Confessions Of A Facilitator Ch. 01

So I just leaned forward and shoved all eight inches into her ass with one stroke.

“Damn, Man! Shit, that hurts! But go ahead and fuck me while you’re in there! And don’t be slow or easy about it! Then she eased down till her chest was on the mat, leaving her ass high up and at a fantastic fucking angle! I started driving my cock into her with all I had in me. I was going to burn this bitch’s ass good for her.

“OH shit, that hurts!” she said. “Slow down a little and let me get used to it! You are so big!”

I leaned over her and said “Baby you wanted big and hard and you got it, now enjoy it!”

She mumbled something, but I didn’t care. Between the tightness of her ass and the little tits on the French tickler, she was giving me a good thrill!

In just a minute, she was moaning like a dying animal. She was so noisy that a staffer came over to ask her to calm down because she was distracting the other couples. Of course, she wasn’t the only one making a lot of noise. It got pretty loud in there!

When she had her first orgasm, she made everyone in the building aware of it. A couple of the female staffers came over and give her a hand towel and told her to chew on that so she wouldn’t make so much noise.

I leaned down to her as close as I could and said, “Lady when I get tired of fucking your ass, I am going to shove my cock up your pussy to your mouth and let you lick it clean!”

“Oh yes, fuck, ok, good, I can take it, just fuck my ass till I can’t walk! I have wanted this for years and I want it all right now!” she replied.

After her third orgasm, the juices were and dripping off my hand as I pinched and massaged her clit. The two staffer ladies were right good looking gals and they had just pulled up a couple of chairs and were watching us go at it. They also helped me get to that point that I was about to explode into this woman’s ass! I was right on the verge of cumming, hard!

I closed my eyes, threw my head back and humped as hard as I could. I wanted to blow the end out of this condom and fill her with cum! I reached up, got a handful of her hair and pulled back on it. I wanted to be as deep in her ass as I could possibly get when I released my load.

I heard some groaning from the side of me, opened my eyes and the two staffers had their pants open and were fingering themselves watching us.

That drove me over the edge. “I’m cumming!! Take it all you cock-loving bitch, take it all! OH shit!!!!!!”

As soon as I finished cumming, I pulled out of her ass (the condom had not broken, dammit) and pushed her over onto her back. I dropped down and shoved as much of my half-hard cock into her pussy and pumped a couple of times and pulled it out. I got on my knees and pulled her up to me and said “Now lick it clean woman, you loved it so much. Taste us together.”

She just swallowed it whole. Like it was nothing, and sucked so hard I thought she was going to pull it off! She sucked it till it was completely limp.

Then I got up, walked over to the first staffer and wiggled it in her face. She immediately sucked it into her mouth. I let her have it for a minute, and then pulled it out and gave it to the other one.

She was a little reluctant at first, so I pit it on her lips and put my hand on the back of her head and shoved her head down on it. The two of them were wild then with their finger fucking themselves.

The bell rang again. The staffers jumped up and ran. The DJ announced that it was now time for everyone to hook back up with whom ever they came with and get dressed.

The DJ said “Also folks, as you leave tonight, you will be offered a business card. If you would like to come back, take a card and call the number next week. If you don’t want to come back, don’t take one. It has been a joy to have you all here tonight.”

Carmen found me almost immediately and then we finally found the VP. No one spoke a word until we were in the limo again. As we pulled out, the VP said, “Carmen, you can pick up that phone there and tell the driver where to take you. Did you enjoy tonight?”

Carmen looked at me and said, “Do you live alone?” I answered her in the affirmative.
She picked up the phone and handed it to me and said “I really want to go home with you, if you don’t mind!”

I said “Sure honey, I’d love that!” and told the driver to take me back to my office so I could get my car.

The VP said “Jason, I had a really good time tonight, and I’m sure you did too, from the sound of Ms…Uh… that last lady. Carmen did you enjoy it too? I know you had a bad start, and I’m sorry about that.”

“I really wanted to kill both of you…at first. But I have always had this deep dark fantasy of being forcibly fucked silly. So now I have lived out that fantasy, mostly. So I guess I’ll have to think of another one. But yes, after that first ass-hole that I had to blow, I really got into it and enjoyed it. I wished it could have lasted all night.” She said.

The VP said, “Well, once each year, we do have a long session. It is only for people that have been here before and want to come back. A good portion of that session is like a “free-for-all”, in that you get to do whomever you want, anyway you want! No-one can deny anyone anything except pain. Would you like to be part of that?”

Carmen answered “Oh hell yes, I would love that! We girls can go all night! Sorry guys!” she giggled.

We arrived at the office and Carmen and I got out, bid the VP goodnight and waved to the driver as we headed for my car.

End of Chapter One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds