• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Confession Of A Teenage Pussy Eater

Confession Of A Teenage Pussy Eater

123

Gil Bates walked into the decorated gymnasium and all eyes focused on him or more correctly, his wife, Melissa. His beautiful blonde wife looked almost exactly like the head cheerleader she had been fifteen years ago. She looked like the actress Jeri Ryan, but not as pale and with large breasts made larger by giving birth to four children. That a 33 year old mother of four had kept the body of a stripper was amazing in itself and it was all from diet and exercise. Melissa kept herself looking good for her husband.

Gil on the other hand looked odd next to his stunning wife. He barely topped 5'6" while Melissa was a tall 5'11", and tonight she wore three inch heels making her tower over her husband. Needless to say, Gil looked forward to slow dancing with her tonight. He was still thin. His suit was ill-fitting, hanging loose on his body. Gil surveyed the room through the same black rimmed glasses he'd worn in high school.

Gil noticed someone waving and waved back. The man was Eugene Haythornthwaite. Gene was also skinny, had buck teeth and ears that stuck out too far. He had also married up. Desiree Haythornthwaite probably most resembled Jennifer Aniston, similar straight brown hair and a thin build, though Desiree had 36DD breasts. Unlike Melissa, Desiree wasn't all natural. Her breasts were a gift from her husband. She hadn't wanted them, but Gene did and she did whatever it took to make him happy. Desiree was also Gil's twin sister.

Sitting beside Desiree was a Tyra Banks look-alike, named Shawna. The black beauty had been the head basketball cheerleader and the second football cheerleader to Melissa. Her husband, Leroy, could have been the fat black kid in the movie "Old School" aged fifteen years. He nearly took up two of the folding chairs around the table. He had always been a bit of a clown and was laughing at a joke he'd just told. Shawna was laughing with him and lovingly holding out a pastry for her husband to bite into.

Gil and Melissa made their way towards their friends. Several other classmates raised their glasses to Gil as he passed. He nodded back at them and Melissa smiled. The men acknowledging Gil were all average Joe's and for the most part with happy, beautiful wives at their sides. Nearby sat tables of former jocks. Many had lost hair and gained weight. Some were still muscular hunks. Almost all had plain, plump average wives. A few of their wives were pretty, but they hadn't attended this high school. Fifteen years ago, Gil had upset the balance of power at his alma mater. The nerds got the girls. How, you ask?

They were nerds. Thus, they were smart and became millionaires. Nope. Gil made 35,000 a year as an accountant. Leroy was a janitor. The nerds all had huge cocks like in all my... that is other writer's stupid stories on the web? Wrong again. Gil's penis was 6.25" and somewhat thin like him. Gene was 6" even. Leroy did approach 7", but his obesity negated 2" of it. Did these genius nerds develop a mind control device? Not! This is the real world.

The answer is simple. Gil became quite skilled at one simple act that drove women crazy.

Confessions Of A Teenage Pussy Eater

"I think I'm drunk!" Melissa laughed at nothing in particular and fell back on the bed. She held her feet up, the cotton between her dainty little toes keeping her nail polish from running. The nearly six feet tall blue-eyed blonde was wearing only her bra and panties. They were lacy blue. The panty was a thong and the bra was very tight on her buxom chest. Her belly button was pierced by a blue gem to match her eyes.

"Me too." Desiree downed a shot of schnapps and threw herself on her bed beside Melissa. Desiree was wearing a nighty, the see-thru material fell just above her panty. Her panty wasn't a fancy thong, but simple flowery, Walmart brand. The material had crawled up between her crack. Desiree reached behind her and pulled the material out of her crack. "I hope you had a good birthday."

Melissa sighed. "If only Brad were here, it would be perfect". It was Melissa's eighteenth birthday and her boyfriend had to work. Brad was the quarterback and Melissa was head cheerleader. It was expected that they date. Melissa had given Brad her virginity several months earlier and the two were screwing every chance they got. Melissa got up to get herself another drink. They were at Desiree's house, whose parents were out of town. The cheerleaders had all gone out for a movie and pizza to celebrate Melissa's birthday. She was crashing at Desiree's.

Desiree rolled over on her back and the two friends chatted about bands and boys. "It's been a long night," yawned Desiree and was soon promptly asleep.

Melissa stumbled up off the bed. Her eyes ran down Desiree's body, her ego pleased that her friend was hot, but not nearly as hot as she was. Melissa's immature ego liked the fact that her large boobs got her all the male attention when she was with Desiree. Brad drooled whenever he got to play with them. "Hmm, Bradley," she moaned. "Why couldn't you be off tonight?" The booze was making her horny as she thought about her hot boyfriend. Melissa's nipples grew hard as she pictured Brad's muscular body covering her own.

Melissa knew she'd had enough, but she pulled herself to her feet and took another shot of schnapps. Her drunken mind decided that she should call Brad and he could sneak over after work so they could fuck. Melissa knew that the Bate's kept a phone in the den and the drunk teen snuck out on her sleeping friend.

*****************

Gil Bates had decided to spend his parent free night having a Lord Of The Rings: Special Edition marathon on the dvd player in the den. He was psyching himself up for the third movie's dvd release in a couple months. He was into the seventh hour of his marathon when he heard someone stumbling down the stairs. He rolled his eyes thinking it was his sister, but when he turned around to look his eighteen year old body nearly had a heart attack.

Melissa Johnson walked into the room wearing only her underwear. Gil had seen her in many a bikini over the last three years that she'd been friends with his sister and she looked awesome, but this image would remain in his brain forever. Worse, she bumped her knee and spun around giving Gil the view of her perfect ass cheeks. Melissa saw him and seemed not to care about her wardrobe. "Hey, Bill."

"Melissa." She knew damned well what his name was, but always called him something else. Gil was naked except for pajama bottoms and about to have a conversation with the hottest girl in high school wearing only her underwear. The whole thing seemed a bit surreal to him. Suddenly, Gil remembered what he had been watching and Melissa's complete disdain for all things sci fi or fantasy. Without taking his eyes off Melissa, he reached for the remote and switched the dvd player off. "What brings you down here?"

Melissa couldn't call Brad to sneak over in front of skinny little Gil. "Oh nothing," she shrugged. "Just couldn't schleep, thatsh all. What are you watching?"

"Nothing much," replied Gil hearing moaning coming from behind him. He turned white as a ghost realizing that the channel needed to play the dvd player also was the adult channel. His dad had blocked it on the living room TV, but kept it in his private den. Gil had watched it for awhile earlier.

"You little pervert," said Melissa leaning over the couch to stare at the screen. "Wow, they're actually fucking. I've never seen a porno before."

"Why don't you sit down and watch some of it. I mean, if you don't want to go to bed. I mean if you're not too tired."

"Sure thing, Will." Intrigued, Melissa came around and sat beside him on the couch. She stared at the screen. "You actually like this, perv? I don't think it's for me." The screen showed two women involved in a lesbian scene. One woman was on her back, while the other woman was sitting on her face, bouncing up and down on her tongue. A man entered the scene, naked and muscular. "Ooo, he looks like my Bradley." The man crawled between the woman on her back's legs and started licking her pussy. The camera zoomed in on the man's tongue. It slid up and down the woman's slit before teasing the clit. The woman's pussy quickly turned wet and she started raising her hips, humping the guy's tongue. Melissa felt her own pussy growing wetter; the movie wasn't doing anything to relieve her horniness. Embarrassed, she realized, Desiree's skinny twin brother was looking at her body more then he was at the screen. She reached out for an afghan and used it to cover her body. On screen, both women appeared to be having orgasms from having their pussys eaten. Thinking about Brad, Melissa said, "I wish you'd do that for me."

Gil almost jumped out of his seat. "I-I'd love too."

Melissa turned to look at him and realized what she'd said, "Not you, nerd. I was thinking about Brad."

"Oh." Gil was crestfallen. Still, he felt a strange surge of confidence. Maybe, it was that his dick was hard and was doing his thinking. Still, this was the chance of a lifetime. Never again would he be sitting beside the lingerie clad hottest girl in high school watching a porno movie. "Shame, I was hoping to try out some new techniques." Gil turned his attention back on the screen appearing disinterested.

"You've performed oral sex before?"

"Of course! I'm told I'm quite good."

"You're lying. You have to be a virgin. I've never even seen you on a date."

Gil was thankful the dim light covered his blush. He was a virgin. He hadn't even kissed a girl. "I've never dated anyone in school. Just some girl's at camp. I'm no v-virgin, but it has been awhile since I ate some pussy. Too long for me."

"And you're offering to eat mine?"

"Sure."

"You're not going to get some off me."

"Did I ask? I was just offering to eat your pussy for awhile. If you're not interested, I'll look for someone else."

"No strings attached? You'll keep your thing in your pants?" "Sure."

"I'll let you," said Melissa. She looked at the wimp. "But if you dare tell anyone about this, I'll destroy you. I'm serious, I'll tell Brad you lied and he'll beat the shit out of you."

"It won't leave this room. Now take the blanket off and I'll get started."

Melissa looked down his skinny chest. "No, why don't you put your head under the blanket?" She didn't want to have to look at him.

"Fine."

Despite the fact that it was her best friend's wimp brother about to go down on her, Melissa found herself soaking with anticipation. She'd never done anything oral before. She had given Brad a hand job before giving up her virginity to him. She'd let him titty fuck her and Brad had kept trying to push his cockhead into her mouth as he pushed it between her tits. Melissa had kept her mouth closed. Now, Gil was sliding a hand up her thigh. "Stop, I'll do it," she said. Melissa raised her hips and pulled her thong down her legs. Gil helped, taking it down past her knees.

Gil lifted up the blanket and crawled between her legs. It was pitch dark under the blanket and he couldn't see a thing. He had no idea what he was doing. He'd just seen oral sex performed in pornos and planned on emulating the actors. Of course, they held back to show what they were doing to the cameras. Gil decided to just put his face right in there and do it.

Melissa found herself anticipating this almost as much as she'd anticipated getting naked with Brad the first time. She could feel her pulse racing as Gil's hands pushed her thighs farther apart. His hair slid between her thighs. It moved upwards until his hairless cheeks were between her thighs. His head moved closer. Melissa's heart rate increased as she felt his breath on her pussy. When he touched her, it was not where she expected.

Gil's, warm, wet tongue pushed against her asshole. Melissa jumped a little, but controlled herself. He licked the rim, and then probed against it slightly. He was blind under the blanket and feeling his way around. Strange, but it felt kind of pleasant. Still, Melissa clenched her ass cheeks and slid back a little. This caused her pussy to slide right down over his tongue. It plowed upwards through her labia and across her clit, into her pubic hair. Melissa shuddered with pleasure.

Gil returned to her pussy. His tongue feeling around a little, running down the outside of her labia and licking across her thigh. When Gil found his target, he buried his face in deeper. He was licking like a madman. She thought he had been bullshitting her. No way was this wimp an experienced pussy eater. Still, he was attacking her pussy like he enjoyed it. He didn't appear that skillful, but he was blind under there.

Melissa liked it. She really liked it. She really really liked it. Her hands were gripping the couch cushions on either side of her. She was squeezing the cushions so tightly, her knuckles were turning white. Melissa found her hips were making little thrusts into his tongue. Sometimes his tongue was licking along her labia, sometimes he was pushing it as deep as it would go into her, and sometimes it was up teasing her clitoris. Soon, the pressure started building up inside her.

Gil, on the other hand, was finding it unpleasant. It wasn't really that bad at first. Thankfully, she'd been clean when he screwed up and tongued her ass first. Licking her pussy wasn't that bad. There was a taste, but it wasn't too bad, and he couldn't really describe it. His mouth and chin were soaked and sticky, plus there were a few hairs on his tongue. His tongue was sore and tired. His jaw was starting to ache and threatening to lock up on him. It would of been a lot better in he could look up at Melissa's magnificent body while he did it. Still, the way her body was reacting, he knew she was enjoying it. Finally, his tongue couldn't take anymore. He pulled it in just as she thrust her pussy up against his mouth with a moan he could even hear through the blanket. Her pussy lips seemed to open, even sucking him in a little. Gil didn't know what to do. He just took her clit between his lips and sucked in as hard as he could.

The damn broke. "Oh my god!" cried Melissa. He was sucking on her clit now and it pushed her over the edge. The first orgasm of her young life burst from her body. Melissa almost felt as if she'd lost control and had just peed on him, but as she relaxed, she knew that wasn't the case. She fell back against the couch, breathing heavily and a little dazed. Her pussy felt sore and Gil was still sucking on her clit. "Enough," she cried unable to take anymore. She pushed his head back and he fell out of the blanket.

Gil fell on his ass. Melissa stood up, seeming a little wobbly in the knees. Once again he admired her body, nude, but for her bra. Light from the television gave him his first good look at her pubic hair. It was blonde, but slightly darker then the hair on her head. They stared at each other for nearly a minute. Silently, Melissa bent to retrieve her thong, but didn't bother putting it on as she turned. Gil had at least expected a thank you. "Anytime," he yelled as she climbed the stairs.

As soon as she was out of sight, he wiped his soaked chin off on the blanket and worked his lower jaw around to loosen it up. He had another problem that needed taking care of. Gil stood, and then yanked his pajamas down freeing his erection. He quickly spit in his hand and started jerking himself off. At first, he watched a blowjob scene on the television. He quickly decided that his imagination was better. He closed his eyes and pictured Melissa like he had just seen her, standing over him in only a bra. Fantasy Melissa was soon lowering herself over his hard dick and taking him inside. Gil came before his fantasy got much farther.

*******************

"Anything, baby."

"I want you to go down on me."

"I want you to go down on me," said Brad. "You want me to do you, you gotta do me."

"Ok," said Melissa meekly.

"Really?" Brad sat up quite quickly.

"Yeah." Melissa looked around outside the car. They were parked at a popular making out spot. Luckily, tonight, they were alone. It was dark outside. Melissa was still in her cheerleading uniform. Brad had also had practice, but had showered and changed afterwards. Melissa's bra was off and her top had been pushed up over her tits. Brad fumbled with his zipper, then pushed his seat back so that he was reclining.

Melissa leaned down; her hand slipped under his briefs and grabbed his steel hard cock. She pulled it out, freeing it from his underwear. She brought her mouth down towards it. Brad's penis was streamlined, straight as an arrow, the shaft smoothly transforming into the head, and about six inches long. A drip was forming on the peeslit. Melissa crinkled her nose. She wasn't experienced enough to recognize precum and assumed it was a drop of urine.

Brad put his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her closer, impatient for her to begin. Melissa wiped off the drop with the tip of her finger and was disgusted to see another immediately replace it. Still, she was dying to have her pussy eaten again. She suppressed her revulsion and closed her lips around the head.

Overall, Melissa didn't enjoy the experience. She wasn't used to having anything in her mouth for so long and she gagged a lot. She settled for slurping on the head while jerking the shaft with her hand. Luckily, Brad didn't last long, less then five minutes.

Melissa felt the stuff squirt into her mouth. She tried to jerk her head back, but Brad had tightened his grip on her neck and was trying to push his dick deeper into her mouth at the same time. He shot about two loads into her mouth or about a teaspoon's worth. Its taste was unpleasant and she was surprised by how hot it was. Brad released his grip and Melissa pulled up. She spun around and spit the stuff out the car window.

"That was great," moaned Brad.

Melissa was glad somebody thought so. She took a swig from his beer can, but didn't think the taste was going to go away anytime soon. "Alright, my turn." Melissa lifted her hips and started to pull her panties off.

"Oh, sorry, Mel. I need to get going. I promise I'll take care of you next time."

Melissa was furious at her boyfriend. Not only had he cum in her mouth, but the look on his face now clearly suggested he had no desire to reciprocate on her at that moment. She didn't speak to him on the drive back and grew even more pissed when he refused to kiss her when he dropped her off.

********************

Gil waited around the hall corner until he heard footsteps. Nonchalantly, he turned the corner. "Hey, Melissa."

"Hey, Jill. What are you doing here so late?" Melissa was looking at him funny and her cheeks slightly flushed.

"I stayed after school to do some tutoring," Gil lied. It was a week after he'd eaten her pussy. Gil had spent hours every day, holding his fingers over his mouth and licking between them. He had checked out dozens or oral sex websites and now knew the female anatomy from top to bottom. "Hey, think you can give me a lift home? I take it I missed Desiree."

"I guess, but you'll have to duck down if anyone sees us."

"You're so nice. Anyway, I was hoping to run into you alone to talk about us..."

"There is no us, dweeb."

"I know. I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know what you thought. Was it good?"

"Yeah, it was pretty good."

"That's good. I thought you only came once and was a little disappointed. I prefer not stopping until the woman's cum at least three times. Of course, it was dark and I couldn't see what I was doing."

"You're telling me, you can give a woman three orgasms?"

"Sure. If you want to do it again, I'll prove it."

"Same deal?" Melissa was embarrassed by the quickness of her response.

"Sure. No one finds out and you don't need to do anything for me in return."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Confession Of A Teenage Pussy Eater

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds