Compulsions Ch. 01

Holding her there, Mike congratulated her: "Good job, Coach! You did it!"

Mike pulled back from her and she opened her eyes, water cascading down her lashes as she looked up him, her face split in a beautiful smile. He wondered how he had ever thought that she was just a good-looking lesbian. There was a real woman in there.

Pulling her to her feet, Mike pressed her back to the tiled wall and knelt before her. He wanted her pussy in his mouth and he wanted to reward her. Pressing his mouth against her snatch, he licked at her clit and cunt. Sam's hands when to his head and she started making little soft yelps of pleasure.

"Damn, that's hot!" Jim exclaimed, as he and Robin watched Mike and Sam.

"Could you do that to me, young man?" Robin asked, hopefully.

"Hell yes!" Jim said and dropped to his knees, before her.

Together, Mike and Jim licked and sucked on the older women's pussies, pleasuring them intensely.

Robin and Sam looked at each other and Robin reached out. Sam took her hand and held it, tightly, as the two young men licked and slurped both of them to orgasm. Spasming, the two teachers squeezed each other's hand and came, violently, together.

Mike and Jim looked at each other and stood up.

"Now, let's fuck these bitches into the tiles," Mike said. Jim nodded and they both grabbed at the women.

Mike slammed his cock into Sam's foaming pussy, while Jim thrust forward and rammed his penis up Robin's wet snatch.

Holding Robin and Sam to the wall, Mike and Jim engaged in hard and desperate pussyfucking. Neither of them held back or paced themselves, now. It was an all-out sprint to the finish.

Jim beat Mike by a hair, orgasming first and sending his come spurting into Principal Robin Walsh's vibrating pussy, as she came for the third time. Barely a moment later, Mike cried out, wordlessly, and sent his come flying into Coach Samantha Collins' orgasming cunt.

Mike pulled himself from Sam's cunt and she collapsed exhausted into his muscular arms. Softly, he laid her on the tiled floor, the warm water washing over her from head to foot.

Jim did the same with Robin, and Sam quickly snuggled up to her.

He watched as the two women shared a soft and loving kiss. It was something that Mike and Jim had never seen before: two grown women that seemed, for all intents and purposes, to be in desperately in love with each other.

"So," Mike said. "Have you two made up with each other?"

Sam giggled and nodded.

"Thank you, Michael," Robin said. "I'll always be grateful for your advice. Without it, I never would have apologized and opened up to Sam."

Jim's face fell. "Does this mean that we won't be able to do this again?" he asked.

Sam stood up. She slid close to Jim and pressed her breasts against his chest. "I hope not," she said, in a sultry voice. "You still owe me a good time, Mr. O'Neil." Her hand caressed his crotch.

"I thought you were... you know... different?" Jim trailed off.

"Well... I think that, just maybe, Mike has opened my eyes to some new and exciting experiences," Sam said and winked at him.

Jim's cock was growing hard, again, under her touch. Mike quickly grabbed him by the shoulder. "We have to go, buddy," he said.

Pulled unwillingly from the shower room, Jim waived goodbye and received two waves in reply.

-7-

Mike and Jim didn't get home until late. After classes, they had played a few games of hoops, worked out in the weight room and talked to Coach Sam for a while. It was dark before Jim dropped Mike off at his house, with the parting words: "You and I are going to have to have a talk about some things, man."

"Great," Mike thought, as Jim drove off.

Still, that was the reason why he had shown Jim what he had. He wanted someone to know about himself and his abilities. And who better than his best friend?

Mike entered to a darkened house. "Mom?" he called, as he dropped his stuff and walked through the darkness. Some light was coming from the dining room, a faint illumination, but it was there. Mike entered and blinked in surprise.

Jennifer finished lighting the second candle on the table and blew the match out with a puff of air from her red lips.

Mike entered and looked at her. She was wearing a tight black dress with a short skirt, a low neckline and long sleeves. Black hose encased her long, athletic legs and her midnight-dark hair was tied back from her face and gathered into a long, sleek ponytail. She was wearing makeup, but so delicately applied that Mike had trouble detecting anything more than the hot red lipstick.

"Mom?" Mike said, cautiously.

Jennifer stared at the twin candles on the dinner table. It was set with a sumptuous meal for two, including a bottle of wine.

"You know what today is, don't you, Michael?" she finally spoke.

Oh, shit. The Compulsion. How had this happened? He had just walked in, for Christ's sake. What had he done to her and how?

"We were together for twenty years. Twenty-one, today." She turned and looked at him with glistening eyes. "Oh, god, I miss him so much, Michael..." Her voice cracked and she trailed off.

"Mom." Mike nearly lost his own composure. He moved to his mother and took her in his arms. He hugged her tightly to his chest and they rocked from side to side, together. They stayed that way for a long time, until Mike felt himself regain control.

Jennifer pulled back and looked at him. "You look so much like him," she said, tears flowing down her cheeks. She stopped and wiped at her face. "I wanted to say goodbye to him, tonight. I don't know if that makes any sense."

"Yes, it does, mom," Mike told her. "Really. I understand."

She smiled at him. "Thanks. And thank you for everything. Thank you for always being around, Mike."

"I always will be, mom," he assured her.

"You know, you can call me Jennifer, if you want. We don't have to use titles with each other, not anymore."

Mike smiled. "Wow, I don't know. Wouldn't that be strange?"

"You don't have too. I just thought if you wanted to... I mean, you're a man, now, and you can do what you want, uh... Would you like some dinner?"

"Sure," Mike said. "Especially if you're joining me... Jennifer..."

Jennifer nodded.

"You have to take a shower, though," Jennifer said. She tugged at his shirt, playfully. "And change your clothes." She laughed like a younger woman.

Mike quickly showered and changed. He was glad she... his mother... Jennifer... was okay, but he was surprised at the events that had been set into motion. How would this change their relationship? He didn't know, yet, but he was determined to do the best he could to make her happy.

Mike reentered the dining room feeling like a new man. Jennifer was sitting at the table, sipping from a glass of wine. Mike almost sat down beside her, like he used to, but the table was set for two on opposite sides. Mike took his father's former place.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait," Jennifer apologized and gestured to the open wine bottle with her glass. She took the bottle and poured Michael a glass, something she had never done before.

Mike raised the wineglass and sipped it.

Jennifer smiled and bit at her lip as she watched him. She was studying him, Mike realized, sizing him up. Idly, he wondered how he compared to his father. Assuming that was the comparison, of course.

"Are you ready to eat?" Jennifer asked.

Mike nodded and Jennifer served him. It had been a long time since she had done that, not since he was a young kid, and then, she had done so with a motherly smile and a caress of his head or ruffling of his hair. This time it was something more, something completely different. She stood and moved about him as she filled his plate. And the way her hands moved, the way her eyes watched him. She brushed her body against his more than once, a forearm grazed his upper arm, a hip leaned against his side, her hand rested on his shoulder, as she poured him some more wine, filling his glass to the brim. The whole thing lasted no more than a minute. But like some complicated dance, Mike found that he couldn't remember the steps once the demonstration was over.

Jennifer sat and looked at him, again.

Mike dug into his food. She waited for a few seconds, then followed suit, but with significantly better table manners, Mike realized. She could have been at a White House State Dinner for the attention to etiquette that she displayed. Mike didn't know half the rules she followed.

Mike and Jennifer talked about old times, family members and friends. She told him stories from years ago, things about his father, or herself, that he had never known. There was a comfort level there that Mike had never felt from her before. Not that he and his mother were ever very formal with each other, but this was something more. Intimacy, Mike realized, was the only word to describe it.

Dinner was nearly over and Mike was full. The food had been magnificent and he told Jennifer so. She smiled and thanked him.

Jennifer placed something on the table, close to him.

"What's this?" Mike asked.

"Something I want you to have," Jennifer said.

Mike opened it and found it was a shiny, golden band. His father's wedding ring. "I can't accept this," he said, immediately. "I mean, I'm sure that you want to keep this with you, mom... Jennifer..."

"Put it on, Michael."

"Mom, I don't know if I should..." The look on her face changed his mind. He slid the ring onto his finger, marveling at the feeling it gave him.

"Jennifer, I think you should take this back..."

"No, Michael. After his death, I couldn't figure out what to do with it. I carried it around with me for over a month and each day was like losing him all over again. I put it on my dresser and every day I would see it and start to cry. I even tried putting it away. Out of sight, out of mind, I thought. But nothing worked." Jennifer stared at him, her blue eyes drilling into him.

"It was then that I realized what I had to do, Michael. I had to find a way to replace him, in my heart. I tried to find an interest in other things. They didn't hold my desires. I tried imagining that he was alive, somehow, and that he was going to return to me. It was a hollow fantasy with no fulfillment. And so, I came up with a plan. I would replace him, in fact."

Jennifer's eyes caught his, blue swirling within blue, and the light of two candles, two flames reflected in her eyes. Two points of light in a sea of blue, a spinning blue maelstrom of desire and love. Her eyes were a fantasy that caught Michael and held him close.

Michael felt himself falling, dragged helplessly into the storm.

"Love me," Jennifer commanded.

Michael stood, his chair thrown back.

Mike dragged her to her feet; her weight was nothing in his arms. His hands went to her ass, pulling her close, and he crushed her loose, braless breasts against his expansive chest. His mouth pressed against hers, drinking her intoxication from her open lips, the sweet feeling of what was her. THE FEELING OF HER was inside him, in his mind and his soul and his cock, inside him forever. He pulled at her, trying to drag her off to his bed.

"No! Here! I want you here, now, Michael!"

Michael swept his arm across the dining room table, snuffing out the candles and flinging them, the dishes and the food to the floor. He forced Jennifer down on the table, his hand between her breasts, holding her there. His hand closed on the neckline of her black dress and he pulled, tearing it down the front, revealing her glorious tits to his hungry eyes. Leaning forward, he thrust his face between Jennifer's mounds: licking, sucking, mauling her like a wild, impassioned animal; his hand was on her throat.

"Oh, god..." Jennifer said.

Michael tore her dress, again, revealing her pussy to his gaze. She was shaved clean and smooth. Kneeling before her, Michael pressed his face into her cunt, lapping at the juices that flowed from her like sweet nectar. He pressed his tongue into her, driving it in deep and savagely pleasured his sweet mother's pussy with his tongue and face.

"Oh, goooddd! Michael, I'm coming!" she screeched. And she came on his face, her juices flowing out of her, to coat him with her wild, feminine scent. She thrashed beneath his lips, bucking wildly, her hips thrusting into his face.

Standing, Michael pulled Jennifer to her feet. Their faces, their lips, met in savage passion, pressing against each other's. Jennifer tasted herself on her son's lips and in his mouth, and smiled at the eroticism. Michael thrust his tongue between her lips, feeling her tongue and mouth, feeling her respond to him.

His hands fondled her bare breasts, roughly squeezing them, and pinched her erect nipples. "Oh, god, I want you, mother."

Jennifer pulled back from him, chest heaving with passion as stared into her son's blue eyes. Grasping his shirt, she pulled it over his head. Her fingers ran down his chest and found his belt. Wrenching it open, she slid his pants down.

In seconds, he was nude before her.

"Take me, here, Michael. Like you want to, baby."

Mike turned her and bent her brutally over the table. He pulled the torn remnants of her dress off, to reveal her sexy back. His hands grasped her shoulders and he entered her from behind, thrusting his incestual cock into her dripping cunt. She was wet but incredibly tight around him. His long, thick cock filled her, completely and perfectly.

Jennifer cried out as her son began to fuck her. "Oh my god, baby... you were made for me... you fit so perfectly inside me... oh, fuck me, Michael... fuck me, baby... my lover, my son..."

Michael moved, fucking Jennifer with long deep thrusts designed for maximum penetration. His hands ran down her arms and grasped her wrists. Pulling, he wrenched her arms back, almost tearing them from their sockets.

"Get your head down, now, face on the fucking table, mother! Now!"

Jennifer did as he told her. The pain in her shoulders increased. With leverage, his thrusts became faster and more penetrating, impaling her deeper with each and every thrust. Screaming, Jennifer took everything he gave to her. "Oh... god... god... goooooddd, Michael... you're tearing me apart!" Jennifer screamed.

Mike twisted Jennifer's arms behind her back, holding her wrists with one hand and lessening the pain in her shoulders. With his other hand on her waist, Mike pounded into his mother deeper, thrusting ruthlessly inside her and holding his cock in deep. He grunted and ground his cock forcefully into her cunt. Then he resumed his fast fucking.

Jennifer cried out with pleasure.

Mike felt the come building in his balls. Grabbing Jennifer by the hair, he pulled her head back, hard. Thrusting forward, he lodged himself to the hilt in his mother's dripping pussy and came violently. "Oooooh, goooooddd, mother, I'm coming!" Michael screamed, wrenching on her hair, harder. Through his orgasm and his own sexual high, he could feel his mother buck and writhe on his cock, coming in time with him.

"Oh, yes, Michael, baby!" she screamed. "You are so fucking huge, spurting inside me, inside your mother's fucking cunt, yesss, baby, yessss, fuck me inside! Oooooh, my fucking, god!"

Michael's mature mother collapsed weakly on the dining room table, her breasts pressed against it, her breath coming in gasps. Michael pulled her by the shoulders, sliding her across the polished wood. He picked her up. Cradling her in his arms, he took her off to bed.

"My son..." she muttered, weakly. "My handsome son... my lover..." Jennifer looked into Michael's eyes as he took her to her room and laid her in her bed. Jennifer looked up at him and her eyes lit on the golden ring circling his finger. She pulled at him.

"Lay on top of me, Michael. Please. Make love to me, again. Do what you want with me, baby. I'm yours."

Mike rolled on top of his beautiful mother, his face going to hers, sharing kisses and drinking from her lips, passionately. He could feel her breasts crushed against his muscular chest, her softness beneath him, cushioning him.

"Love me... fuck me..." Jennifer said, her teeth tugging at his bottom lip.

Michael shifted his body and straddled her chest, thrusting his cock between her large breasts. Grabbing a tit in each hand, he fondled her, squeezing and kneading her breasts around his inflating dick. After a few moments, he started moving his cock between her tits, fucking her chest, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Oh, yes... fuck my fucking chest, baby... fuck mommy's tits..." Jennifer said.

Michael's tempo increased and soon he was fucking Jennifer's large mounds with wild abandon, squeezing them against his manhood and sliding between them. He fucked her hard and wild, crushing the breath from her lungs. Jennifer inhaled hard, sucking air in between her lips.

"Oh, god, yesss... Michael... take me, take what you want from me... whatever you desire, baby..." Jennifer babbled to him.

Shifting again, Mike straddled Jennifer's face. Slapping his cock against her lips, he rubbed himself over her beautiful, mature features. The head of his cock circled her nose, eyes and mouth. He pressed his dick between her hot, mature lips, penetrating the circle of her mouth. She sucked him as he thrust inside her mouth, wetting his cock with her saliva. Grabbing the headboard, Mike leaned forward, increasing the depth of his thrusts, pushing deeper into his mother's throat then anyone ever had.

Jennifer tried to cry out as her handsome son violated her throat, but only a gurgling sound, accompanied by a mouthful of spit, oozed between her lips and Mike's cock.

Pulling back, Mike allowed her a quick breath before thrusting back inside her mouth and throat and holding himself there.

"My god, he's down my entire throat!" Jennifer thought. "I can't breathe!"

Jennifer was hot and high on adrenalin, loving the feeling of her son's penetrating cock in her throat. She looked up at him, but saw only his chest and tight abs. Closing her eyes, Jennifer embraced the feel of him and held her breath. Seconds ticked away and she tried to hold off the desire for air, as her son held his cock down her throat.

Desperately, Jennifer put her hands on Michael's stomach and he pulled back, his cock popping from her mouth. She turned her head and spit out a mouthful of saliva. She sucked a few, quick breaths in.

"Again," Jennifer said, and her throat was quickly filed with Michael's meat.

Michael ground his cock in deep, growling as he felt the hot moistness of his mother's tense throat. Pulling back again, he allowed her a quick breath. Then he started moving quickly, throatfucking his hot mother with his young, incestual cock. Each time he bottomed out, it caused her to gag and gurgle. Releasing the bed, Mike grabbed his mother by the sides of her head. Staring into her eyes, he pulled her to him, leaned his cock into her face and skillfucked her, brutally. Thrusting in and out, Michael shoved his cock all the way down her tight and hot, mature and motherly throat.

"Oh, my god," Jennifer thought. "I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have Compelled him. It was a mistake. He's impossible to control." But she wanted him, more than anything in her entire life. And she didn't believe that Michael would ever harm her.

Michael felt the come in his balls boil and, unable to hold back, loosed inside her bulging throat, sending boiling hot sperm directly into her stomach. Squeezing his eyes shut, he felt like he was coming forever.

Pulling out, Mike watched as Jennifer coughed and spat come and saliva all over his deflating cock. Gulping desperate breaths, she struggled to recover.

"Mother, I'm sorry," Mike began. "I don't know what came over me. Mom? Jennifer?"

Jennifer caught her breath and spoke. "No, no, baby. It's okay. I wanted this. I wanted you to do what you did. I needed you to do it. Now, lay down beside me. I want you to stay with me. Stay in my bed, with me, baby."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds