underwear Brandon pulled Ashley in for another kiss. As they were kissing Brandon felt her tug down his boxers and as they hit the floor he stepped out of them. Ashley then broke the kiss and with pure lust in her eyes pushed him on the bed before removing her panties and joining him on the bed.

Seconds later she lowered her sopping wet pussy onto his hard shaft with a moan of delight. She wasted no time before starting to ride up and down on the shaft. For his part he reached up and attempted to free her tits from her bra. She was moving to quickly for him to manage it, but she got the hint and quickly stripped the garment off reveal her medium size tits to him. He admired their slight bounce for a few seconds before reaching up to grab a hold of them.

Both being so sexually charged it did not take long for them to come. Despite this though, Brandon found he was still hard and he immediately reversed their positions placing him on top. Ashley, who was still coming down from her orgasm signaled her approval by wrapping her long legs behind his back.

In response Brandon began thrusting hard and fast and Ashley's cries of pleasure cheered on his efforts.

Not long after both were nearing orgasm and Ashley screamed out, "OHH YESSS DARLING I'M CUMMMINNNG!"

As she did he felt her pussy clamp down on his shaft and it pushed him over the edge. His body spasmed as his cum shot into her contracting pussy. Spent of energy, he collapsed onto the bed and cuddled her close as both recovered. They lay there in each other's arms for a while before Ashley kissed him.

"Thanks darling," She said smiling, "I really needed that. Katy and Mel are good, but no one can make me cum like you do." A part of Brandon still marveled at the beautiful woman's words. Despite all their time together and all they had been through he still was amazed she wanted him.

"No problem the pleasure was all mine. Welcome home by the way."

Ashley smiled gave him a big kiss and said, "Thanks, and the pleasure was pretty damn good on this end too darling."

"Well I'm glad, I didn't realize you missed me that much."

"Oh yes and that wonderful cock of yours is not all I missed about you darling." She said looking deeply into his eyes. Brandon took note that the lust had faded from them, but had been replaced by another far stronger emotion.

He held the gaze for a while before he changed the subject a bit, "So, Mel and Katy eh? What are those two minxes up to?"

Ashley's mood darkened a bit as she explained about what Katy had been through. It seemed that the decision to send Ashley to Boston was a very wise one. Katy had faced a ton of stress with dealing with the death of her family. Of course the squabbles over her father's estate had not made things easier.

As the sole surviving heir she was entitled to everything, trouble was that she was two months late to her claim. It seemed a few of her relatives in bad straights had managed to claim, and spend, a chunk of her inheritance. The house she had grown up in had been one of the first things to go.

As expected Mel was ready to fight for what Katy was owed, but Katy being Katy, did not want to. Despite her disapproval of her free spending relatives she felt compassion for them. So, a settlement was reached that they would get their debts paid with a sizable sum to each, and Katy would get the remainder. The biggest condition of this deal was that her relatives were to never make inquires for more money from her ever again.

Mel for her part had managed to mediate the process, with legal help of course. Her plate to had been full as along with helping Katy, she also helped Ashley with her grandparents and took a management position at the local office of a multinational company.

To say both Katy and Mel were stressed out was an understatement. It turned out Ashley had been a lifesaver. Her calm demeanor and presence helped keep both her friends focused and keep them from getting too mad at each other. Brandon had of course been made aware of this from his frequent phone calls.

The reason for his question and why he suspected Ashley would be needed in Boston was he anticipated a high level of stress and emotion for Katy. He had a pretty good idea on what her way of reliving this was, and if he was right Mel alone, with her planned schedule, was not going to keep her horny wife satisfied, and as had been discovered on the island a sexually frustrated Katy was a bad thing.

Ashley's comments about sex with the pair had confirmed this fact, but Brandon's next question let him know just how much, "So, how horny did Miss Katy get?"

"Oh my god you have NO idea. I tell you what, there is no way Mel could have kept her satisfied alone. Even with both of us around she still had to go trolling one night."

"For what?"

"A man of course, Katy's urges cannot be fully fulfilled by women after all. He wasn't bad, it was kinda fun."

"Oh?" Brandon said questioningly.

"Not that I took part of course, I have a boyfriend," Ashley responded. Then looking hurt and a bit upset she added, "What's the matter darling, don't trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. I was more amazed that he managed to satisfy Katy, its no easy task, believe me I know."

Ashley smiled and said, "Watch it darling, I think that ego of yours is getting too big. That said, he did, but he needed a lot of help from Mel and I to do it. Let's just say she's pretty envious of me right now and is really looking forward to our trip out there after Christmas."

Brandon nodded smiling a bit thinking of the arranged trip to Boston the week after Christmas and what lay in store for them there. He knew one thing, New Year's this year was not going to be dull.

"Well I was pretty envious of her the past few weeks," he said before catching sight of the clock on the nightstand. Noting the hour he said, "However, as much as I enjoy the subject, I think we best get moving. I have a date with a gorgeous brunette tonight and I'd hate to miss it."

"Oh, really? Would I like her?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, I think so." Brandon said before he kissed her and got out off the bed. Moving to the closet he opened it and selecting clothes he said, "I'll take my shower real quick, while you unpack and locate your clothes. The place is moderately dressy so pick accordingly. When I get out you should have plenty of time to get ready."

He headed into the bathroom and started the shower. He stepped into it and let the warm water run off his body for a second before beginning to wash himself. He had nearly finished when he heard the bathroom door open and close. Seconds later he felt a draft of cool air as the shower door was opened, he washed the soap from his face and turned to find a naked Ashley behind him.

She kissed him then looked at him and in a sexy voice said, "Sorry too interrupt, but I could not wait because I've been a very dirty girl and I need a good washing."

Brandon immediately began washing her all over. When he was finished she pointed out that somewhere needed a deep cleaning. Taking the hint Brandon spun her against the wall and fucked her hard from behind. It did not take long for both to cum together. Once they had recovered they washed and dried each other Brandon quickly put on his clothes before being shooed out of the bathroom by Ashley so she could make herself beautiful. He of course said she already was. He received a kiss for this, but was still pushed out the door.

About a half hour later Ashley emerged looking stunning as usual. After complimenting her they set off to the Italian restaurant Brandon had chosen. The food was excellent and both had a great time. They went back to the condo and they had slow loving sex in which they expressed their love both physically and verbally.

Afterwards Brandon jokingly commented on this, "So, miss, do you normally have sex like that on a first date and say that you love him?"

Ashley smiled at him and said, "First off, sir, I believe this was our second date. As I believe that night after the ceremony was our first date."

"Ah yes, how silly of me to forget." Brandon said with a nod, but noting her glare he added, "But I apologize for the interruption, please continue."

"Thank you, as I was saying I hardly think our case is able to be called normal. That said I do believe I offered myself to you on our first date, had we not been interrupted I am sure that too would have been amazing. As for proclaiming my love to a man on a first or second date, no, only you my darling have that honor." She kissed him again and snuggled against him before saying goodnight.

The next day was moderately relaxing. After making Ashley breakfast he helped her unpack before that afternoon's game. They spent the rest of the day watching the Bears game.

A few of Brandon's friends came over to join them and Ashley impressed them all with her knowledge of the game. She was not a fanatic by any means but was able to keep up with what was going on. Ashley also seemed to get along well with his friends.

She in turn received rave reviews from his friends, usually when she left the room, but sometimes while she was in it. When the game was over, Brandon's friends left quickly because Brandon and Ashley were due at his parent's house that evening for dinner.

As the dinner got closer it was clear that Ashley was a bit nervous, after all meeting his parents was a big step. He told her to relax and informed her about the first question his mom had asked him upon arriving home.

When they arrived she still looked nervous and before they left Brandon gave her kiss and said softly and reassuringly, "Relax, hon. I love you, so will they."

She nodded silently, but seemed to ease up. They got out of the car and he took her hand as they walked up the path to the door. He rang, and they were greeted by both his parents. He introduced Ashley and they were led into the dining room where dinner was ready.

As they sat down his mom, Laura, said to Ashley, "Well dear I have a ton of questions, but those can wait. For now let's eat while it's still hot."

While they ate Brandon's parents asked him about what he had been up to in the past week. He told them about the training, moving, and of course yesterday's airport adventure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Complex Family Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds