• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Computer Geek Ch. 06

Computer Geek Ch. 06

12

Saturday

After the cold shower and a good night's sleep, Kate's head felt a little clearer. She must have been exhausted to make her sleep like the dead. As soon as she woke up, she felt more agitated than she had ever felt before. Going back to sleep was impossible, and the clock was barely 8. She sighed.

This was just a typical Saturday. Whenever she had the opportunity to sleep long in the morning, she woke up early. This time is was all thanks to Scott. Maybe she should just invite him over so he could work his magic on her one more time? Maybe then she would fall into exhausted sleep afterwards.

She body still ached for Scott's touch, but that was probably normal after having a few orgasmic experiences with him. That was just her body speaking its mind, she thought. But, what did her mind really want?

Too bad Scott wasn't as easy to understand as her computer. But that was probably what intrigued her the most about him: his ability to surprise her and throw her off guard. Not to mention, his ability to make her do things she would normally never even consider. Like having a one-night-stand with him.

Well, if she remembered correctly, he had wanted a lot more than just one night, so he didn't follow the usual rule. No, she had to attack this problem somewhat differently than she normally did.

Before she could change her mind, she reached for her mobile and dialled a number she knew well. Checking the clock she knew he would be up by now.

"Warren Russel," a man's voice answered at the other end.

"Hi, dad," Kate said in a light tone, trying to sound as normal as she could even though her heart tried to beat out of her chest. She hoped she wouldn't regret involving Warren.

"Kate. How are you? Your mother is expecting you for Sunday dinner so you might as well show up. "

"I know, dad. I'll be there." She took a deep breath. "I was just wondering if you could check up on a guy for me."

"Have you met someone special?" She could hear the barely concealed excitement in his voice.

"Perhaps. But since I'm a suspicious maniac like you, dad, I want more information on him," she chuckled.

"Just give me a name and I'll set my best man on the case."

"His name is Scott Ashton. He works at my company, and he lives in a house called Ashton Manor."

"Is he rich?"

"I don't know yet. That's what I want you to find out. As well as everything else you can dig up on him."

"It sounds like you're serious about this man."

"Daddy! Now you're starting that matchmaking of yours again, and I don't need any help."

"I think I did a great job with Cade, though."

"Yes, you did," she had to admit. "But I want to manage on my own and not having to thank you for finding a man for me.

"What's wrong with that? It has worked well for centuries."

"I don't think we have the same taste in men, dad."

He just laughed at that.

"You would never know when you won't let me try. I'm sure I could have found the perfect man for you."

"I don't want a perfect man. I want a man that suits me without bossing me around."

Warren just laughed loudly.

"What you want and what you need can be very different things. I would go for the latter. You need a strong man that can take your mind of that computer screen once in a while."

Kate thought about what had happened earlier that day, with Scott tempting her to throw away all her inhibitions and fuck him until they both screamed in joy.

"Kate," she finally registered her father say.

"What?"

He just chuckled. "Are you lost in thoughts or something? I had to say your name three times before you answered."

"I just have a lot on my mind," she admitted.

"I bet you do." She could almost hear him smile as they said their goodbyes and hung up.

***

It didn't feel right to put Warren on Scott's tail, Kate realised. But what could she do? If she asked any guy the questions that she wanted answered, he would surely lie, wouldn't he?

She just shook her head. She had to admit it. She was a control freak. A compulsive control freak. What would Scott think about her when he knew her better? Or maybe he wouldn't like her much when he found out about the detective she'd sent to check on him.

If so, it was probably all for the best. That man had a way of occupying far too many of her brain cells.

She started her computer and tried to fix her mind on something else entirely.

***

It didn't work very well, she discovered after 15 minutes of reading the latest news and not understanding a single word. She had another issue to resolve and she might as well get on with it before she lost her nerve.

She dialled the number of her best friend, Laura, who answered after a few tries.

"Kate? How are you?" Laura sounded exulted. "How's the new job coming along?"

"Hmm, fine, I think."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Ehm, I need your help, Laura. Desperately."

"Just tell me what I can do."

"In short, I've met this fantastic man and I need your help to dazzle him."

"Wow, sounds good. When do you want to start?"

"As soon as possible," Kate smiled.

"I'm coming over. Don't you dare change your mind in the meantime."

"Have I ever done that?"

"All the time. It's painful to go shopping with you. You always end up with those baggy t-shirts of yours no matter what I say."

"I promise, this time I'm serious."

"Don't move an inch," Laura replied before hanging up.

***

Fifteen minutes later, Laura, came barging through Kate's door.

"So, who is he?"

"No one that you know."

"I've realised that. Otherwise I would probably be the happy one."

"He wouldn't suit you."

"Good, because you like him. I'm so glad you finally found someone. So tell me all about him."

"He's my boss."

"Aw. So he's old?"

"In his mid-thirties." Laura just nodded her appreciation.

"Rich?"

"I don't know yet. But, he drives a fancy car and owns a big house."

"Good enough. What does he look like?"

"I'm surprised that wasn't your first question. Does age and wealth count more than looks?"

"He's ugly, I suppose?" Laura teased.

"No, you silly girl. That's just the problem," Kate gave her friend a light push in the ribs. "He's gorgeous."

"That's a problem?"

"Of course it is. Since I'm not."

Laura just breathed deeply. "Look, Kate, I've told you this time and again and I'm getting tired of repeating myself. You would look absolutely stunning if you would just dress properly and stop wearing those baggy clothes all the time."

Kate just pulled at her top. "This one shows off my cleavage, I think."

Laura just harrumphed. "That's about all it does. It's still baggy."

"All right. You're the expert. So change me," Kate challenged.

"Are you having a fever or something? This doesn't sound like my geeky friend at all."

"Perhaps I'm tired of being a geek and want to change."

"Good for you, girl. Now, come on. Let's go shopping," Laura said enthusiastically.

"I don't think the shops are open."

"Of course they are. We have a few hours or so before they closes. Just get your Visa card and hurry up."

Kate laughed as she grabbed her purse and followed Laura down to her car.

"Thanks Laura. I knew I could count on you."

"Ha, don't thank me yet. Just make sure you don't end up in one of those secretary-boss-relationships, is all I'm asking."

"I'm not a secretary."

"I know. You're too much of a computer geek for that. Well, you know what I mean. Don't let him have all the power in the relationship."

"I'm not sure we have a relationship just yet."

"No?"

"So far we've only had a one-night-stand."

"Oh?" Laura gave her a look of complete surprise. "You? On a one-night-stand? I don't believe it."

"You should," Kate felt her face turning pink.

"I'll be damned. Good for you!"

"He says he wants more."

"Is he taking advantage of your inexperience?" Laura sounded suspicious.

"Yes, he's trying to show me the error of my ways."

"How?"

"He took me home with him and well...you know...," Kate blushed just by thinking about it.

"That good, ha?"

"The best I've had."

"Wow. Sounds like a good man."

"We'll see," Kate smiled. "But, he's also very cocky, so I need an extra edge to throw him off his feet."

"Good thinking. I know just the store for that," Laura stated as she parked in front of the nearest shopping centre.

"Just don't pick something that will get me arrested."

"Trust me. He won't even remember the emergency number."

***

Half an hour later, Laura had picked out several outfits for Kate and pushed her into the dressing room. Kate realised she would never have chosen these clothes by herself, but put them on as instructed. Turning to the mirror, she gasped at her image. She felt almost naked. The red top was clinging like a second skin and every time she bent down, her breasts was in imminent danger of falling out.

"I need a larger size," she told Laura. "Or a top that has been stitched properly."

"Come on out here so I can see you," Laura ordered. "Goodness gracious. You've got breasts! I've never noticed before."

"Be quiet," Kate hushed her. "I don't think the rest of the store is interested."

"Of course they are. You look wonderful."

"No, I don't. You can see my stomach, and it's not as flat as it should be," Kate complained as she turned sideways so Laura could see the bump in the frame.

"Neither is mine nor any other woman's. Not when you have curves. Get used to it and flaunt it. Besides, who would look at your stomach once they see the cleavage, eh? Now try the next."

The rest of the hour passed in a blur as outfit after outfit was tried and put into two piles. The biggest pile resulted in a large withdrawal on Kate's credit card before they ventured on to the next store and continued the shopping spree.

When Kate arrived home at her apartment later, she was exhausted but happy. Now she only had to work up the courage to wear the new clothes in public. She had suggested to Laura that she tried wearing them at home for the first week. Just to get used to them, but that suggestion had been turned down flat.

"Flaunt it while you can," was Laura's advice. "It's too late when you're old and wrinkled."

The more Kate thought about it, the more convinced she was. She wanted to make an impression on Scott, to fling herself into the flow and see where she would end up. Or, if it didn't work out with him, she would have a far greater chance attracting someone else with the new clothes rather than the old. She had very little to lose.

Monday

As Kate walked quickly into work Monday morning, wearing her new high heeled shoes and a blue dress, she could almost feel the glances she was getting. She smiled and greeted everyone she knew and her confidence rose with every colleague staring at her, mouths agape. She could swear she heard a few whistles as well, but her nervousness made her heart beat so loud she couldn't be sure.

"What's the occasion?" her boss, Carl, wondered when he met her in outside the printer room.

"I just felt like a change," Kate smiled.

"Maybe I should put you on marketing instead," he nodded in agreement.

"No thanks, I love my computer to bits," Kate laughed as she headed toward her office, her head held higher than before.

"Has anyone seen Kate?" Brian called from her office door as he looked out to the rest of the offices.

"I'm right here," Kate called from beside him.

He turned and the words he was trying to speak seemed to be stuck in his throat.

"What happened to you?" Brian finally blurted out as he looked her over from top to bottom.

"Shopping. With a friend," Kate smiled as she walked into her office and took off her coat.

"Blimey. You look damn sexy," Brian blurted out in his normal fashion.

"Why, thank you, Brian," Kate smiled, feeling more confident than in a long while. "Why were you looking for me?"

"Oh yes, I completely forgot. Scott wants to talk to you as soon as you got in. He's at his office, and he seems a bit agitated today."

"How so?"

"He looks as if he's received a tighter deadline than we expected. I foresee overtime this weekend," he concluded as if he predicted doom.

"Not a chance. I have other plans this weekend."

"I'm sure," Brian smiled as he looked her over one more time. "Who's the lucky fellow?"

"None of your business, Brian," Kate smiled.

"I'm always available if you need a spare," Brian offered willingly.

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when my mother invites me to one of her bridge nights."

"Bridge? What's that?"

"It's better if you don't know," Kate smiled as she grabbed her notebook and headed toward Scott's office.

As she got closer to his door, her nervousness increased rapidly. What did she say to a man that had spent most of Friday giving her several orgasms? How should she treat him?

Grovelling at his feet and worshipping his expertise in the area, was definitely out of the question. She would never be able to face herself in a mirror after such a disgrace.

She laughed aloud as she imagined his expression if she ever behaved like that. Most likely he would lose all respect for her, or he would gloat. If the second alternative was true, she would dump him faster than he could spell "marshmallow".

***

Scott barely glanced up from his papers as the knock came on his door.

"Come in," he said invitingly as he sorted the papers and put them away.

Looking up, he stiffened completely. All he could see where long, shapely legs shown off to perfection in a short blue dress. He let his eyes roam higher as he tried to control his expression. Who was this curvy woman standing in front of him? He stared at her face and tried to place the familiar smile to someone he knew.

"Don't you recognise me with my clothes on?" Kate's voice came from the beauty.

"Kate?" He could hear his voice sounding throaty and he coughed to control it better.

"Of course. Who did you think it was?" She smiled knowingly as she sat down in the nearest chair, crossing her right leg over the other and looking so comfortable he wanted to scream.

Instantly a thought hit him - he wanted her to sit on his chair, god damn it. On top of him. Giving him the opportunity to pull down her dress and let her breasts come free from the thin barrier that held them from him. He glared at the dress, wanting the thin fabric to reveal its treasures.

"Scott?"

He ignored her question until she bent forward and lifted his chin a little higher, effectively shaking him out of the fantasies that were starting to form at the sight of her.

"I prefer that you look me in the eye when talking to me," Kate reprimanded him with a slight smile.

"Easy for you to say," Scott replied as he leaned back in his chair, letting her see the bulge she had caused in his lap.

Her eyes lowered instantly and her face turned pinker in a second. He loved to tease her, he realised. Bending forward he lifted her chin a little higher.

"You should follow your own advice, darling. Not unless you want to deal with the results."

"I don't see any need for that yet," Kate said with a smile as she sat even straighter than before.

"You want me to suffer, then?"

"It's self-inflicted, I'm sure."

"That dress should have an age limitation."

"How so? I think it looks great on me."

"Not in public. It should be limited to private use only. Between consenting adults."

"Oh, get over it. This is the latest fashion."

"Your breasts are practically spilling out."

"So?"

"So, how do you think I can work with you wearing something like that? It should be illegal."

"Well, don't look at me if it offences you," Kate snorted.

"You're missing the point."

"I'm not stupid," Kate sounded angrier now as if she thought he was questioning her intellect.

Scott couldn't take any more. He got up and quickly locked the door, before turning to her. Kate eyed him suspiciously.

"Don't you dare," she threatened as she got up and retreated slightly away from him.

Scott cocked his head as he estimated that her entire length would fit quite nicely on his desk. He pushed his papers down to the floor with a light swing and stood before her. Taking in the sight of her flushed face and how her pulse had increased its pace.

He allowed her to see the heat in his eyes as he let his hungry eyes roam all over her body, his hands aching to get active and rip of the thin fabric that barely hid her curves.

"Last chance," he groaned. "Run or I'll fuck you on my desk in about ten seconds."

"Ever heard of foreplay?" she countered quickly.

"This is all I can take right now. I promise I will make it up to you the next time." He breathed deeply as he tried to control the fear of her leaving him.

"Next time?" she challenged.

"Are you running or not?" he countered immediately.

"Do your worst," she smiled as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor in a whoosh of fabric.

"I'll be damned," Scott murmured in awe, before he grabbed her by the waist and planted his lips on hers.

She met him eagerly and he felt as if he melted at the spot. He fought to control his need. He had to make it good for her too, he thought, as he lifted her onto his desk and moved between her thighs. The warmth streaming from her flesh was breath-taking and he sighed in relief as he felt her panties were already wet from her arousal.

"How long have you been like this?" he wondered.

"Ever since you said 'Come in'. I wanted to say, 'likewise', but you were so busy with those papers of yours."

"Just pretence," he admitted. "I was worried how you would feel about me today."

"Were you surprised?" Kate smiled as she pushed him slightly away and got rid of her panties.

"Very," Scott could only murmur as he took in the sex goddess that had unexpectedly landed on his desk.

He almost ripped off his clothes in his haste and bent down to her, kissing her deeply as he roamed his finger across her swollen clit before pushing his finger inside of her. She moaned in appreciation as if she had been waiting eagerly for that move.

She was wet and warm against his finger, and he felt her warm sex liquids coating his hand. She was ready for him. All of him. He moved her closer to the edge of the desk, letting her feel his hardened cock against her sex lips. She grabbed his thigh and tried to steer him toward her.

He followed her lead like a willing slave. He bent down and lifted her head slightly toward him, giving her a deep kiss as he pushed his broad shaft inside of her tight sheath. He heard her gasp at his quick entry and he cursed himself for his haste. He stopped moving, wanting to let her get used to his invasion before he plunged deeper. At the same time he felt her dragging him toward her. It was all the invitation that he needed, and in relief he pushed deeper, feeling her gripping him tighter and making it difficult to maintain his control.

She wrapped her legs around his back and he fought to control his need to just hammer his way to the finish line. But he needed her with him. He cursed himself for not waiting until he had a condom available that could damper the ecstatic feeling of her warm flesh around his cock.

"What's wrong?" she wondered. He hadn't even realised he had spoken aloud.

"I forgot the condom."

"Don't worry. I'm still on the pill."

"I can't...hold back," Scott managed to groan as he sank deeper inside of her, before retreating and plunging inside of her again.

"Me neither," Kate gasped as she moved her right hand to her clit and started massaging herself.

It was the most fascinating view Scott had seen in a long time and he pushed her hand aside and pleasured her clit for her, while giving her a few shallow strokes of his cock. The frustration was so eminent on Kate's face that he almost laughed out loud. Instead, he removed his hand and pushed deep inside of her, plunging his shaft all the way inside of her. She moaned and closed her eyes. Her body seemed totally lost in the pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Computer Geek Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds