• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Confession of a Son in Love

Confession of a Son in Love

12

I am a new author. This is my first attempt to tell the tale of the love affair I had with my mother. Constructive feedback and criticism will be appreciated.

Chapter 1

"Tell me the truth Patrick... Did you have sex with your mother?"

I could not believe that Stacey, my ex-wife, had just asked me such a question. We had been married for twenty-three years and then divorced for the last seven. We have remained best of friends.

Stacey and I had gone out to dinner after work. We had both had a stressful day. After our third drink prior to dinner, we were beginning to unwind. Dinner was great, but the drinks during and afterward was even better! The atmosphere in the restaurant and the congenial conversation with Stacey had really mellowed us out. After being in the restaurant for over two hours, I proposed that we go to my house and continue our conversations and nightcaps.

When we arrived at my house, Stacey sat on the sofa and kicked off her shoes. Rubbing her feet and toes, Stacey said, "I hope you don't mind, but I am going to get comfortable."

"Make yourself at home as always. Take off as many clothes as you want. You are gorgeous and I always enjoy seeing your beautiful body. I am going to the kitchen to make us some drinks. Be right back."

Stacey is a beautiful woman. Time has been good to her. At five feet six inches, 130 pounds she looks fifteen years younger than her fifty-nine years. She has beautiful red hair that flows just over her shoulders. Her relentless exercise regimen has paid her dividends. She measures 36C -- 25 -- 36. Her breasts seem to defy gravity; no sag and pink nipples that look up to the sun from her half-dollar sized areolas. Her flat stomach gives her that hourglass look.

When I returned from the kitchen a few minutes later carrying our adult beverages, there was Stacey on the couch wearing only her panties. She was rubbing the bottoms of her breasts where her bra had dug into her tender skin. Her clothes were neatly folded at the end of the sofa.

"Comfy? I guess I am over dressed," I remarked as I was admiring the wonderful sight in front of me. I began taking off my shoes, socks, and shirt. She watched as I removed each article of clothing. With only dress slacks and boxers remaining, Stacey smiled and pointed at my slacks. I knew that she wanted me as 'comfortable' as she was.

After removing my slacks, I sat on the sofa next to her. I turned to Stacey and said, "Here's to a great evening! I really enjoy kicking back with you." We clinked our glasses together to complete the toast. We sat there on the sofa enjoying our drinks. There was a comfortable silence as we sat together caught up in our own thoughts. We were both feeling good from the drinks, good but not drunk.

About five minutes later Stacey tuned on the sofa and faced me. As I looked in her direction I could see that she had a serious look on her face. She started to say something but stopped. And then out of the blue, she asked the question... "Tell me the truth Patrick... Did you have sex with your mother?"

How do you answer that question? Do you tell the truth or LIE? My first instinct was to LIE. What was to be gained by telling her that yes, I had fucked my mother for so many years? If I told her the truth, what would she think of my mother? Stacey and my mom had been great friends for twenty plus years prior to my mom's passing eight years ago.

While I was pondering the question and my answer, Stacey was staring directly into my eyes. I was stuttering and turning a bright shade of red. "Uh... uh... What brought this up? Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer the damn question, yes or no? You know you can't lie to me. I can always tell!"

She knew the answer long before I gave my one word response. "Yes," I whispered hoarsely. Stacey looked almost relieved as she heard my answer.

"I knew it! That explains a lot! I have suspected it for twenty-five years!" And then, "When did it start? Was it just once or...? How long did it last? When was the last time?"

I looked into Stacey's eyes and I could tell that she was serious; not mad or hurt, just trying to put the pieces together. I moved to her and put my arms around her. As we came together in our hug, she put her lips close to my ear and asked, "Please tell me? Tell me the whole story."

I pulled back and looked at her. I then moved my lips to hers and we shared a very familiar kiss. As the kiss ended, Stacey laid her head on my shoulder. "Are you really sure you want to know? I love you and the last thing I want is to hurt you."

"I love you, too. This story is a part of you. I want... no I need to know!" I kissed her again and then for the next few hours, we talked about the forty-year incestuous love that my mother and I shared.

Chapter 2 - The beginning

I was eighteen years old. I was lying on my bed exhausted. I had just made love to my mother for the first, second, third and fourth times. She lay beside me with a very satisfied look on her face. She smiled and said, "I can't believe that we actually did that! I've known that you have wanted me for a long time, but I never thought you would get the nerve to take me!"

My mother, Ann was the lust of my life. I had been jacking off thinking of fucking her since the onset of puberty! She was gorgeous! The first thing you noticed about her was her smiling face. Her sparkling hazel eyes helped to create a beauty that I have yet to find in another. At 38 years of age she had the body of a 20-year-old. She was a natural red head, but at the demand of her husband, my dad, she had agreed to bleach the hair on her head to a strawberry blonde. Fortunately the pubic hair remained auburn.

Ann's figure was slight. At five foot three inches, she weighed in at only 105 pounds. Her statistics were 34B -- 24 -- 33. Her legs were her most noticeable features. She wore hose and high heels almost every day. Her legs were shaped and toned. Her breasts were perfect! They were perky with half-inch, fat nipples, quarter sized areolas sitting on cone shaped tits. To see them was to want to suck them! At least that is what I wanted to do. Her small ass was high and firm. Both ass cheeks yelled out to be held and caressed!

My father was a very domineering man. My mother was his slave. She waited on him hand and foot. This was the example of the male role in life that was presented to me. I felt bad for my mother having to bow down to him, but as it turned out I recognized later in my life that I had become very similar to him.

Luckily my father worked for the government and traveled three out of four weeks. The atmosphere in our house was like night and day when he was at home and when he was gone. My mother was a completely different person when my father was on the road.

The woman that I fell in love and lust with was the one that appeared as my father rolled out of town. Looking back, I can see that her persona was submissive. She wanted someone to dominate her. She wanted to serve. When my father was gone, that person was I! She wanted me to dominate her and tell her what to do. Being young and unsure of myself, I did not recognize her unspoken needs.

During my high school days, I found where my father hid photo albums of my mother. He had hundreds of photos of her in various stages of nudity. The pictures showed my mother in various poses and positions. 90% of the pictures had her made up and dressed to look like a whore. She wore heavy eye make up and thick red lipstick. Her poses would make a porn star blush!

My father's stash became my obsession. It is a wonder that I did not permanently damage my cock during those years. It was not unusual for me to jack off three and even four times from when I got home at 3:30 until my mother got home at 5:30! And this was five days a week! I could not get enough of her perfect body!

Once she arrived home from her day at work, I would take every opportunity to look at her body. When she leaned forward, I was looking down her blouse to see her tits! When she sat in her chair, I was looking up her skirt to see her shapely legs and trying to see her panties. When she went to her room to change her clothes, I was peeking. When she took her bath before bedtime, I was looking through the crack in the door. I never figured out why the bathroom door was always left open just enough for me to see her gorgeous body!

These voyeuristic opportunities resulted in orgasmic bliss one or two times each night. My mother, my love, my lust, my obsession!

This continued until shortly after my eighteenth birthday. Ann, my mother began to be more open with her nudity when my father was away. When she would change clothes after work, she would leave her door open. Many evenings she called me in to 'help her' with her clothing. She would wear her see through nightgowns, but she would put them on as soon as she got home from work. She seemed to drink more. The more she drank, the more skin she showed and the longer it was on display!

She was driving me crazy! I had memorized every inch of her body. I had to have her! Then it happened. All of the stars aligned and everything fell into place. My father left for the week Sunday morning. He would be gone until Friday night.

Sunday afternoon, Mom and I went to a movie. It was a chick flick and affected my mother accordingly. When we arrived home, I offered to cook dinner. She accepted my offer and fixed herself a drink while awaiting dinner.

I suggested that she change clothes and get comfortable for dinner. Of course as soon as she headed to the bedroom, I was right behind her to peek through the cracked door. I watched as she removed her blouse and then her bra. She immediately took her tits in her hands and rubbed them. The more she rubbed, the harder her nipples became.

Next she removed her skirt. All that remained were her panties. She slipped them down past mid thigh. My mother bent at the waist to remove her panties. This gave me a wonderful view of her delectable ass and the hair that curled down from her pussy. As she stood she turned slightly toward the dresser mirror. Through the mirror, I could see her move her hand down over her flat stomach to the top of her pubic mound. Slowly the index finger of her right hand slipped into her beautiful auburn haired pussy.

As I stared at her reflection in the mirror, my dick became as hard as granite. I wanted her more at that moment than all the other times I had watched her before. She was stunning as she masturbated. As I looked at her reflection in the mirror, my eyes traveled up her exquisite body. Her tits were moving up and down with her excited breathing. And then I looked at the face of my beautiful mother. She had a big smile as she watched me through the mirror.

I knew that all my dreams were about to come true. My mother was putting on a sexy show just for me. Her smile told me that it was OK, she wanted me, too!

I pushed through the door and walked to her. We never spoke or lost eye contact. I stood in front of her in awe, I could not help but think how much I loved her. I had lusted after her for so long and now she was finally going to be mine! I took my mother's naked body into my arms. As we hugged, we both said at the same time, "I love you."

And then THE KISS! Our first kiss as lovers was far from our usual mother / son kisses. Our lips touched and mouths opened for our exploring tongues. We held that kiss for what seemed like wonderful hours. As we broke the kiss to catch our breaths, we looked at each other and immediately began another kiss, even more passionate than the first. Time stood still and meant nothing as we kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

Finally I realized that I was holding my naked mother, the love of my life. I gently released her, stepped back from her and began to undress. Shirt, shoes, socks and pants came off. All that was left was my tented boxers. My mother dropped to her knees in front of me and slowly pulled my boxers down. As the waistband cleared my cock, it was pointing straight at my beautiful mother's mouth. She leaned forward and kissed the velvety head of my cock. As she continued to pull my boxers down and off, her face was turned up toward me. Her big hazel eyes were sparkling and the smile on her face spoke volumes.

"Tell me what you want and how you want it, Patrick. I want to make you happy!"

I wanted it all. I wanted to make love to my mother every way possible. "Take me in your mouth. I am so worked up and excited, I won't last long this first time."

She leaned forward again kissing the head of my cock. She then proceeded to swallow the entire length of my shaft into her throat, her nose pressed into my pubic hair. It was the most fantastic feeling that I had ever experienced. I moved my hands to the sides of her head and gently entwined my fingers in her hair.

Mom's head began to bob on my cock; no hands - just lips, mouth, tongue, throat and saliva. I was in heaven as Mom picked up an easy rhythm. I could hear that squishy sound that says that there is a wet, sloppy blowjob being enjoyed by both parties. Mom kept her eyes locked with mine as I watched my dick disappear into my sexy mother's mouth. Her lovely face showed her never-ending love for me.

As predicted, I could not last long. The excruciating pleasure from my mother's blowjob was causing the juice in my balls to boil. My hips began to push forward to meet Mom's mouth. Mom increased her rhythm as I neared my orgasm.

"I am going to cum!" I shouted warning my mother of my impending orgasm. She never missed a beat as she continued to suck my cock.

I can't begin to describe all of the sensations and emotions that I felt as the cum erupted through my shaft and into my mother's mouth. If I died right then, I would die a happy man! Mom sucked me dry, swallowing every drop of cum that I could produce. She continued sucking after my orgasm, cleaning me and keeping my shaft hard.

Reaching down, I pulled my mother up and to me. In my arms, I kissed her tasting my cum in her mouth. I picked her up and moved to the bed. I laid her on her back in the middle of the bed. I moved beside her and we began kissing passionately again.

After a while, my kisses moved from her lips to her chin, to her neck, to her ears, to her shoulders and finally to her breasts. I was sucking my mother's nipples for the first time since I was a baby. Her nipples were fat and hard. I enjoyed swirling my tongue around her sensitive nipple before sucking most of her small breast into my mouth. I worshiped my mother's breasts for the better part of an hour. Mom had several mini orgasms that we named 'nipple orgasms'.

Finally it was time to move southward. The next stop was at her navel. That wonderful little indention gave my mother much pleasure as I tongued and kissed her. Now on to the main destination, her beautiful auburn furred pussy!

I moved down between her spread legs. My hands went to the bottom of her respective ass cheeks as I looked upon God's greatest gift, my mother's pussy. The outer lips were red and puffy, hiding all of the treasures inside.

I parted her puffy outer lips with my thumbs. Then for the first time, I kissed my mother's small inner lips. My tongue washed each one of the lips and my mouth sucked them dry. Her flower continued to open as her excitement grew. My tongue dove into her vagina like a man on a mission. Mom began to buck her hips up into my face. Her hands grabbed my hair and she pulled me tighter to her cunt.

"Deeper! DEEPER AND FASTER! You are making me cum!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

I rode her wet hairy pussy to the end of her climax. As she calmed, her body continued to shudder with pleasure and I had not even touched her clit. YET!

I lay with my cheek on her pubic hair. Mom's breathing was returning to normal. I looked up to see her smiling from ear to ear. "Patrick, that was fantastic! Do I want to know where you learned to do that?"

"Let's wait to talk about that until after I show you this!" I told her as I returned my lips to her pussy. I spread her lips and there at the top of her slit was the little man in the boat. Her clitoris was engorged, standing out about a half inch from her mound. The fat, penis shaped nub looked ready for action. After the first kiss, I took her big clit into my mouth and sucked.

Mom reacted immediately. "Oh God, oh God, oh God..." she cried over and over. My tongue began to tease the little cock shaped bundle of nerves and Mom went ballistic. She grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth hard into her gushing cunt. Her hips bucked, she began to cum and screamed, "DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP! AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As I was able to pull myself from her wondrous fur mound I could feel that my face was drenched. I wondered if she had peed on me during her climax. But as I licked my lips, there was no taste of urine, just the wonderful taste of pussy juice, my mother's pussy juice.

I came up to lie beside my mother. We embraced and kissed. She broke the passionate kiss and began putting butterfly kisses all over my eyes, nose, cheeks and chin, cleaning my face of her essence.

We lay there with her in my arms. She had her head on my chest. Her left hand found my stiff cock and toyed with the head. There was no sense of urgency to make love so we stayed in that loving embrace for many minutes. As we both began to regain our strength, I rolled her onto her back, looked into her eyes and kissed her with all the passion that I had inside of my heart. I looked into her sparkling hazel eyes and said, "I love you, Mom. I have always loved you and I will love you forever. Now it is time that we consummate our love.

I moved between her spread legs, adjusting my position over her so that the fat mushroom at the end of my dick was at the entrance to heaven. I kissed her once again, holding the kiss as I slowly entered my mother. It was a tight fit, but she accepted me and held my cock like a velvet glove.

We broke our kiss and looked each other in the eyes. A smile filled with love flashed across her face. "Make love to me, Patrick. Fuck me like I have never been fucked before!"

I began making long, slow strokes into her cunt. It was like we were made for each other. She met my every thrust with her hips. Without speaking, we knew when to speed up and when to slow down. You would have thought this was the 101st time we made love, not our first!

My hands were all over my mother's body. I cupped, fondled and squeezed the cheeks of her little ass. My lips could not stay away from her fat nipples. I held her breasts as my mouth tried to devour her tit flesh. But probably the most exciting part of our lovemaking was the kisses. Each one held a unique passion that could never be replicated.

After about thirty minutes of this wonderful love making, we were both ready to fall over the edge. "Now, Patrick. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck me as deep and as fast as your cock will go. Squirt your cum deep in my womb. I don't care if you knock me up, I have to feel you cum inside me!"

Her words took me to heights I had never been to before. Together we reached our earth moving orgasms. We held each other tightly until all of our strengths were gone.

"Oh, Patrick. You don't know how long I have waited for this to happen. I have wanted you to make love to me, to show me that you love me as much as I love you. I promise I will do anything for you, any time anywhere. Tell me what makes you happy and I will do it. I am yours as long as your dad is not in the house." She sealed that promise with a toe-curling kiss.

After we caught our breath and recuperated we went on to make love three more times that night, each session better than the last! We slept the night through in each other's arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Confession of a Son in Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds